Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:01:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 [351] 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 510 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin  (Read 264580 times)
endaiin (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:56:44 PM

this team need more than that. the team in github not skills at all. the developer didnt have capability to handle it. they just use BTC name to get marketing

eBTC dev working very Fast they work more efficient than some ICO dev. lol... Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aitorp6

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:38:14 PM

At this moment eBTC is very cheap, i think that is a good moment to invest, in the future you can regret.

The project and idea are good, maybe they need something more to start flying.
Rikki_Tikki_Tavi

Activity: 175

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:02:52 PM

At this moment eBTC is very cheap, i think that is a good moment to invest, in the future you can regret.

The project and idea are good, maybe they need something more to start flying.

As soon as an Exchange like Cryptopia or CoinExchange adds this coin, it will explode.
Right now EtherDelta, HitBTC and Mercatox  are not exchanges that are known for taking coins to the next level.

Undecided
DraGonD

Activity: 416
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:14:29 PM

this team need more than that. the team in github not skills at all. the developer didnt have capability to handle it. they just use BTC name to get marketing

eBTC dev working very Fast they work more efficient than some ICO dev. lol... Wink

You are still here? How? Why? Was it not enough that you scammed people in the first fucking try, you piece of shit?

TO ANYONE WHO JUST GOT TO THIS THREAD. THIS PIECE OF SHIT IS THE ORIGINAL THREAD CREATOR FOR EBTC.

SOMEHOW AFTER THE FIRST SCAM PARTY, HE IS INVITED TO THE NEW ONE, WHERE HE CAN CHAT BULLSHIT TO CONVINCE YOU THAT, 'DEV WORKING FAST'.

WHAT FUCKING CREDIBILITY DO YOU HAVE AFTER THE FIRST SAGA, TO CONTINUE POSTING ANNOUNCEMENTS OR EVEN COMMENT?

HOPEFULLY INDONESIAN AUTHORITIES WILL BE KNOCKING ON YOUR FRONT DOOR YOU SCAMMING PIECE OF SHIT!

Law regarding Fraud in Indonesian Penal Code applies to everything you did you scamming bastard!

Thankfully i have a law background and will be contacting the relevant authorities to arrest you and your' team' of scamming cockroaches.

Indonesian Penal Code  Chapter XXV Article 378

XXV. FRAUD
Book: II. Second. CRIMES
Chapter: XXV. FRAUD
Article: 378-395
Article 378
Any person who with intent to unlawfully benefit himself or another, either by assuming a false name
or a false capacity, or by crafty artifices, or by a web of fictions, induces someone to deliver any
property or to negotiate a loan or to annul a debt, shall, being guilty of fraud, he punished by a
maximum imprisonment of four years.

https://www.unodc.org/res/cld/document/idn/indonesian_penal_code_html/I.1_Criminal_Code.pdf
ContractIt

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:25:38 PM

I still have hope for eBTC. I think it's a good time to buy actually. I don't get the whole accusing people of a scam, it's not a scam. They had Smart Contract issues earlier, and successfully did a swap that even holders on Exchanges like HITBTC got credited 1:1 for. Stop spreading FUD. This coin is fine.
Saverenergy

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:42:46 PM

You are still here? How? Why? Was it not enough that you scammed people in the first fucking try, you piece of shit?

TO ANYONE WHO JUST GOT TO THIS THREAD. THIS PIECE OF SHIT IS THE ORIGINAL THREAD CREATOR FOR EBTC.

SOMEHOW AFTER THE FIRST SCAM PARTY, HE IS INVITED TO THE NEW ONE, WHERE HE CAN CHAT BULLSHIT TO CONVINCE YOU THAT, 'DEV WORKING FAST'.

WHAT FUCKING CREDIBILITY DO YOU HAVE AFTER THE FIRST SAGA, TO CONTINUE POSTING ANNOUNCEMENTS OR EVEN COMMENT?

HOPEFULLY INDONESIAN AUTHORITIES WILL BE KNOCKING ON YOUR FRONT DOOR YOU SCAMMING PIECE OF SHIT!

Law regarding Fraud in Indonesian Penal Code applies to everything you did you scamming bastard!

Thankfully i have a law background and will be contacting the relevant authorities to arrest you and your' team' of scamming cockroaches.

XXV. FRAUD
Article 378
Any person who with intent to unlawfully benefit himself or another, either by assuming a false name
or a false capacity, or by crafty artifices, or by a web of fictions, induces someone to deliver any
property or to negotiate a loan or to annul a debt, shall, being guilty of fraud, he punished by a

https://www.unodc.org/res/cld/document/idn/indonesian_penal_code_html/I.1_Criminal_Code.pdf

Dear, dragon, first stop dont insulting people, secondly stop rattling your nerves. Why so worry about what makes you so annoying. Just forget it as a terrible dream. Throw the ebtc out of your head and calm down. Each of us has his own head and everyone decides what to do and where to invest.
DraGonD

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:45:15 PM

I still have hope for eBTC. I think it's a good time to buy actually. I don't get the whole accusing people of a scam, it's not a scam. They had Smart Contract issues earlier, and successfully did a swap that even holders on Exchanges like HITBTC got credited 1:1 for. Stop spreading FUD. This coin is fine.

'THEY' weren't involved in the original contract creation. There was no mistake. Couple people back when it first launched examined the contract and pointed the 'mistake' out, and only few days later, the original 'DEV' announced the 'mistake'. Conveniently the 'mistake' was to create UNLIMITED amounts of tokens.
New 'team' didn't correct anything. They created a NEW contract/token and called it eBTC. It has no connection to the old eBTC.

Self appointed 'devs' fooled, unaware people that this was a swap, it never was. A swap would mean, taking what you have in exchange for something else. That is not the case. Ever wonder why you have 2 ebtc tokens in your wallet? Because the old one cannot be deleted and cannot be stopped from trading. old eBTC will always be on the block-chain.

So yes, if you want to throw your money away, by all means invest. But don't come here and give false impressions that everything is fine, and the 'team' is doing successful job, and bla bla bla.

FUD, seems to be the only word used by supporters of SCAMS. There are countless PROVEN scam tokens ANN pages here in the forum. Go educate yourself in how they conducted their scam plans and how people pointing out the scam are called FUDDERS, then come here and accuse people of FUD.
Chamu

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:49:11 PM

'THEY' weren't involved in the original contract creation. There was no mistake. Couple people back when it first launched examined the contract and pointed the 'mistake' out, and only few days later, the original 'DEV' announced the 'mistake'. Conveniently the 'mistake' was to create UNLIMITED amounts of tokens.
New 'team' didn't correct anything. They created a NEW contract/token and called it eBTC. It has no connection to the old eBTC.

Self appointed 'devs' fooled, unaware people that this was a swap, it never was. A swap would mean, taking what you have in exchange for something else. That is not the case. Ever wonder why you have 2 ebtc tokens in your wallet? Because the old one cannot be deleted and cannot be stopped from trading. old eBTC will always be on the block-chain.

So yes, if you want to throw your money away, by all means invest. But don't come here and give false impressions that everything is fine, and the 'team' is doing successful job, and bla bla bla.

FUD, seems to be the only word used by supporters of SCAMS. There are countless PROVEN scam tokens ANN pages here in the forum. Go educate yourself in how they conducted their scam plans and how people pointing out the scam are called FUDDERS, then come here and accuse people of FUD.
We've heard you. You can go now
DraGonD

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:53:43 PM

XXV. FRAUD
Article 378

Dear, dragon, first stop dont insulting people, secondly stop rattling your nerves. Why so worry about what makes you so annoying. Just forget it as a terrible dream. Throw the ebtc out of your head and calm down. Each of us has his own head and everyone decides what to do and where to invest.

So, you have nothing to say about the laws and the person in question, but your only concern is what exactly?
Just because the Crypto world is not regulated, does not mean the actions of the people who use fraud gets away free. There are LAWS that protect the public against scammers. Maybe you're a young person with no understanding in how LAW works, or what people do to earn money to feed their families, but it is there for a reason. Hiding behind a computer doesn't protect you from being punished for your actions. Anyone can be traced and found, in ANY country. Almost ALL countries have similar laws that punishes FRAUD.

Everyone can and will invest in what they like. But if it's a scam they don't know about, then it's only fair that those investing their HARD EARNED money should have the option of seeing, what is what, before they do.
So spare me your fear filled post. I am on to this fraudster called endaiin and anyone who is involved with his fraud, including the new 'team'.
endaiin (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:53:54 PM

XXV. FRAUD
Article 378

In my opinion this project simply cannot be labeled as scam. The developer never asked for money or anything. The worst that can be said is that project is maybe abandoned...
But everybody here now about ebtc dev performance.

if you say eBTC scam is that same you say ETH smart contract scam, and also BTC. so please out from crypto world.

if you are indonesian, please sue me, i will be happy to collide with you, and even though i am in jail for the truth i will be proud.
even though i am not a developer i just give eBTC BCT announcement, i am proud and will always support ebtc.

many people do not get eBTC at the time the airdrop says it's a scam (maybe also you). but more people who have received hundreds or even thousands of dollars from airdrop ebtc are just silent.

many people who never give thanks to satoshi after he gives free money from his work (although he is also a loser, because a bug at ebc old smart contract and he left ebtc).

After ebtc is taken over by a new team, and they work very well (they save ebtc future), not many people are grateful to them (also you).

eBTC now is a community not only a coin and eBTC not a company, and eBTC never ask for money from anybody.
DraGonD

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:00:54 PM

XXV. FRAUD
Article 378

In my opinion this project simply cannot be labeled as scam. The developer never asked for money or anything. The worst that can be said is that project is maybe abandoned...

if you say eBTC scam is that same you say ETH smart contract scam, and also BTC. so please out from crypto world.

if you are indonesian, please sue me, i will be happy to collide with you, and even though i am in jail for the truth i will be proud.
even though i am not a developer i just give eBTC BCT announcement, i am proud and will always support ebtc.

many people do not get eBTC at the time the airdrop says it's a scam (maybe also you). but more people who have received hundreds or even thousands of dollars from airdrop ebtc are just silent.

many people who never give thanks to satoshi after he gives free money from his work (although he is also a loser, because a bug at ebc old smart contract and he left ebtc).

After ebtc is taken over by a new team, and they work very well (they save ebtc future), not many people are grateful to them (also you).

eBTC now is a community not only a coin and eBTC not a company, and eBTC never ask for money from anybody.

Do you have NO shame at all that you're still posting on a scam project that YOU created the ANN page for? Your 'opinion' means NOTHING.

So me doing this is based on, i didnt get airdrop? Are you a full blown retard or a Fucking simpleton with no intelligence!

Save your bullshit to the authorities you fraudster. I've been here from your first post and still here.

Im getting a report ready and soon it will be emailed to your local police station and the court along with your picture.

So have a nice day scamming vermin!
endaiin (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:09:45 PM

XXV. FRAUD
Article 378

So, you have nothing to say about the laws and the person in question, but your only concern is what exactly?
Just because the Crypto world is not regulated, does not mean the actions of the people who use fraud gets away free. There are LAWS that protect the public against scammers. Maybe you're a young person with no understanding in how LAW works, or what people do to earn money to feed their families, but it is there for a reason. Hiding behind a computer doesn't protect you from being punished for your actions. Anyone can be traced and found, in ANY country. Almost ALL countries have similar laws that punishes FRAUD.

Everyone can and will invest in what they like. But if it's a scam they don't know about, then it's only fair that those investing their HARD EARNED money should have the option of seeing, what is what, before they do.
So spare me your fear filled post. I am on to this fraudster called endaiin and anyone who is involved with his fraud, including the new 'team'.

I see in your signature you are using an ad from ICO (ico bank), I see it also basic from eth smart contract same as ebtc use.
If one day it is abandoned by the developer or become a scam, get ready you are prosecuted for participating in spreading fraud... Wink
endaiin (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:17:34 PM

XXV. FRAUD
Article 378

Do you have NO shame at all that you're still posting on a scam project that YOU created the ANN page for? Your 'opinion' means NOTHING.

So me doing this is based on, i didnt get airdrop? Are you a full blown retard or a Fucking simpleton with no intelligence!

Save your bullshit to the authorities you fraudster. I've been here from your first post and still here.

Im getting a report ready and soon it will be emailed to your local police station and the court along with your picture.

So have a nice day scamming vermin!
Please....
And also report me to your mom kid. lol
Hayns

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:48:14 PM

Done ....

https://twitter.com/eBTCFoundation/status/926546939579129856
N30

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:57:57 PM

hello  dear admin

5 days after swap   eBTC
so far i have not received my  (new) eBTC
i move all my (old) eBTC to my private wallet October 25th.. before 31 october befor block 446200
Please solve the problem as soon as possible
thank you very much. for all dev  and admin.
wishing you a nice weekend

Have you written to the devs in their telegram channel? All people having problems with swap have to write to the devs. Join the ebtc telegram channel and write them to have the problem solved.
If you already did so stay cool. They check all this and give out swap for all peolpe who are in the right to receive swap the next days in one turn. This has not been done till now!

I had same problem and I did message dev team over Telegram. I got a response same day and my eBTCNEW deposited. I have seen some confused people because they got the new coins and they have not realized. I would recommend to take a screenshot of your MEW and please do not show your private key only your MEW address.
I hope you got your new eBTC soon.
N30

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:00:36 PM

if still can I register follow airdrop.

Airdrop is done. You go over the exchanges and buy eBTCNEW. Mercatox, EtherDelta and HitBicoin.
R@nda

Activity: 490
Merit: 193

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:13:41 PM

Promised swap its ok, new contract its ok...
Where is the problem?!?
Buy ebtc and welcome in community....no?
Go out in other projects.
Its simple Wink
Saverenergy

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:33:08 PM

Promised swap its ok, new contract its ok...
Where is the problem?!?
Buy ebtc and welcome in community....no?
Go out in other projects.
Its simple Wink
I fully support you. And I sincerely do not understand people who up to a loss of heart rate argue and prove to others that it's scammers. I do not believe in their sincere intentions to prevent people from making mistakes, they continue to say with maniacal obstinacy that they are scammers. Do you understand at last, people who believe in this project they will not listen to you, they do not give a damn about it. And those who do not believe, they do not believe so. So for whom are you all talking about this?!
CryptoChaosGuy

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:37:35 PM

eBTC is up 18% today.

Looks like all the FUDders are failing.
Excellent.
Rikki_Tikki_Tavi

Activity: 175

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:39:02 PM

* Update *

eBTC Roadmap | ebtctoken.org

AWESOME!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 [351] 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 510 »
  Print  

Jump to: