Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:47:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][MRP] MONEY REBEL PLATFORM links fiat & crypto in one REBELlious app  (Read 10274 times)
UrbanSi

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 07:09:31 PM

Can we invest now when bitcoin work is happening?  or it's better to wait?

We are closing BTC deposits until things settle down. ETH will be fully operational.

https://moneyrebel.io - Become Money Rebel NOW!
geoneojapan

Activity: 349
Merit: 168

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:26:47 PM

ok thanks for info

we will send ETH deposit

MarkoSI

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:22:34 PM

I see most of people here do not ask most important questions.I think, real questions here are:

- first if moneyrebel team will be able to deliver, what they promise, because they promise really big things. I can not imagine, how such small and in a field of financial services development unexperienced team could establish all these services.
- and also if they could deliver what they promise, how will they acqiure clients. Why would I use these services, what are advantages? Which group of people is their target base?  Everybody here is forgeting, that without clients no business can work.

What I also do not like, is that investment in crypto currencies is promoted as financial product which is appropriate for everybody. Their promotion is based on this algorythm called Kriptel.de, which is earning 16% yearly return...? Maybe once in testing period this algorythm really succeded to make such return, but this is still far away of being able to promote this in a way, like at this point - as this is fact and that this algorythm will always deliver such returns. At the moment is not so hard to make such returns, because investment in crypto is very popular and values are higher almost everyday. What if this bubble will explode one day...? Investment in crypto is very risky.

I have read a lot of positive comments regarding whitepaper of this project - it seems that a lot of people is losing connection with reality...From my perspective this whitepaper is full of unusable statistics and pure commercial promotion. It is just presentation of idea. What I miss is business plan...how, when, where, cash flow, etc. I do not imagine that somebody expects, based on such document, to collect 15 millions...although in these days everything is possible. They claim that they have collected more than 1mio EUR from only 426 investors, which means that average investor invested around 2.500 EUR...? I don`t now - this is very high average number...

I am sorry, but I do not see opportunity here, because I think, that this platform will not be such hit in real life.
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 06:02:35 AM

I see most of people here do not ask most important questions.I think, real questions here are:

- first if moneyrebel team will be able to deliver, what they promise, because they promise really big things. I can not imagine, how such small and in a field of financial services development unexperienced team could establish all these services.
- and also if they could deliver what they promise, how will they acqiure clients. Why would I use these services, what are advantages? Which group of people is their target base?  Everybody here is forgeting, that without clients no business can work.

What I also do not like, is that investment in crypto currencies is promoted as financial product which is appropriate for everybody. Their promotion is based on this algorythm called Kriptel.de, which is earning 16% yearly return...? Maybe once in testing period this algorythm really succeded to make such return, but this is still far away of being able to promote this in a way, like at this point - as this is fact and that this algorythm will always deliver such returns. At the moment is not so hard to make such returns, because investment in crypto is very popular and values are higher almost everyday. What if this bubble will explode one day...? Investment in crypto is very risky.

I have read a lot of positive comments regarding whitepaper of this project - it seems that a lot of people is losing connection with reality...From my perspective this whitepaper is full of unusable statistics and pure commercial promotion. It is just presentation of idea. What I miss is business plan...how, when, where, cash flow, etc. I do not imagine that somebody expects, based on such document, to collect 15 millions...although in these days everything is possible. They claim that they have collected more than 1mio EUR from only 426 investors, which means that average investor invested around 2.500 EUR...? I don`t now - this is very high average number...

I am sorry, but I do not see opportunity here, because I think, that this platform will not be such hit in real life.

Thank you for your great question, i'll answer this in more detail, in following posts.

herome2

Activity: 107

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:13:15 AM

In your product features, I have two points is not a special understanding, Money Rebel Platform, Smart MR Platform, whether someone to help me explain?
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 06:15:59 AM

"first if moneyrebel team will be able to deliver, what they promise, because they promise really big things. I can not imagine, how such small and in a field of financial services development unexperienced team could establish all these services."

....in a field of financial services development unexperienced team... well, you got this wrong. As you can see we have many decades of experience in finacial field (eg.CEO Mitja  http://vezovisek.si/svetovalci/mitja-vezovisek/, Ana http://vezovisek.si/svetovalci/ana-vezovisek/), and dont forget our advisors team, I hope we agree on that. Also I personally have the same time of experience in developing financial apps like porfolio management for financial advisors, budgeting app, financial consulting apps, tax optimization, ... Since this is huge project we won't do this in house, that is why we partnered with ABC softaware http://www.abc-softwaredev.com/ which have more than 120 developers and are experts in this field.

UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 06:28:49 AM

"and also if they could deliver what they promise, how will they acqiure clients. Why would I use these services, what are advantages? Which group of people is their target base?  Everybody here is forgeting, that without clients no business can work."

"how will they acqiure clients" - of course there is plan and budget reserved for acquiring clients, in short we couldn't find souch tool for financial advisers in Europe, in USA there is something similar, but is made for their legislation

Why would I use these services, what are advantages? - as a end user here is an article why https://medium.com/@moneyrebel/best-ico-for-the-supporters-money-rebel-9b11b1478437

But there is more - this is actually going to be more of a tool for financial advisers, as I stated before, there is no such tool in one app which would combine it all, bank with budgeting (you know users financial behaviour - you can advise him to improve thru AI or in person), portfolio managmenet (this one is obvious, you can direct someone to invest according to his personal preferences), tax optimization on portfolio, and on top of that other apps/dapps will be joining in.

Which group of people is their target base? There are two gropus - end users as described above with benefits posted in medium post, and financial adviser companies

Everybody here is forgeting, that without clients no business can work - very true Smiley

UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 06:51:24 AM

Let's start with this sentence witch describes you actually do not know what arbitrage is "At the moment is not so hard to make such returns, because investment in crypto is very popular and values are higher almost everyday."

Actually arbitrage is not about growth of the currency - but price difference in various exchanges (here explainer in Slovenian https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Psj2FOilXo). So what we actually do is, we always keep ratio fiat:crypto fixed, so if crypto is rising, we do not use this as profit but we sell crypto to preserver this ratio. Arbitrage is not risk strategy.

And this answers this observation "What I also do not like, is that investment in crypto currencies is promoted as financial product which is appropriate for everybody.". So yes, it actually is. Crypto in this mean is only mean of doing profits and do not relies in growth of cryptocurrencies.

"Maybe once in testing period" actually this are live results, not in testing. http://kriptelde.moneyrebel.io/en

"Investment in crypto is very risky." - yes, but not with arbitrage (ok - if they steal funds from wallet, or exchange is being hacked/closed).

UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 06:58:56 AM

"I have read a lot of positive comments regarding whitepaper of this project - it seems that a lot of people is losing connection with reality...From my perspective this whitepaper is full of unusable statistics and pure commercial promotion. It is just presentation of idea. What I miss is business plan...how, when, where, cash flow, etc. I do not imagine that somebody expects, based on such document, to collect 15 millions...although in these days everything is possible. They claim that they have collected more than 1mio EUR from only 426 investors, which means that average investor invested around 2.500 EUR...? I don`t now - this is very high average number..."

Well, if you invest 100 eur or say1000 eur this whitepaper and team is propably enough. For investors who invest bigger numbers, we are here for live discussion. And yes, average number is high because a lot of our clients invested.

UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 07:00:55 AM

"I am sorry, but I do not see opportunity here, because I think, that this platform will not be such hit in real life. "

You are welcome to hear about this project from first hand here in our QH.

UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 07:04:59 AM

In your product features, I have two points is not a special understanding, Money Rebel Platform, Smart MR Platform, whether someone to help me explain?

Money Rebel Platform consists of:
Acounts with PISP - you can connect bank, stock, crypto exchanges to your acoount and operate everything from Money Rebel app.
MR Portfolio - Managing your whole portfolio
MR Adviser - You get acces to online financial advisers, with lincenses and our approval
News feed - I hope this explains by itself - everything that would affect upper things

UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 07:06:50 AM

the total supply is very much, it seems to be an interesting long-term project to follow, the price is also very good, I want to see the progress of this thread, hopefully this project can grow well

Total suppy will be cut to funds and bonuses collected, so all excess tokens will be burnt. This is actuall mathematical max, which is almost inposible to reach.

bjumb

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:11:50 AM

I think it's high risk with any ICO if they'll deliver and if they'll get enough clients. Money Rebel is not worse in that matter. I think their team seems legit and does have some experience. Will it be enough? Who knows, but that's the risk you have to take with every ICO you invest in. Their project isn't dealing just with cryptocurrency investments but is connecting any kind of investments in a single place. I think I would use their services because it would be very convenient to manage all my investments and my bank accounts from one place. Arbitrage is trading taking advantage of different prices of same asset on different exchanges. Why do you think that has anything to do with bubble? Even if bubble pops there will still be differences in price accross different exchanges. Arbitrage can make same profit in updtrending and downtrending markets. I would be more worried in years to come when crypto space gets more regulated and volatility goes down. Lower volatility will probably mean lower price differences between exchanges and less opportunity for arbitrage. But on the other hand their current arbitrage bot can only trade BTC pairs. BTC transactions are expensive and slow. When they add faster and cheaper cryptocurrencies I guess the arbitrage bot could take even more advantage of those.

I find your opinion of their whitepaper very surprising. Because I think it's one of the best I've read. If you think their whitepaper sucks, could you point me to a project who's whitepaper doesn't suck? I'm really interested in what other people look at when they're assessing whitepapers.
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 07:40:57 AM

As of arbitrage, sure first thig is to add new currencies. And bjumb I could't agree more what you wrote!

MarkoSI

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:33:34 AM

First of all I would like to make something clear - I wish you all the best and also that your project would be successful. I do not doubt that your intentions are not honest, but I think you are not realistic.

What I wanted to say is, that you are to optimistic in your promises. Your whole idea relys on some PSD2 european directive, which probably will never be fully implemeted. You have to know one thing is theory which is written from EU birocrats, and other thing is reality. PSD2 directive was published already in 2015 - and we are about to enter 2018 - what has changed in this time regarding PSD2 directive?

And already in theory -  without full implementation of PSD2 will your platform be just another application without real advantages for client. But nevertheless - do you actually know, how many regulations you would need to fullfil in order to be able to deliver all these services? I think not.

Regarding your experience - how many credit cards did you develop, how many online banking sistems did you develop? You are talking here about global platform - do you now what are differencies between countries? I am talking about technical issues, not about delivering "financial advice" - because your main exeprerience is in giving financial advices to retail clients, not in development of complex financial products. Do you understand difference?

Regarding whitepaper - if somebody tells me, that this whitepaper is one of the best ever, then I'm really worried about the entire ICO scene. Where is business plan? You are asking me to invest in your idea, so I want to see your business plan. Otherwise you are not asking me for investment, but more for donation. Yes - idea is clear, but how will you make revenues, what is financial plan for first year, second year and so on, cash flow. We have also agreed, that you will need to get clients - so how do you plan to get them...? Your answer is: "...There are two gropus - end users as described above with benefits posted in medium post, and financial adviser companies..." This is all about target bases? Are you serious...? You would not get 1 EUR with this whitepaper on serious financial market. Everything on your project is trying to be spectacular, but there is no concrete information - only ideas, expectations and wishes...and statistics which should make us belive, that there is huge market, just waiting for your platform. Reality is, that people are still very conservative, when we talk about money. Who will guarantee me, that working with you is safe for me, who is regulating you...?

And also what concerns me, is promotion which is based on 16% yearly return promise with no disclaimer - you can not guarantee this return, no matter what you say. I think you will have trouble with regulator soon. This is clear misleading promotion.

UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 09:58:21 AM

First of all I would like to make something clear - I wish you all the best and also that your project would be successful. I do not doubt that your intentions are not honest, but I think you are not realistic.

What I wanted to say is, that you are to optimistic in your promises. Your whole idea relys on some PSD2 european directive, which probably will never be fully implemeted. You have to know one thing is theory which is written from EU birocrats, and other thing is reality. PSD2 directive was published already in 2015 - and we are about to enter 2018 - what has changed in this time regarding PSD2 directive?

And already in theory -  without full implementation of PSD2 will your platform be just another application without real advantages for client. But nevertheless - do you actually know, how many regulations you would need to fullfil in order to be able to deliver all these services? I think not.

Regarding your experience - how many credit cards did you develop, how many online banking sistems did you develop? You are talking here about global platform - do you now what are differencies between countries? I am talking about technical issues, not about delivering "financial advice" - because your main exeprerience is in giving financial advices to retail clients, not in development of complex financial products. Do you understand difference?

Regarding whitepaper - if somebody tells me, that this whitepaper is one of the best ever, then I'm really worried about the entire ICO scene. Where is business plan? You are asking me to invest in your idea, so I want to see your business plan. Otherwise you are not asking me for investment, but more for donation. Yes - idea is clear, but how will you make revenues, what is financial plan for first year, second year and so on, cash flow. We have also agreed, that you will need to get clients - so how do you plan to get them...? Your answer is: "...There are two gropus - end users as described above with benefits posted in medium post, and financial adviser companies..." This is all about target bases? Are you serious...? You would not get 1 EUR with this whitepaper on serious financial market. Everything on your project is trying to be spectacular, but there is no concrete information - only ideas, expectations and wishes...and statistics which should make us belive, that there is huge market, just waiting for your platform. Reality is, that people are still very conservative, when we talk about money. Who will guarantee me, that working with you is safe for me, who is regulating you...?

And also what concerns me, is promotion which is based on 16% yearly return promise with no disclaimer - you can not guarantee this return, no matter what you say. I think you will have trouble with regulator soon. This is clear misleading promotion.

I must strongly dissagree with you about PSD2 directive. It WILL go in effect, but I belive that there is no bank that would do it before enforcement date - check this https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/payment-services-psd-2-directive-eu-2015-2366/law-details_en, so 13 January 2018 is the date!

"I am talking about technical issues, not about delivering "financial advice" - because your main exeprerience is in giving financial advices to retail clients, not in development of complex financial products." Mybe you missed one of my answers, and I'm not going to repeat myself on same page (My experiences, ABC softaver developent team).

"Yes - idea is clear, but how will you make revenues, what is financial plan for first year, second year and so on, cash flow", I'm really happy that idea is clear, because we have most problem explaining our idea because our product is so complex. Financial plans with numbers are in whitepapers? Could you point me to some. You must be really educated investor - so as I mentioned, you are welcome to visit us, or have a talk with our team memer/s about this topic.

"You would not get 1 EUR with this whitepaper on serious financial market" We are not aiming to financial institutions. Mybe if I must say, there was quite a lot of interest from big funds, but taht are different deals - not ICO's. So we are going for ICO first, then next step.

"Reality is, that people are still very conservative, when we talk about money. Who will guarantee me, that working with you is safe for me, who is regulating you...?" We are currently regulated as LLC in Slovenia, what is next - bank will be regulated as EU bank can be regulated. We are talking in future now...

staysecure

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 10:35:54 AM

Can we invest now when bitcoin work is happening?  or it's better to wait?

For the next few days Bitcoin deposits are on hold just as a precaution. Sending Bitcoins from a native bitcoin wallet are ok, just bitcoin deposits from exchange are to be treated carefully sincer the majority if bitcoin gold supported exchanges have halted bitcoin deposits/withdrawals. Fiat/euro deposits via partner BitIns and Ethereum deposits are all good.

https://presale.moneyrebel.io/

staysecure

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 10:38:54 AM

New MoneyRebel blog post :

A hybrid financial future on steroids — real advisers and algorithms helping you keep the financial advantage!

https://medium.com/@moneyrebel/a-hybrid-financial-future-on-steroids-real-advisers-and-algorithms-helping-you-keep-the-financial-bbce2031796d

Follow MoneyRebel in Medium: https://medium.com/@moneyrebel

UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 11:27:21 AM

I must strongly dissagree with you about PSD2 directive. It WILL go in effect, but I belive that there is no bank that would do it before enforcement date - check this https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/payment-services-psd-2-directive-eu-2015-2366/law-details_en, so 13 January 2018 is the date!

"I am talking about technical issues, not about delivering "financial advice" - because your main exeprerience is in giving financial advices to retail clients, not in development of complex financial products." Mybe you missed one of my answers, and I'm not going to repeat myself on same page (My experiences, ABC softaver developent team).

"Yes - idea is clear, but how will you make revenues, what is financial plan for first year, second year and so on, cash flow", I'm really happy that idea is clear, because we have most problem explaining our idea because our product is so complex. Financial plans with numbers are in whitepapers? Could you point me to some. You must be really educated investor - so as I mentioned, you are welcome to visit us, or have a talk with our team memer/s about this topic.

"You would not get 1 EUR with this whitepaper on serious financial market" We are not aiming to financial institutions. Mybe if I must say, there was quite a lot of interest from big funds, but taht are different deals - not ICO's. So we are going for ICO first, then next step.

"Reality is, that people are still very conservative, when we talk about money. Who will guarantee me, that working with you is safe for me, who is regulating you...?" We are currently regulated as LLC in Slovenia, what is next - bank will be regulated as EU bank can be regulated. We are talking in future now...

Also a good article about PSD2 https://www.evry.com/en/news/articles/psd2-the-directive-that-will-change-banking-as-we-know-it/

MarkoSI

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:29:02 AM

I just wanted to point out things, which seems that nobody cares about, but still they are very, if not most important from investor point of view. Idea is worth nothing if it is not implemented in reality. And I can`t imagine, how do you plan to implement this.

Yes, I have experience in investments - I have already supported some projects, but until now not yet through ICO, (and I also do not plan to in near future, since things here are not clear enough and not regulated at all and therefore to risky), always directly and with condition to get share in project and future profits.  I am just follwing, what is happening in this area and since I am from Slovenia too, you got my attention. My oppinion is, that ICO is more appropriate for small investments, few 100 EUR max., more for fun than to expect real results and is more donation than investment, similar as on Kickstarter and similar platforms. And this euphoria in last months is just not normal, people are forgeting on really important things or are totaly uneducated investors and this will not have happy ending for most of them - this is just my oppinion and I do not expect that you will agree with me.

Regarding PSD2 you will see what will happen in future. It would not be for the first time, that some directive would not be localy or even on EU level fully implemented, because practise shows that sometimes full implementation of theory into practise is just not possible. I do not now how can somebody expect that banks will invest in some APIs to enable communication with external providers. This means upgrade of whole core systems which is connected with huge costs and still there would be a lot of complications. Not to talk about operation risk management issues and protecting sensitive and personal data regulatives.

As I already wrote, I wish you all the best. Please just be more carefull in marketing - I strongly advice you, to include some disclaimers. It could be very good for you in case if something goes wrong.

I am eding this debate with this post.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: