Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:05:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥  (Read 24424 times)
travelgear17

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:39:12 AM

Sounds good, i am looking forward to start this project by you and i wanna take part with twitter and others bounty section.
Hopefully you will take initiate to start this project very soon. best of luck sir.
Shiekin

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:26:56 AM

Sylon always has a good project and trusted, so far this project has a very good team for its development, I'm curious about the next progress, I'm very interested to join this project, good luck for this project, and always successful for sylon
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:37:32 AM

This is very good to know that private beta is under testing right now and will be available at playstore sooner as application. I like the seriousness of team as they have started work before appearing in market to run crowdsale. This is more evolved step in fundraising market where you first show something in lightest version and need funds for further development.
travelgear17

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:52:28 PM

Gizer is a real-time platform providing Gamers, Hosts, and Services opportunity. The Global gaming network platform. Gizer mission is to create a global network that provides economic opportunity to each user type.
have a look their project white paper..https://tokensale.gizer.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Gizer_Whitepaper_V2.1-1.pdf
clartedscunner

Activity: 159

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:55:15 PM

This is very good to know that private beta is under testing right now and will be available at playstore sooner as application. I like the seriousness of team as they have started work before appearing in market to run crowdsale. This is more evolved step in fundraising market where you first show something in lightest version and need funds for further development.

Yep thats the main reason i will buy their tokens
clartedscunner

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:48:34 PM

Gizer Makes Headlines in ICO Community Ahead of Public Sale / Gizer Tops ICOBench Ranking Ahead of Public Sale

The Gizer gaming platform captured the No. 1 spot on ICOBench.com this week, as investors look ahead with anticipation to next month’s token sale.

Gizer’s score, https://icobench.com/ico/gizer on ICO Bench shot up to 4.9 out of 5, easily tops in the Entertainment and Platform categories. The ICO Bench algorithm is clearly picking up on the company’s momentum ahead of the Oct. 20 public crowdsale. Gizer’s presale is currently open using a Simple Agreement for Future Tokens (SAFT), which is the most secure crowdfunding model available. The presale is backed by New York-based SAFTLaunch, a platform that connects investors with vetted token sales.

ICO Bench rates initial coin offerings through a special algorithm that weighs more than 20 criteria. The methodology, which was developed by independent experts, allocates a score out of 5 based on team, product, business strategy and resilience. ICO scores are dynamic, which means they are subject to change based on new information captured by the algorithm.

The Gizer ICO will raise $18 million through a combined SAFT presale and public crowdsale. A total of 100 million tokens will be issued, each valued at 0.27 USD. The Gizer token, also known as GZR, leverages the latest advances in blockchain technology for seamless integration across multiple gaming platforms.  

Gizer is a real-time global gaming network that connects gamers, hosts, services, venues and businesses. It provides the gaming community the opportunity to connect through tournament hosting, service and product listings and brand sponsorships all found directly on the platform.

GZR is an ERC20 token created on the public Ethereum blockchain, which is the world’s No. 2 cryptocurrency by market capitalization. Ethereum is up more than 3,000% this year thanks to features like smart contracts, are blockchain applications for contract negotiation and facilitation.

The GZR token essentially represents a profile that can be unlocked only by attaching to a user’s wallet, also known as the Gizer Global Identity. When a token is unlocked, it creates a randomized profile that is applied to the gamer’s avatar. By unlocking more tokens, users gain prestige within the gaming community and are rewarded exclusive items, rank boosts and badges.

Unlocked tokens are sent from the user’s wallet to the Gizer project for further reuse. GZR tokens can also be used to pay commissions or other fees on the platform.

The growth and widespread adoption of mobile gaming makes Gizer a timely addition to the global eSports economy. It represents the first viable network that links the billion-strong mobile gaming community to the eSports phenomenon. Its economic footprint extends far beyond gamers themselves to include hosts, small businesses, freelancers and other venues.

To learn more about Gizer, visit https://gizer.io/

Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 2553

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:26:24 PM

When you need a German translation of the ANN thread, please contact me per PM Wink

regards

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:46:14 PM

waiting for bounty update. it looks like this project is interesting to follow and I will learn more about the project GIZER.

kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:08:30 PM

Your project looks promising. Gaming industry is HUGE and money in it also.
Make your ANN logo clickable with URL tag to your homepage. I lost 20 sec to find the link.
I can't find anywhere what will be the Bonus percentage on the pre-ICO sale. What will be?

clartedscunner

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:23:29 PM

Make your ANN logo clickable with URL tag to your homepage. I lost 20 sec to find the link.
I can't find anywhere what will be the Bonus percentage on the pre-ICO sale. What will be?

Told the team to do so, thank you
jasong

Activity: 120

Cofounder - GIZER - The Global Gaming Network

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 06:01:23 PM

Great idea for the [url] tags on logo, will get on this ASAP.

clartedscunner

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:07:17 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 07:31:55 PM by clartedscunner

Great idea for the [url] tags on logo, will get on this ASAP.

deleted
kolesozw
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:57:25 PM

You've missed to reply me on this:

I can't find anywhere what will be the Bonus percentage on the pre-ICO sale. What will be??

jasong

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 12:34:22 AM

I can't find anywhere what will be the Bonus percentage on the pre-ICO sale. What will be??

We will be making a public announcement very shortly with the exact bonus percentages and timelines for those, as well as a more in-depth explanation of the whole process from preico -> ico -> token release. If you want to talk to the team in the meantime, I encourage you to join our Telegram and we'd be happy to answer any questions.

oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:28:34 AM

Is it planned to conduct a bounty company? and if so, when?
Sylon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:25:20 AM

dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:46:47 AM

Finally you announced the Bounty campaign, I see your signature campaign have a the best rate for all signature campaign now, so the rate per post is awesome & look good to see that Sylon will manage this project I have a great feeling this will be another great project.
Good luck for the team I hope i can invest in your project!

jasong

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 05:06:35 AM

Is it planned to conduct a bounty company? and if so, when?

Bounty campaign thread is live!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2210144

huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:54:38 AM

I see in bounty campaign thread, signature campaign has the highest percentage level. Make the bounty participants interesting to follow.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
kolesozw
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:44:31 PM

We will be making a public announcement very shortly with the exact bonus percentages and timelines for those, as well as a more in-depth explanation of the whole process from preico -> ico -> token release. If you want to talk to the team in the meantime, I encourage you to join our Telegram and we'd be happy to answer any questions.

Thank you for your answer. It's much better to announce the pre-ico and bonus structure here than telegram.
I mean, here the audience is much bigger and for me telegram is too spammy.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: