Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:51:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 [349] 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 510 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin  (Read 264580 times)
vegaed1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:55:18 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 12:14:35 AM by vegaed1

I urge everyone here to look up 2 terms:
1) Network Effect  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_effect
2) Antifragility  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifragility

eBTC has both in spades, just like everyother succesful coin/token/currency before.

Again, apart from the NAME, eBTC have NOTHING. Why are you people acting like a daydreaming child?

If you be honest, people will take you seriously. But if you're not and act like a TOKEN has best of both coins in one is just pathetic!

When has eBTC been successful? Please point it out to me? Other scam tokens like all eXXX series and ETHD had much higher prices before it was dumped! Only difference is, eBTC was a surprise, which left a lot of large bag holders unhappy, including the the new ''team'' and some of the cheerleaders here. So once it goes to a certain price, your ''successful'' 'community' will be dumping on you.

Your reading comprehension is poor.

You need to stop being a fool, those characteristics you mention in this post and all the other posts you've made here are true of All Cryptos.

eBTC has only been around for barely 1 month and only a few days in its now superior form, it's success is measured in the dedicated team of Devs who work for free, the new Smart Contract which fixes the problems that existed before, the ever increasing community of thousands now who actively supports the project.

I suggest you start learning about Cryptos and cure your ignorance before you come here whining and crying again, your attention whoring is pathetic.

1) https://blockgeeks.com/guides/what-is-cryptocurrency/
2) Network Effect  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_effect
3) Antifragility  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifragility

Another fanboy writing loads but saying nothing. Seems vagina is calling for re-enforcements from telegram.

Keyboard warriors dont scare me little boy, if you want to act tough, i will gladly give you my address. Nobody is crying or whining here you useless piece of trash.

I know how long ebtc has been here for and i know the whole story since ive been here from day one.
In what way ebtc is superior to other exxx tokens? All using ETHEREUM NETWORK & ETHEREUM FEATURES. What success are you talking about? At it's peak, ebtc still fell short of other scam eXXX tokens. Roll Eyes

Devs DO NOT WORK for FREE, so stop lying to the people and yourself.
NO community exists apart from 10-20 fanboy bagholders & pump&dumpers. I was in the damn telegram, even today. The member count is 1350. and 10-20 people there max, the rest just like me watching your pathetic attempts at patting yourselves in the back. So which thousands are you speaking of, you despicable scam artist?
Get off your high horse & keep your empty, meaningless words yourself.

While you're at it, why don't you enlighten the 'community' why the scumbag who created this ANN page is still around?
Do you want me to go further little boy?

Either tell people WHAT MAKES EBTC different than other scam EXXX TOKENS or shut the fuck up, you slimy scam artist.

Ahh dragon's nut sack is pounding his chest and slamming that keyboard everyone. How cute Kiss Kiss Kiss re-enforcements for a sissy bitch like you LOL Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I know it's completely humiliating to get embarrassed by everyone here but your like that great elementary book "The little engine that could" just keep trying oh gosh why don't cha LOL  I promise you you'll get a shiny little star next to your name pumpkin.  Kiss

And sending your address to a stranger on the internet???  LOL wow your a stupid f*ck  Shocked Shocked Shocked  I think your parents won't like that pumpkin.  Kiss Kiss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ufcivil

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:56:58 PM

I urge everyone here to look up 2 terms:
1) Network Effect  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_effect
2) Antifragility  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifragility

eBTC has both in spades, just like everyother succesful coin/token/currency before.

Again, apart from the NAME, eBTC have NOTHING. Why are you people acting like a daydreaming child?

If you be honest, people will take you seriously. But if you're not and act like a TOKEN has best of both coins in one is just pathetic!

When has eBTC been successful? Please point it out to me? Other scam tokens like all eXXX series and ETHD had much higher prices before it was dumped! Only difference is, eBTC was a surprise, which left a lot of large bag holders unhappy, including the the new ''team'' and some of the cheerleaders here. So once it goes to a certain price, your ''successful'' 'community' will be dumping on you.

Your reading comprehension is poor.

You need to stop being a fool, those characteristics you mention in this post and all the other posts you've made here are true of All Cryptos.

eBTC has only been around for barely 1 month and only a few days in its now superior form, it's success is measured in the dedicated team of Devs who work for free, the new Smart Contract which fixes the problems that existed before, the ever increasing community of thousands now who actively supports the project.

I suggest you start learning about Cryptos and cure your ignorance before you come here whining and crying again, your attention whoring is pathetic.

1) https://blockgeeks.com/guides/what-is-cryptocurrency/
2) Network Effect  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_effect
3) Antifragility  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifragility

Another fanboy writing loads but saying nothing. Seems vagina is calling for re-enforcements from telegram.

Keyboard warriors dont scare me little boy, if you want to act tough, i will gladly give you my address. Nobody is crying or whining here you useless piece of trash.

I know how long ebtc has been here for and i know the whole story since ive been here from day one.
In what way ebtc is superior to other exxx tokens? All using ETHEREUM NETWORK & ETHEREUM FEATURES. What success are you talking about? At it's peak, ebtc still fell short of other scam eXXX tokens. Roll Eyes

Devs DO NOT WORK for FREE, so stop lying to the people and yourself.
NO community exists apart from 10-20 fanboy bagholders & pump&dumpers. I was in the damn telegram, even today. The member count is 1350. and 10-20 people there max, the rest just like me watching your pathetic attempts at patting yourselves in the back. So which thousands are you speaking of, you despicable scam artist?
Get off your high horse & keep your empty, meaningless words yourself.

While you're at it, why don't you enlighten the 'community' why the scumbag who created this ANN page is still around?
Do you want me to go further little boy?

Either tell people WHAT MAKES EBTC different than other scam EXXX TOKENS or shut the fuck up, you slimy scam artist.

So you've decided to not cure your ignorance?  I hope you know wilful ignorance is stupidity.

This coin originated as an airdrop, yes the Dev's are working for free.  If you have proof oterwise, please present it.

You say there are 10-20 'bagholders', the Blockchain says there are over 4450, hmmm who should I believe?

LOL YOU of all people with all the attention whoring and self masturbatory posts are accusing others of "patting yourselves on the back" Ha, I almost want you to stick around if only for the comic relief.  But Psychological Projection is a serious thing, you should really see a professional about that.

I am an artist.  Thank you for the nice compliment.

I've dated several women who ride horses, they are very talented, me not so much, I appreciate your vote of confidence in me but it is undeserved.

Again you really need to read the links I provided earlier so you can get a basic understanding cryptocurrencies.  Smart Contracts are Trustless and anyone who owns eBTC and are currently following community rules are welcome here.  There is absolutely zero chance those who created this ANN page can affect eBTC in a negative manner because they have no control over the smart contract.  Understand?

If you want to know why eBTC is different, read the past 360+ pages, it's written on each one.

Proxy Card | Ethereum for Everyone
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAM
vegaed1

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:16:43 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 12:34:15 AM by vegaed1

Just reposting something I read on reddit:

EBTC AKA (Bitcoin on The Ethereum Network) THE BITCOIN SCALING SOLUTION
EBTC is taking Bitcoin and putting it on the Ethereum network thus making it Faster, Cheaper, Accessible with Smart Contracts, with NO more Miner Fighting, Fudding, or Forking. A truly decentralized transactional store of value with low fees. EBTC is everything bitcoin wanted to be.
HOW EBTC SOLVES BTC PROBLEMS
The problem with Bitcoin is if you bought a cheese burger for a dollar the transaction fee alone would cost you many times over the cost of that burger itself. With EBTC the transaction would cost less than what it would cost for sales tax.
Another problem with bitcoin is what happens to bitcoin if the price falls and it’s no longer profitable for miners to mine a bitcoin? Miners are for profit companies so they would just mine the next most profitable coin available. This would cause the network to become unstable and it would slow the BTC network to a halt causing Bitcoin to freeze leaving transactions sitting in limbo for months at a time. We need a new bitcoin that is transactional & that is not prone to any forking, corporate take overs, or miner fighting. EBTC is the peoples Bitcoin with set in stone code that takes back the power from miners to the individual token holders.
WHY IS EBTC (Bitcoin on The Ethereum Network) VALUABLE
EBTC is a token built on the Ethereums network so the mining is done under Ethereum as a whole and is secured by Ethereums blockchain. This means the EBTC cannot be taken over by miners or have its code changed in the name of greed. The cool thing about EBTC is that EBTC can start being accepted by merchants today with transactions confirming in less than 30 secs at a lower price then what it would cost you in sales tax. EBTC is everything Bitcoin wanted to be! A transitional store of value!
REASON TO CONSIDER INVESTING INTO EBTC TODAY
The coin has yet to hit major exchanges and when it does we all know what that does to the price
EBTC was airdropped to over 8,000 people making it not prone to ICO regulations like other coins. We all know because of regulation Exchanges are no longer accepting ICO coins onto there platforms going forward.
People are excited about EBTC because it’s 10 times faster & 10 times cheaper than bitcoin with no miner fighting.
The best ideas are the simplest! Bitcoin is known for its brand & Ethereum is known for its innovation, speed, and sheer amount of developers working on the platform. Sometimes the best ideas tend to be the simplest putting slow non-scalable bitcoin on the fast scalable Ethereum network.
People are rallying behind EBTC because most people missed out on becoming an early investor in Bitcoin so when people see all the potential EBTC has to offer almost everyone immediately jumps at investing something into the project… just in case it’s the next big thing.
If you were to today buy 10k coins and it goes to $100 you as an investor would be a millionaire.
EBTC has a large community with multiple big time investors who have already invested hundreds of thousands of dollars into EBTC. The eBTC community has been large out the gate with 8,000 airdrop participants over 370 page discussion forum on bitcointalk in less than a month & over 1300+ telegram community.
We need a payment version of Bitcoin that can scale and if this thing can catch some upward movement into the one hundreds you will see a lot of bitcoin holders start to buy in when they see there’s a faster, cheaper, more scalable bitcoin on the rise.
Everyone is fighting to control BTC behind the scenes with all these forks but with Bitcoin on the Ethereum Network we can keep EBTC safe & decentralized.
EBTC allows vendors and merchants to easily accept EBTC on their DAPPs for a very low transaction costs. EBTC in less than a month already has merchants hoping on board and there doing it because in their mind it’s a faster transactional version of bitcoin.
With the first launch of eBTC there was a code error in the original EBTC contract but right before the contract error was discovered eBTC was already taking off and hit 80 cents per coin within the first week without being on any major exchanges. Once the code error was discovered EBTC developers did a coin swap and all EBTC holders received the new EBTC coins with the fixed the contract. The swap is finally finished and corrected & now we are ready to go to the moon in our flying lambos!
Some fudders out there will say this coin will fail just like they said bitcoin itself would fail but I employee those fudders to look at all of the coins in the top 100 that do absolutely nothing or that have no proof of concept. To date a lot of those coins quote on quote worthless coins have reached a 100 million plus dollar market cap. I would tell those fudders right now to put their money where their mouth is. If eBTC is not going to take over bitcoin then where could it land, at what price, and invest in it until it hits that price you believe it would reach then leave. I mean just look at doge its worth 130 million dollars and doge does absolutely nothing at all its virtually a meme coin. How far could a coin go that has the potential to be the next bitcoin?
All we need now is a public leader to advance us who can get the word about EBTC’s potential (Omar Bam aka Crypt0 already owns a good amount of eBTC & he talk to Tai Lopez & Top Investors about it (wink wink) reach out to him on twitter to speak up more about it publicly)
It’s our jobs now, if you want EBTC to succeed then make sure to reach out to influencers to get the word out by sharing this post and mentioning EBTC to top crypto influencers on twitter.
I hope this has given you an idea of why I am so excited about eBTC
Hodl Hodl My Friends

This is the link: https://www.reddit.com/r/eBTC/comments/7ajfep/why_ebtc_is_so_valueable/

Yes good read. Totally agree about "All we need now is a public leader to advance us who can get the word about EBTC’s potential (Omar Bam aka Crypt0 already owns a good amount of eBTC & he talk to Tai Lopez & Top Investors about it (wink wink) reach out to him on twitter to speak up more about it publicly)
It’s our jobs now, if you want EBTC to succeed then make sure to reach out to influencers to get the word out by sharing this post and mentioning EBTC to top crypto influencers on twitter."

I mentioned crypto0 yesterday and if we can get those know investors from youtube that would bring massive attention.  Smiley

I contacted some of the DEVs to advertise this post in the official twitter, I do not know if they will put

It has been posted on twitter official eBTC, retwitte: https://twitter.com/eBTCFoundation/status/926546939579129856

Roadmap has been updated on the official website

And back to serious business.  Thanks! To the MOON!!
RealKariverson

Activity: 233

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:37:05 AM

I bought some and only selling when it surpasses BTC in the race to the moon!!!!
ufcivil

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:46:00 AM

Just reposting something I read on reddit:

EBTC AKA (Bitcoin on The Ethereum Network) THE BITCOIN SCALING SOLUTION
EBTC is taking Bitcoin and putting it on the Ethereum network thus making it Faster, Cheaper, Accessible with Smart Contracts, with NO more Miner Fighting, Fudding, or Forking. A truly decentralized transactional store of value with low fees. EBTC is everything bitcoin wanted to be.
HOW EBTC SOLVES BTC PROBLEMS
The problem with Bitcoin is if you bought a cheese burger for a dollar the transaction fee alone would cost you many times over the cost of that burger itself. With EBTC the transaction would cost less than what it would cost for sales tax.
Another problem with bitcoin is what happens to bitcoin if the price falls and it’s no longer profitable for miners to mine a bitcoin? Miners are for profit companies so they would just mine the next most profitable coin available. This would cause the network to become unstable and it would slow the BTC network to a halt causing Bitcoin to freeze leaving transactions sitting in limbo for months at a time. We need a new bitcoin that is transactional & that is not prone to any forking, corporate take overs, or miner fighting. EBTC is the peoples Bitcoin with set in stone code that takes back the power from miners to the individual token holders.
WHY IS EBTC (Bitcoin on The Ethereum Network) VALUABLE
EBTC is a token built on the Ethereums network so the mining is done under Ethereum as a whole and is secured by Ethereums blockchain. This means the EBTC cannot be taken over by miners or have its code changed in the name of greed. The cool thing about EBTC is that EBTC can start being accepted by merchants today with transactions confirming in less than 30 secs at a lower price then what it would cost you in sales tax. EBTC is everything Bitcoin wanted to be! A transitional store of value!
REASON TO CONSIDER INVESTING INTO EBTC TODAY
The coin has yet to hit major exchanges and when it does we all know what that does to the price
EBTC was airdropped to over 8,000 people making it not prone to ICO regulations like other coins. We all know because of regulation Exchanges are no longer accepting ICO coins onto there platforms going forward.
People are excited about EBTC because it’s 10 times faster & 10 times cheaper than bitcoin with no miner fighting.
The best ideas are the simplest! Bitcoin is known for its brand & Ethereum is known for its innovation, speed, and sheer amount of developers working on the platform. Sometimes the best ideas tend to be the simplest putting slow non-scalable bitcoin on the fast scalable Ethereum network.
People are rallying behind EBTC because most people missed out on becoming an early investor in Bitcoin so when people see all the potential EBTC has to offer almost everyone immediately jumps at investing something into the project… just in case it’s the next big thing.
If you were to today buy 10k coins and it goes to $100 you as an investor would be a millionaire.
EBTC has a large community with multiple big time investors who have already invested hundreds of thousands of dollars into EBTC. The eBTC community has been large out the gate with 8,000 airdrop participants over 370 page discussion forum on bitcointalk in less than a month & over 1300+ telegram community.
We need a payment version of Bitcoin that can scale and if this thing can catch some upward movement into the one hundreds you will see a lot of bitcoin holders start to buy in when they see there’s a faster, cheaper, more scalable bitcoin on the rise.
Everyone is fighting to control BTC behind the scenes with all these forks but with Bitcoin on the Ethereum Network we can keep EBTC safe & decentralized.
EBTC allows vendors and merchants to easily accept EBTC on their DAPPs for a very low transaction costs. EBTC in less than a month already has merchants hoping on board and there doing it because in their mind it’s a faster transactional version of bitcoin.
With the first launch of eBTC there was a code error in the original EBTC contract but right before the contract error was discovered eBTC was already taking off and hit 80 cents per coin within the first week without being on any major exchanges. Once the code error was discovered EBTC developers did a coin swap and all EBTC holders received the new EBTC coins with the fixed the contract. The swap is finally finished and corrected & now we are ready to go to the moon in our flying lambos!
Some fudders out there will say this coin will fail just like they said bitcoin itself would fail but I employee those fudders to look at all of the coins in the top 100 that do absolutely nothing or that have no proof of concept. To date a lot of those coins quote on quote worthless coins have reached a 100 million plus dollar market cap. I would tell those fudders right now to put their money where their mouth is. If eBTC is not going to take over bitcoin then where could it land, at what price, and invest in it until it hits that price you believe it would reach then leave. I mean just look at doge its worth 130 million dollars and doge does absolutely nothing at all its virtually a meme coin. How far could a coin go that has the potential to be the next bitcoin?
All we need now is a public leader to advance us who can get the word about EBTC’s potential (Omar Bam aka Crypt0 already owns a good amount of eBTC & he talk to Tai Lopez & Top Investors about it (wink wink) reach out to him on twitter to speak up more about it publicly)
It’s our jobs now, if you want EBTC to succeed then make sure to reach out to influencers to get the word out by sharing this post and mentioning EBTC to top crypto influencers on twitter.
I hope this has given you an idea of why I am so excited about eBTC
Hodl Hodl My Friends

This is the link: https://www.reddit.com/r/eBTC/comments/7ajfep/why_ebtc_is_so_valueable/

Yes good read. Totally agree about "All we need now is a public leader to advance us who can get the word about EBTC’s potential (Omar Bam aka Crypt0 already owns a good amount of eBTC & he talk to Tai Lopez & Top Investors about it (wink wink) reach out to him on twitter to speak up more about it publicly)
It’s our jobs now, if you want EBTC to succeed then make sure to reach out to influencers to get the word out by sharing this post and mentioning EBTC to top crypto influencers on twitter."

I mentioned crypto0 yesterday and if we can get those know investors from youtube that would bring massive attention.  Smiley

I contacted some of the DEVs to advertise this post in the official twitter, I do not know if they will put

It has been posted on twitter official eBTC, retwitte: https://twitter.com/eBTCFoundation/status/926546939579129856

Roadmap has been updated on the official website

And back to serious business.  Thanks! To the MOON!!

Lambos on the MOON for all my friends!

Proxy Card | Ethereum for Everyone
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAM
rajakoin

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:51:06 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 01:02:59 AM by rajakoin

* Update *

eBTC Roadmap | ebtctoken.org

Aske

Activity: 348

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:51:41 AM

Maybe it's an opportunity. Making history? No matter whether successful, I am glad I participated in.
reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:02:02 AM

Wow!!! Excellent News!!!!!!!!!!  This coin going at least $10 by end of year!!!
mat786

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:52:24 AM

Good news. Thanks for the update.
crowforlife

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:57:30 AM

There are a lot of users who didnt get new ebtc tokens

No stipulated DATE to distribute tokens to that people from devs.

I only ask for more seriousness and commitment to a date, no meaningless answers like they are working to solve it.

in case you ask:

1. yes , i sent my ebtc old tokens to MEW 2 days before the swap
2. no, im not holding any token on etherdelta or any other exchanger.

it's not fair to even know the exact amount of adresses who didnt get the new tokens.

but I can assure you that if they were few, they would simply have already sent me my tokens.

So please people, stop saying the swap is over.

thanks.

When my new ebtc tokens ?? Scammers
ContractIt

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:11:03 AM

This coin will hit around .90c within a week, 2$ within a month I speculate unless we got more positive news
cryptomania2018

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:02:53 AM

There are a lot of users who didnt get new ebtc tokens

No stipulated DATE to distribute tokens to that people from devs.

I only ask for more seriousness and commitment to a date, no meaningless answers like they are working to solve it.

in case you ask:

1. yes , i sent my ebtc old tokens to MEW 2 days before the swap
2. no, im not holding any token on etherdelta or any other exchanger.

it's not fair to even know the exact amount of adresses who didnt get the new tokens.

Hello?

There is NO SWAP as the old ebtc contract (and all smart contracts) are on the blockchain forever. The clowns behind ebtc simply made a new contract and called it the same name and will be selling the same crap to the next round of losing bagholders. This is why the old ebtc is still traded on etherdelta and you can trade the old ebtc forever as its forever on the blockchain. The swap was just their additional scam to make ebtc scam bigger.

BTCE is the one true and genuine Bitcoin on Ethereum and their website says they are working towards a $1000+ price. www.btcetoken.com

ebtc has been a big scam from day one with many lies and they couldn't even get their code right by making it unlimited tokens.

Don't be the second round of losing bagholders. I told you all before the scam swap that many people will be coming on this board and upset when they learn there is no swap and they didn't get any new tokens, as it's impossible to swap. All there are is 2 ebtc contracts and each trade independent of each other.

Get BTCE as they are the genuine and are stable and not connected with all the scam coins or any tokens.

oldebtc and newebtc are both SCAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:25:04 AM

This coin will hit around .90c within a week, 2$ within a month I speculate unless we got more positive news

I hope your word comes true because this type of price surge is just what I need right now (all the alts being down).

BOUNTY DETECTIVE