Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:08:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 297 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨  (Read 124386 times)
FrankCastle1

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:21:17 PM

Please tell me when your product will be ready? When will we all be able to make full use of it?

It’s funny to me....everyone want to know “when” about everything...why? What does knowing when give you?Huh? It will happen when they tell us. It will happen when it happens..... “soon”...... stop asking....Still you need answer just read whitepaper don't ask others... Smiley Smiley Smiley
what do you mean funny ?we have invest money .we will invest more we have to know .the answer please be patient is work only the first time.
we want to know when the ios app will be released we want to know when the nfc payment will be availible we want to know when the official exchanges will be ?
all of that factors react to the price ,the price still falling we have to know the dates we want to buy more crpt in cheapest price . if we know that dates we can leave open buy orders on minimum
until then you cant keep secret to your investors.
is time to invest to something new beluga ico is on end .i personaly wait to thems tokens drop on price to buy them maybe thems project will be released before the crypterium.
really why we should not have the dates?Huh? is look like the crypterium team is allready start to be late on the dates they give no new ones why the projects progress is very back from first plans .

The final App design is still several weeks away. Our front end application is virtually ready, and we know what it will look like in principle, but everything is somewhat dependent upon our partners that are integrated within the App. For example, we will be integrated with partner payment card issuers. Depending on the issuer (and maybe even country), there may be different branding solutions. So there is really no point in trying to finalize the design now (in any event the final design will almost certainly go through several upgrades as we take feedback from our early adopters). We are working on the IOS App now and expect to release it in the next few weeks, but it is not our #1 priority, our priority is the release of the full version which will enable people to spend and use their crypto in the everyday world. Crytperium light, although a very capable wallet, still keeps the Crypto in the Crypto world. It's an interim step that will soon be overtaken by the full Crypterium App. HitBTC is still scheduled for early this month and more exchanges will be announced soon. We can not set dates for exchanges. Crytperium's token CRPT is an integral part of the platform as customer's must pay for each transaction with a small part of our CRPT. Therefore customers must be able to buy the CRPT freely on Exchanges of their choice (Crytperium will help factilitate this process) and CRPT must be on those exchanges, but the order and speed of roll-out is not so important. As soon as Crytperium is released, we will issue a notice to everybody who registered during our ICO. We are also now working on releasing www.crypterium.com (don't click on link now as it will take you to Crytperium.io our ICO site) where those people that did not register during the ICO will be able to register for the first platform releases. Current CMC price listings are based solely on P2P exchanges, which account for 1% of the volume and therefore do not reflect reliable values of CRPT. Price predictions are impossible to predict and will not be accurate until we are on official exchanges. Since the success of Crypterium relies heavily on the success of our application, our application is our main priority, at this point. There are numerous negotiations and internal workings going on within Crypterium and time is of the essence. We are perfectly in line with our white paper and our roadmap and we are working diligently to ensure that it continues to do so.
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:25:31 PM

What I like on this team is that they really are working hard. They never stop having updates and still continue to work for the project. Their latest tweet https://twitter.com/crypterium/status/971018428327739392
Whatever will happen on March 22-23, I hope it will give great benefits to the project.
Almost everyone is interested in the exchange because 3 months of this project has not got a great exchange. This makes a lot of disappointing investors including me. I hope the development team should list on the big exchanges in March because 60% of the investors have sold all their tokens because they think the project has no potential for growth. Personally I will continue to keep the CRPT because I trust the project development team.

60% of token holders have not sold their tokens. This is FUD. Current CMC values are only based on 1% volume. I encourage you to read our white paper and view our roadmap, as we are not behind on anything. We can not set dates for exchanges. Crytperium's token CRPT is an integral part of the platform as customer's must pay for each transaction with a small part of our CRPT. Therefore customers must be able to buy the CRPT freely on Exchanges of their choice (Crytperium will help facilitate this process) and CRPT must be on those exchanges, but the order and speed of roll-out is not so important.

https://crypterium.io/wp/
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:27:11 PM

I do not understand why you can not sell coins on EtherDelta>?

Please note EtherDelta isn't official exchange, we don't recommend you to using this. Wait for HitBtc. In coming days there will be in many exchanges.

I would encourage everyone to buy in ED but wait for HitBTC if you really wanted to sell you tokens. Buying in ED is cheap, but I expect a spike once it hit official exchanges.
HitBTC is not such a big exchange to greatly increase the price. I do not think that adding a token to it will give a big push. This project requires larger exchanges

Other exchanges will be announced soon. We can not set dates for exchanges. Crytperium's token CRPT is an integral part of the platform as customer's must pay for each transaction with a small part of our CRPT. Therefore customers must be able to buy the CRPT freely on Exchanges of their choice (Crytperium will help facilitate this process) and CRPT must be on those exchanges, but the order and speed of roll-out is not so important.
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:31:04 PM

Please tell me when your product will be ready? When will we all be able to make full use of it?

If we look at the road map, then we can use the application this year and in 2020 launch the entire ecosystem
that mean price drop until 2020?

1) During the first 3 months after the end of the token sale, all ICO tokens become cheaper. This is normal. Rare exceptions just break the rule. On average, after 3 months the price returns to the price on ICO. And then growths.

2) Officially, CRPT tokens have not been listed on any exchange. The first is planned in early March. On decentralized there are not many users, low volumes, so even small transactions lead to significant changes in the rate. Also, decentralized exchanges often have technical problems, for example, Etherdelta simply bugging for more than a week.

3) Crypterium product has not been launched yet in a full-fledged relation with CRPT tokens. There are no crypto-fiat transactions, so there are no commissions in tokens with subsequent burning of them. This is the mechanism which will increase the demand on tokens and influence their price.
haggercody

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:42:30 PM

Also this project is one of the few i saw that used Escrow.  I'd think that would indicate seriousness.
PETROS111280

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:01:18 PM

It’s funny to me....everyone want to know “when” about everything...why? What does knowing when give you?Huh? It will happen when they tell us. It will happen when it happens..... “soon”...... stop asking....Still you need answer just read whitepaper don't ask others... Smiley Smiley Smiley
what do you mean funny ?we have invest money .we will invest more we have to know .the answer please be patient is work only the first time.
we want to know when the ios app will be released we want to know when the nfc payment will be availible we want to know when the official exchanges will be ?
all of that factors react to the price ,the price still falling we have to know the dates we want to buy more crpt in cheapest price . if we know that dates we can leave open buy orders on minimum
until then you cant keep secret to your investors.
is time to invest to something new beluga ico is on end .i personaly wait to thems tokens drop on price to buy them maybe thems project will be released before the crypterium.
really why we should not have the dates?Huh? is look like the crypterium team is allready start to be late on the dates they give no new ones why the projects progress is very back from first plans .

The final App design is still several weeks away. Our front end application is virtually ready, and we know what it will look like in principle, but everything is somewhat dependent upon our partners that are integrated within the App. For example, we will be integrated with partner payment card issuers. Depending on the issuer (and maybe even country), there may be different branding solutions. So there is really no point in trying to finalize the design now (in any event the final design will almost certainly go through several upgrades as we take feedback from our early adopters). We are working on the IOS App now and expect to release it in the next few weeks, but it is not our #1 priority, our priority is the release of the full version which will enable people to spend and use their crypto in the everyday world. Crytperium light, although a very capable wallet, still keeps the Crypto in the Crypto world. It's an interim step that will soon be overtaken by the full Crypterium App. HitBTC is still scheduled for early this month and more exchanges will be announced soon. We can not set dates for exchanges. Crytperium's token CRPT is an integral part of the platform as customer's must pay for each transaction with a small part of our CRPT. Therefore customers must be able to buy the CRPT freely on Exchanges of their choice (Crytperium will help factilitate this process) and CRPT must be on those exchanges, but the order and speed of roll-out is not so important. As soon as Crytperium is released, we will issue a notice to everybody who registered during our ICO. We are also now working on releasing www.crypterium.com (don't click on link now as it will take you to Crytperium.io our ICO site) where those people that did not register during the ICO will be able to register for the first platform releases. Current CMC price listings are based solely on P2P exchanges, which account for 1% of the volume and therefore do not reflect reliable values of CRPT. Price predictions are impossible to predict and will not be accurate until we are on official exchanges. Since the success of Crypterium relies heavily on the success of our application, our application is our main priority, at this point. There are numerous negotiations and internal workings going on within Crypterium and time is of the essence. We are perfectly in line with our white paper and our roadmap and we are working diligently to ensure that it continues to do so.

that answer is much better from stay patient. i am going to buy some more crpt in the next days if the price continue to go down...  i believe to the project , just i dont believe that you can complite it,it is not so easy is difficult  to release  cryptobank i hope you will dont give it up.until 2020 alll the shops will use nfc pos for payment and more people cryptos the crpt will go to the moon
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:19:22 PM

Could someone from the team actually tell us what is going on with the exchanges ? You need to address the exchange problem.
Frankcastle1 is one of CRPT team.
They have answered many times if hitbtc is the first official exchange for Crypterium
Shuman

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:11:31 AM

The final App design is still several weeks away. Our front end application is virtually ready, and we know what it will look like in principle, but everything is somewhat dependent upon our partners that are integrated within the App. For example, we will be integrated with partner payment card issuers. Depending on the issuer (and maybe even country), there may be different branding solutions. So there is really no ......

that answer is much better from stay patient. i am going to buy some more crpt in the next days if the price continue to go down...  i believe to the project , just i dont believe that you can complite it,it is not so easy is difficult  to release  cryptobank i hope you will dont give it up.until 2020 alll the shops will use nfc pos for payment and more people cryptos the crpt will go to the moon

Obviously you are don't know about this project anything, dude) If you have researched about it should know that the team very strong, professional, high experienced. You should know team had already an other successfull decisions (PayQR or Workle) so I don't see any cause to doubt about CRPT.
Also to all who waiting exchanges to speculate coin - CRPT is utility token and it goal is to fuel transactions via future Crypterium bank app

Shuman

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:10:18 AM

Please note EtherDelta isn't official exchange, we don't recommend you to using this. Wait for HitBtc. In coming days there will be in many exchanges.

I would encourage everyone to buy in ED but wait for HitBTC if you really wanted to sell you tokens. Buying in ED is cheap, but I expect a spike once it hit official exchanges.
HitBTC is not such a big exchange to greatly increase the price. I do not think that adding a token to it will give a big push. This project requires larger exchanges
This project requires full-leged product - Crypterium app. And when the app will be realized the price will rapidly grow. so fast then you will sitting near monitor and biting nails - Why I am so stupid? Why I sell all my coins 0.5usd? why? why? *crying* wha-ah-ah-ay
best wishes!
The Knowledge is Light
Cheers!
Shuman

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:25:50 AM

What I like on this team is that they really are working hard. They never stop having updates and still continue to work for the project. Their latest tweet https://twitter.com/crypterium/status/971018428327739392
Whatever will happen on March 22-23, I hope it will give great benefits to the project.
Almost everyone is interested in the exchange because 3 months of this project has not got a great exchange. This makes a lot of disappointing investors including me. I hope the development team should list on the big exchanges in March because 60% of the investors have sold all their tokens because they think the project has no potential for growth. Personally I will continue to keep the CRPT because I trust the project development team.
Hey, mate! From what hole are you got out? )))
People like you always makes me laugh) thank you so much )
60% of the investors have sold all their tokens - really? are you serious man? 60%??))
Please do research of subject next time and you won't looks like idt) (oh, sorry but it's true Grin Grin Grin)
Peace!
ouiouane

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:56:59 AM

What a project of shit..scammers..i bought at  1.6$ per CRPT in late december..and we are in march and still not a fucking Exchange..Loosers..money grabbers!!

Look at Credits ..2 weeks after ICO they are in Kucoin and others to come

We have been fucked up with this shit project ..

PETROS111280

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:46:25 AM

The final App design is still several weeks away. Our front end application is virtually ready, and we know what it will look like in principle, but everything is somewhat dependent upon our partners that are integrated within the App. For example, we will be integrated with partner payment card issuers. Depending on the issuer (and maybe even country), there may be different branding solutions. So there is really no ......

Obviously you are don't know about this project anything, dude) If you have researched about it should know that the team very strong, professional, high experienced. You should know team had already an other successfull decisions (PayQR or Workle) so I don't see any cause to doubt about CRPT.
Also to all who waiting exchanges to speculate coin - CRPT is utility token and it goal is to fuel transactions via future Crypterium bank app

i know that he project is russian in the period of sanctions is very difficult to create a open boards cryptobank ,i know that the ios app is pain in ass the coinomi allready have a app very long time and cant pass it to the appstore i know that the nfc on ios is locked only for apple pay they are going to give acces to nfc chip for third part apps only in some new models and a working app for ios will take ages i know that many project exist with virtual credit cards that you can load them with crypto and make payments i think the litepay will do it faster why they are allready many years on market and the team is bigger and more expirienced 
PETROS111280

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:52:32 AM

This project requires full-leged product - Crypterium app. And when the app will be realized the price will rapidly grow. so fast then you will sitting near monitor and biting nails - Why I am so stupid? Why I sell all my coins 0.5usd? why? why? *crying* wha-ah-ah-ay
best wishes!
The Knowledge is Light
Cheers!
what will happen if in eu ,usa,,china and russia they illegalize the cryptoccurency then automatic visa and mastecard will be not available to make the payments ?that scenario is can be real?
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:19:46 AM

I would say but on ED now and in other decentralized exchanges because some bounty hunters are not yet over with dumping
their tokens. Once it will be listed in a decent exchange, it can easily be back up to over $1, it will happen for sure because it's a legit project with legit supporters.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
haggercody

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:55:44 AM

Hey, mate! From what hole are you got out? )))
People like you always makes me laugh) thank you so much )
60% of the investors have sold all their tokens - really? are you serious man? 60%??))
Please do research of subject next time and you won't looks like idt) (oh, sorry but it's true Grin Grin Grin)
Peace!

How do you know 60% sold out?  I checked the volume history on coinmarket cap and it looks like if you add up the volume of each day (which I believe is the total), you get 5 to 6 million, which would be the total volume sold, and could count a token being sold more than once.  Circulating appears to be 70 mil
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:03:26 PM

I would say but on ED now and in other decentralized exchanges because some bounty hunters are not yet over with dumping
their tokens. Once it will be listed in a decent exchange, it can easily be back up to over $1, it will happen for sure because it's a legit project with legit supporters.
If only I have some more funds to buy more CRPT, I would. Today's price is the cheapest I guess and I want to take benefit from the impatience of those dumpers. I can still wait for listing to a decent exchange to happen.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:09:26 PM

If only I have some more funds to buy more CRPT, I would. Today's price is the cheapest I guess and I want to take benefit from the impatience of those dumpers. I can still wait for listing to a decent exchange to happen.
I still believe in their development team because many people still keep the CRPT. I think June will be the right time for CRPT to be listed on major exchanges as this is the time that investors buy the most and can reach $ 5 in the future. I am waiting at a lower price to invest in CRPT because they own the telegram community very well and always answer questions of investors

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:22:57 PM

I still believe in their development team because many people still keep the CRPT. I think June will be the right time for CRPT to be listed on major exchanges as this is the time that investors buy the most and can reach $ 5 in the future. I am waiting at a lower price to invest in CRPT because they own the telegram community very well and always answer questions of investors
Wait, I can't find their official telegram anymore. Did they happen to make a new one? I found a crypterium telegram but it only has 59 members. They also have a Crypterium News telegram with more than 3k members but you can't interact on it 'coz it's purely for announcements. May I have the telegram link you were referring to?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
haggercody

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:39:08 PM

Wait, I can't find their official telegram anymore. Did they happen to make a new one? I found a crypterium telegram but it only has 59 members. They also have a Crypterium News telegram with more than 3k members but you can't interact on it 'coz it's purely for announcements. May I have the telegram link you were referring to?

The link is on their website: https://t.me/crypterium
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:04:05 PM

why are you talking about June? I thought it would be a lot sooner. The work of team in the telegram is really noticeable
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 297 »
  Print  

Jump to: