Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:04:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][MRP] MONEY REBEL PLATFORM links fiat & crypto in one REBELlious app  (Read 10274 times)
UrbanSi

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 07:31:15 PM

What now?
Immediately after PREICO closes we will prepare a full report and enable our supporters to access their dashboards. There they will see the details of their contributions and the amount of allocated MRP tokens. Tokens will be tradeable and listed after the ICO phase; instead of December 2017 we expect this to happen in early Q2 2018.
Our arbitrage fund MR Kriptel.de, where we will invest all funds above 1,5 mio Euros, will immediately start producing yields. We can already confirm that we will be moving ahead of plan with development of the PRO version already in Phase 1, adding some advanced strategies in crypto and fiat worlds. That is because the interest from investors has been far greater than expected.
Finally, we will strengthen our executive team, with major announcements coming soon.

So you will send us emails for acccess to dashboard?

thank you

You will get email with instructions to get access to your dashboard.

https://moneyrebel.io - Become Money Rebel NOW!
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 07:32:36 PM

I was surprised but when i read all about future of MoneyRebel and collected 2mio...

I decided to invest more... and i have only 48 hours or less remaining to support us and guarantee yourself a free account. To participate with EUR, BTC or ETH, and grab your 15 % bonus tokens, visit https://presale.moneyrebel.io and contribute.

Right?

True, 8.11. is the last day we accept support for our project with 15% bonus. So no bonus at this price anymore!

Hive1985

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:06:56 PM

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Is here anyone writing comments, who is not from MR team...?

So you are claimig, you are different and you have put your ICO on hold? WTF?  Huh
Or is it possible, that you haven`t collected enough funds and have decided to make somekind of reset... Undecided No, of course not...

Anyway - putting ICO on hold in PREICO phase is highly unusual...and I doubt that for anyone, except MR team members on this forum, is this positive.
But it seems nobody is really intrested, since there are only few comments... Embarrassed

So, I think, we are now all eager to see app, which is worth 2mio EUR... Grin

People invest - this is your lifetime opportunity, time is running out... Grin Grin Grin
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 09:25:08 PM

So you are claimig, you are different and you have put your ICO on hold? WTF?  Huh
Or is it possible, that you haven`t collected enough funds and have decided to make somekind of reset... Undecided No, of course not...

Anyway - putting ICO on hold in PREICO phase is highly unusual...and I doubt that for anyone, except MR team members on this forum, is this positive.
But it seems nobody is really intrested, since there are only few comments... Embarrassed

People invest - this is your lifetime opportunity, time is running out... Grin Grin Grin

We havent closed in preico, preico is running as planned. Ico date is postponed. Not 2 mio, some of funds go to arbitrage.

"Or is it possible, that you haven`t collected enough funds and have decided to make somekind of reset... Undecided No, of course not..." - that is your intrpretation. mybe you missed this blog https://medium.com/@moneyrebel/soft-cap-reached-team-starts-upgrading-money-rebel-platform-e134eb5c95f8

"Anyway - putting ICO on hold in PREICO phase is highly unusual" - better to do adapt to this ico situation than to just sit and wait

"People invest - this is your lifetime opportunity, time is running out... Grin Grin Grin" - thank you for your sincere opinion, my I add time runs out on 8.11. 12h cet

UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 10:45:02 PM

Some Q&A https://medium.com/@moneyrebel/frequently-asked-questions-2017-november-6-79098df15c04

What is the Money Rebel team doing right now?
We have already received enough contributions in the PREICO phase to start building the Money Rebel Platform right away. We are also working on extending our team!

When does the ICO (initial coin offering) start? Is that still 8th November 2017, as planned?
The Team decided to postpone the ICO phase to when the beta version of the Money Rebel Platform is available. That is foreseen to happen in Q1 2018.

How does postponing the ICO influence the project timeline and the milestones foreseen?
The project milestones and development timeline has not been changed. This means the Money Rebel Platform will be delivered in Q2 2018, and other milestones as planned and according to the results of the ICO. Unchanged roadmap is available at www.moneyrebel.io.

How many supporters took part in the PREICO and how much did they contribute?
Until now 847 supporters contributed 2.127.418,36 EUR (cumulative, in BTC, ETH and EUR).
We will prepare a detailed report after PREICO is closed.

More on https://medium.com/@moneyrebel/frequently-asked-questions-2017-november-6-79098df15c04

shemish

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:40:28 AM

I tend to do my business quietly with no exposure hence, new username. I am a contributor
who got pissed off last night after reading wonderfully structured PR. Couple of comments:

Well, all nice and dandy but I can't lose the feeling we've all funded an APP instead of ICO.
Since you already developed MojBudged, Money Rebel seems to be an upgrade of that and nothing more.

As one of the previous users stated: cant wait to see a 2mio app.

You know, there are specific platforms for sourcefunding, KickStarter to name one.

Now, seriously, how do you plan to get banking licence in order to deliver
this merge of Fiat/Crypto services and rest of classical banking services?
You are not a bank, your company is registered as a programing company.
This is quite a leap don't you think? Will you establish a new company? Whats
the deal here? All of this reminds of soooo many "success" stories from Slovenia
that my gut feeling might not be wrong afterall.

Now, being an advertising professional with 20+ years of experience, please, no PR, straight facts.
Thank you.
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 08:58:55 AM

I tend to do my business quietly with no exposure hence, new username. I am a contributor
who got pissed off last night after reading wonderfully structured PR. Couple of comments:

Well, all nice and dandy but I can't lose the feeling we've all funded an APP instead of ICO.
Since you already developed MojBudged, Money Rebel seems to be an upgrade of that and nothing more.

You know, there are specific platforms for sourcefunding, KickStarter to name one.

the deal here? All of this reminds of soooo many "success" stories from Slovenia

Now, being an advertising professional with 20+ years of experience, please, no PR, straight facts.
Thank you.

Sure, we love anoymous people being pissed off. I will answer your querstions very u........y.

"I can't lose the feeling we've all funded an APP instead of ICO." - this is beyond my understanding, proppaby you are no familiar with ICO's and purpose of ICO's, seriousely dude I will not answer to that.

"As one of the previous users stated: cant wait to see a 2mio app." - as previous useR (not users, also very credible user may I say) misses the point here, you can read my response to him where he missed it

"You know, there are specific platforms for sourcefunding, KickStarter to name one." - no shit

"Now, seriously, how do you plan to get banking licence in order to deliver
this merge of Fiat/Crypto services and rest of classical banking services?" - why would we need banking license for first milestone, do your reading

"You are not a bank, your company is registered as a programing company.
This is quite a leap don't you think?" - glup you got us, read above

" Will you establish a new company? Whats
the deal here?" - if bank needs new company we will establish new company, I suppose you never established a company, it's not a rocket science.

"Now, being an advertising professional with 20+ years of experience" - that makes you credible, for not understanding ICO's, or what did you want to say here?

shemish

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:16:37 AM

Incredible.
Not a single answer.

Direct personal attack and turning into a victim now
because your response is emotional and not rational.

Is there someone else in your team that acts as an adult
and does not personally attack contributors?
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 09:31:07 AM

Incredible.
Not a single answer.

Let the public judge.

hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:52:05 AM

I saw many ICO's now wise put new dates after btc fork

https://medium.com/@moneyrebel/soft-cap-reached-team-starts-upgrading-money-rebel-platform-e134eb5c95f8

and building product (not just whitepaper) + kriptel.de masterwork  = winwin situation

what you want more?
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:54:23 AM

Incredible.
Not a single answer.

Let the public judge.

i don't see a problem? 

He answer all...  and you have more here   Q&A https://medium.com/@moneyrebel/frequently-asked-questions-2017-november-6-79098df15c04

and you can also contact them and find a solution

Guess you have problem with typical Slovenian communication - call send and talk with them   i had few questions and we find together constructive solution

diomiobadass

Activity: 219
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:01:17 AM

I invest too!  And this is the part i love the most....

Our arbitrage fund MR Kriptel.de, where we will invest all funds above 1,5 mio Euros, will immediately start producing yields. We can already confirm that we will be moving ahead of plan with development of the PRO version already in Phase 1, adding some advanced strategies in crypto and fiat worlds. That is because the interest from investors has been far greater than expected.
Finally, we will strengthen our executive team, with major announcements coming soon.
MoneyRebel_Official

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:21:22 PM

who got pissed off last night after reading wonderfully structured PR.

Hello, Shemish, we are sorry to hear somebody got p.... o... We did think about all the aspects of our strategy adaptation, and we stand behind it 100%. Now, for the answers.

Couple of comments:

Money Rebel ICO is not cancelled, we have just rescheduled it. The ICO market is changing rapidly, also there is the Segwit2x hard fork coming, so we are confident that we made the right choice.

We are working hard to get all the milestones funded, if possible, through the ICO - what we clearly stated in the message is that for now we have already secured funds for the Milestone 1.

Milestone 1 is not "an app", it is a Platform, as outlined in our Whitepapers. Existing apps, modules, whatever you call them, will be reworked, some parts reused, some not. Our partner in this project has 100+ developers on hand, with extensive experience in developing software for the banking sector.

Also, do not forget, that ICO is not a securities issuing operation, but it is an operation of issuing a token - the MRP tokens will be used for payment of services on the MR Platform and MR Bank (if that gets funded in the ICO).

The MR Platform itself will be multi-functional, and it will enable users to:
- have complete overview of their finances (also accounts open with other banks and financial institutions will be included)
- access top expert financial advisers for personalized advice
- see trends and follow news
- allow advisers to offer and conduct advising services to the users of the MR Platform
- etc.

Sorry to let you know that the budget for the app itself will be much less.
We would love to have 2 million just for the app itself. Just for iOS. And another 2 mil for the Android app.

Yes. But they do not enable tokenization, and they do not make it possible for contributors to sell tokens for what they are worth in the future.

the deal here?

The MR Bank is Milestone 3 - when 8 million EUR or more are contributed. We hope to receive that support in the ICO, which will happen Q2 2018.
So, for now, we do not need to be registered as a bank - when the MR Platform itself is launched, it will be a Platform that enables users to access their banking accounts at other banks), etc.
When we receive enough support, or we grow the money ourselves, we will do everything necessary to receive the banking licence and register as such.

All of this reminds of soooo many "success" stories from Slovenia that my gut feeling might not be wrong afterall.
Gut feeling - everybody has his own. As a PR professional you know what all someone has to go through sometimes when delivering news that is not exactly what people expect. As a PR professional you also might know that sometimes not going with the flow and rescheduling something important may make such a great difference in the long run.

Thank you.

Thank you for coming out with your thoughts - someone had to address these questions. We will be glad to be of any further assistance. Humbly, we also hope to gain your trust in the end. You might as well wait it out and see the end product's deploy in 2018/2019.

hrbt
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:32:41 PM

I invest too!  And this is the part i love the most....

Yes Kriptel.de is leet!   i am happy that funds above 1.5mio eur will go to them
MoneyRebel_Official

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:10:16 PM

Parity MultiSig Wallet has critical Bug — Money Rebel ETH wallet also affected — Project continues as planned!

Our Ethereum multisignature wallet is among the ones affected by the Parity bug as disclosed today by Parity Technologies. We are confident that the Ethereum Foundation will resolve the issue as there are millions at stake.

The Money Rebel wallet currently holds 2,567 ETH valued at $751,561. According to our knowledge there are 513,695.801 ETH locked in multisignature wallets.

There were no reports of funds being stolen; they are just frozen in their respective multisignature contracts. This affects only Parity MultiSig wallets. If Parity does not find a solution for this, this might temporarily significantly decrease the circulating ETH supply.

If a programmatic solution cannot be used to release the funds, a hard fork will be required to modify the multi signature wallet smart contract.

Let us emphasize that the Money Rebel Bitcoin wallet is safe from this bug. Currently there is no change in our plans. We believe the Parity Multisig Wallet issue will be resolved in a few weeks’ time.

Additional details: Parity Technology, https://paritytech.io/blog/security-alert.html

hrbt
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:14:39 PM

Parity MultiSig Wallet has critical Bug — Money Rebel ETH wallet also affected — Project continues as planned!

Our Ethereum multisignature wallet is among the ones affected by the Parity bug as disclosed today by Parity Technologies. We are confident that the Ethereum Foundation will resolve the issue as there are millions at stake.

The Money Rebel wallet currently holds 2,567 ETH valued at $751,561. According to our knowledge there are 513,695.801 ETH locked in multisignature wallets.

There were no reports of funds being stolen; they are just frozen in their respective multisignature contracts. This affects only Parity MultiSig wallets. If Parity does not find a solution for this, this might temporarily significantly decrease the circulating ETH supply.

If a programmatic solution cannot be used to release the funds, a hard fork will be required to modify the multi signature wallet smart contract.

Let us emphasize that the Money Rebel Bitcoin wallet is safe from this bug. Currently there is no change in our plans. We believe the Parity Multisig Wallet issue will be resolved in a few weeks’ time.

Additional details: Parity Technology, https://paritytech.io/blog/security-alert.html

thanks for that!   it is good that we know that our funds are safe and project will go on!!!
Hive1985

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:22:36 PM

Thank you.

Sure, we love anoymous people being pissed off. I will answer your querstions very u........y.

"I can't lose the feeling we've all funded an APP instead of ICO." - this is beyond my understanding, proppaby you are no familiar with ICO's and purpose of ICO's, seriousely dude I will not answer to that.

"As one of the previous users stated: cant wait to see a 2mio app." - as previous useR (not users, also very credible user may I say) misses the point here, you can read my response to him where he missed it

"You know, there are specific platforms for sourcefunding, KickStarter to name one." - no shit

this merge of Fiat/Crypto services and rest of classical banking services?" - why would we need banking license for first milestone, do your reading

the deal here?" - if bank needs new company we will establish new company, I suppose you never established a company, it's not a rocket science.

"Now, being an advertising professional with 20+ years of experience" - that makes you credible, for not understanding ICO's, or what did you want to say here?

First of all, when I have read this post, I was shocked...you actualy have balls, first to ask people here for contributions, than to put whole thing on hold, right after you have reached your goal 2mio EUR...and than to write comment like this...?!!! This post of yours shows that you are pure amateour...and since your comment is also in one point reffering to me, I am sending you my answer...

It would be actualy nice to see finaly some real answers, since all your answers and comments are nothing but pure PR, no facts, nothing.

It seems that nobody who does not totaly agree with you is for you not serious. I don`t have to be ICO expert for noticing that something is wrong here. Maybe I am not ICO expert, but I am expert in field of finance on high level. So I know what I am talking about. And app or platform or whatever - I can`t wait to see this miracle...

Of course user, because I am almost only here, who is not member of MR team. Almost everybody else here is just for PR or in some way involved in project. Very credible you say...? You know what is uncredible or maybe better expresion would be hilarious...? That you actualy think, that you will be able to apply for banking licence. Do you really think, that some regulator will give you banking licence when you will tell them, that you want to invest sight deposits from current accounts in cryptocurrencies...? What do you think - that banking bussines is same like playing with this ICO...

There will be a lot of shit for your investors in the future...

Actual banking licence in not possible to get for this idea, not for any other "milestone". This is the sad reality for you and all investors in your idea.

Nice answer...how old are you, 15 years...?

Simple question - how many banks did you establish? Do you know anything at all about banking business....? Sorry, but you have no idea, what you are talking about. Establisihing bank actualy is almost rocket science...

It seems you like talking about credibility, so let`s look at some real facts, regarding Moneyrebel:
- company established on 27th of June 2017, with  share capital of 17.500 EUR from 6 investors (BTW, mr. Urban, who is very loud here, invested 1.625,75 EUR and ABC accelerator invested 700 EUR). Just imagine, you invest 17.500 EUR, and get 2 mio...
- no employees
- no office, it is registerd on adress of co-founders
- founders don`t want to invest their own money (accept already metioned share capital) - remeber: condition for even starting work was to reach first milestone. They actulay want to open bank, not to invest anything in it.
- no working app or anything else - MR is at the moment only idea on paper. BTW, Moj Budget is/was totaly unusable app...
- crypto arbitrage Kriptel or whatever is this thing called - why the f....can I not invest directly in it? Does it even exist? Well, we have to belive to founders of MR that it exists and not only that - it makes 16% yearly return. Again - why can I then not invest in it? Why do they even want to collect funds through ICO, if they have such great product. Why don`t they just put it on the market...? And at the end - crypto arbitrage is nothing new, new is here only that MR founders are claiming, that there are no risks in investing in it.
- founders of this idea are, let`s say in some way experts in the field of financial consulting for retail clients (although this is also discutable), but with absolutely no experience in developing banking services, not to talk about actualy establishing a bank...
- PSD2 directive, which is one of the main conditions for MR idea to work,  is about to be implemented, they say, but I can tell you from my professionel experience, that banks are not even close to it, if ever.

And on the top of it, as soon as they reached 2 mio, they wrote nice PR for making even nicer excuse, why puting everything on hold.

Should I continue...?

Do I think MR is scam? No I don`t think so, however it would be nice to see how much of collected funds will end on accounts of founders.
What I actually think, is that:
A: founders have already reached their goal and got funds for investing in this crypto arbitrage, since all in all this is the main idea of MR
B: Are actualy not aware, what are they promissing and will sooner or later found out, that they will not be able to deliver their promisses. It would be not for the firts time in this start up ICO scene.

Do you still think, this is good investment...? Good luck with that...

UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 07:19:55 PM

Money Rebel PREICO closes with more than 2,250,000 EUR contributed

Yes, we made it! During the PREICO phase of the Money Rebel ICO process we have raised contribution totalling over 2,250,000 EUR (contributed in BTC, ETH and EUR), and we are now officially closing the preico (8th November 2017 12.00 CET) and starting to build the Money Rebel Platform!
A detailed preico report will be published in two days.

more here: https://medium.com/@moneyrebel/money-rebel-preico-closes-with-more-than-2-250-000-eur-contributed-7bdceafa563e

UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 07:32:10 AM

Here is the final report on preico

https://medium.com/@moneyrebel/money-rebel-preico-final-report-5eb0812fbe78

stablesmirk

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:42:09 PM

I believe in this project!! Are there any signed contracts or negotiations with big companies?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: