Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:50:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin so expensive?  (Read 6467 times)
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:00:07 AM

I think bitcoin is very expensive because bitcoin is the first digital currency, and also the most famous currency, of course the layman who just plunged into the world of digital currency only knows bitcoin and believe in bitcoin, in addition bitcoin is also limited

Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:09:45 AM

bitcoin becomes very expensive one of them is due to the limited amount of currency, in addition to his many ads in various social media that tells that bitcoin will be a global currency is a factor that makes bitcoin very expensive
As of now the price of bitcoin become more expensive than before and I think its a good news to all bitcoin users. On the other hand, the reason why it become so expensive is the high demand of bitcoin on online market and if the demand is so high it may result to a high income.
fireblond

Activity: 200

Thrive

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:31:22 AM

Back in mid 2010 Bitcoin was just a few cents as more people/organizations caught the attention of bitcoin it started to grow especially during this recent year which lead to a lot of demand. It was at around 1000$ this January and now trading over 12k It's a currency the reason It's not like other currencies is because it only has 21 million currently only 16M+ are in circulation. And lets not forget the mining difficulty that requires more hash to mine as more bitcoin are mined also causing the price to increase as miners do not want to lose $ from electricity as mining won't be profitable if electricity costs more than BTC.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:25:53 PM

People are becoming aware of bitcoin technology  when bitcoin became popular the demand naturally  increases  with the limitations.When the demand increases it will be more expensive for laymen.First of all we have to consider the electricity consuming cost  and the value of bitcoin.More electricity is needed  for bitcoin mining so if it is calculated together we can conclude whether bitcoin is expensive or not.To my concept I don't think that bitcoin is expensive since I am new in this digital technology.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Luckym7

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:56:45 AM

Because Bitcoin is so popular, Bitcoin is one of the most popular online coins in the world. And these coins are at the top of the market price as the most expensive. So far, many people have been earning hundreds of thousands of dollars in working on these coins, compared to other coins that have not been so popular. In This resin These coins are so expensive.
echo11

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:04:02 AM

For my opinion is it makes no sense to call Bitcoin expensive, it is like calling dollars expensive. You know you can just by a fraction of it? You can buy down to 1/100 millionth of a Bitcoin.Because Bitcoin is so popular, Bitcoin is one of the most popular online coins in the world.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:31:08 AM

according to my knowledge there are about 21 Million BTC in the world. So in start when BTC was new market then price of BTC is very low but as the demand of BTC is increased in market the price of BTC is also increased. So now demand of BTC is very high in market as compare to supply that why price is very high.
racham02

Activity: 257

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:48:14 AM

Its because of huge numbers of investors. You expect in this business that the bitcoin will pump up the price because many people are interested of bitcoins.

AppleJr_1

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:52:45 AM

Since it’s high price many people became rich, i don’t think that they have any complaints lol. Unfortunately i’m not one of them
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:24:58 AM

Its because of huge numbers of investors. You expect in this business that the bitcoin will pump up the price because many people are interested of bitcoins.
In my own opinion, Bitcoin becomes more expensive because of the people who is still investing here. As we can see right now bitcoins price is continue on increasing its price. Its not like before that bitcoins price is low. Bitcoin is expensive because of a lot of people who are still using it. And it will continue to increase if their are many people who are more interested to join this.
wishmillion

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:35:31 AM

Yes bitcoin so expensive because of more demand , when demand will be more automatically price will be more . In current generation people are more crazy on bitcoin and people are getting more profit as well this is the major reason bitcoin demand is more and bitcoin price also more .
Even people can buy bitcoin in decimal also like 0.0001
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:37:37 AM

The market demand is great. Limited allocation. a simple description to describe the bitcoin price reaching its highest point to date. that's why finding bitcoin is getting harder

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:40:09 AM

Since it’s high price many people became rich, i don’t think that they have any complaints lol. Unfortunately i’m not one of them

The reason why bitcoin is expensive because of it's popularity and high demand in the market and many investors now are investing in bitcoin and also many people using it,that's why bitcoin price is continue rising and if many more people interested in bitcoin and the supply in the market will high it's price will continue increase.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:41:55 AM

Bitcoin become expensive because of the demand of the people, there are many investors on it so the the value of bitcoin is going higher and higher. There is a limited allocation in bitcoin because there are only limited of supplies. It just in economy, there is law of supply and demand. As we can see bictoin is always pumping because of the investors and more investors wants to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is more trusted, capable and more consitent than other coin.

Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:04:34 PM

It's really popping now! But not just bitcoins... has anyone invested in some ICOs? I invested in modultrade, love it
Yes people are complaining about it and they are forgetting about profit they are going to have in future;. Price of bitcoin is best for everyone to have best and high profit I can say future with bitcoin is totally up to price of bitcoin is bitcoin price will be high chances for profit will be high and if price of bitcoin will be low chances for profit will be low so just be calm and be ready to have benefit from it.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:34:39 AM

Simply because of the demand that out there for bitcoin right now. The more people want it, the more expensive it gets.
If you talk it about a general perspective then yes you are right, it is the people who are more investing in it and that is the reason prices are getting higher day by day. Same is the case when you talk in some business terms, actually the supply of bitcoins is fixed where the demand in the market is just increasing, as you have said it right. That shoots up the demand level and thus prices becomes higher.
Mellifluous

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:59:32 AM

Bitcoin is so expensive if it will be converted to my country's currency it will cost hundred of thousands.
Why bitcoin worth that much even its only a cryptocurrency can someone give me an idea.
The very basic answer for this question is because of the high demand for it,
The price of it is base on the stock and demands just like in stock market I think it is because almost every country is using it already and there are tons of multi millionaire that is investing in the bitcoin.
moli1

Activity: 182
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:10:22 AM

Cryptocurrencies are all the rage & Insane these days, especially BTC.
however it might become a serious problem for the world by 2020.
Because mining btc or any other cryptocurrency consumes a massive amounts of energy.
For example! a transaction worth a single BTC uses the same amount of energy consumed by a house in an entire month.
that's Why ! some projects based on solar system has been started.
Artillery69

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:34:58 PM

supply and demand in high market. That's because people are choosing to use bitcoin as their internet currency. Bitcoin really has potential, and I would not be surprised if Bitcoin would reach that 10k number because people's support for Internet Currency is indescribable.
popoypalaboy03

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:30:40 AM

Its the logic of demand and supply. the demand for the bitcoin has continuously been growing. Bitcoin generating power getting reduce every 4 year by half of its generation. Millions of people are investing in bitcoin every day. Only 20 million Bitcoin will be generated in 125 years. So in future the demand will be high and supply will be less which results in high gain in price of BITCOIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: