Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:35:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Refereum — Influencer marketing on the blockchain  (Read 43672 times)
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:37:38 PM

Is this integration with Twich already developed on the platform? Will gammer win with referrals and amount of followers?
fgreg2692june

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:52:42 PM

Will the bounty program be implemented via Telegram?
DylanJones (OP)

Activity: 84

Refereum.com

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:51:49 PM

Where is the office or headquarters of the team located in the terms of geography? Or are they scattered all over the world? Surely it is a grandiose and technological office)

San Francisco, out video shows our office, and you can see my conference talks about creating out shared office with more details here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1lZv4P6-60
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zfm5_YqzWw
DylanJones (OP)

Activity: 84

Refereum.com

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:54:03 PM

Is this integration with Twich already developed on the platform? Will gammer win with referrals and amount of followers?

More details and full post soon, but you can see our working demo on the blockchain here:
https://vimeo.com/245163130
vodanh

Activity: 230
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:14:13 PM

I’m really looking forward to the launch and development of the project. Judging by the developers selected, among which there are such giants (LukasArts, Ubisoft, Unity, Google), the prospects are excellent! Combining games, streams and the advantages of blockchain will lead to a revolution! I surely will follow the project. And I'm waiting for the Bounty program

Thank you! We have a bounty program already, have you seen it? Join our bounty chat here: https://t.me/RefereumBounty
vodanh

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:15:26 PM

Where is the office or headquarters of the team located in the terms of geography? Or are they scattered all over the world? Surely it is a grandiose and technological office)

The team is from all over the globe, but our Founder Dylan Jones is based in San Fransisco for the moment
Smiley
vodanh

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:16:14 PM

I looked through the  WP twice! And  I didn’t find exact ICO dates. When will it be possible to invest?

We will have an update on this coming very soon!
vodanh

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:16:41 PM

Will the bounty program be implemented via Telegram?

Yes join our bounty telegram here  - https://t.me/RefereumBounty
Immer

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:25:01 AM

Gentlemen, where is the long-awaited bounty company? I am ready to support the project as hard as I can.
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:28:01 AM

Will the project use mining to get crypto-currency? If so, which method will you use?
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:53:31 AM

Hi everybody! I got acquainted with the concept of the project. In my opinion, the benefits for ordinary players are clear and obvious. And what will the streamers which own their personal channels on YouTube get? It turns out to be a kind of one-way process. Or am I wrong?
arakx

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:05:05 AM

Hi everybody! I got acquainted with the concept of the project. In my opinion, the benefits for ordinary players are clear and obvious. And what will the streamers which own their personal channels on YouTube get? It turns out to be a kind of one-way process. Or am I wrong?
You’re wrong! Channel owners and streamers are pretty much "connected" in terms of opportunities by the policy of their services today, monetization programs, and applied restrictions in terms of marketing. Refereum will help to "move" and decentralize these "barriers" a little.
gavrosh

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:09:27 AM

You’re wrong! Channel owners and streamers are pretty much "connected" in terms of opportunities by the policy of their services today, monetization programs, and applied restrictions in terms of marketing. Refereum will help to "move" and decentralize these "barriers" a little.
Hmm. In fact, the project generates a competitor that captures the market. Due to what will the project be able to impose competition on them?
arakx

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:12:49 AM

Hmm. In fact, the project generates a competitor that captures the market. Due to what will the project be able to impose competition on them?
The project creates favorable conditions for all the participants in the process: players, viewers, investors, bloggers, streamers and even game developers. That’s why there’s the mass and general coverage of the audience, which will receive clear feedback from everybody in favor of this project.
gavrosh

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:16:32 AM

The project creates favorable conditions for all the participants in the process: players, viewers, investors, bloggers, streamers and even game developers. That’s why there’s the mass and general coverage of the audience, which will receive clear feedback from everybody in favor of this project.
Let’s return to the first question. The motivation of these categories of participants became clear to me, but what is offered  to game developers, too? They still remain “above the battle.”
arakx

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:20:15 AM

Let’s return to the first question. The motivation of these categories of participants became clear to me, but what is offered  to game developers, too? They still remain “above the battle.”
You should notice that the project poses as one of the tasks the development of a single, most often used game engine, which should be arranged by the majority of developers. Moreover, this concept is based on the great idea of “getting income by playing computer games” using the crypto currency. This should make a splash!
gavrosh

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:25:46 AM

You should notice that the project poses as one of the tasks the development of a single, most often used game engine, which should be arranged by the majority of developers. Moreover, this concept is based on the great idea of “getting income by playing computer games” using the crypto currency. This should make a splash!
Does it mean that you can earn money by playing computer games? There was a popular proverb “Business before pleasure” In Russia... Apparently, this new concept will destroy many stereotypes)
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:12:01 AM

How many funds will be allocated fotor the development of the platform after the ICO?
spacegt

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:34:48 AM

Hello. Are there any restrictions on one payment in Ethereum?
termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:38:18 AM

Hello. Are there any restrictions on one payment in Ethereum?

At the moment the restriction is set at $ 22,000.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: