Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:02:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 [487] 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin  (Read 264580 times)
Mintycash

Activity: 220
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:57:03 PM

sorry i was not following news in last few days, today i saw this:
For those who have not received their eprx tokens: Please ask in the other channel, the admins of the other channel have organised the airdrop: https://t.me/eBTCoin

does it means dev team has been split and each one is doing its own developing now?
No, the dev team is not split. An old admin that left the team months ago came back trying to get things his way. Unfortunately, he was the creator of the telegram channel and banned ALL the current dev team.
This is why the dev team had to create a new telegram channel. There is no split as the old admin has no say or power over the project, he only has the old telegram channel full of bots!
As far as I know there is no development by the old channel, just promises, and anyway they haven't got any control over official page, private keys or social media so they cannot represent the eBTC community, not that we would want to have such a shady person on the dev team...
Our dev team remains very active! Always bringing many news! Recently they pulled out a free airdrop of a partner token for all eBTC holders! (Already finished). Just amazing!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dadabosade67

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 09:36:43 AM

Big things are coming, please be patient. You lose nothing until you sell your tokens. We can be rich if we hold. Look at the history of bitcoin and you will know what I'm saying Lips sealed
ll63248555

Activity: 347
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:54:47 AM

Luckily, I participated in the eprx airdrop and got the token! I would like to ask if there is a listing plan? If so, which exchange? Thank you very much!
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:11:55 AM

Luckily, I participated in the eprx airdrop and got the token! I would like to ask if there is a listing plan? If so, which exchange? Thank you very much!

https://twitter.com/Proxy_Card/status/985579200835801088

They tweet for voting from community to make it happen to take place their. If this token get succeed to win this than it has chance to find its first market for trade you should do this to help this project.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:56:02 PM

brutal fall for EBTC since weeks , even while eth is recovering...
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:57:45 PM

it's because many have already received swap from ebtc, chances are there is a large scale sale and there is no return game market on EBTC. . .

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
NeStore

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:32:26 PM

unfortunately, despite the great effort and commitment of the team (the real one and not the fake one that took possession of the old telegram channel), the situation has worsened with the eprx token airdrop for eBtc owners.
I think that airdrops can be a great advertising resource.
But, if organized badly and in an amateurish way, they become a boomerang, and all the work done is nullified.

unfortunately I think this thing happened.

in addition, today, to make matters worse, there have been the failure of the ICO of MaxyOne,  one of the projects of the eBitcoin ecosystem.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:09:54 AM

Big things are coming, please be patient. You lose nothing until you sell your tokens. We can be rich if we hold. Look at the history of bitcoin and you will know what I'm saying Lips sealed

What are those big things you're talking about?

I think many people missed to sell these coins at its peak over $2. I was lucky to sell only partial quantity and with that money, I bought back some more.

It looks like people who have invested around $2 may not get a chance to sell very soon unless they go for averaging down their coin buy price.
sheenarif

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:30:18 AM

These IOST people are seriously taking part in IOST bounty that is the reason they are saying anything which they even don't know about EBTC 😃😃
dadabosade67

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 03:08:07 PM

What are those big things you're talking about?

I think many people missed to sell these coins at its peak over $2. I was lucky to sell only partial quantity and with that money, I bought back some more.

It looks like people who have invested around $2 may not get a chance to sell very soon unless they go for averaging down their coin buy price.

Sorry I can't disclose what we are working on. I believe ebitcoin will go up soon so the investors who bought at peak shouldn't worry about what happen
sheenarif

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

eBTC is ready to hit the goal now, devs are working hard for every aspect & the community is helping eBTC grow. Soon we will see price hike and reach a new milestone. Those who have bought eBTC at higher prices should not worry about anything. They will also get good profits as this token will fly high. Its just a matter of time. Get ready to shine my friends Smiley
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:12:35 AM

Market has been normalized now after coming out of the effect of that increase due to airdrop last weeks. What is next on the agenda this is of my interest to keep the market growing because it needs direction either way. Market can't be sustained on linear trading in this highly volatile markets. I started to read to have better understanding what is all about.
NeStore

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:49:16 PM

eBTC is ready to hit the goal now, devs are working hard for every aspect & the community is helping eBTC grow. Soon we will see price hike and reach a new milestone. Those who have bought eBTC at higher prices should not worry about anything. They will also get good profits as this token will fly high. Its just a matter of time. Get ready to shine my friends Smiley

and instead the drama continues.
eprx, historical partner of ebitcoin, has decided to end the partnership after the airdrop, because of the disastrous management and of the lack of answers in recent weeks.

ebitcoin game over
larsbalzak

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:52:19 PM

What happened to eBitcoin? No more news? I feel sorry for the holders as it looks like the devs has quit working on the project. ePRX also looks crap, no value at all.

I remember selling my ebtc tokens for over 10K sat. I'm glad I did and haven't bought back.
sheenarif

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:30:45 PM

eprx, historical partner of ebitcoin, has decided to end the partnership after the airdrop, because of the disastrous management and of the lack of answers in recent weeks.

ebitcoin game over

The game has begun now my friend, eBitcoin does not have only one partner, the eBitcoin ecosystem is full of partners, ePRX has taken their own decision and eBTC respects their decision. The eBTC team is still working and devs are still active. The drama is because of the people like you who spread FUD without knowing the original cause of the problem. Don't feel sorry for the eBTC holders my friend because eBTC still exists and it will continuously grow like it did.
NeStore

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:57:24 PM

ebitcoin game over

The game has begun now my friend, eBitcoin does not have only one partner, the eBitcoin ecosystem is full of partners, ePRX has taken their own decision and eBTC respects their decision. The eBTC team is still working and devs are still active. The drama is because of the people like you who spread FUD without knowing the original cause of the problem. Don't feel sorry for the eBTC holders my friend because eBTC still exists and it will continuously grow like it did.

Hey sir, I gave an official information posted by the eProxy team.

I had omitted the heavy accusations that today the Proxy dev wrote in their chat against gio and the ebitcoin team, just because I do not care to feed any childish drama.

It's evident that last airdrop and the management of the last weeks have been a total failure, certainly not because of me.

I hope that the project ebitcoin can still continue, certainly not for false people like you, but only for the numerous unsuspecting people who have bought and are losing a lot of money now, because of the lies continuously said by people like you.

As for me, I'm sorry I did not sell on time, when I could make good profits.
In any case, I did not lose my money, because I still had the airdrop tokens.

I'm out, good luck to everyone else.
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:42:40 PM

What happened to eBitcoin? No more news? I feel sorry for the holders as it looks like the devs has quit working on the project. ePRX also looks crap, no value at all.

I remember selling my ebtc tokens for over 10K sat. I'm glad I did and haven't bought back.

Its crazy how low the price is, its like 1/10 of the all time high, pretty depressing stuff.
dyob31

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:48:41 AM

What a disappointment. Lost thousands with this coin and doesnt look like Ill get it back with the announcement
sheenarif

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:58:34 AM

ebitcoin game over

Hey sir, I gave an official information posted by the eProxy team.

I had omitted the heavy accusations that today the Proxy dev wrote in their chat against gio and the ebitcoin team, just because I do not care to feed any childish drama.

It's evident that last airdrop and the management of the last weeks have been a total failure, certainly not because of me.

I hope that the project ebitcoin can still continue, certainly not for false people like you, but only for the numerous unsuspecting people who have bought and are losing a lot of money now, because of the lies continuously said by people like you.

As for me, I'm sorry I did not sell on time, when I could make good profits.
In any case, I did not lose my money, because I still had the airdrop tokens.

I'm out, good luck to everyone else.

Read your sentences and again read official one  something is missing which makes your as FUD, so better know the exact reason first before quoting somewhere. If you are quoting an official statement then it must be a copy paste of the original one.
sheenarif

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:56:14 AM

@Official Announcement About Proxy Split@
We did not talk bad about the Proxy team nor will we. At the outset after their ICO, we connected with them and thought they would fit perfectly into our ecosystem; they would provide a wallet. They helped us with this so we helped them – with marketing, promotion, etc. Over the last few weeks, questions were raised regarding security of the wallet, but sincerely none of their devs acknowledged those concerns. We’re not saying they were security issues, but rather questions regarding security. The communication was unfortunately somehow one-sided. Thereafter, we had realized that we had been recommending a wallet to our community of which we have no insights. Several attempts to have a conference call sincerely failed.

At this point, our Team agreed to go separate ways, and to end the partnership civilly, since we did not want to confuse our holders or damage either team’s reputation in any way. Well, it turns out that the separation was not executed with the best intentions by Proxy. We are really sorry for this and apologize for all the confusion.

Anyhow, we do try to see the good things. We have now woken up, and will make our own wallet which we can ensure everything is secured and we have control, since we have the responsibility toward you, our investors. We’ve hired a professional Team for this as well we have professionals in our core team who are setting up a secure server infrastructure that will be needed.

Due to all dramas, we are no longer willing to spend our time, money or ideas as volunteers, or get treated poorly by people, for whom we contribute. Besides the fact that we’re tired of being called “scam”, “copycat”, and have even been rejected from top exchanges on the basis that we seem to be ‘stealing’ Bitcoin’s name.

This is why we, the core team that built up all in the last five months, are departing from the eBitcoin Foundation and letting the old guys go with eBTC and the “community-driven” idea. Our project has found the need to operate outside the inefficient model of a community token, but we still believe in the decentralized importance of a community in the cryptosphere and therefore are aiming to use this new, more efficient model to help projects and associated communities. We are stepping out to gain the ability to operate a truly supportive service for all under one umbrella that provides the guidance that many lack. It is driving us to be a propeller and validator for projects by connecting services and ideas with the masses while pursuing a peaceful, transparent future.

Rest assured, we will take with us all that we have built since its inception, rebrand, and create a new token, backed with a very strong and sustainable business infrastructure. We’ll have our own wallet, merchant gateway, learning platform, and will be launching even more new services very soon, where we will generate profits. All important details including how the new tokens will be allocated for major exchange listings, advisors, marketing/ business/ technical developments, among the team members, and those for the public will be shared soon.

Many of you have been inquiring daily about why we have been so silent in the last weeks. We have been working hard behind the scenes strategizing on how best to transfer to the new token and feel responsible for all of you who continue to believe in us. We will not disregard and just leave you behind. As such, we are still looking for a way to help you benfit in the future. In order to offer those who wish to follow and support us the best possible benefits as we move on and transition to a business-driven model, we’d like to request your ideas on how we could allow you to easily transition with us and the new token?

This move will also allow us to compensate those with tokens frozen in EtherDelta, which we’ve been wanting to do for so long. For those tokens and other smart contracts, we have allocated the leftover ePRX tokens from the airdrop. Now it’s on you, the Community, to make suggestions.

Pages: « 1 ... 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 [487] 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 »
  Print  

Jump to: