Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 11:21:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][MRP] MONEY REBEL PLATFORM links fiat & crypto in one REBELlious app  (Read 10276 times)
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:40:42 AM

Hello, sorry but when I read the whitepaper, it only talks about European countries, will it be also available in some parts of the world? I am from an Asian country and I found it useful to use the app in the future. One more thing, the app is open 24/7 and there are  these "real experts" that will guide us in our finances, will they also be available 24/7?

Main target is EU. Wehem we reach some kind of customer basa mybe we can expand to other countries. As you speak of financial advisers - since they must be certified with us, I dont think it wll happen soon with asian market. So like uber is not present in every city, we wont be either. But some parts of alication coul be accesable faster eg. crypto arbitrage.
I hope when this project succeeds, you can have an expansion to other places because I am seeing it useful for everyone. I understand it will not happen anytime soon but I'm looking forward in the future. For now, I will just gather more info from this project and keep myself updated.
I'm positive that this will succeed and can expand all over the world and I can't wait to have this app soon, I hope it won't take longer because I know in our country many people will be interested in this project as this is very useful for all of us.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:49:22 AM

Do professional finance and blockchain combine?The first time I heard this concept, but the world is no cash in the future, perhaps wealth is will focus on investment management, coupled with the AI automation investments, all the tedious operation to the AI, only need you can order, wealth management from now on is a simple, believe this day will come soon.

i suggest you can learn and study the money rebel apps to convince you how its works

thanks hoping giving you a time to read about money rebel and message back here if i'm lie.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:35:01 AM

Wow this is a good exposure for money rebel platform. This project is really one of the best and promising on these days. I can't read the article since it's written locally, can someone here translate it so that I can read that interesting article on the mos popular TV station in Slovenia?
UrbanSi

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 09:43:47 AM

For now, best bet is google translate Smiley

https://moneyrebel.io - Become Money Rebel NOW!
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:58:31 AM

Wow this is a good exposure for money rebel platform. This project is really one of the best and promising on these days. I can't read the article since it's written locally, can someone here translate it so that I can read that interesting article on the mos popular TV station in Slovenia?
Use google translate as said by UrbanSi, it's not the best way but its readable. Anyways the article doesn't have anything new, just the basic thing as what money rebel is, it's just everything that you can find on money rebel's website. Its still a good promotion for money rebel even if its just a local channel.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 3293

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 11:09:46 AM

I understand Slovenian, it is an article about MoneyRebel and what they do. You can find all this info on the first page of this thread. THey talk about Institute "Jožef Stefan" where it all started. Present Money Rebel as a smart mobile banking system with zero costs of upkeep accounts.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:57:47 PM

Got no reply from the team i wanted to know buyback program will only be applicable once you start making profits, that would mean we will get our moneyback but what's the use of investing then , why not allow us token holders to get some services or anything additional for helping you start your project successfully. Plus congrats for reaching your milestone i hope you consider my opinion.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 03:23:52 PM

Core Team
  • Mitja Vezovišek, CEO, Co-founder
  • Ana Vezovišek, Banking Expert, Co-founder
  • Urban Cjuha, CIO, Co-founder
  • Nataša Kozlevčar, Sales Manager, Co-founder
  • Miha Pulko, CTO, Co-Founder

Executive Team
  • Matjaž Mausser, Business Strategy Expert, Business Developer
  • Dženan Muftić, Digital Business Consultant
  • Jaka Kladnik, Digital Marketing Expert
  • Simon Ručigaj, Communications Content Expert
  • +6 PR, Design, Development …

Advisers
  • Danijela Vukosavljević, Ph.d., Faculty of Business Economy and Entrepreneurship, Vienna
  • Julien Coustaury, Investor, Founding Partner at Fil Rouge Capital
  • Edin Poprženović, CEO, ABC Software Development, Entrepreneur & Investor
  • Luka Pušič, Expert in Security, Cryptocurrencies & FinTech
  • Sebastjan Štucl, Business Blockchain Adviser
  • Boris Kozlevčar, Legal Expert, Founder & CEO JK Group
    Jure Pirc, President of Bitcoin organization Slovenia

Development Team
A scalable 20+ developers team with years of experience in banking software industry
this is something cool , I hear from my friend your teammates are very professional and they are successful people , I'm waiting for the launch of this app for me to wear, cool sir

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
UrbanSi

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 07:42:13 PM

Got no reply from the team i wanted to know buyback program will only be applicable once you start making profits, that would mean we will get our moneyback but what's the use of investing then , why not allow us token holders to get some services or anything additional for helping you start your project successfully. Plus congrats for reaching your milestone i hope you consider my opinion.

Hmm, I think I asked you a question and I didn't get an answer.

By making buybacks you gain in value of token. All free banking, kriptel.de arbitrage and other free services will be avaliable only to ICO supporters. Blog on this matter will be ready shortly. I will make update here as it comes out.

https://moneyrebel.io - Become Money Rebel NOW!
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:00:36 PM

I didn't know it is a TV show, if not by reading this info in this thread. If only they can promote this platform and the concept of cryptocurrencies too. I hope there are more TV shows like this in every countries, so people became more aware
BTW. This is a really great project, I hope not soon enough the application will reach out countries in Asia.
I love the concept of advisors available 24/7. Much like a real-life banks. Only the we hold our money.
Does it comes with a private key too?

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀