Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:52:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][MRP] MONEY REBEL PLATFORM links fiat & crypto in one REBELlious app  (Read 10273 times)
geoneojapan

Activity: 349
Merit: 168

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:37:32 PM

Compared Money Rebel with N26, Revolut, TenX, Change and Bankera. We will offer to our users much more that any of the existing or coming alternatives can. Wow!

cryptoworld2017

Activity: 255
Merit: 66

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:16:39 PM

Compared Money Rebel with N26, Revolut, TenX, Change and Bankera. We will offer to our users much more that any of the existing or coming alternatives can. Wow!

is there any description for this photo?
UrbanSi

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 07:45:53 PM

is there any description for this photo?

Sure, here it is https://medium.com/@moneyrebel/say-hello-to-a-banking-revolution-cfb0d2ad828e

https://moneyrebel.io - Become Money Rebel NOW!
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:54:28 PM

This is very good reading if you are asking yourself if you will get into MoneyRebel ICO

https://medium.com/@moneyrebel/best-ico-for-the-supporters-money-rebel-9b11b1478437

What do we expect from supporting ICO projects? The most frequent answer we hear is — fast earnings! Human greed really knows no borders, but on the other hand — by supporting a real project you really get more than the opportunity to earn fast: a lot more! I dare to say that supporters will benefit the most from our project, the Money Rebel ICO. No other project offers so many benefitting features. Other projects will offer benefits to founders and advisors, yes. But not to supporters who contribute their own money!

I know this is a BOLD statement, and it needs to be supported by firm arguments. Bear with me, I will provide them in a minute. But before I do, I need to come clear about one thing — Money Rebel is not the most hyped ICO, not at all. It is true that we did not work on the FOMO effect, which might not be the smartest thing, but it surely is the fairest! There are too many great marketing projects surrounding us, too many promises, if not scams, which create unreal expectation about fast and easy profits. About securing 10x the contribution in a month, as we can read many times …
No, that is not us, that is not Money Rebel! We have worked too hard to gain the trust of more than 23,000 individuals in Slovenia, and we will not throw away our principles! Integrity, independence and putting our client’s interests before ours are most important to us. We will not throw all that away just to collect millions and then let’s see what happens … if it happens … No, we would rather not succeed than succeed in this way!
Now let’s look at the arguments.

Why is Money Rebel the best ICO for the supporters?!

Of course, everybody, who supports our project, will receive our MRP Tokens. But there is a lot more besides tokens, since every supporter will receive:

1) Free banking account, forever!
Can you imagine a modern mobile bank which does not charge you for account management, money transfers, ATM withdrawals and Mastercard payments? But it does offer a 10x interest rate for your saving account, as compared to the next best bank’s offer, a connection between the fiat and crypto money world, a selection of real licensed advisers and robo advisers, etc? No? Meet Money Rebel at bank.moneyrebel.io.

2) Exclusive access to the MR Kriptel.de PRO
MR Kriptel.de is an investment product, which is currently only available to a selected group of our clients, but will be accessible to all the Money Rebel Platform supporters. It is based on the fully operational automatic trading platform Krip.to. It uses a unique trading strategy, which enables it to conduct arbitrage between crypto pairs (for example BTC/ETH) and crypto/fiat pairs (BTC/EUR). By using this strategy, MR Kriptel.de has managed to gain a net monthly profit of 1%-1.5%, which is 16% annually.
By collaborating with the Jozef Stefan Institute we will upgrade the investment product into the MR Kriptel.de PRO. This is how we will improve the trading strategy by using artificial intelligence. We will enable many more investors to gain access to this investment strategy. Only those who support the development of the platform by purchasing the MRP tokens, will be enabled to invest directly in MR Kriptel.de PRO — the 2x sum of their investment in Money Rebel.

3) Guarantee this is not a scam!
Yes, unfortunately every good idea unleashes bad ideas as well. Scams have become part of cryptocurrency world. There are many, and there will be more — money does make some people crazy. That is why we cannot stress enough that this is a real project which solves real problems for people, and it is managed by real people. People with references, proven performance, and foremost people who will not go crazy because of a heap of money. Just check out our team references and our customer testimonials. For start you can find out more about me and my work at www.vezovisek.si/mitja (in Slovene, use translate).

4) Total transparency.
What is the company issuing the tokens, where is it registered? There is no dilemma with Money Rebel — we are registered in Slovenia, which is a EU member state. We are not registered in some third country. Slovenia, being among the top of the countries supporting crypto-economy, and with aspirations to become the leading state regarding the blockchain technology and start ups. The well-known crypto media Cointelegraph published an article on that, you can find it HERE!

5) The most for your money!
The price of Bitcoin is at its historical high. This means that right now you get the most MRP Tokens for every bitcoin transferred into the Money Rebel ICO wallet. Every bitcoin or ether we get is first calculated into Euro (Bitstamp exchange rate is used), then the number of euros is multiplied by 20 to calculate the number of MRP Tokens. We will add the PREICO 15% bonus you can receive, after registering at presale.moneyrebel.io.

For those who do not yet operate with cryptocurrency we have partnered with BitIns and completely streamlined and lowered the price of participation — funds can be transferred directly from your bank account, and you do not even need a crypto wallet. And, yes, we did manage to lower the price of money exchange service, provided by BitIns, for more than 50%!

Besides all this, maybe the most important thing is, that this project is connecting the two worlds. The new (crypto) and traditional money (fiat) world. Because most of the current supporters came from the fiat world this means that we bring new, fiat customers, into the crypto world. This is how we are opening the market, raising awareness, educate, and, most important of all — we are raising the value of crypto currencies and tokens, as we are injecting new money into the crypto economy.
xiao2017

Activity: 375
Merit: 183

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:24:28 PM

There is only 5 days to get bonuses in PREICO

Hurry up with buys  Cool

cryptoworld2017

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:01:28 AM

I just invested. Everything went smoothly and support is really great (i get an answer in 10mins).

I hope it will go everything right - it seems team is PRO and transparent!
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:04:16 AM

Facts are real!

In the table below they compared Money Rebel with N26, Revolut, TenX, Change and Bankera, which is a project trying to raise capital for banking for the blockchain era.

More is available here:
https://medium.com/@moneyrebel/say-hello-to-a-banking-revolution-cfb0d2ad828e

Good constructive reading...

UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 09:14:04 AM

Hello everybody, let me update where we are...

Collected funds: 1.991.852,06 EUR

And some great news coming, stay tuned!

hrbt
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:59:56 AM

Hello everybody, let me update where we are...

Collected funds: 1.991.852,06 EUR

And some great news coming, stay tuned!

i just saw on telegram that  MoneyRebel reached 2mio mcap.

Congrats!
geoneojapan

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:22:16 AM

UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 08:10:22 PM

2.143.012,39 EUR collected till now. So what now you ask... well, monday is the answer day.

agreetag

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:08:01 PM

Dev, where is your team?
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 09:43:34 PM

Dev, where is your team?

What team exactly you are reffering to?

geoneojapan

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:08:19 AM

2.143.012,39 EUR collected till now. So what now you ask... well, monday is the answer day.

Some of funds are ours Smiley  We catch the PREICO bonuses

Thanks for transparent work and help with investing

wish you the best

xiao2017

Activity: 375
Merit: 183

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:30:28 PM

BTC fork will be soon over -  many altcoins will rise a lot   with ETH offcourse

i think it is still time to buy ETH now  and invest into MoneyRebel

2018 - 2019 and offcourse long term  awesome investment

Transparent team and many good reasons to invest
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 11:00:27 AM

So, here we go - as all of you already know softcap was reached on 3.11. Preico is closing on 8.11. But atenttion - ICO will not start with closing of ICO, more on that on medium post https://medium.com/@moneyrebel/soft-cap-reached-team-starts-upgrading-money-rebel-platform-e134eb5c95f8

Any questions - shoot here!

hrbt
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:54:52 PM

I like that decision - wise and pro

A big thank you to all who have contributed more than 2,000,000 Euros in the PREICO phase of Money Rebel Crowdfunding event and making Money Rebel project a reality. The 2 million Euros mark has been surpassed on Friday, 3. 11. 2017 at 14:48 CET. Our team started upgrading the existing parts of Money Rebel right away to introduce the platform in Q1 2018. Then we will continue with ICO campaign.

And big applause to 2mio mark!

diomiobadass

Activity: 219
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:03:30 PM

I don't like ICO's with just whitepaper, ideas and plans for future....

So MoneyRebel team will start working and next year - they will have a product!  This is important...

We will be upgrading the already developed and functional parts of the Money Rebel Platform (currently named differently). Mainly the upgrades will include integration of the modules, preparing for scalability, improving security, connecting accounts to the platform, integrating API connectivity with existing banks and other accounts (the latter comes on 13th January 2018 with the EU Revised Payment Service Directive, PSD2) and build a fresh new look with special focus on excellent user experience and ease of use.
geoneojapan

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:13:14 PM

What now?
Immediately after PREICO closes we will prepare a full report and enable our supporters to access their dashboards. There they will see the details of their contributions and the amount of allocated MRP tokens. Tokens will be tradeable and listed after the ICO phase; instead of December 2017 we expect this to happen in early Q2 2018.
Our arbitrage fund MR Kriptel.de, where we will invest all funds above 1,5 mio Euros, will immediately start producing yields. We can already confirm that we will be moving ahead of plan with development of the PRO version already in Phase 1, adding some advanced strategies in crypto and fiat worlds. That is because the interest from investors has been far greater than expected.
Finally, we will strengthen our executive team, with major announcements coming soon.

So you will send us emails for acccess to dashboard?

thank you

cryptoworld2017

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:16:02 PM

I was surprised but when i read all about future of MoneyRebel and collected 2mio...

I decided to invest more... and i have only 48 hours or less remaining to support us and guarantee yourself a free account. To participate with EUR, BTC or ETH, and grab your 15 % bonus tokens, visit https://presale.moneyrebel.io and contribute.

Right?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: