Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:22:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin so expensive?  (Read 6467 times)
Juzion

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:52:56 AM

Bitcoin is so expensive if it will be converted to my country's currency it will cost hundred of thousands.
Why bitcoin worth that much even its only a cryptocurrency can someone give me an idea.

its not expensive at starting but due to heavy trading volume, it gets high prices.
cryptokudi

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:56:48 AM

Two things, supply and demand, give a commodity its price and value. That is what is happening with Bitcoin. It will even get more expensive with time as the awareness for its usage increases. Remember that Bitcoin total supply is just 21million which really isn't much. Also, any coin that has increased usage and little supply will always have increased price.
Vanester2014

Activity: 236

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:01:14 AM

Bitcoin become so expensive because he got only 21 million supply forever and more and more people already want to buy bitcoin as long as more people still buying bitcoin the price of bitcoin will still goes up and up. Just like an auction as long as a lot of people realy want to buy it the price will continue to raised and no one can stop it.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Prem.Soorajpaul

Activity: 199

0xB911101025014BfCaA3B17BC7683C0817489bB28

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:14:16 AM

There is a huge gap b/w demand and supply, that is the main reason of costlier of bitcoin. If you want to invest in bitcoin, you can some part of bitcoin as well no need to buy a hole bitcoin. You can invest as per your convenience in bitcoin. Please keep in mind, bitcoin transaction commission is very high so too smaller part will bot be profitable for you. Otherwise, you can invest in other crypto currency like Ethereum.

mkcjeewantha

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:23:00 AM

HI Smiley   actually if we think about BTC price its expensive because it has a big value. because everyone wants to buy BTC and we all know its just the beginning of this new currency and it has more way to go in the future.   but if think about it in a proper way it has small particles call satoshi..  we think about it even though BTC have a massive price people will use in Satoshi Smiley Smiley like a dollar bill.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ───────  [/center]
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:27:43 AM

Bitcoin is so expensive if it will be converted to my country's currency it will cost hundred of thousands.
Why bitcoin worth that much even its only a cryptocurrency can someone give me an idea.
It is becoming more popular and indemand from the market. Honestly, I am not surprised that Bitcoin has an exoensive market value. Many people are interested on investing into it which shows how high the demand for Bitcoin is and anything that is in demand to the market will have a high market value

nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:02:15 PM

There is a huge gap b/w demand and supply, that is the main reason of costlier of bitcoin. If you want to invest in bitcoin, you can some part of bitcoin as well no need to buy a hole bitcoin. You can invest as per your convenience in bitcoin. Please keep in mind, bitcoin transaction commission is very high so too smaller part will bot be profitable for you. Otherwise, you can invest in other crypto currency like Ethereum.
yes, because of this gap the price is very high and the commissions are very high I consider the less expensive coins to invest in them
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:41:14 PM

Bitcoin is limited but the demand for Bitcoin is overwhelming, which makes Bitcoin very expensive. Bitcoin has many benefits that attract many people.

thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:52:15 PM

Bitcoins are like diamonds. Diamonds are hard to mine because they are very hard and they are very hard to find. The equipment used to mine diamonds and process them are very expensive. Likewise with bitcoins, mining them is hard because problem solving machines can only do so much. Bitcoins are awarded at a very low rate when they do solve some problems.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:02:37 PM

Bitcoin is expensive because Politics causes people leave traditional currencies.Since Bitcoin is decentralized and not governed by any one country, it’s not susceptible to major changes in valuation should a country do something that could make their money less valuable. Many people are using the cryptocurrency to keep their money safe from devaluation, or even to use it as they would paper money.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:11:38 PM

You know what for me bitcoin is not expensive in the eyes of the true bitcoin holders. Because if you are looking into its volatility you won't think about its value if this is expensive instead you will look for the future value of Bitcoin anyhow. And I know also that most people bitcoin enthusiast want it to get bicoin more higher in the near future.
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:18:32 PM

More and more people start to become interested in Bitcoin. Its value is increasing due to high demand. Bitcoin value decreased a bit recently probably because of Christmas. It's quite surprising that people send their BTC despite huge transaction fees. I wouldn't be surprised if in the next 20 years, at least half of the world would use Bitcoin every day. It is possible because Lightning Network is almost there.

mensha

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:27:53 PM

The main reasons for increasing the value of a bitcoin are limited supply and high demand. When increasing the number of investors (with the increasing of reliability for bitcoin) and increasing the amount of investment of existing investors, there is a huge pump of money to the crypto market. Then value of a bitcoin going up.
Huskarls

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:58:51 PM

Because all people (i mean investor or not, rich and poor) that know the potential of crypto will dare to buy bitcoin at high price, because they've just realize that this is the biggest part for investment
RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:08:43 PM

Price per coin is a bit high when compared to the other crypto-currencies, because the total supply is limited. There can only be 21 million coins for BTC, when compared to  100 million+ for Ethereum, 84 million for LTC, and 100 billion for Ripple.
Mei1418

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:12:58 PM

actually bitcoin is also initially cheap, but because bitcoin has grown so long it's almost 10 years and many investors are investing in bitcoin and every time many people are competing to buy bitcoin so that bitcoin price is very expensive now, as we auction off goods with the principle of the highest price it gets.
Forcesweets

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:50:58 PM

Because someone is speculating its price and this is all. Even $ 100 per 1 BTC is too much, but users went further and raised bitcoin price to $ 1,000 and them to $ 20,000. When the bubble will burst, it would be terrible.
Kaenteng

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:58:10 PM

Because  bitcoin is limited but many are interested to have it and im one of them. Wink
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:21:17 PM

If you paid attention to the law of supply and demand you ll know. First thing: there is a finite amount of bitcoin that exists. Second: due to a very good advertising made and many "big" people support cryptocurrency, everyone gets to the hype. This demand in the online market is a hot topic that's why people gets the opportunity to earn money.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:36:05 PM

Bitcoin is expensive to you in the sense that you are looking at it as a single one bitcoin. A dollar is like bitcoin and it has a smaller fraction which is called cents (written in decimals), so is bitcoin which is also in decimals called satoshi. 100million satoshi makes 1 bitcoin, so if you buy in fraction when there is a dip in its price, then you can get a bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: