Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:12:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin so expensive?  (Read 6463 times)
kunalqwe

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:00:04 PM

bitcoin is very expensive because of its high demand, high value and day by day growth and very less supply. so many peoples invest so much money in it thats why it is so much popular and expensive.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rupok365

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:06:23 PM

Bitcoin value was not high at the start. Now the price is out of reach. Bitcoin can now be used for a lot of work. The payment processor, software buy / sell etc is used in the work. And, black Web is used as a bitcoin in currency. Because of these, Bitcoin is so valuable.
alexsamudra

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:13:58 PM

the more bitcoins the more expensive bitcoin, and not the bitcoin but the investors, the more and more demand. bitcoin is getting richer, because bitcoin keeps growing and it is known that many people are getting attracted because bitcoin prices continue to rise high and they see the real effect when using bitcoin, and now people continue to use bitcoin in various ways to get it. bitcoin is a digital currency that you can use for online transactions.
Abdul Qadeer niazi

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:22:19 PM

As we all know bitcoin was the first ever crypto currency launched in the market and through this coin, crypto market starts getting famous and had got intention of millions of people.
so now their are several different coins in the market but bitcoin is the leading coin among all of them till now. So that's why it is so expensive
mercury200888

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:22:57 PM

Because bitcoin is very much in demand all over the world, it has become a trend and everyone wants a piece of this sweet pie! He is the father of all the Crypto-currency and the most popular crypto currency, he is an analog of gold
ChevyImpala

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:53:53 PM

Should be honest, I have no idea why btc is so expensive, But I'm mining for the btc  Grin I hear to my close friends it was a year ago. First looking, It looks like scam but I learned a lot of things about btc and altcoins. I hope, I will gain money one  day Smiley)

◣◣◣     CryptoBank     ◢◢◢
Revolutionary Financial System Based On The Blockchain (https://cryptobank.co)
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 07:06:55 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 07:59:55 AM by AnonBitCoiner

Should be honest, I have no idea why btc is so expensive, But I'm mining for the btc  Grin I hear to my close friends it was a year ago. First looking, It looks like scam but I learned a lot of things about btc and altcoins. I hope, I will gain money one  day Smiley)

If the number of investors increased in particular asset means,the price of particular asset is vigorously increase.This may be the reason the bitcoin price increasing day to day.But compared to old value,10600$ is very low price to inverse your money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:30:12 PM

Bitcoin is getting more expensive, because bitcoin is becoming more popular, and more and more people are making bitcoin as an investment, and bitcoin has made many people more successful, and has huge profits, and now bitcoins are down from the highest prices. the opportunity of people to buy it to hold and sell when bitcoin skyrocketed again.

Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:18:56 PM

As for my knowledge, no one actually regulates bitcoin, so maybe, the high price of bitcoin is due to the big investments in bitcoins every minute. Lots of bitcoin transactions is recoreded online.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:43:19 PM

As for my knowledge, no one actually regulates bitcoin, so maybe, the high price of bitcoin is due to the big investments in bitcoins every minute. Lots of bitcoin transactions is recoreded online.

It is expensive because its price is volatile, means that its price is not going to stay on its first price way back 2008. Bitcoin was made to be like this, decentralized, attracting many investors and users, causing a hype in the market for its price to rise up even more, it is all about the demand. Let's say for example is a certain product like shoes, if the market have seen that the demand of people using that shoes increase, of course they are going to increase the price also for them to earn profits.

And this profits is going to cycle to make another products, and it is just a loop that won't stop until there are people who are using it and making it alive, that goes same to bitcoin.
abhishek273b

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:45:25 PM

Smiley bitcoin becomes very expensive one of them is due to the limited amount of currency, in addition to his many ads in various social media that tells that bitcoin will be a global currency is a factor that makes bitcoin very expensive Smiley
Shrinath

Activity: 112
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:59:16 AM

Bitcoin was the world’s first digital, decentralised, P2P cryptocurrency and payment network. It din’t require the function of a bank and relied on a trust less network. This was immediately considered by many eminent personalities as the future of Money. The gold like properties of Bitcoin made it very superior as compared to other currencies. Soon a lot of big companies started accepting payment in Bitcoin and eventually the interest level of the general public grew. The currency started getting traction and so did its price. Everybody wanted to own one and hence the price increased rapidly. Another major factor for Bitcoin price rise has been the opportunity to trade in them. Numerous exchanges started opening up that facilitated Bitcoin trading and with each new development (like banks accepting it; countries giving it a legal status - Japan Legalised Bitcoin; Price Goes through the Roof ) the price of Bitcoin skyrocketed.
Wolf of Btrex

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:55:30 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 01:40:31 AM by Wolf of Btrex

It becomes so expensive because there are so many interest on it, The supply is decreasing with all the loss of btc in blockchain and more and more demand is increasing day by day that's why the value is keep on increasing and we should hold our coins longer so we can get more profit in the future...
viarathel

Activity: 243
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:24:36 PM

Bitcoin is very popular in the world of cryptocurrency and I think bitcoin prices are very expensive because so many bitcoin or hunter fans in the world so bitcoin is limited and the currency value in each country is different in price and it causes very expensive bitcoin prices.
Spider A4

Activity: 657

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:28:06 PM

Bitcoin is not at all-time highs, right now big falling down. Many cryptocurrency investors feel that it could come crashing down, as it has in the past. If that’s true, investing in cryptocurrencies now could mean losing a good chunk of your original investment.
ljm8888

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:34:43 PM

Bitcoin is very expensive. At least I can't afford it now. I think the value of bitcoin is because it is not anchored. Like the real money, most of the money is issued by national credit. The real money is anchored to gold! How many real currencies are there in gold? But bitcoin lacks anchoring. Bitcoin can be worth $1, $100, or $1 million. It's all possible. Bitcoin is also looking for anchor. I see a bullish bit of bitcoin.
Taqi Ahmad

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:44:44 PM

Bitcoin is so expensive, I think, because it is a prime of crypto currency coins these are offered by developer of bitcoin system. Thus, there are many coins else which in becoming level in crypto projects to raise user's rank, so that the user can have more motivation to get the top level so as to feel awesome for bitcoin.
Shamburis

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:54:50 PM

Bitcoin is so expensive if it will be converted to my country's currency it will cost hundred of thousands.
Why bitcoin worth that much even its only a cryptocurrency can someone give me an idea.
For all i know only bitcoin is very expensive because it is limited and for all i know only we have only 22 million bitcoins comparing to other cryptocurrencies bitcoin is so much expensive because it is also very difficult by mining bitcoins.

logangbit

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:17:31 PM

becouse it all depends on everyone, there is still a rate of bitcoin is now too high, but they actually buy bitcoin, there are also buy alt coin with a lot because they will benefit when converted to bitcoin. it all depends how you do it.
Haiduongbg

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 02:22:07 PM

The supply and demand law, the supply of Bitcoin is limited, when the demand rises, the price of Bitcoin will rise, recent surge was due to Fomo created buy media, now it's correcting but it's healthy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: