Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:55:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin so expensive?  (Read 6464 times)
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:04:54 PM

Bitcoin is so expensive if it will be converted to my country's currency it will cost hundred of thousands.
Why bitcoin worth that much even its only a cryptocurrency can someone give me an idea.

I think, it is because of the demand of supply, bitcoin has only around millions in number, and the demand of bitcoin in the market is increasing very ralidly. As we know, whenever a demend of supply is increasing,mthe price of that supply is increasing as well, and since bitcoin cant be made again, as it has a limited number only, makes it price increase even more.

Jose21

Activity: 109
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:39:24 PM

Bitcoin is so expensive because of its limited currency. It is also the most in demand cryptocurrency all around the world. Bitcoin has many investors and holders so its price is getting higher and higher that it was before. It is also used in buying altcoins and the more users buy the altcoins the more holders of bitcoin will become.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:30:28 AM

Bitcoin is so expensive because of its limited currency. It is also the most in demand cryptocurrency all around the world. Bitcoin has many investors and holders so its price is getting higher and higher that it was before. It is also used in buying altcoins and the more users buy the altcoins the more holders of bitcoin will become.
I think that the main reason can be that the demand of bitcoin is increasing from time to time which is making bitcoin more expensive. The increasing demand of bitcoin is decreasing the supply which is causing the increasing price of bitcoin. In fact people want to invest money in bitcoin as now they consider bitcoin as a good and safe investment therefore they are even ready to purchase bitcoin as high price.
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:44:12 AM

Bitcoin is so expensive if it will be converted to my country's currency it will cost hundred of thousands.
Why bitcoin worth that much even its only a cryptocurrency can someone give me an idea.
there is no expensive word for my person because something that can generate bigger profits to buy certainly it is not expensive to buy it if I think I think if you say expensive it would be you are afraid to invest
cheesyspoils

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:24:47 AM

This is because Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are used as assets and not the way they are supposed to be used.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:27:38 AM

Bitcoins are expensive because the demand are so high and stocks are limited , The more people will invest in bitcoin, the more the value surges up, One main reason why people wants to invest btc because easy money, Bitcoin is always in the mainstream usually in the front page of social sites, It becomes popular globally. It will indulges everybody to join in investing btc:)
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:42:30 AM

Bitcoins are tpo much expensive because of the demands of it. Why do you think a shoe or any clothing brand is expensive, it is because of the quality and reliability that they can give the demands are also high. Have not you tackle the supply and demand thing in economics class. The higher the demand the higher the price because people want it so no matter how high the price it will be the people will still buying it. Itnis kind of marketing strategies for those businessmesn but this this is generated in the computer so every buy that made bitcoins will rise.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:51:57 AM

Bitcoin is expensive due to a number of factors, namely:

1. Its decentralized nature makes it the perfect payment for anonymity purposes;
2. The high volatility due to a number of investors increasing and individuals cashing-out their bitcoins;
3. No government agency can ever regulate it, thus tax imposition is impossible; and
4. The demand and supply dictates its price in the market.

Bitcoin's reputation has been steadily increasing throughout the years. Way back, if you invested 100$ before and you kept it till now, then you have around $70 million right now if you did not spend it. Lastly, since bitcoin has been popular nowadays, many investors are risking, resulting to a pump in the price.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Marble777

Activity: 736
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:58:33 AM

Because at this time there are many bitcoin users and the function of bitcoin itself is very needed orang.Apalagi who use bitcoin as a substitute for funds transfer is large enough. It's very much used by people all over the world. There is also a factor of buying and selling the entire market of bitcoin markets. For now I can still give a little explanation of why bitcoin prices are so expensive.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:58:59 AM

Because bitcoin is increasing continuously and people are wanting it badly, the demand is very high and the popularity is like a real currency that moves fast. Bitcoin is very useful, and big companies are using bitcoin for there daily lives. Thats why bitcoin is increasing and being expensive.
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:51:01 AM

Because Bitcoin is the demand of the user's and investor's that's why bitcoin is getting higher and bigger. Bitcoin will continues to grow big and famous to many people

Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:14:57 AM

It makes no sense to call Bitcoin expensive, it is like calling dollars expensive. You know you can just by a fraction of it? You can buy down to 1/100 millionth of a Bitcoin. This is called a satoshi, after the inventor of Bitcoin. Think of a satoshi as the cryptocurrency and a Bitcoin just as a word for 100 million satoshis. Now it isn't really expensive is it? It is too cheep even.

All the bitcoins in the world cost billions of dollars, is that what you mean by expensive? If that is the case, then take a notice that the amount of money in the world is easily in trillions. That makes Bitcoin an insignificant part of it and it is technologically far superior to fiat currency.

Even if you buy bitcoin in fractions, few satoshs, it doesn't change the fact that bitcoin is expensive.
And bitcoin price will continue to rise and reach another higher price, due to the demand and limited supply of bitcoin.
No need to calculate all bitcoin in the world and compare to fiat currency, simply by check current bitcoin price, BTC1 equal to $7900.
$7900 to buy bitcoin is expensive, back in 2009 when BTC1 worth $1, it's cheap.
Case closed.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:21:43 AM

it is a simple example of law of demand and supply. people are buying even it is expensive but if there is no buyer its price will fall down but with growing community in btc its price may vary depending on how buyers and sellers react

Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:23:49 AM

Because it is indemand, I guess. Bitcoin's market price depends on the demand that it is having from the market. The movement on its market demand will reflect to its msrket value such that if one falls, same thing will happen with the other one. So now that Bitcoin is expensive, chances are the demand is high in the market.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:27:35 AM

I hope you got over that mental hurtle back in Sept OP. Bitcoins are the most expensive they have ever been as of right now and we all couldn't be happier about it  Grin
deddod

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:49:33 AM

Bitcoin very expensive? I think the current news about Bitcoin will answer all your questions.
Bitcoin is very popular and many people are interested and buy Bitcoin.
Many advantages with buying Bitcoin so much demand.
for now this may be the reason why the price of Bitcoin is expensive is because the demand is plentiful and supply is limited.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:55:38 AM

Yeah, in my country too its price is hundred of thousands and I think it is because of the thing that it is indemand to the Bitcoin users and many people are investing to it.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Futureblnr

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:59:43 AM

I think industry overall really unpredictable now... but it is a very interesting and important topic.. and I want to learn more about it.. I was thinking how.. so from my experience, I feel that conferences could be a good way to learn... I found this one https://blockshowasia.com/ and I'm thinking to go, but tickets are not so cheap, but I suppose it could worth it... what do you think guys? have you heard about it?
johnson4218

Activity: 165

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:04:57 AM

The number of bitcoins in the market increased not as much as the capital inflows. That is obvious. Every day the bitcoin is more expensive and will generate deflation
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:30:32 AM

The first factor why the bitcoin is so expensive is its demand globally. There is a lot users in the world who use bitcoins because of its value. Value that makes the bitcoin more popular and more in demand. Another factor is it uses. You can send bitcoin in less than a minute to any part of the world as long as you know its wallet address. You can also have an anonymous transactions with anybody. It will hide your identity. As far as I know bitcoin wallet or bitcoin address rather is untraceable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: