Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:00:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Celebrity Endorsed Cryptocurrency  (Read 4385 times)
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:42:42 AM

It is great to see celebrity promote the alt coin, but do they really invested in the coin or just promoting? if the celebrity also invest in the coin then it will be great for the coin, maybe it can help to increase that coin reputation and can make the fans to join to buy the coin
This is quite interesting topic and especially you said the celebs should invest in the altcoin that they are promoting. If it doesn't happen then the altcoin will be just like any other product brand they are involved in its promotion, where they after sometime switch to another brand.
Everything has pros and cons, at the same time the celebs promotion has it's disadvantages along with it's advantages as well. For example the celebrities can ask for a real huge profit share which may cut down the profit margin of the general public.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:28:56 AM

Stox: Floyd Mayweather, Luis Suarez
Centra: Floyd Mayweather, DJ Khaled
Cobin Hood: Jamie Foxx.
The Game (Rapper): Paragon
Max Keiser: Maxcoin
Paris Hilton: Lydian Coin

Whats your take on celebrity endorsements with the crypto world? Do you think it actually helps? Question is how many fans actually know and care about crypto to actually invest??

We also know what the reason why celebrity endorse crypto world just because of money and the other country was invest here just because of endorsement of the celebrity. Yes absolutely yes it can helps we know that celebrity can get may investment. i think just 25% to 40% of there fans know cryto world and of they invest because of trust.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:27:39 AM

It's not a bad idea using celebrity to market crypto,  but using a celebrity with at least some crypto knowledge will help the coin in question,  it should be all about using any how celebrity.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
JasonXIII

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:19:12 AM

Whats your take on celebrity endorsements with the crypto world? Do you think it actually helps? Question is how many fans actually know and care about crypto to actually invest??
Don't forget Ashton Kutcher who regularly talks about cryptos on twitter https://twitter.com/aplusk
Render token last time

Ashton Kutcher is actually a very bright and tech savvy guy, so I believe he'd understand any crypto product he endorsed. That doesn't necessarily mean it's a good product if he's just doing it to get paid, but he's someone I'd trust to at least understand what he's promoting.
yes but I don't understand why the crypto medias never talks about him  Huh
bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:25:57 AM

Floyd really loves cryprocurrency world.
I see DJ Khaled in Centra. Centra try to creating best team Cheesy Khaled and Floyd!

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:41:26 AM

I see DJ Khaled in Centra. Centra try to creating best team Cheesy Khaled and Floyd!
But what the heck with the centra project, But looks a lot of the people are blaming khaled for such advertisement. As you can see the team throw hundreds or even million dollars just to endorse the celebrity to promoting its ico.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:06:05 PM

Endorsements are meaningless to me. Even if the biggest names in cryptocurrency endorse something now, it does not seem to do anything to help the long term price and value. The only benefit to me is the marketing pull. A lot of ICO participants. A lot of crazy buying. But no real contribution to actual, project value. The result? Coins that become worthless as soon as the endorsers abandon it after making profit.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:12:20 PM

It seems to me that bitcoin did not appear by accident. After the worldwide scandal with offshore zones bitcoin can not succeed. Even if governments start to ban the use of cryptocurrencies them shelter offshore zone. Only now you will not need to register their account even on the nominees.
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:34:27 PM

We also know what the reason why celebrity endorse crypto world just because of money and the other country was invest here just because of endorsement of the celebrity. Yes absolutely yes it can helps we know that celebrity can get may investment. i think just 25% to 40% of there fans know cryto world and of they invest because of trust.

Pretty sure none of these people know what they are talking about, thanks for the list, staying away from these coins.
bayong

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:18:09 PM

Pretty sure none of these people know what they are talking about, thanks for the list, staying away from these coins.

You're wrong! maybe thus people is just endorsing of thus ICO that is project team market strategies to get more investors specially like centra because centra is a very success ICO and just finished this week.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:06:24 PM

Centra: Floyd Mayweather

Let's not forget Paris Hilton: LydianCoin

I'm sure both Paris and Mayweather can talk us through the wonders of blockchain technology between two shots of vodka.

we should pay attention on things like this.
Celebrity are just there to make some noise and they are paid just to grab peoples attention to buy those shit coin. A real ico has their own unique value and they don't need this shitty endorsement just to make some noise about it. everybody says the more celebrity involved the more you need to stay away.
You really do have a point there. A very prospectus project will not need much noise or huge marketing stunts as the project will most definitely speak for itself. However, it is not bad for someone who has some free cash to throw around (some might call it investors cash) but as long as the cash can help make some impact, then why not. We cannot rule out the fact that even every good project needs good marketing and how each person wants to go about it is fine.
i think promotion is still needed, thats right, if you have money to do advertising why not? although the most important is the objectives and ideas on the project but if not accompanied by a good marketing, of course the target range of the project will be smaller? with good marketing then the market share will be bigger right ?
footballcrazy

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:16:27 PM

I think spreading the overall concept of cryptocurrencies is great, sadly they are not doing that and are only getting cash for pinning themselves to a specific cryptocurrency.

Let's be honest Paris Hilton and Mr Mayweather probably couldn't spell cryptocurrency never mind explain how they work or the technology behind them. For that reason I keep well away from those sponsored cryptocurrencies just because they have just thrown some cash at celebs.

Also i don't know if you know but Paris supporting a cryptocurrency where the CEO is getting dragged through the courts for sexual harassment and assault stinks of celebs just trying to make some more cash rather than supporting a good project.
anasso

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:56:22 PM

stox was endorsed by floyd mayweather and rised 30 millions in 36 hours!

now stox losed 35% of his valuation and i don't think he will go up!
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:23:19 PM

But what the heck with the centra project, But looks a lot of the people are blaming khaled for such advertisement. As you can see the team throw hundreds or even million dollars just to endorse the celebrity to promoting its ico.
I think it's very effective, because dj khaleed is now really on the rise, plus the albums he's releasing are always winning the charts. although the cost is very large.
But for stox coins now the price is going down drastically, it seems the effects of floyd are gone. xD
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 04:40:07 PM

sometimes the discussion also take place with the live video streaming service as performer to shows the proofs of confidence as having with the insider secrets of information from the developer that the message helps future buyer to gather more confirmation as the decision to invest with the coins.

teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:29:29 PM

Centra: Floyd Mayweather

Let's not forget Paris Hilton: LydianCoin

I'm sure both Paris and Mayweather can talk us through the wonders of blockchain technology between two shots of vodka.

we should pay attention on things like this.
Celebrity are just there to make some noise and they are paid just to grab peoples attention to buy those shit coin. A real ico has their own unique value and they don't need this shitty endorsement just to make some noise about it. everybody says the more celebrity involved the more you need to stay away.
You really do have a point there. A very prospectus project will not need much noise or huge marketing stunts as the project will most definitely speak for itself. However, it is not bad for someone who has some free cash to throw around (some might call it investors cash) but as long as the cash can help make some impact, then why not. We cannot rule out the fact that even every good project needs good marketing and how each person wants to go about it is fine.
i think promotion is still needed, thats right, if you have money to do advertising why not? although the most important is the objectives and ideas on the project but if not accompanied by a good marketing, of course the target range of the project will be smaller? with good marketing then the market share will be bigger right ?

Simply is if you do not promote your project, how to investors know and invest into your project, is right? Therefore, promotion also important, a project succeed depends much on the promotion from its marketing strategy.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
DeltaX_Slayer

Activity: 532
Merit: 152

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:52:46 PM

Hello Guys.
This perfil called "DeltaX" was mine.
This guy stole my perfil and now he is using to farm signatures campaign.
The phrase "Only Bitcoin is Real" it's an allusion to the "Only Death Is Real" Hellhammer Album, that I love.
I don't know how he could make this.
Can someone help me?
I'm from Brasil. You can see the topics created by "me" (DeltaX), all in portuguese.
Can I recover my account?
If I can't, can you give bad trust in the "DeltaX" Account?

bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:05:13 PM

Icos being indorse by artists will hit into something big yes but it doesn't mean that will soar high. It still depends on the Ico strategy and how they will manage to make it successful.

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:37:28 PM

It's good marketing action I think. Prices rising when some authorities talking about cryptocurrencies.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:58:54 PM

Celebrities are already endorsing cryptos. Did you not see Floyd Mayweather Junior tweeting about STOX before the big money fight that just happened? The price soared trough the roof, but it crashed again now since then.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██