Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:10:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ WePower - First GLOBAL blockchain for GREEN ENERGY future! ⚡  (Read 95175 times)
AukSia

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:51:02 PM

I feel like i saw this project 10 Times

hahah, Its nothing new!

Hi! I would disagree with you. WePower aims to increase renewable energy production by allowing everyone to invest in green energy projects.  You are investing by buying tokenized energy, which will be produced in the future once the plants is running. Moreover, WePower offers an innovative token model, which value grows in value. You will not find the same business model or token model right now.

Check our webpage, where you will find videos, whitepaper and other explanations: http://wepower.network.

Let me know if you need any other information.

Cheers,
WePower
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:57:12 PM

I like the professional approach of dev team so that it's easy for me to predict about the future of this project which looking really bright. I would like to follow this project for further news good luck.
AukSia

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:12:24 PM

In this green energy field more and more projects are coming to spread energy till those areas where people still have problems. I think future energy will be only green energy seeing the big projects. I also am interested in this project as well since space in this filed is big so this also will succeed.

Hi, thank you! Please subscribe for more news and updates in our webpage: http://wepower.network.

Cheers,
WePower
bytemuma

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:24:47 PM

Great project, definitely i am gonna follow closely.

@AukSia sent you a PM. Smiley

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
            ████████              █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███
    █████            █████████            █████
█████████    █████████████    █████████
█████████    █████████████    █████████     
    █████            █████████            █████
      ███        ██      █████      ██      ███
               █████      ███       █████
            ████████              █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

AukSia

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:25:43 PM

looks good, it's a pretty big project
I am very curious about the next progress, and I am very interested to join this project on bounty, good luck

Hi and thank you! You can keep up with our progress by registering on our website (http://wepower.network). The bounty will be announced tomorrow.

Cheers,
WePower
AukSia

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:37:24 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 09:22:08 PM by AukSia

It seems this idea is very similar to PowerLedger they are already working on this so what is difference between both project. Energy sector is very important for economy I think investment into this kind of project is good decision while it's cheap.

Hi!

Both projects are trying to change the energy market. However, both project have different path and strategy. WePower is green energy trading platform, where everyone can finance set up cost of renewable energy plants. While PowerLedger is a platform where people can buy and sell surplus solar energy.

When comparing WePower with Power Ledger or Grid+, or any other non-blockchain based technology aiming for similar business models, it is important to keep in mind two aspects - systems complexity and non-standardized business rules. Few points to be stressed:
1.      Complexity. Although all of these startups will most likely solve the Ethereum smart contract part of the technology in a similar fashion, most likely all the other required components will be done in very different ways. We believe that extensive inside knowledge of energy grids will give us an advantage in solving these problems and thereby make our tokens more valuable in the long run. The use-cases being proposed by all of these startups require integrations and interdependencies with other systems. Also verification and validation requirements are much higher as energy is a critical infrastructure.
2.      Non-standardized business rules. Although energy follows the same physics everywhere - it varies in engineering and often varies wildly in rules and regulations - which mean that business logic on different continents will differ. This means that scaling in the energy sector is slower - barriers to entry are higher. We believe that our inside knowledge of the European energy market will give us an  advantage on scaling faster than the competition.
3.      The energy sector is huge beyond belief. The mission of accelerating decarbonization of the energy system through expansion of green energy finance options - we need more startups and more people on this problem, not fewer. This is too much for one group. We view ourselves in cooperative competition, rather than outright rivals. After all - we all share the same mission.

Cheers,
WePower
Richardnoordsche

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:22:28 PM

glad to see Sylon always provides great projects and very promising, this time the concept of the project is very interesting, see the world's energy needs are also more and more, I'm interested in bounty tomorrow.
Sylon never disappoints me
Sylon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:33:27 AM

happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:03:03 AM

Very interesting project. I would love to participate. Could you please tell me the total  coin supply of WePower.
AukSia

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:18:59 AM

Very interesting project. I would love to participate. Could you please tell me the total  coin supply of WePower.

Hi, thank you! Total token supply will be 340 million. During the token sale WePower will distribute 187 million tokens. You can get more information about the project on our webpage: http://wepower.network.
techindo

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:04:01 PM

How much token for sell ?
How much bonus for get itu if purchase on pre-sell ?
How much the price for 1 token WePower ?
Thanks.
AukSia

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:42:16 PM

Thank you for your support!
If you will enter your e-mail here https://wepower.network/#section-register, we will keep you up to date! Smiley

I like the professional approach of dev team so that it's easy for me to predict about the future of this project which looking really bright. I would like to follow this project for further news good luck.
AukSia

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:09:52 PM

Democratized, Decentralized and Decarbonized Energy Sector: WePower isn’t looking to just change the way energy is purchased and distributed. It’s looking to revolutionize the way the world gets its power.

Our newest Medium article just published - 3 min read to get the big picture of WePower.

https://medium.com/wepower/wepower-making-energy-inclusive-to-all-while-reducing-the-carbon-footprint-c7b1dfe05f7f
AukSia

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:21:02 PM

During the token sale WePower will distribute 187 million tokens. There is a 25% bonus currently in place so 1eth = 1250 WPR
This can also be useful: https://medium.com/wepower/token-sale-campaign-is-open-contribute-in-ethereum-bitcoins-altcoins-and-even-fiat-46507d6fea61

How much token for sell ?
How much bonus for get itu if purchase on pre-sell ?
How much the price for 1 token WePower ?
Thanks.
Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:04:27 PM

Your future is behind your project. Everywhere in the world is now very large wind activity. Worldwide. It is unclear what this is connected with. Some people think that they are using climate weapons. Question: on which exchanges are you planning to trade?

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
bigdata25

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:13:03 PM

The project is very interesting. Not so much time has to pass that all hydrocarbon sources of energy have run out on earth.
I support the issue of date of entry into exchange.
AukSia

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:22:51 PM

Chris from Cryptoverse published his  review of WePower!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUQOTc3_b3E
Blazin8888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:33:44 PM

I think that the idea of renewable energy source is, of course, very humanistic, but rather utopian and I can't understand why it is necessary to use blockchain technology in this project.
AukSia

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:03:51 AM

WePower has already created a functional, basic energy trading network, which connects energy producers and buyers, market makers and/or investors. With the existing product,WePower helps renewable energy project developers to attract capital in an efficient way, which in turn significantly increases project’s return over equity (ROE) ratio. At the same time, the platform provides access for any individual to invest in the energy market, without going through painful administrative process, due diligence or high entry costs and barriers. Moreover, WePower cuts the energy cost for the end users and generates stable, high and
asset-backed returns.

This article will concentrate on the key problems WePower addresses and the benefits it provides for each of groups of it's users:
https://medium.com/wepower/why-should-i-join-wepower-practical-examples-6245bc7034db

Also more information can be found in our whitepaper  Wink

I think that the idea of renewable energy source is, of course, very humanistic, but rather utopian and I can't understand why it is necessary to use blockchain technology in this project.
AukSia

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:31:44 AM

Your future is behind your project. Everywhere in the world is now very large wind activity. Worldwide. It is unclear what this is connected with. Some people think that they are using climate weapons. Question: on which exchanges are you planning to trade?

Hi, WePower connects solar, wind and hydro plants. Currently we are negotiating terms with exchanges. However, we will announce that before the ICO. Subscribe for our newsletter to get this information: http://wepower.network
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: