Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:51:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][MRP] MONEY REBEL PLATFORM links fiat & crypto in one REBELlious app  (Read 10273 times)
UrbanSi

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 02:20:24 PM

So here we go with our listings, icobench 4.6 of 5

https://icobench.com/ico/money-rebel

https://moneyrebel.io - Become Money Rebel NOW!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoneyRebel_Official

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:16:55 PM

It is official - we have partnered with Quantum Project!

Money Rebel is set to provide users and partners with a fast and efficient banking and financial services platform, both for fiat and crypto currency worlds. Therefore, fast order flow and market liquidity are of the utmost importance — to provide the users with as quick as possible buy/sell pairs, when they set to invest in crypto assets.

That is why we partnered with Quantum Project, founded by Damjan Merljak, co-founder of the renowned cryptocurrency exchange Bitstamp, and by Nejc Bukovec, who is Head of Business Development.

Read more in this Medium post -->  https://medium.com/@moneyrebel/money-rebel-partners-with-quantum-project-for-quicker-buy-sell-pairs-and-rapid-liquidity-4a065b49a09b

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*yYHnQj28Q6Kp8XKjEfnOeQ.jpeg
MoneyRebel_Official

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:15:39 AM

Money Rebel is set to help people understand the crypto currency world in a safe and easy way!” says Jaka Kladnik, Digital Marketing Expert and member of the MR team!

https://scontent.flju1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22196335_1780435322253504_7921879971281527296_n.jpg?oh=fd91679f73622f3374de763ea8c4c9f5&oe=5A7EB972
Lukus

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:00:24 PM

Another "get money thorugh ICO and get out" project, how easy it is these days to get some milions based on idea. Talk about idea, nothing new, doesnt really need to be tokenized. Please people, take this types of offers with a grain of salt. It's remarkable what human greed is capable of.
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 10:16:20 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 10:28:56 PM by UrbanSi

Another "get money thorugh ICO and get out" project, how easy it is these days to get some milions based on idea. Talk about idea, nothing new, doesnt really need to be tokenized. Please people, take this types of offers with a grain of salt. It's remarkable what human greed is capable of.

It is hard to see this kind of answer, but seeing you have just registered (Activity: 1) to give this negative tought I can understand.

Of course this is real project, with real people, with real products and many years of experience each team member has on his own field. I'm trully confident that seeing our website and whitepaper will clear this very fast.

yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:39:31 AM

A very good Project.
I hope That this will be Known through out the World.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:14:29 AM

Why would they offer tokens for a fully functional product with a very low price? you see every company with a product are marketing privately because no one do what you expect. what you are describing is sort of like asking microsoft to share their profit by selling tokens in an ICO, Bill Gates could do an ICO before the company succeeded. If Rebel team had a product they would have advertised it for sale.
All of the ICO's are ideas, they ask for money from investors to develop the ideas and materialize them IRL, you are taking a risk when you invest in any ICO, everyone knows that noob Cheesy Cheesy
MoneyRebel_Official

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:43:28 AM

We at MoneyRebel believe the rise of FinTech companies, the amazing speed of digitalization and automatization has incentivized financial institutions to adapt to the ever growing demands of the modern user - but only few will succeed. Those who will offer all the financial services in one place will be successful! Banking, investing and asset management in one place.

Money Rebel, the smart mobile bank, will offer just that. The user will have everything in one place — a mobile bank, complete personal financial overview, 24/7 virtual assistant availability (with AI!), access to top financial advisers, links to crypto currency world and new investment opportunities, such as the crypto arbitrage.

A new Medium post by Ana Vezovišek, co-founder and banking expert

https://medium.com/@moneyrebel/money-rebel-a-mobile-banking-revolution-4c4be019afab
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 07:56:24 AM

Why would they offer tokens for a fully functional product with a very low price? you see every company with a product are marketing privately because no one do what you expect. what you are describing is sort of like asking microsoft to share their profit by selling tokens in an ICO, Bill Gates could do an ICO before the company succeeded. If Rebel team had a product they would have advertised it for sale.
All of the ICO's are ideas, they ask for money from investors to develop the ideas and materialize them IRL, you are taking a risk when you invest in any ICO, everyone knows that noob Cheesy Cheesy

You can buy a Microsoft shares on market, even if they already fully functional. It is smart step forward if company want to improve yourself business. ICO give a chance for "small" company to growing up. You don't need to thinking - someone will get free money there.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:36:17 AM

Hi i noticed too many flaws in your pre-ico I'm not sure if it's supposed to be like this.
For entering in your pre ico it says we need to have a code and for that we need to enter our email i did this with 2 emails and still got the same code i see you are use eth smart contract then why make it so complicated why not list the address publicly instead of process which doesn't make sense?
gotmilk_ (OP)

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:00:13 AM

Hi i noticed too many flaws in your pre-ico I'm not sure if it's supposed to be like this.
For entering in your pre ico it says we need to have a code and for that we need to enter our email i did this with 2 emails and still got the same code i see you are use eth smart contract then why make it so complicated why not list the address publicly instead of process which doesn't make sense?

Hi,

We accept both BTC and ETH and direct wire through our partner bitins;

-  for ETH we have a smart contract for multisig wallet but deposit address is always the same.
- for BTC each deposit address is unique for each user.

The form also allows us to collect email and link it with your sending addresss - in ICO phase you'll recieve login to dashboard on it.

Hope i answered your question Smiley If you'll have any more questions please feel free to ask.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 09:07:30 AM

This platform I think is very good prospect for the future, because it is easy to use for all kinds of financial transactions.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 09:28:31 AM

Main goal of MR is connecting fiat and crypto worlds, so when you accept more currencies, you cant go with smart contract for contributions.

webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:28:11 PM

Project does have some great buzz in ICO market but I have few questions about project.
Your project is nice and seems like a horse of long race but I'm afraid I don't find the relevance of MRP tokens much in it. After having a quick look over, it seems to me a nice project lead by blockchain financial experts but how are you going to give tokens utility? I think tokens will become subject to market movements more than being integral part of project.
Also. it would be nice to see Pre-ICO progress in public. It enhances confidence of public in project if the stats are publicized.
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 04:19:54 PM

Project does have some great buzz in ICO market but I have few questions about project.
Your project is nice and seems like a horse of long race but I'm afraid I don't find the relevance of MRP tokens much in it. After having a quick look over, it seems to me a nice project lead by blockchain financial experts but how are you going to give tokens utility? I think tokens will become subject to market movements more than being integral part of project.
Also. it would be nice to see Pre-ICO progress in public. It enhances confidence of public in project if the stats are publicized.

Thank you for your great observations. Tokens main utility will be usage as payment currency in our apps, besides that we will do regular buyback with arbitrage profit. On top of that it will be tradable on exchanges supported by Quantum project marketing making techniques.

webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:55:49 PM

Thank you for your great observations. Tokens main utility will be usage as payment currency in our apps, besides that we will do regular buyback with arbitrage profit. On top of that it will be tradable on exchanges supported by Quantum project marketing making techniques.

Thanks for answer. By the way, is there any pre-hand strategy for buyback? Like 5% of units sold or anything like that? Any time period?
Nice to hear partnership with Quantum project on marketing front. Quantum itself is successful project. Hope success for you too.
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 05:28:25 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 09:29:39 PM by UrbanSi

Thanks for answer. By the way, is there any pre-hand strategy for buyback? Like 5% of units sold or anything like that? Any time period?
Nice to hear partnership with Quantum project on marketing front. Quantum itself is successful project. Hope success for you too.

25% of yearly company profits will go to buyback. As of timefame it will be determined later.

yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4424

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:12:42 PM

I am actually quite shocked that this topic is not receiving more attention than it is. With being partnered with quantum I would have assumed alot more interest. Maybe there are so many Shit ICOs and airdrops going on, it's hard for a legit project to get any attention.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 07:19:56 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 09:29:17 PM by UrbanSi

I am actually quite shocked that this topic is not receiving more attention than it is. With being partnered with quantum I would have assumed alot more interest. Maybe there are so many Shit ICOs and airdrops going on, it's hard for a legit project to get any attention.

You are right Smiley

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 09:47:42 PM

Devs, What is your difference than your competition? Why are you a better choice?
I would like to hear from you in few words. Also, who is your direct competition?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████