Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:41:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy altcoins or not?  (Read 260514 times)
klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:42:24 AM

I will spend $ 2000 and buy 100 coins in the top 100 at coinmarketcap.com
and keep it 1 year, then maybe i will x5 my account

That is not a good investment strategy.  You will be paying a lot in fees just to transfer your bitcoins to a bunch of different exchanges and won't be able to keep track of all 100 coins.  With $2000, just pick 1 to 4 coins max.  
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:05:51 AM

I will spend $ 2000 and buy 100 coins in the top 100 at coinmarketcap.com
and keep it 1 year, then maybe i will x5 my account

That is not a good investment strategy.  You will be paying a lot in fees just to transfer your bitcoins to a bunch of different exchanges and won't be able to keep track of all 100 coins.  With $2000, just pick 1 to 4 coins max.  
To be listed in the top 100, you are already considered as a good coin, it means you are investing in the entire market
and I would say that is a profitable way of risking your money. Most altcoins who are top altcoins these days are growing it's value and if you have invested last year in the top 100, definitely you are in profit now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Dexville

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:15:51 AM

Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

Yes. Altcoin is my choice for invest now, because I can afford bitcoin fee for transactions and price is too high for me so Altcoin maybe the best way to invest. And for daily transactions because low fee and more faster than bitcoin.
Sahabat_

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:19:04 AM

to invest, of course, the choice will fall to altcoin because altcoin when experiencing an increase is not half-hearted and provides a very big advantage
therefore I choose to invest only in altcoin rather than investing in equity

tech55

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:23:00 AM

Investing in Altcoins can be a good idea and profitable.

Best bet would be for you to check out the top 100 coins listed on Coinmarketcap

Take a look at the coins that interest you and what unique problem or challenge are the developers looking to solve with their coin.

Be sure to do your own research before investing any money.

Hope this helps.
Tzuan_bit

Activity: 151
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:23:30 AM

if I think if you want to be successful then investing anywhere like bitcoin and altcoin and altcoin are rising in price as BCH is a significant increase and I am sure in 2018 a lot of good potential on altcoin in the coming year and I also invest altcoin even though only a little but can add our money if we invest
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:18:04 AM

I think if theere 's a good puprpose in buying the altcoin one desires then I believe nothing could go wrong as long as the person is also prepared on what value might become of the coin he or she intended to buy. We all know that the volatility of crytocurrencies are not very predictable. That is why the person should at least be prepared.
deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:25:32 AM

In my opinion, altcoin investment is also important. Not all altcoins have a low value. We must have a high value and stable altcoin to invest.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Virtonomics

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 08:28:05 AM

Virtonomics is a business strategy game based on real world economy. The game has been on the market for more than 10 years with a huge pool of individual players and business customers (2 million registered users worldwide), constant in-flow of new clients and a top position in Google search.

With the fast spread of blockchain technology, Virtonomics is introducing a new dimension to the strategy game experience - cryptocurrency Virtonomics!

The game is aimed at those users who have little or no experience with blockchain and cryptocurrency but have a much better knowledge of how businesses work and enjoy a far better understanding of how to grow their virtual projects.

Very few venture mining because it involves huge maintenance bills and takes a lot of specialized knowledge. Virtonomics leaves block mining to professionals and introduces a new concept of «digging» as an activity which can be done by the general public. Digging generates tokens and awards them to people according to the results of their activities.

The essence of Virtonomics’ concept and platform can be summed up in a simple formula:

CRYPTOCURRENCY = BLOCK MINING + RESULTS OF PURPOSEFUL HUMAN ACTIVITIES, UNDERSTOOD BY AND COMMON TO A LARGE NUMBER OF PEOPLE

How does it work?

Users build and expand their virtual companies and earn cryptocurrency with digging. In the process of digging special «fuel» - called Virts - is produced. For digging players need special game tools such as virtual mines extracting natural resources, virtual mining farms, virtual power plants etc. They can be purchased for VIC tokens. The user can convert each 100 Virts earned in the economic simulator into one VICoin (VIC) and later withdraw it from the game to the outer market.

However, players are not obliged to purchase the game assets. This will only speed up the process, but the project assumes that the players can start playing without any investments on their part, and they can earn a lot of «fuel» just by making their virtual business successful.

The key competitive advantage of crypto Virtonomics is that it addresses the general public with a basic understanding of blockchain and mining. Thus being a new dimension of a well-established game it can use its current pool of players as a base for the new game. Moreover, there can be little doubt that the project will attract the attention of the general public due to is simplicity and availability for those who have little knowledge of cryptocurrency production.

Virtonomics gives a new dimension to the mining process and makes VICoin a mass cryptocurrency. Click here: https://virtonomics.io

Goodsamaritan

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:34:05 AM

In my opinion, you should buy or get some altcoins because they are all like bitcoin when it just started. The most promising of all is that it could provide you a big return of income just like bitcoin does to the early investors we just need to find the right altcoin.
Pompa

Activity: 297

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:35:07 AM

Yes I will buy altcoins in future because I wan to investment someday if ever I can earn more because for now I can not afford to invest now but someday I will prepared for that
anonbit992

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

A Trader & An Investor

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:37:13 AM

Obviously altcoins! you can get better returns than any other equity shares out there. But make sure that you have invested in good altcoins and not just into other fake or copycat altcoins. Alts such as litecoin, Monero, etc has given 10x time returns in 12 months time already!

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████       
                █████████████████       
                 █████████████████       
                   █████████████████       
                    █████████████████       
                      █████████████████       
                       █████████████████       
                         █████████████████       
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:55:20 AM

Obviously altcoins! you can get better returns than any other equity shares out there. But make sure that you have invested in good altcoins and not just into other fake or copycat altcoins. Alts such as litecoin, Monero, etc has given 10x time returns in 12 months time already!
yes   so many altcoins  that are promising  ETH is  one in my top list i can say current price is still cheap for ETH considering it is the medium token  in altcoins trading. jannuary maybe the start of alt coins recovering after sell down in Christmas season.

grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:23:40 AM

If you want to increase your start budget than you can check out @Viberate where you can get some tokens on daily bases for participating in promotional activities.
Check out also their road map and predict some changes in price related to updates.

You can read more about participation on link bellow:

http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/

Viberate (VIB)
$0,489483 USD (18.61%)
0.00003419 BTC (15.24%)
0.00067050 ETH (8.73%)
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:21:39 PM

yes   so many altcoins  that are promising  ETH is  one in my top list i can say current price is still cheap for ETH considering it is the medium token  in altcoins trading. jannuary maybe the start of alt coins recovering after sell down in Christmas season.
You were right, the price of Ethereum has increased in Jannuary 2017. Although I also have some predictions for the price of Ethereum in this year, but I did not think the price of Ethereum can passed $1,000 earlier than my target in April.
patispace

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:30:04 PM

In fact who is not investing right now in altcoins is losing a good part of the profits that this promising market is offering to the visionaries who have known how to place their capital in the right altcoin, at the right time. We must take into account that the altcoins now occupy 70% of the market and for several months have stripped bitcoin of its historical hegemony.
madgtr

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:29:25 PM

Good altcoins can give a lot more returns than bitcoin and you get different services related to the altcoin.
hashtag101

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:56:40 AM

In fact who is not investing right now in altcoins is losing a good part of the profits that this promising market is offering to the visionaries who have known how to place their capital in the right altcoin, at the right time. We must take into account that the altcoins now occupy 70% of the market and for several months have stripped bitcoin of its historical hegemony.
Because the Bitcoin cycle has ended or paused and altcoin take advantage that time to pump its value and attract the new investor. If you're a new investor, do you give the opportunity to get rich fast like this? Grin Buy and forget, you can have profits in the past days.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:09:20 AM

You were right, the price of Ethereum has increased in Jannuary 2017. Although I also have some predictions for the price of Ethereum in this year, but I did not think the price of Ethereum can passed $1,000 earlier than my target in April.
this is because ETH's happened hardfok at the end of January. very normal if this month ETH has increased. this may be good news after some issues related to tansaksi eth is slow and often interference occurs. and the fee / gas for ETH shipping is also increasingly expensive. hopefully hardfork can solve this issue.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Polonium

Activity: 123

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:35:16 AM

I believe to be a successful investor, we need to diversify our investment portfolio, whether equity shares, bitcoin or altcoin, there are several altcoin which have a good reputation like Ethereum and Ripple, there coins has proven to be profitable. ETH has recently broke the $1000 mark and may continue to increase in value for the months to come, Ripple is likewise. I think the key in investing in altcoin is to first study the portfolio of a coin you want to invest into. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: