Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:19:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin so expensive?  (Read 6467 times)
Starone1

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:42:51 AM

Its simple, In India gold is costlier because it's demand is more and supply is less same with the Bitcoin day by day Bitcoin popularity is increasing or demand is increasing but supply is reducing to half every four year and its demand is increasing on global basis that's why its price is high and in future more n more people will try to buy it and its price will increase again and again every year .
Everyone knows that the price of Bitcoin is going high and high. The demand of bitcoin is increasing among the investors. That is the main reason that Bitcoin’s cost is too much high when we converted it into any currency. The Bitcoin is very expensive because it is going to become the world’s best crypto currency. The crypto currency like Bitcoin grows popularity than any other digital currency. The investors are earning money by its expensive cost.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:56:02 AM

Bitcoin is soooo expansive. All country people use the bitcoin for the future growth and gather some information for the future invest and improver business process. Bitcoin it connect the all country people. So people share some information for the improver your self. Bitcoin is easy to transactions. You will chage any bitcoin any country currency. So you will easy to process. You will learn the transaction process. Then you will know about the trading process and transaction process.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:22:49 AM

Bitcoin is so expensive if it will be converted to my country's currency it will cost hundred of thousands.
Why bitcoin worth that much even its only a cryptocurrency can someone give me an idea.
There many reasons why the price of bitcoin is expensive. On the the hand, I think that the fluctuations of supply and demand on online market is main reason why it become more expensive. Lastly, I hope the price of bitcoin will become more expensive because it may lead to a high income.
I agree, one of the reason why the price of bitcoin is so expensive is because more and more people are engaging into bitcoin and a lot of investors are investing in it. The more users means the more demand it has in the market which leads for the supply to go down and the price of bitcoin to go up. We all know that the price of bitcoin is volatile and it keeps on changing so we're never sure if it stays on top but we all hope so.
moli1

Activity: 182
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:00:07 PM

Bitcoin price has dipped below $13,000 for the second time in december.
over the past 24h the market valuation of Ripple has increased by nearly 100% surpassing $100 Billion in market cap.
As such given that the recent fall in the price of Bitcoin was mostly fear of missing out demonstrated by a small portion of bitcoin investers switching |
over to Ripple .. well, Bitcoin price will likely be able to recover to the  $15,000 relatively soon!
MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:44:16 PM

Because full crypto currency platform depend on only Bitcoin.Alt coin continuously movement & that's main reason is bitcoin price up & down.BTC so much expensive & better than gold.
Baton55

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:18:35 PM

Bitcoin is getting expensive and it is gaining it’s real value because of growing worldwide popularity,acceptance as well as it’s own characterstics and advantages.
The value of bitcoin or any other thing depends on the supply and the demand of it. The demand of bitcoins is way higher than the supply. So the price has sky rocket.
Anyway, anyone who is investing in bitcoin will have to contend with a great deal of volatility. Since December 5, the digital coin's price surged from just below $12,000 a coin to more than $17,000 at its peak. And in between, the cryptocurrency experienced intraday swings that created and erased billions of dollars of value in a matter of minutes.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:20:51 PM

Yes if you will buy the whole bitcoin it's expensive, but buddy we are here for profits so invest in your future buy and hold bitcoin this is the only way we can grow our money. the more you hold longer the more we gain profits
patimahsunda

Activity: 323

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:33:07 PM

Bitcoin is so expensive if it will be converted to my country's currency it will cost hundred of thousands.
Why bitcoin worth that much even its only a cryptocurrency can someone give me an idea.
I think because the popularity of bitcoin makes bitcoin expensive. Bitcoin continues to interest many people or investors prefer to join or invest with bitcoin.
Christian13

Activity: 227

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:39:34 PM

i think wht bitcoin so expensive because Bitcoin price expensive for several reasons: first its limited quantity, then btc is most popular coin and many coming in crypto trough bitcoin. Next reason is big demand, poeoples holding their btc's and its born coin deficit. Bitcoin is very expensive because of the limited amount of currency, on the other hand the number of advertisements on various social media.
kojoannan

Activity: 294

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:42:41 PM

I don't think is expensive , because it depends on the amount of bitcoin you want to buy or sell. If you buy 0.0000001 BTC, I dont think that is much expensive.

simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:49:06 PM

The demand has risen drastically and because of it the holders sell it with higher prices and the price do increase.
5moke

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:57:38 PM

The coin is so expensive because there are many more people who want to own at least one bitcoin because there are more people than bitcoins, the thing is clear on the excanges the people overbid and that drives up high prices.
the bitcoin is also the most famous coin at the world
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:36:01 AM

Bitcoin is so expensive, because of the hype, and fluctuations of supply also the demand on online market is main reason why it become more expensive.
Anyway, anyone who is investing in bitcoin will have to contend with a great deal of volatility. Bitcoin is the first decentralize crypto coin in the world.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:55:20 AM

Demand and supply are the two main factors responsible for ascertaining the value of any commodity.  If there are ten buyers in the market for one unit of available commodity in the market they its price will rise high but if there are ten commodities available with suppliers/sellers and there is just one buyer available in the market then the price will be very low though the commodity being the same with same qualities.

Another factor is speculation; sometimes we see there is speculation in the market about certain instrument e.g. certain share of a company.  In the expected price rise; people start buying the share and demand increases and as a result the price too increases.

Bright future; simplicity in usage; lesser administrative legal formalities also raises the price of certain commodity.  As the bitcoin is without international barriers acceptable ; trade able in entire world and no government controlling it so people diverting their financial transactions from national currencies to cryptocurrency.  That is why demand is increasing but mining or availablity is limited so the price gone high.
letningmequin

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:42:26 AM

Bitcoin is that much expensive because it's now accepting as the method payment in many retailers.
Leopardon29

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:44:35 AM

Bitcoin was hyped so hard that people kept buying a piece at very expensive prices. However, the period of uncertainty has come.
Hanako

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:59:36 AM

Bitcoin nowadays is expensive just because of the mass volume of demands for it. The rapid increase in price is people continuously adopts using it as form of investment, as exchanges and as form of payment in buying and paying goods and services. Bitcoin can be convenient since its less hassle you dont have to travel just to pay your bills. You can pay it through online
siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:03:59 AM

At first when bitcoin arrived to us it's price was very low.But day by day it's price is increasing.The main reason of this increasing is people's are investing more in bitcoin than they before.That's why bitcoin is so expensive.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
Rules85

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:57:47 AM

hh, I already know, you are Chinese, the rise of bitcoin is very normal, because get the recognition of the individual countries, what can get so many countries recognition?

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:46:47 AM

I think bitcoin is so expensive because there are so many people who want it and other seller accepting it as a payment. On the past the price of it are very low but now it's price are still increasing I think it is because the people now are investing more than on the past.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: