Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:25:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 296 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨  (Read 124060 times)
FrankCastle1

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:55:40 AM

have you seen any ico’s recent time? All are below their ico price but crypterium is almost less than 1/4th if it’s ico price. Do you think it will appreciate even if it hits a good exchange? The reason for it to go so low is because of them not listing it for these many days after unlocking. Why did they even unlock?

Current CMC values are solely based on P2P exchanges with 1% volume. A true value of CRPT cannot be determined until we are on official exchanges.

1) During the first 3 months after the end of the token sale, all ICO tokens become cheaper. This is normal. Rare exceptions just break the rule. On average, after 3 months the price returns to the price on ICO. And then growths.

2) Officially, CRPT tokens have not been listed on any exchange. The first is planned in early March. On decentralized there are not many users, low volumes, so even small transactions lead to significant changes in the rate. Also, decentralized exchanges often have technical problems, for example, Etherdelta simply bugging for more than a week.

3) Crypterium product has not been launched yet in a full-fledged relation with CRPT tokens. There are no crypto-fiat transactions, so there are no commissions in tokens with subsequent burning of them. This is the mechanism which will increase the demand on tokens and influence their price.

We can not set dates for exchanges. Crytperium's token CRPT is an integral part of the platform as customer's must pay for each transaction with a small part of our CRPT. Therefore customers must be able to buy the CRPT freely on Exchanges of their choice (Crytperium will help factilitate this process) and CRPT must be on those exchanges, but the order and speed of roll-out is not so important.

Tokens were unlocked per conditions of our white paper.

1. More often than not, ICO tokens become cheaper by the time the ICO closes and the tokens are already listed on exchanges. But there are only a handful of exceptional ICOs that ended up with a sold out performance and this itself is a reason for Crypterium not to be simply compared to those that ended up not as successful.

2. If those that were not as successful as Crypterium were able to get listed in major exchanges, why can't Crypterium do that? The earlier the better because those who were not able to get CRPT during the ICO will still be early birds in buying this token on the exchanges.

3. On the contrary, the speed with which CRPT will be listed on major exchanges is very vital. It is because CRPT is an integral part of the entire platform. Are you only thinking of the investors and not the entire population of your target customers?

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:57:23 AM

have you seen any ico’s recent time? All are below their ico price but crypterium is almost less than 1/4th if it’s ico price. Do you think it will appreciate even if it hits a good exchange? The reason for it to go so low is because of them not listing it for these many days after unlocking. Why did they even unlock?

Current CMC values are solely based on P2P exchanges with 1% volume. A true value of CRPT cannot be determined until we are on official exchanges.

1) During the first 3 months after the end of the token sale, all ICO tokens become cheaper. This is normal. Rare exceptions just break the rule. On average, after 3 months the price returns to the price on ICO. And then growths.

2) Officially, CRPT tokens have not been listed on any exchange. The first is planned in early March. On decentralized there are not many users, low volumes, so even small transactions lead to significant changes in the rate. Also, decentralized exchanges often have technical problems, for example, Etherdelta simply bugging for more than a week.

3) Crypterium product has not been launched yet in a full-fledged relation with CRPT tokens. There are no crypto-fiat transactions, so there are no commissions in tokens with subsequent burning of them. This is the mechanism which will increase the demand on tokens and influence their price.

We can not set dates for exchanges. Crytperium's token CRPT is an integral part of the platform as customer's must pay for each transaction with a small part of our CRPT. Therefore customers must be able to buy the CRPT freely on Exchanges of their choice (Crytperium will help factilitate this process) and CRPT must be on those exchanges, but the order and speed of roll-out is not so important.

Tokens were unlocked per conditions of our white paper.

1. More often than not, ICO tokens become cheaper by the time the ICO closes and the tokens are already listed on exchanges. But there are only a handful of exceptional ICOs that ended up with a sold out performance and this itself is a reason for Crypterium not to be simply compared to those that ended up not as successful.

2. If those that were not as successful as Crypterium were able to get listed in major exchanges, why can't Crypterium do that? The earlier the better because those who were not able to get CRPT during the ICO will still be early birds in buying this token on the exchanges.

3. On the contrary, the speed with which CRPT will be listed on major exchanges is very vital. It is because CRPT is an integral part of the entire platform. Are you only thinking of the investors and not the entire population of your target customers?

All of the bigger exchanges require new tokens to be listed elsewhere first with good evidence of activities before they accept a new listing. Our listing is no different. Some others have long lead in periods due to listing backlogs. It is our intention to be listed on a wide range of exchanges as this is a very important part of our operating model since users of our platform need to own our token. But it must be a step by step controlled process. After the 1st listing others will soon follow so that we can naturally expand our platform user base. But you are entitled to your opinion. Thanks for the feedback.
Kingston87

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

△ M!R△CLE TELE ▌ BRINGING MAGIC

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:54:20 AM

Till token is not used on the platform and does not perform its functions - any change in its value is a manipulation. The real value can only be determined after the token will be used. Therefore, you either need to trust the developers and wait for the results of work, or sell your tokens

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:06:37 AM

Till token is not used on the platform and does not perform its functions - any change in its value is a manipulation. The real value can only be determined after the token will be used. Therefore, you either need to trust the developers and wait for the results of work, or sell your tokens
It's a good advise, never sell below ICO price because for sure you will regret it once the platform is already live
and it will be traded in a good exchanges. When investing, patience is necessary when you believe that the project is big and it will succeed.
Shuman

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:15:53 AM

What a project of shit..scammers..i bought at  1.6$ per CRPT in late december..and we are in march and still not a fucking Exchange..Loosers..money grabbers!!

Look at Credits ..2 weeks after ICO they are in Kucoin and others to come

We have been fucked up with this shit project ..

Yes, man. You are right, you can fckd up yourself everyday, everywhere for ever. Thanks God for so stupid humans like you ))
Now I give you very important advice, read it carefully
Now You should go the p2p exchange and sell all your crpt. And I will go to same exchange end will buy them. Grin Grin Grin Grin
Why do you think that every ICO should pump x2 x5 x10?
Noobass like you always crying. Please stop ) do not make me laugh  Grin Grin Grin Grin
be smart. learn. read. analyze.
Peace!
ralags

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:43:32 AM

I learnt it the hard way that dealing with some ICO's are tricky a lot of bounty hunters will sell their stake as soon as it lands on exchange which will hit investors badly that they have to start their journey with negative trading environment and most of the ICOs recover only when the platform is already live
and it will be traded well in good exchanges. Your investment will be fruitful only when you have patience and believe that the project is big and good.
Shuman

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:18:16 AM

Please tell me when your product will be ready? When will we all be able to make full use of it?

It’s funny to me....everyone want to know “when” about everything...why? What does knowing when give you?Huh? It will happen when they tell us. It will happen when it happens..... “soon”...... stop asking....Still you need answer just read whitepaper don't ask others... Smiley Smiley Smiley
what do you mean funny ?we have invest money .we will invest more we have to know .the answer please be patient is work only the first time.

The final App design is still several weeks away. Our front end application is virtually ready, and we know what it will look like in principle, but everything is somewhat dependent upon our partners that are integrated within the App. For example, we will be integrated with partner payment card issuers. Depending on the issuer (and maybe even country), there may be different branding solutions. So there is really no ......

that answer is much better from stay patient. i am going to buy some more crpt in the next days if the price continue to go down...  i believe to the project , just i dont believe that you can complite it,it is not so easy is difficult  to release  cryptobank i hope you will dont give it up.until 2020 alll the shops will use nfc pos for payment and more people cryptos the crpt will go to the moon

Obviously you are don't know about this project anything, dude) If you have researched about it should know that the team very strong, professional, high experienced. You should know team had already an other successfull decisions (PayQR or Workle) so I don't see any cause to doubt about CRPT.
Also to all who waiting exchanges to speculate coin - CRPT is utility token and it goal is to fuel transactions via future Crypterium bank app

i know that he project is russian in the period of sanctions is very difficult to create a open boards cryptobank ,i know that the ios app is pain in ass the coinomi allready have a app very long time and cant pass it to the appstore i know that the nfc on ios is locked only for apple pay they are going to give acces to nfc chip for third part apps only in some new models and a working app for ios will take ages i know that many project exist with virtual credit cards that you can load them with crypto and make payments i think the litepay will do it faster why they are allready many years on market and the team is bigger and more expirienced 
Hey, PETROS111280! period of sanctions? ) are you raving? or what's wrong with you?) sorry, I have to be more polite
The company is registered in Estonia and no sanctions for Russia are can't influence on CRPT.....
Please read wp, I am begging you!
Shuman

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:26:25 AM

I do not understand why you can not sell coins on EtherDelta>?

Please note EtherDelta isn't official exchange, we don't recommend you to using this. Wait for HitBtc. In coming days there will be in many exchanges.

I would encourage everyone to buy in ED but wait for HitBTC if you really wanted to sell you tokens. Buying in ED is cheap, but I expect a spike once it hit official exchanges.
HitBTC is not such a big exchange to greatly increase the price. I do not think that adding a token to it will give a big push. This project requires larger exchanges
This project requires full-leged product - Crypterium app. And when the app will be realized the price will rapidly grow. so fast then you will sitting near monitor and biting nails - Why I am so stupid? Why I sell all my coins 0.5usd? why? why? *crying* wha-ah-ah-ay
best wishes!
The Knowledge is Light
Cheers!
what will happen if in eu ,usa,,china and russia they illegalize the cryptoccurency then automatic visa and mastecard will be not available to make the payments ?that scenario is can be real?
Dude) please, relax) you know, we all will die some day and we never know in what day it will happened
of course your scenario can be real in Probability theory, but I didn't understand what do you want by FUDing here?
Shuman

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:31:02 AM

I would say but on ED now and in other decentralized exchanges because some bounty hunters are not yet over with dumping
their tokens. Once it will be listed in a decent exchange, it can easily be back up to over $1, it will happen for sure because it's a legit project with legit supporters.
If only I have some more funds to buy more CRPT, I would. Today's price is the cheapest I guess and I want to take benefit from the impatience of those dumpers. I can still wait for listing to a decent exchange to happen.
Bro, few days ago I thought same) but today! ))) today probably the cheapest price that we can see in history of CRPT) think the price won't be cheaper(0.38$), just bought more crpt. hodl.
Best wishes.
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:50:54 AM

I would say but on ED now and in other decentralized exchanges because some bounty hunters are not yet over with dumping
their tokens. Once it will be listed in a decent exchange, it can easily be back up to over $1, it will happen for sure because it's a legit project with legit supporters.
If only I have some more funds to buy more CRPT, I would. Today's price is the cheapest I guess and I want to take benefit from the impatience of those dumpers. I can still wait for listing to a decent exchange to happen.
Bro, few days ago I thought same) but today! ))) today probably the cheapest price that we can see in history of CRPT) think the price won't be cheaper(0.38$), just bought more crpt. hodl.
Best wishes.
Where did you bought yours? How was your experience with the exchange? I'm not familiar with Coinfalcon, Forkdelta and DDEX. I know IDEX and I also know how laggy it is.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:20:57 AM

Best wishes.

I agree with you. I think this is the best time to buy more crpt before getting listed on hitbtc and another exchange in the future. But i'm still waiting for 4000sat to buy. For me, crpt is typical long term investment as crpt is utility token that will be used in the crypterium platform. When the platform is ready and enter the markets (i hope so), i believe the price will rise but it needs time.
manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:07:03 AM

Best wishes.

Maybe this is the long-awaited bottom, now there is nowhere to fall, I think that now is the best time to buy crpt

PETROS111280

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:16:53 AM

Best wishes.
Where did you bought yours? How was your experience with the exchange? I'm not familiar with Coinfalcon, Forkdelta and DDEX. I know IDEX and I also know how laggy it is.
i have buy on idex every think was ok i was using metamask many strange messages reccieved from metamask .i am going to buy more
iMuRrr

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:12:27 PM

Good news! This month, Crypterium will be present at the Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Conference in San Francisco, March 22-23 as the event’s lead sponsor.
Within two incredible days, you will find out more about the blockchain, learn how to use the distributed ledger technology and meet the leading professionals in the sphere.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cb-blockchain-conference-tickets-42705051960?aff=crypterium1&afu=247148867964
iMuRrr

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:24:41 PM

Best wishes.

I hope everyone understand that the price dropped because of a cyber attack on Binance. All scared "investors" get rid of their crypto.

twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:40:31 PM

Best wishes.

Maybe this is the long-awaited bottom, now there is nowhere to fall, I think that now is the best time to buy crpt
Hmm, I think 0.3 - 0.2 $ will be the bottom price range for CRPT if the Bitcoin price does not dump below $6,000 in the next time.
Of course, I do not think this situation happend, but to help my investment is safe, I have to predict this situation.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Killerpotleaf

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:23:31 PM

Best wishes.

I have seen many times that the bottom is difficult to predict. But I agree that now the price for a CRPT token is very cheap to buy. The project is very promising, I hope someday I will use the finished product of the company.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:11:17 PM

Best wishes.

I hope everyone understand that the price dropped because of a cyber attack on Binance. All scared "investors" get rid of their crypto.

Current CMC values are based on P2P exchanges, which only account for 1% volume. Please wait for official exchanges for a more accurate price determination.
yassinebenouhoud

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:34:19 PM

Canada is way more advanced. you had chip cards since way back.  when i used to go there, they had to go through theiir memory bank on how to slide.
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:05:40 PM

Canada is way more advanced. you had chip cards since way back.  when i used to go there, they had to go through theiir memory bank on how to slide.

Hi. Our Crypterium app will not require the use of a physical card. It will have an internal virtual card, which can be used as a debit card for various purchases.
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 296 »
  Print  

Jump to: