Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:09:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][MRP] MONEY REBEL PLATFORM links fiat & crypto in one REBELlious app  (Read 10273 times)
staysecure

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 09:33:39 PM

No, I think they are really trying to make this thing work.
But actually behind this whole idea is another group of people with some knowledge about crypto, not these cofunders with officies in Crystal palace.

I am now following this thing for some time and what I do not like here is that they make to big promises. And also that they are trying to make impression like they are much bigger, like they actualy are. I do not think that this group of people is capable of make this promises true. I think their goal is to reach tier one (2 mio), everything else is not realistic. But this is going to be just somekind of app.

But I am sure mr. Urban will log in any minute and give you again some revolutionary news...

Actually I didnt post Crystal Palace photo.

And Hive1985 you will be surprised  what are we capable of. Lest wait for some news ... about 10-11 days from now.

And for god's sake lets leave this building and HQ where they are and focus on content.

Correct this is all my fault. Ana published it on FB and i posted it on MR Telegram so this is 100% my fault. I should resign from the MR project and quite my presidency at Bitcoin association as well for making us look like liars because i named HG a corporate building in Ljubljana that rents office space.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UrbanSi

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 10:35:31 PM

No, I think they are really trying to make this thing work.
But actually behind this whole idea is another group of people with some knowledge about crypto, not these cofunders with officies in Crystal palace.

I am now following this thing for some time and what I do not like here is that they make to big promises. And also that they are trying to make impression like they are much bigger, like they actualy are. I do not think that this group of people is capable of make this promises true. I think their goal is to reach tier one (2 mio), everything else is not realistic. But this is going to be just somekind of app.

But I am sure mr. Urban will log in any minute and give you again some revolutionary news...

Actually I didnt post Crystal Palace photo.

And Hive1985 you will be surprised  what are we capable of. Lest wait for some news ... about 10-11 days from now.

And for god's sake lets leave this building and HQ where they are and focus on content.

Correct this is all my fault. Ana published it on FB and i posted it on MR Telegram so this is 100% my fault. I should resign from the MR project and quite my presidency at Bitcoin association as well for making us look like liars because i named HG a corporate building in Ljubljana that rents office space.

Breathe, in, out, in, out, in, out Smiley

https://moneyrebel.io - Become Money Rebel NOW!
Hive1985

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:18:35 PM

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

OMG. What is happening here?...PANIC...and you people would like to run your own bank...?

My intention was not to make debate out of this, you people made debate out of my simple comment. Don`t be so sensitive...and again - my point was not to tell people that your officies are rented. This is normal and not I nor somebody else doesn`t care if your officies are rented...OK?

Mr. President, my deepest apologies, you do not have to resign because of me. Wink BTW, thank you for wiki explanation.

But something is now clear here - almost all people who write comments here, are connected. With goal to sell us idea as best idea on the whole world. The truth is, that at the moment is everything just on paper and presentations, which have been prepared in last two or three years.

masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:00:06 AM

ok so they have offices now Smiley That's cool

I am watching webpage again and i see that ABC accelerator invested (they are not scam) and they will develop app

that's positive
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 05:45:29 PM

How much you have already rase in pre-sales?

cryptoworld2017

Activity: 255
Merit: 66

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:59:33 PM

How much you have already rase in pre-sales?

thanks this is OK

Numbers are rising - i hope i can buy in monday more ETH to get into MRP presale
masstahcoiner

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:49:22 PM

Guys did you see new video on MoneyRebel FB?

https://www.facebook.com/moneyrebel/

UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 01:04:07 PM

Here we go - 1.501.720,71 EUR

So we expect some good news in a week time, hope you follow us!

xiao2017

Activity: 375
Merit: 183

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:39:20 PM

i am sure it will

btw nice quote!

cockroachbreads

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:23:25 PM

In which country this will be working? This will be for limited countries?
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 03:37:28 PM

In which country this will be working? This will be for limited countries?

App will work in all countries, but primary target is EU. Some features like in first pase are dependant on API's of banks so, this parts of an app wont work elsevere.

cryptoworld2017

Activity: 255
Merit: 66

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:48:54 PM

Some friend told me that many ico's are scam...

I check everything and i see great team behind  with ABC accelerator investment&developing platform

AND

MoneyRebel have:

Financial background

Our team consists of financial experts, that successfully manage millions of Euros in portfolios.

Legacy

Our team is made up of financial and blockchain experts that had already developed a successful IT project - Crypto arbitrage - kriptel.de.

Agile

Our approach consists of using agile techniques, where we quickly adapt our strategy to market needs.

Legal

The Payment Services Directive (PSD2) has set the stage for open banking in Europe, which gave us the opportunity to realise our idea. The PSD2 is also called the end of the banks' monopoly.

Market adoption

A PWC study suggests that 88% of customers use third party providers for payments, which means that out market is full and ready for us.

aliketrogle

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:39:04 PM

I hope to invest in this wonderful project.
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 07:41:33 PM

I hope to invest in this wonderful project.

Why do you hope?

Time is running out. 11.8. is coming in fast Smiley

Hive1985

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:47:02 PM

I check everything and i see great team behind  with ABC accelerator investment&developing platform

AND

MoneyRebel have:

Financial background

Our team consists of financial experts, that successfully manage millions of Euros in portfolios.

Legacy

Our team is made up of financial and blockchain experts that had already developed a successful IT project - Crypto arbitrage - kriptel.de.

Agile

Our approach consists of using agile techniques, where we quickly adapt our strategy to market needs.

Legal

The Payment Services Directive (PSD2) has set the stage for open banking in Europe, which gave us the opportunity to realise our idea. The PSD2 is also called the end of the banks' monopoly.

Market adoption

A PWC study suggests that 88% of customers use third party providers for payments, which means that out market is full and ready for us.

Bla bla bla bla...

Where do they manage milions? They are not investment firm nor they manage any investment fond...so in which way are they managing milions. Through selling insurance policies? Or with financial advices for people in financial troubles? I do not uderstand...?

Behind krypto arbitrage are different people. Anyway - where can I invest in this wonder product, which makes 16% guarateed yearly return...? Nowhere. Why not, if this is such successful product and exists already two years? Why this whole circus, if you could just launch this wonder arbitrage? People would invest like crazy...it seems you have discovered holy gral of investment, since you have covered all three aspects of investment...your arbitrage is guaranteed, higly lucrative and liquid...is this possible...? Sorry but I do not belive in fairy tales.

Everything else is marketing. You can write whatever you want. Nobody will check it. And since ICO is not regulated, you are safe, right?

And talking about implementation of PSD2 - light years away...who called it "end of banking monopoly"?
gotmilk_ (OP)

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:26:11 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 01:42:46 AM by gotmilk_

I check everything and i see great team behind  with ABC accelerator investment&developing platform

AND

MoneyRebel have:

Financial background

Legacy

Agile

Legal

Market adoption

Bla bla bla bla...

Where do they manage milions? They are not investment firm nor they manage any investment fond...so in which way are they managing milions. Through selling insurance policies? Or with financial advices for people in financial troubles? I do not uderstand...?

Behind krypto arbitrage are different people. Anyway - where can I invest in this wonder product, which makes 16% guarateed yearly return...? Nowhere. Why not, if this is such successful product and exists already two years? Why this whole circus, if you could just launch this wonder arbitrage? People would invest like crazy...it seems you have discovered holy gral of investment, since you have covered all three aspects of investment...your arbitrage is guaranteed, higly lucrative and liquid...is this possible...? Sorry but I do not belive in fairy tales.

Everything else is marketing. You can write whatever you want. Nobody will check it. And since ICO is not regulated, you are safe, right?

And talking about implementation of PSD2 - light years away...who called it "end of banking monopoly"?

Hello there Smiley

Regarding the managed funds - I'll leave this answer to UrbanSI,

for kripto arbitrage we can say that crypto arbitarge is real...  Feel free to check our profile and earlier posts  and dig deeper to see some of the posts during development (they go way back) including announcing joint project with money rebel..  Obviously arbitrage profits depend on market conditions and strategy you're using - but feel free to check some arbitrage data here http://data.bitcoinity.org/markets/arbitrage/EUR. And feel free to trade it manually first to experience it for yourself.. then imagine this fully automated doing it 24/7 with a lot more.

Marketing is a normal thing - when you're running such project - how else will people know about us?

PSD2 allows what bitcoin exchanges already allow... connect to your account over API.. so this is nothing new (we're conducting arbitrage over apis..) also it's very efficient - it's something new for banks of course but not light years away.. - http://www.ebf.eu/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/EBF_PSD2_guidance_September_2016.pdf. In any case having an app that can handle this is the future literally..

Thanks for the questions - hopefully we've given you some insight now and some initial links to explore things further on your own.

Regards,
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 01:40:40 AM

AND

MoneyRebel have:

Financial background

Legacy

Agile

Legal

Market adoption

Bla bla bla bla...

I understand you said you do not understand ICO's or something similar, that you are new to this. So get educatd and then we will discuss more. And dont open same topics again. For all of this you already got an answer.

masstahcoiner

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:02:41 AM

AND

MoneyRebel have:

Financial background

Legacy

Agile

Legal

Market adoption

Bla bla bla bla...

Hehe you are funny guy Smiley

Newbie account and only posts here in moneyrebel thread

It seems you have some bad history with MRP or smth?

ABC accelerator invest and they will develop platform

Are they scam?  Grin

Get real and stop fudding if you don't have reasons and  don't know how
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:31:25 PM

Did you see guys MoneyRebel team will be present on UAE conference at 4.11.2017?

MoneyRebel_Official

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:12:01 PM

Say hello to a banking revolution!

Have you ever heard about N26 or Revolut (of course you have ;-)) ? What about TenX or Change Bank? Maybe you are looking forward to Bankera.

These are all companies revolutionizing the banking service as we know it. If you like what they are doing, you will fall in love with Money Rebel!

In the table (part of the Medium blog post!) we compared Money Rebel with N26, Revolut, TenX, Change and Bankera, which is a project trying to raise capital for banking for the blockchain era.

Read more! -->
https://medium.com/@moneyrebel/say-hello-to-a-banking-revolution-cfb0d2ad828e

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*5cbhp-UtrfrC25lV7WOyew@2x.jpeg
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: