Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:45:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin so expensive?  (Read 6467 times)
Saiful Islam777

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:37:40 AM

Bitcoin was the world’s first digital, decentralised, P2P cryptocurrency and payment network. It din’t require the function of a bank and relied on a trust less network. This was immediately considered by many eminent personalities as the future of Money. The gold like properties of Bitcoin made it very superior as compared to other currencies. Soon a lot of big companies started accepting payment in Bitcoin and eventually the interest level of the general public grew. The currency started getting traction and so did its price. Everybody wanted to own one and hence the price increased rapidly.
CrytopiaRaRa

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:44:45 AM

Bitcoin is so expenive and rising because many people know the benefits of bitcoin.Thats why many investor investing in the digital currency like bitcoin
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:46:32 AM

Bitcoin is so expensive if it will be converted to my country's currency it will cost hundred of thousands.
Why bitcoin worth that much even its only a cryptocurrency can someone give me an idea.
bitcoin is expensive because i think there's many user and many investment that happen.the bitcoin is expensive because it is the time of bitcoin that still now the bitcoin is spreading its knowledge all over the world and because of its state that fluctuating and rapidly changing of the price its affect the price and the number one reason why the bitcoin is so expensive i think because of its limited and difficulty of mining bitcoin have limited in making and its affect the price in terms of law of demand and supply
amla

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:48:26 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 11:00:31 AM by amla

Fundamentally, its costs are going up because of demand and less supply. An ever increasing number of organizations begin tolerating bitcoins for general use then its request will go up however supply may not expand so quick so its costs will shot higher. The present costs might be looks extravagant for the time being however following a few years these costs may look exceptionally modest so begin putting resources into it as opposed to agonizing over whether it is costly or not.
1melyun

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:57:24 AM

Paying for bitcoin 12.000 usd sounds crazy. I don't believe this is a natural price, due to tether. İf someone have an opportunity to create usd limitless, you can expect the price make a ballon. Everyone trying to make bitcoin speculator rich and more rich Sad
crustez00

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:00:36 AM

Why this coin is expensive? well, basically this coin is the pioneer coin of its kind. They're not that expensive back then in 2013 if i remember, even more. Right now, they got succeed in the term of demands in the market since 2013. well, basically if demands is high and the stock is pretty low. the prices will rises. the simple explanation  Smiley #CMIIW

pazzpjj001

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:06:57 AM

Because bitcoin is exclusive. Not all people know about it its like a rare thing and that what makes it expensive
wjchong

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 12:02:37 PM

Amount of people who are bitcoin users is more than the amount of bitcoin in the world. More and more demand is unbalanced with a stock of only a few million (my estimates).
The point is a rare bitcoin, the price will be expensive.

Yes absolutely right.
unbalancing is the most appropriate reason for Bitcoin's high rate.

BTC BTC MY SAFE HOUSE :- A home that can protect your wealth and life of your families during disaster. BTC
shantoote

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:56:35 PM

Bitcoin is so expensive if it will be converted to my country's currency it will cost hundred of thousands.
Why bitcoin worth that much even its only a cryptocurrency can someone give me an idea.

Demand/supply is control bitcoin (make it expensive or cheap ) .

at 2017 bitcoin get huge demand and a few supply (expensive)
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:09:26 PM

Bitcoin is so expensive beacause it's the first cryptocurrency and more trustable than any other cryptocurrency.And i think in last three months it's price increased too much beacause of it's demand and popularity increasing too much everyday And the supply of btc is controlled.And nowdays you can easily buy and sell many things so the price become so expensive.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:01:56 AM

Actually the increasing price of the bitcoin resulting into attraction for the investors in the bitcoin and that is increasing the demand more and more and that is increasing the price of the bitcoin .
Here another two reason are whichbarr responsible for the increase in the price of the bitcoin , first reason is the fork that are happening in the bitcoin technology and we are getting free coins against the same amount of the bitcoin that we have in our Wallet , that is free amount of the money that we are making .
And another reason is that the mining of the bitcoin is getting tough , so supply of the bitcoin is going down day by day and demand is increasing accordingly , so this is usual thing for any field where we can see future of things clearly.
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:24:39 AM

Bitcoin is so expensive because it is one of a good crypto currency that most popular in many country, so i think it is one of some reason why bitcoin is so expensive. almost every day the price of bitcoin is changes and always increased.
redsuncrypto

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:08:51 AM

BTC's expensive because many and many people want to have it tim by time but BTC has a limit quantity
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:40:06 PM

It is maybe a Psychology. When investors can earn profit from Bitcoin easily, many people will buy with any price. This leads to going up of Bitcoin
You are right that there are so many factors that become Bitcoin so expensive. The factors are demand of Bitcoin is increasing and popularity graph is too high. People are looks too much busy on trading on Bitcoin. These factors are affected Bitcoin very positively and makes Bitcoin the king of crypto currency. Many countries are legalized Bitcoin and use Bitcoin as payment. Many sites are accepted Bitcoin for payment method. Everyone is in a hurry to become the part of Bitcoin and make their life style in the better manner.
furry04

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:42:40 PM

when there are too much demands for an asset it will automatically increase in price and when its supply is limited it gets value even more, thats why btc is expensive now
woas4

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:44:10 PM

Bitcoin is expensive because its a new and exciting technology with the potential to disrupt a very important part of today's society: the economic model. If we keep headed the right path, some changes are going to be made with the way we see the world in less than a decade (most probably).

dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:51:49 PM

because of the growing popularity of bitcoin, more and more investors are coming in. More investors would mean more demands and more demands would mean an increase in prices
jam4u

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:52:13 PM

Its because the bitcoin is the global currency and has many users and investors
also high demand, low supply,so the price increase unlimited
I think that it is the main reason why Bitcoin price keep on rising
Paecga129

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:52:41 PM

Bitcoin is extremely expensive now because people are starting to see the future potential value of it for the first time on a global scale and this wave a new money flowing in is what is boosting the price to heights we have never previously seen before.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:53:48 PM

It's as simple as supply and demand. Global demand is growing exponentially whereas bitcoin is designed to be scarce and is expensive to mine. We are at the beginning of a cryptocurrency revolution and bitcoin is the first one ever created.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: