Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:01:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KNCMiner Sell order#  (Read 14981 times)
FeedbackLoop

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 11:02:01 AM

I hope that if KNCminer is really going for this rotten thing that at least they stick with their words of not allowing people to split sell their multiple orders.

FeedbackLoop

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 11:51:37 AM

if you do sell your order number all I will need is an email from both parties and I will do the rest, they will get your queue placement. it can’t however be for more than your registered amount of boxes and we will not split preorders into multiplies

Sam@kncminer.com

There are a lot of people trying to sell their multiple pre-orders (all their random clicking for the heck of it a few months back...). If the idea of KNCminer was indeed to prevent scamming by jumping in with this pre-order selling "service"  then please make an effort in terms of ID verification to make sure that everyone who has pre-orders only gets to either sell all of them to one single individual or keep them all. Better yet, make sure that only one order per person gets sold, otherwise you will have auctions outside of the system and people getting scammed anyway.
TLS freedom

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 01:07:20 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2013, 02:15:26 PM by TLS freedom

I'll take an order 500-1500 for some $$ PM me.

Seems people are desperate for the 1-500 #'s little to costly right now.

Come on guys someone has to want to part with a #500-1500 order?! Will take Saturn or Jupiter
TheSwede75

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 03:08:13 PM

I have Pre-order nr #6xx verified to have access to the 1-500 of both Jupiter and Saturn (seems I can order both, in any quantity) by KNCminer themselves through email and via login to account. Entertaining bids. See image for verified photo of my account product page with 1-500 order access to both machines.

PM me your offer, if I get a good enough one I may sell it otherwise I intend to order machines.

Bitbird

Activity: 234

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 03:55:44 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2013, 05:08:59 PM by Bitbird

Hello there! If you have Jupiter orders which belong to first 500 customers/miners please PM me. Thanks for reading!

[Edited]

FeedbackLoop

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 04:02:06 PM

You can order both in any quantity for the same place in line?Huh You must have misheard something.

Anyway joining the muddy affair of KNCminer trading and PM me with how much you want for 500-1500 orders (pre-order number) of any of the products.

Bitbird

Activity: 234

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 04:18:41 PM

Indeed quite confused. I even didn't get any info about when the pre-order begin. I have Order ID: 2XXX by May 13, but seems they're useless? Huh

Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 04:21:58 PM

You can order both in any quantity for the same place in line?Huh You must have misheard something.

Anyway joining the muddy affair of KNCminer trading and PM me with how much you want for 500-1500 orders (pre-order number) of any of the products.

AFAIK you can order less or equal to your original stated interest, not more...

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
TheSwede75

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 04:33:54 PM

Indeed quite confused. I even didn't get any info about when the pre-order begin. I have Order ID: 2XXX by May 13, but seems they're useless? Huh

I think the only orders that have any 'value' are pre orders that's give access to the sub-500 order form as seen in the screenshot I posted. Anyone can order a machine from the 500+ batches.
innovation

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 05:05:38 PM

Your place is only worth something if you have already paid. 
The order you'll get your unit is determined by when you send them money - so... if you have not paid, then a number from a contact form doesn't have much value.  Undecided

Hi, Actually this is NOT true

We will open up the order books soon and give everyone a chance to pay for their preorder (7 days), We will then ship them based on the preorder registration number, not when the order was paid for

as long as the order is paid for within the 7 days we will honor the queue placement. if you pay on day 8 you will simply enter the queue from the back

I hope this helps

if you do sell your order number all I will need is an email from both parties and I will do the rest, they will get your queue placement. it can’t however be for more than your registered amount of boxes and we will not split preorders into multiplies

Sam@kncminer.com

It is unfair. shipping order should base for the time of payment.
veryveryinteresting

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 05:17:43 PM

The order you'll get your unit is determined by when you send them money - so... if you have not paid, then a number from a contact form doesn't have much value.  Undecided

We will open up the order books soon and give everyone a chance to pay for their preorder (7 days), We will then ship them based on the preorder registration number, not when the order was paid for

as long as the order is paid for within the 7 days we will honor the queue placement. if you pay on day 8 you will simply enter the queue from the back

I hope this helps

Sam@kncminer.com

Actually it is quite fair. We told them we were interested in buying KnC's miners in order for them to help secure the contract with ORSoC. You weren't around? Too bad, we were and we pre-ordered.

Lastly, I am selling my pre-order for 1BTC at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=225372.msg2370435.

I wanted a Mars device and a Jupiter and now they aren't selling a Mars, so I want to put my money elsewhere.
dacman61

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 06:54:39 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2013, 12:17:09 PM by dacman61

I'm interested in picking up a pre-order of anyone in the first 500 batch. PM me if you want to deal.

Thanks!

Edit: Already made a deal. No need to PM me now. Thanks! Smiley
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 07:15:23 PM

Nobody said anything about being fair.  It is what it is.

You can buy "fairness" so it seems.

dacman61

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 08:06:35 PM

I'm interested in picking up a pre-order of anyone in the first 500 batch. PM me if you want to deal.

Thanks!

Made a deal! Thanks Ridgeback! Smiley
+1 Trust
samurai1200

Activity: 303

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 10:16:07 PM

Is that how trust is supposed to work? There hasn't been any delivery of goods!

For the posterity, i've got a preorder in the low 100's, and will only sell off the rights to it for a ridiculous amount of coinage. Planning on buying a Saturn.

Hodl for the longest tiem.

Use it or lose it: http://coinmap.org/
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 10:25:51 PM

Ok Daggeteo, just emailed me this. So anyone with any questions and concerns that want them asked tomorrow;

PM him before 11am GMT+1!!!

Make these Q's that concern everyone, or groups of people from particular countries, etc., not personal beef about every individual order...

It's the best chance of clearing up whatever you're not happy about, confused or concerned about with them in person.

i.e. Why can't we purchase as consumers? Why do we have to confirm we are a business?

Enjoy...!

Re: Open Day Group PM
« Sent to: Bitcoinorama on: Today at 08:28:29 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Quote  Reply  Delete  
Received  I'll add these to the list and ask them if there is enough time.

Many thanks for compiling these last ones. I haven't had the time to go through the thread these past two days in search of new Qs so I appreciate that you did! I'll be leaving prior to noonish so if there are any other Qs you wish to add please PM 11 am the latest.

Again, thanks!

AND DON'T FORGET TO THANK HIM!!!

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
wildbud

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 10:28:51 PM

Well I just paid for a Saturn Smiley
t13hydra

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 10:37:01 PM

I hope this helps

Sam@kncminer.com

So if somebody that preordered a few units but never intends to buy your merchandise will be able to sell his preorders. And a actual customer who who is willing to pay and has the money will have to wait in line. Great way to do business , even better than BFL.

I was enthusiastic about KnCminer products, but you are doing your best to piss us off.

First VAT not this , whats next ? We will be able to pickup orders only from the Moon ?
Lol Smiley)) bine zis, Zubilica Smiley) i like the Moon idea here..
First, i Do Not defend KnC in any way! BUT: i know for sure, that you need preorder money to make things happen. Of course, you should see progress, real transparency and results within 2 months after paying (unlike with these BFL guys). I will be making the Klondike16 boards and the Avalon 80 chip boards (clones) here in romania and i Know For Sure that nobody is going to do jack for you without at least half of the costs paid upfront. In my case, this will easily turn into quite a few thousand euros, just to start moving things around the factory.. So i think preorder is good for business, but you don't ever play with people's money!

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 10:39:05 PM

Thanks!

+1
Charles999

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 11:37:24 PM

I'm interested in a pre #200 unit.  PM me with your info.

Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: