Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:11:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 [306] 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 510 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin  (Read 264580 times)
vegaed1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:33:00 AM

I feel sorry for people who are still unaware of this swap and have their Ebtc on exchanges
I just searched etherdelta and don't even see a listing of EBTC. I think they've removed it. I do however see a EBTC_NEW there.. Well we will know in an hour.

ebtc is currently ebtcold on ED.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:33:53 AM

I feel sorry for people who are still unaware of this swap and have their Ebtc on exchanges
OMG  20 minutes left i hope everything may run smooth and all holder will receive the new token. excited for the outcome after the exchange i hope it will run upward as all holders are hoping

ContractIt

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:35:27 AM

You know.. I do too, even though we'll all benefit from it. It'll lower the circulating supply. I recommend people get there coins out of Exchanges like ASAP, because if there is suddenly a huge exodus of eBTC from Exchanges I just get this feeling Ether/Delta will slow right down on the Smart Contract function block confirmations. DO NOT wait until the literal last minutes! Probably like 50 mins of trading time left (if you want to be safe). Price has stabilized at .0004-.00045 on Ether/Delta.
KristianSH27

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:47:49 AM

OMG  20 minutes left i hope everything may run smooth and all holder will receive the new token. excited for the outcome after the exchange i hope it will run upward as all holders are hoping
I thought there's still an hour before the swap starts. http://saint.ebtctoken.org/
vegaed1

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:48:01 AM

You know.. I do too, even though we'll all benefit from it. It'll lower the circulating supply. I recommend people get there coins out of Exchanges like ASAP, because if there is suddenly a huge exodus of eBTC from Exchanges I just get this feeling Ether/Delta will slow right down on the Smart Contract function block confirmations. DO NOT wait until the literal last minutes! Probably like 50 mins of trading time left (if you want to be safe). Price has stabilized at .0004-.00045 on Ether/Delta.

I take it you're an IT guy that's knows about contracts. lol  Nice. I guess you checked this one out?
hillman321

Activity: 269

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:54:21 AM

their are still 23k ebtc on hitbtc, i think they don't know the token swap.. poor guys Sad
MR73

Activity: 388

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:54:34 AM

More than a few blocks and we will be able to receive our new EBTCs. These minutes seem like an eternity. Either way, EBTC will go to the moon.  Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
endaiin (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:02:51 AM

More than a few blocks and we will be able to receive our new EBTCs. These minutes seem like an eternity. Either way, EBTC will go to the moon.  Smiley

Tik tok...
One Hour to take off time... Fasten your seat belt guys... this would be a beginning. Something bigger wikl happen...

Target Block: 4462000
Current Block: 4461737
Blocks to go: 263
ETA: 00d 01h 00m 16s

ContractIt

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:04:04 AM

I take it you're an IT guy that's knows about contracts. lol  Nice. I guess you checked this one out?

Yeah, just a broke-as-fuck IT guy, honestly. Been grinding it out in poverty for years to learn how to code, and get ContractIt off the ground, dropped out of school to make it happen; all because I wanted to see this American girl I fell in love with at Burning Man 4 years ago who lives on the other side of the Continent (I'm from Canada). We got engaged a year later, and then she left me because I couldn't pull it together fast enough. That was 3 years ago. Now she can't stand me, because I never give up, and I'm still the broke as fuck guy that I was when I met her (except four years ago I was a painter in University, now I'm a self-taught IT guy who knows 8 programming languages). Still fucking love her though and have hope ContractIts airdrop/ICO/VC fundraising goes well and maybe I'll get to see her again.

(Not spam, just want Vega to know what I'm working on - disregard if you're not Vega) - We have an app that can be TestFlight'd if you have an iPhone. It's a Directory of Products and Services that is a Centralized Marketplace of Contracts for the Post-Monetary world. Supposed to be the Facebook of Contracts.
vegaed1

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:10:51 AM

Yeah, just a broke-as-fuck IT guy, honestly. Been grinding it out in poverty for years to learn how to code, and get ContractIt off the ground, dropped out of school to make it happen; all because I wanted to see this American girl I fell in love with at Burning Man 4 years ago who lives on the other side of the Continent (I'm from Canada). We got engaged a year later, and then she left me because I couldn't pull it together fast enough. That was 3 years ago. Now she can't stand me, because I never give up, and I'm still the broke as fuck guy that I was when I met her (except four years ago I was a painter in University, now I'm a self-taught IT guy who knows 8 programming languages). Still fucking love her though and have hope ContractIts airdrop/ICO/VC fundraising goes well and maybe I'll get to see her again.

(Not spam, just want Vega to know what I'm working on - disregard if you're not Vega) - We have an app that can be TestFlight'd if you have an iPhone. It's a Directory of Products and Services that is a Centralized Marketplace of Contracts for the Post-Monetary world. Supposed to be the Facebook of Contracts.

That's cool bro. We all know you don't need to go to school to make money  Wink All you need is vision and persistence! If there was any place to make serious money it's f*cking crypto lol Keep at big dog because she will come back begging for you when you've got the $$ lol  I think a lot of us have similar stories  Smiley Wish you the best on your endeavors and like my father ALWAYS told me. Never give up! We have the same name lol
gargusio

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:12:56 AM

Wtf  Cheesy
ContractIt

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:18:06 AM

That's cool bro. We all know you don't need to go to school to make money  Wink All you need is vision and persistence! If there was any place to make serious money it's f*cking crypto lol Keep at big dog because she will come back begging for you when you've got the $$ lol  I think a lot of us have similar stories  Smiley Wish you the best on your endeavors and like my father ALWAYS told me. Never give up! We have the same name lol

Haha thanks so much bro. I really appreciate it. I hope she comes back. I would put a ring on it. She loved me when I had nothing and helped me feel like something, when I didn't feel like I was much of anything (if you know what I mean). My story could easily become a movie, but that shit never happens in real-life except to the CIAs Zuckerberg. I think I'll make some money with Crypto in the mean-time while I'm getting ContractIt launched and making money.. my Dog Grooming mom gave me some money to buy an ETH (lol).. been doing good so far. Stay in touch man Smiley
mineforme

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:19:40 AM

The heart wants what the heart wants... Well at least something good came out of it, motivation to better yourself  Wink
ContractIt

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:26:46 AM

The heart wants what the heart wants... Well at least something good came out of it, motivation to better yourself  Wink

Yeah man.. totally. I'm really skilled at what I do now. Glad I dropped out of school. I feel like I still have a chance to be with this lady because I bettered myself. I can assure you once I'm making $$, I'm going to call her up and be like "Annabelle.. I'm in Portland.. I'm rich now.. I know you don't care, but I still do, and I was hoping maybe you'd go out for dinner with me?" and if she rejects me.. I'll just become Polyamorous..
ContractIt

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:28:35 AM

Wtf  Cheesy

Haha yeah.. my parents and the girl I love are thinking the same thing I'm sure.. my parents want me to get a job so fucking badly but I'm so fucking stubborn. I truly believe I can go from 0$ to something with this App, but I know the second I get a job, my vision is so much less likely to happen..
vegaed1

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:33:24 AM

Well you're a contract guy and if ebtc contract is sound then the sky is the limit. This thing was growing unbelievably fast until the coding problem. That's all we need fixed because we got a massive community now.
ContractIt

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:34:57 AM

Well you're a contract guy and if ebtc contract is sound then the sky is the limit. This thing was growing unbelievably fast until the coding problem. That's all we need fixed because we got a massive community now.

I'm not a eBTC dev Tongue
vegaed1

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:37:20 AM

I know, I was saying that because you of all people here understands coding.  Grin
vegaed1

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:39:40 AM

20 minutes to go! http://saint.ebtctoken.org/
ContractIt

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:39:48 AM

I know, I was saying that because you of all people here understands coding.  Grin

Oh hahaha. Yeah.. I don't know how they fucked that up initially. Code Review is essential.. I don't blame satoshi21 for passing off the reigns to someone else. I would be embarrassed too. But this coin is heating up. Just look at that community. Huge thread. This thing is going to the moon here in an hour or two.. I'm here drinking coffee just waiting for the swap. Pretty stoked to see how it plays out..
Pages: « 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 [306] 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 510 »
  Print  

Jump to: