Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:56:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The value of bitcoin?  (Read 4458 times)
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:06:06 PM

I am a beginner in the world of crypto. how bitcoin can have value? I see very large bitcoin price growth. many earned a profit last year when bitcoin prices hit $ 19,000. now how can bitcoin decrease greatly? does nothing set in the rise and fall in bitcoin prices?

You should know what will you going to invest. There's a lot of question for you can understand bitcoin. A lot of question will going to be ask, also  a lot of scammer you will going through. You must need some introduction for you can invest in cryptocurrency

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
finlandais

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:32:53 PM

Value of bitcoin is the major issue these days as BTC has faced a major downfall in previous two months.Some countries had ban bitcoin and some fake news regarding bitcoin like bitcoin is going to end soon,bitcoin  is a scam are the major reasons which affect the price of BTC.It was expected that the value of BTC will reach 10k or 13k by the end of this year but after looking at the graph of previous months now it is expected that the value of BTC will reach only 7k or 8k by at the end of 2018.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:37:00 PM

Value of bitcoin is the major issue these days as BTC has faced a major downfall in previous two months.Some countries had ban bitcoin and some fake news regarding bitcoin like bitcoin is going to end soon,bitcoin  is a scam are the major reasons which affect the price of BTC.It was expected that the value of BTC will reach 10k or 13k by the end of this year but after looking at the graph of previous months now it is expected that the value of BTC will reach only 7k or 8k by at the end of 2018.

Well, fud is always the problem why the market prices are keep on decreasing and people are not well knowledgeable as well that's why they sell their coins at the lowest price when the feel pressure towards the market values.

jgaspar

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:59:38 PM

I heard that bitcoin price consist from people agreement and demand, so when people would be no more interested in Bitcoin and not ready anymore to buy it I think it would be just destroyed...
Cliparts

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:16:46 PM

Since the starting of bitcoin a few number of people invest into bitcoin.But now a lot of number peoples invest into bitcoin because bitcoin is promising crypto coin and very potential coin.peoples gain profit to invest into bitcoin.In a word bitcoin become a valuable thing to the peoples.

Yes bitcoin becomes very popular recently, and this is amazing because nobody thought about it a year ago, and now the whole world is like boiling from all of this bitcoin and blockchain technologies, opportunities.
Yes now a day the value of bitcoin is increasing more and more which will never stop because bitcoin is the most useful digital currency, which has high profit for those who use to buy at low and sell high, now is the best opportunities for those who want to benefit it buying low, now bitcoin is being recognize worldwide but it is going to be more and more than this for higher value and importance in market.
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:30:19 PM

Well i think bitcoin worth more than gold right now and have bright future in financial market also I'm very sure the bitcoin is important now to every traders
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:05:51 PM

Well i think bitcoin worth more than gold right now and have bright future in financial market also I'm very sure the bitcoin is important now to every traders

That is clear and facts, even bitcoin values are much higher than other investment assets, such as traditional investment assets such as gold.  The future of bitcoin values is uncertain, but may rise sharply in November and December by the end of this year.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:54:52 AM

That is clear and facts, even bitcoin values are much higher than other investment assets, such as traditional investment assets such as gold.  The future of bitcoin values is uncertain, but may rise sharply in November and December by the end of this year.
The value of bitcoin will go bullish for sure before this year end like what happened to bitcoin back in 2017 where bitcoin goes up really fast. The value of bitcoin is still cheap because its supply is very low and just imagine if the demand for bitcoin will go up really high then it means that bitcoin will have a really high value.
Btcschool

Activity: 488

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:15:28 PM

for us now the value of bitcoin with low value, although now its low value we will not panic and will not worry, I am sure that in a short time the price of bitcoin will rise again. so now is a very good time we can get a lot of bitcoin, because we will also get more profit by waiting for the price to go up.
Rather you must know the opportunities and chances hidden in this low value tenure. Bitcoin is always there to help us. And right now the time is exact, just make some wise moves and think over best strategies. Plan them and make your profile strong. Just get into this world and even when prices are low, get some money and buy bitcoin. That would be the start of best era of your life.
It is still valuable and the reason is that more and more people are investing in bitcoin and the market cap is still on top. People trust bitcoin the most and that’s why they are putting their money in bitcoin. It is a unit of blockchain technology and blockchain is the future technology for the whole world. Be patient and wait for some time to see the facts.

Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:36:06 AM

bitcoin prices are strongly influenced by the very high demand and the depletion of total supply of bitcoin available, as long as bitcoin is difficult to obtain then bitcoin will also be more expensive.
Current value is 6.3k dollar which is still a low price and this price came after passing by its lowest price of this year. The market value may increase in the upcoming days because we are with the stable value of 6.3k dollar from about three days which is showing stable support. If this market has more investments these days then we will see a better market soon because this will improve the market value.
Eros1on

Activity: 258

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:12:50 AM

The value of BTC will increase with the passing of time. The value of BTC will increasingly appear in its financial influence and market price influence.

chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:38:55 AM

The value of BTC will increase with the passing of time. The value of BTC will increasingly appear in its financial influence and market price influence.
The value of bitcoin depends on us. It's user make it more popular and more interesting and it really helps a lot. We really need to make support on bitcoin because it has a big help and it can make us become more profitable in the near future, but for now we need to hold for good because the market is not that health as before.

holtzmann

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:10:46 AM

Is there really some value for Bitcoin or altcoins? For me, it all looks just a wasted investment. I stopped to understand why to invest in some virtual money, which is not even one of that. It's just a code!
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:01:42 PM

Bitcoin value will be high more and more because bitcoin is getting famous ad high in value and price, now in the whole worlds people are investing in bitcoin because they trust and they support bitcoin, all investors and those who have faith bitcoin are taking an active part in the progress of bitcoin value, long ago bitcoin was just a small town famous but now bitcoin is world famous and it is getting high in value day by day.
katiecbell

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:10:17 AM

Since the starting of bitcoin a few number of people invest into bitcoin.But now a lot of number peoples invest into bitcoin because bitcoin is promising crypto coin and very potential coin.peoples gain profit to invest into bitcoin.In a word bitcoin become a valuable thing to the peoples.

I think most people would say is the only thing that makes people like at first sight to bitcoin and about OP not know note the past or the history of price bitcoin. you can know that use the chart market cap coins and historical data for bitcoin. in the world of bitcoin, volatility cause increased ridiculous value bitcoin
We see that value of Bitcoin alters with demand of people for it which changes in different times. It makes the market unstable and due to this unstable market we can not say that how the value acts.

Now the current market shows that demand rate has increased a little from past few days that are why the current value improved a little to 6.6k dollar this morning it increased a little more so situations are getting fine and we expect that it follow a further increase trend.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:46:41 AM

Is there really some value for Bitcoin or altcoins? For me, it all looks just a wasted investment. I stopped to understand why to invest in some virtual money, which is not even one of that. It's just a code!
Well you need to research about the crypto then. It is not just a joke because no body has time for jokes in the current era. Also the market cap for Bitcoin, ETH and other crypto are worth millions and billions of dollars and one might ponder how big they could grow more. Besides, look at the number of users of Bitcoin and its status in countries like America and European countries. It has made life much easier. Not a joke.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1932
Merit: 322

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:19:51 AM

Adams Smith wrote that the price of all things are equivalent to the human labor involved in their exploitation.   The price of gold is determined by the cost in human labor to mine it.  It can then be exchanged for another commodity which takes an equal amount of labor to create it.

Over time I have been able to find ways to place a price on stocks which I can use to evaluate what their value is to me.   I can then buy and sell based on what I determine as value at any time.   

I’m not a currency speculator but I also believe the US dollar is being killed.   I don’t like having much of a cash position but would rather be fully invested.   At this time what I see is a highly inflated value of the S&P 500.  Any bonds other the very short term bonds come with too much risk tied to the Feds low interest rate policy and the increasing money supply along with quantitative easing which is placing too much fake money on the Feds balance sheet.

After many years I have developed a feel or intuition to tell me when prices are out of line.   When it comes to bitcoin I am at a loss.   I like the core concept of bitcoin and long term it seem like it will all work out but it’s value is another issue.   I just don’t have a feel for what it’s worth in exchange for food, a house, a car, gold equivalent.  It seem that it should be relatively close in value to the cost incurred by the bitcoin miners.   How do I find out what the current cost is to mine bitcoins.  It cost to mine a well know number kind of like the PE for a stork or index?

I have started to buy small amounts which I plan to hold but I really don’t like the volatility.  It is also difficult to invest in something when I don’t really have any history to give me a clue of somethings value.  I doubt I would hold if bitcoin went over 5000.  It seems to be moving a bit too fast.
Not the price of everything is being determined by the amount of labor,  there are things that are being determined by the rate of demand for it and one of such things is Bitcoin. Bitcoin price is not determined by the amount of labor,  it is determined by the rate of demand and supply. When the demand for it gets high  you will start seeing the price going high too and the demand is low, the price goes low.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:39:19 AM

Adams Smith wrote that the price of all things are equivalent to the human labor involved in their exploitation.   The price of gold is determined by the cost in human labor to mine it.  It can then be exchanged for another commodity which takes an equal amount of labor to create it.

Over time I have been able to find ways to place a price on stocks which I can use to evaluate what their value is to me.   I can then buy and sell based on what I determine as value at any time.   

I’m not a currency speculator but I also believe the US dollar is being killed.   I don’t like having much of a cash position but would rather be fully invested.   At this time what I see is a highly inflated value of the S&P 500.  Any bonds other the very short term bonds come with too much risk tied to the Feds low interest rate policy and the increasing money supply along with quantitative easing which is placing too much fake money on the Feds balance sheet.

After many years I have developed a feel or intuition to tell me when prices are out of line.   When it comes to bitcoin I am at a loss.   I like the core concept of bitcoin and long term it seem like it will all work out but it’s value is another issue.   I just don’t have a feel for what it’s worth in exchange for food, a house, a car, gold equivalent.  It seem that it should be relatively close in value to the cost incurred by the bitcoin miners.   How do I find out what the current cost is to mine bitcoins.  It cost to mine a well know number kind of like the PE for a stork or index?

I have started to buy small amounts which I plan to hold but I really don’t like the volatility.  It is also difficult to invest in something when I don’t really have any history to give me a clue of somethings value.  I doubt I would hold if bitcoin went over 5000.  It seems to be moving a bit too fast.

Right off the bat I can tell you you are partially wrong, at least. The only thing used to value stuff is NOT the amount of work put into producing something. It is the QUALITY in doing so. And there are tons of other factors at play also. For example, why is gold 100x the price of silver? They both take a similar amount of time and effort to mine, yet one is vastly more valuable than the other. It is because of rarity. Silver is available in much greater quantities, and thus is not as valuable as its far rarer counterpart in gold.
as much as i agree with what you were saying. so it is just that we are saying, it is all because of supply and demand, so just like your example why is that gold is more valuable than silver? Of course the supply also matters, just like what you are pointing out, there is almost enough quanitity to supply the needs of people or even more, rather than in gold, or as we speak bitcoin that has only limited supply and almost everybody would strive to get one, so as expected that too many will bid until the price was higher.

Well that would be depends on the person on how are he going to use the coin that he has that agreed in the value form. Bitcoin is a form of sideline job although it is very useful in different way but their is also responsibilities that leading to success in the future.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:45:05 AM

What do you think about the value of bitcoin ? that people like bitcoin like gold have? Bitcoin is like a precious metal bitcoin as measured by the bitcoin values given to each person who realizes it.
Bitcoin is very valuable because it is not for the time being that we check the market only today but we should about the future of bitcoin and the worldwide use of bitcoin. For me bitcoin is the top crypto in the list and will hold this position forever. It will take over the market in the coming days and all other currencies will disappear from the market.
Telybin

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:33:44 AM

To address the value of bitcoin, there are many problems. If people know how bitcoin is created and how it is used, then that person will consider bitcoin as gold. Those who know nothing about bitcoin, for them bitcoin not worth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: