Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:27:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin so expensive?  (Read 6464 times)
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:40:48 PM

Bitcoin is getting expensive or shall i say it is gaining it’s real value because of growing worldwide popularity,acceptance as well as it’s own characterstics/advantages.

The prices are expected to be rising in future as well because market sentiments are positive.
Bitcoin demand is going high and when demand go high so then its price also go high so that’s why bitcoin is so expansive and I’m sure that next year its price will go more high because more companies and countries are waiting for bitcoin and when they join bitcoin so its price will go more high than ever and every one they are wishing that its price go more high because bitcoin is they only currency which can help people around the world.
Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:57:02 PM

Because Bitcoin is mother of cryptocurrencies and this is will get more expensive if Bitcoin reach maximum supply
benalexis12

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 08:04:04 PM

Bitcoin is not expensive yet if you're going to compute the market cap and the price it's baby price compare the stock market price or New YOrk stock Profit.. we could see a massive price by next few months and years so buy now and hold

Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:13:59 PM

becuase the demand is so high and the supply is so low its just like vice verca

That's one thing. The second thing is investors. The more companies you will be willing to invest. Now, by the holiday price has fallen because a lot of people have been selling BTC.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:28:57 PM

Bitcoin is so expensive if it will be converted to my country's currency it will cost hundred of thousands.
Why bitcoin worth that much even its only a cryptocurrency can someone give me an idea.

If you can not afford to buy 1 BTC then buy some fractions of it – satoshies. There are many ways to do it. I began some time ago from the satoshies exactly. It was the game then. But now I have some full BTC.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:33:14 PM

Bitcoin is so expensive if it will be converted to my country's currency it will cost hundred of thousands.
Why bitcoin worth that much even its only a cryptocurrency can someone give me an idea.

Bitcoin is kind of currency that there's a lot number of people who are trusting on it. Bitcoin's price become expensive because of the demand of the investors, users, traders and earners. They investing too much, because all of us are wanted to have a high profit. Well, additional is the social medias that are connected to bitcoin. There are lots of advertisements on it. It will also affect the economy in Bitcoin world. If the demand is getting higher, the price will increase again and again.
LilW7821

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:35:10 PM

Bitcoin become more and more expensive because of the demands that are growing fast and fast and it will be more expensive if the supply reach maximum soon or later it will become mother of digital currency..
takose46

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:41:22 PM

People need Bitcoin and keep buying for their purpose ( trading ,investing or gambling) and there is a huge quanlity of stocks 's investors try to start with Bitcoin. More people are looking for Bitcoin equally it gonna raises the price.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
Amanda Krause

Activity: 84

XWIN CryptoBet ICO 01/01/18

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:58:14 PM

I'm pretty sure it' expensive because of high demand. There are many bitcoin investors and users.
Alex_Zi

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:00:57 PM

It's expensive because of it's like antiques.

bitkaboom2

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:19:03 PM

bitcoin is very expensive because it have high demand. if demand rate is high then the price is also high. otherwise if demand of bitcoin become low then it price will also low. now it have high price because of demand.

shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:26:20 PM

In my observation bitcoin price so expensive because of the demand getting form the people user and investors who is interested in bitcoin.Because once you have a bitcoin and you holds it for a long time there a chance to convert it in higher value. Also bitcoin is also open on signature and social campaigns which makes you earn more. It will help to encourange some people to collect bitcoin.
CryptoHarry

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:43:46 PM

Bitcoin is expensive nowadays because too many people are buying bitcoins. the demand for bitcoin is higher than the supply that is why the price expensive.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:12:06 PM

Well, as far as I can see and observe, Bitcoin tend to be that expensive because of the price rise done by it just a couple of weeks ago or I think almost a month or more. I believe that this price pump of Bitcoin was due to the reason that it was caused by the continuous investment and engagement of potential investors and even the small time consumers and buyers that when put all together make up aassive community making the price rise to the top which is more beneficial but literally hard to avail because it was too expensive.
janah

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:12:57 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin is so expensive because of the popularity of it. Nowadays Bitcoin is very famous because of the amount and the way how you can use it. If you want to earn extra money or income bitcoin will be our chooses because of the many ways to earn it. Also, many people are buying bitcoin or investing in bitcoin that is the reason why bitcoin’s volume is rising; increasing demand is equal to high price or rising amount.
I tottaly agree with this in addition too many people advertising in social media even daily inquirer they have announce and tell about bitcoin. Bitcoin is so expensive because many people are  aiming for it and the supply is just limited. The law of the demand of supply is if you have a high demand and low supply - price increase and if the product is low demand-low price.
pusa aso

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:48:34 PM

well as you know even before bitcoin is really so expensive.but why there are some people wants to buy more bitcoin?what i know is they want to earn a lot even it is so expensive.
moli1

Activity: 182
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:48:39 PM

After forming a high of $16,416 this week, the cryptocurrency came under a
selling pressure as traders showed their reaction to South Korea’s news.
The country is determined to curb the speculative market
and it would take measures to stop and review various crypto-exchanges.
The reality is that the market is way too overheated and no one wants the cryptocurrency popping on their door steps.
However, this is surely not the first time that we have witnessed this kind of reaction in the Bitcoin price.
Throughout this years, we have heard many similar messages (followed by actions) from China and yet Bitcoin made a high of $19,338 [earlier this month].
shillerguy020

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:43:42 AM

I think thats because a lot of people are fascinated by it as a phenomenon, also it is impossible to forge it, same as impossible to forge abstract numbers- they are unique.

pikecara

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:44:43 AM

Supply and demand is the most normal factor that makes the bitcoin price to flow.
vashbitcoin01

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:53:13 AM

Bitcoin is so expensive because in our news on TV or in the Social Media Such As Facebook, Twitter state that bitcoin is the most known in Cryptocurrency today. Many People curious about how to earn Bitcoin for their pass time or full time in the internet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: