Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:37:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][MRP] MONEY REBEL PLATFORM links fiat & crypto in one REBELlious app  (Read 10273 times)
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:51:22 PM

I read that Money Rebel token when will hit exchanges will be supported by Quantum Project for quicker buy/sell pairs and rapid liquidity

this in short term or long term?

and how it will looks like in reality?

thank you

Quantum Project is long term relationship. In reality it will take care that prices on exchanges will show real prices - more on this article is coming.

This is positive news!

When you will post any news? in few days? week?

Which channel we can watch   medium, twitter, telegram?
UrbanSi

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 07:01:25 PM

I read that Money Rebel token when will hit exchanges will be supported by Quantum Project for quicker buy/sell pairs and rapid liquidity

thank you

Quantum Project is long term relationship. In reality it will take care that prices on exchanges will show real prices - more on this article is coming.

This is positive news!

You can watch medium https://medium.com/@moneyrebel/
Telegram https://t.me/moneyrebel

Or here on BT.

https://moneyrebel.io - Become Money Rebel NOW!
geoneojapan

Activity: 349
Merit: 168

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:50:08 AM

thank you

This is positive news!

You can watch medium https://medium.com/@moneyrebel/
Telegram https://t.me/moneyrebel

Or here on BT.

I joined today telegram  and there is a really responsive positive community&MRP team!
xiao2017

Activity: 375
Merit: 183

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:07:11 AM

Someone (i guess someone from MoneyRebel team) posted HQ of MoneyRebel

There is sunny future for MRP Smiley

masstahcoiner

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:51:57 AM

Friend of mine who is working in Ljubljana told me that MoneyRebel have new offices

Could we get some pictures? Smiley

Thanks
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 11:59:32 AM

Friend of mine who is working in Ljubljana told me that MoneyRebel have new offices

Could we get some pictures? Smiley

Thanks

I tried to embed, but link is all I can do http://slide.ly/embed/9ee7a1356715d199de171db3894e560e/autoplay/1#.

This is not official Money Rebel offices, but office of Cofounders. Money Rebel will get office when first milestone is reached Smiley

Hive1985

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:44:16 PM

Please be honest in your posts. This are not Headquarters of Moneyrebel, nor of cofounders.

This is business building, where confounders have rented office, otherwise in this buliding have their officies a lot of companies and in ground floor are shops.
Located in Ljubljana and called Steklena palača, which in translation means "Glass palace". Wink

UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 01:47:55 PM

Please be honest in your posts. This are not Headquarters of Moneyrebel, nor of cofounders.

This is business building, where confounders have rented office, otherwise in this buliding have their officies a lot of companies and in ground floor are shops.
Located in Ljubljana and called Steklena palača, which in translation means "Glass palace". Wink

Renting is bad? I never heard that before, you must have Slovenian roots, where everyone wants to own Smiley

And it is not Glass palace - it's Crystal Palace.

To bad I can't post some gifs ...

Hive1985

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:55:55 PM

I didn`t say rental is bad. Most of companies have rental officies.

People could just get wrong impression, if you put on picture of one big building, like this on the photo, and you write beside it - this are our headquarters.
Not all here are from Ljubljana. That is all.

You are right about name. I was wrong.

UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 02:02:26 PM

I didn`t say rental is bad. Most of companies have rental officies.

People could just get wrong impression, if you put on picture of one big building, like this on the photo, and you write beside it - this are our headquarters.
Not all here are from Ljubljana. That is all.

You are right about name. I was wrong.

Actually it is our HQ, but rented Smiley

Hive1985

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:25:17 PM

...one office in this building, or two...? Wink

UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 02:28:51 PM

...one office in this building, or two...? Wink

Two!

So someone living in appartment block cannot call it home? I really don't know what is your point... sorry.

Hive1985

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:46:37 PM

Ok. I will explain.

First of all - building on the picture is not your HQ, but your HQ is in this building, actualy two officies in this building - do you understand the difference?

And second - if I put on the picture one building and call it my HQ, but in reality I have just two officies in this building and I tell this to someone on whom I want to make great impression, would you call this honest information...?

Sorry, but this tells a lot about your project and thinking. You want to have your own bank, but in reality you do not have even app yet.

P.S. If I have a flat in apartment building, I can call it my home, but I will not send picture of this building to someone, and tell him, THIS is my home. I will tell him, I have apartment in this building.

UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 03:15:23 PM

Ok. I will explain.

First of all - building on the picture is not your HQ, but your HQ is in this building, actualy two officies in this building - do you understand the difference?

And second - if I put on the picture one building and call it my HQ, but in reality I have just two officies in this building and I tell this to someone on whom I want to make great impression, would you call this honest information...?

Sorry, but this tells a lot about your project and thinking. You want to have your own bank, but in reality you do not have even app yet.

P.S. If I have a flat in apartment building, I can call it my home, but I will not send picture of this building to someone, and tell him, THIS is my home. I will tell him, I have apartment in this building.

I appreciate you registred just to explain this details to us.

All I can say is only future will tell.

hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:40:58 PM

So glass palace is not HQ of MoneyRebel ?

Where is it then?
Hive1985

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:29:43 PM

Don't be confused.

It is Crystal palace (not glass, I was wrong before) and in this building is HQ (two officies) of cofounders. Their main business is financial consulting for retail clients.

Moneyrebel has no HQ at the moment, since they are waiting if this ICO is going to be successful, befor they will actualy start business.  It is written in one of the comments above. Moneyrebel is only idea at the moment.
masstahcoiner

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:34:56 PM

Don't be confused.

It is Crystal palace (not glass, I was wrong before) and in this building is HQ (two officies) of cofounders. Their main business is financial consulting for retail clients.

Moneyrebel has no HQ at the moment, since they are waiting if this ICO is going to be successful, befor they will actualy start business.  It is written in one of the comments above. Moneyrebel is only idea at the moment.

So they are driving in cars whole day and working on ICO?   Grin
Hive1985

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:47:58 PM

No, I think they are really trying to make this thing work.
But actually behind this whole idea is another group of people with some knowledge about crypto, not these cofunders with officies in Crystal palace.

I am now following this thing for some time and what I do not like here is that they make to big promises. And also that they are trying to make impression like they are much bigger, like they actualy are. I do not think that this group of people is capable of make this promises true. I think their goal is to reach tier one (2 mio), everything else is not realistic. But this is going to be just somekind of app.

But I am sure mr. Urban will log in any minute and give you again some revolutionary news...
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 07:19:20 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 08:49:17 PM by UrbanSi

No, I think they are really trying to make this thing work.
But actually behind this whole idea is another group of people with some knowledge about crypto, not these cofunders with officies in Crystal palace.

I am now following this thing for some time and what I do not like here is that they make to big promises. And also that they are trying to make impression like they are much bigger, like they actualy are. I do not think that this group of people is capable of make this promises true. I think their goal is to reach tier one (2 mio), everything else is not realistic. But this is going to be just somekind of app.

But I am sure mr. Urban will log in any minute and give you again some revolutionary news...

Actually I didnt post Crystal Palace photo.

And Hive1985 you will be surprised  what are we capable of. Lest wait for some news ... about 10-11 days from now.

And for god's sake lets leave this building and HQ where they are and focus on content.

staysecure

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 09:30:28 PM

Ok. I will explain.

Omg i cant belive what i am reading. You must be a fun guy to hang out with!

Here you go knock yourself out https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Headquarters

Btw IBM innovation center is in that building as well. I was invited there a few weeks ago and the invitation said come check out our HQ.

Btw the guy who invited me so happens to be business advisor at MoneyRebel so after i post this i am calling Sebastian and having an argument about how he dares to invite me to HQ while its just a rented floor.

Really omg.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: