Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:04:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 298 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨  (Read 124903 times)
marilyn4325

Activity: 229
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:51:23 AM

On iOS app invitations:

For security reasons, Crypterium’s functionality will be made available to its users in stages (at this time, we are not completely sure that our service’s most important functions are error-free). To control this process, a limited number of special invitations have been provided to a certain part of our audience. We are planning to enable full access to Crypterium’s full range of options soon (reinstalling the app will not be necessary). We apologize for the inconvenience. The procedure of launching the app this way was implemented in the interest of our community. However, it is easier to simply wait for the service’s full range of options to open for everyone.

Wouldn't it be better to provide a public beta version for everyone instead to just "a certain part of our audience", maybe on the testenet (using the Ethereum Ropsten testnet and a test version of your backend) ? And would be nice to publish at least the source code of the client app on github, so that other people could look at it and give you feedback about security etc. As written before, security by obscurity is not working.

The full beta versions of the application are not available to everyone for control purposes. It is easier to collect the feedback from a few than the many. On source code, as I stated before, There is no plan to release Crypterium source codes on GitHub at the moment. It’s hard to tell that a frequency or severity of hacker attacks depends on this. The security is strong and fullfill the most modern security requirements. Our application belongs to the category of crypto banks. We do not know examples when current banking solutions are fully laid out to public. That’s a not safe. There is one more thing that should be taken into account. We have our own developments on safety, optimization, data transfer, etc that should be kept private. Our chosen methods are working perfectly fine, but thank you for your concern and feedback.

Unless everyone can see your code to verify that the security is strong, it is security by obscurity, and every security researcher and organization doesn't recommend it, e.g. "The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) in the United States specifically recommends against this practice: "System security should not depend on the secrecy of the implementation or its components.", from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security_through_obscurity .

Here is an example of an open source banking solution: http://www.fintp.org It doesn't make sense to say that it is not safe. The opposite is the case: if everyone can see and review your code, you can get feedback to make it more safe. Otherwise bugs might be only found by black hat hackers.

Another big example of an open source financial system that works perfectly is the Bitcoin network. Traditional closed sourced banking is a dinosaur and I thought with the start of Bitcoin this was extinct.

Another famous open source example for banking is Paypal, see there github repository: https://github.com/paypal While they might not have released their core server code (but I didn't examine all 155 repositories they have), they have lots of source code available for third parties to integrate Paypal.

You plan that webshops can integrate Crypterium. You should at least have open source code so that webshops can do this easily.
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:51:59 AM

The balance of crpt fell quickly, it's good now for people who at a price of 0.86 have sold and are now buying three times cheaper

If you hold, maybe it will go back up to where you bought it but I don't think it will go back to ICO price.
No, it will go back to ICO price or even above ICO.
The market will eventually recover and we will be in a bull month soon, just hold on, this project has a good potential in the long term.

You are very optimistic, I invested in a lot of ICO recently and most of them are down a lot sometime even -90% ... I hope this is not the end and the market will recover
It's your fault to invest on such situation like this and if you are thinking to invest in short term, cryptocurrency isn't right place for you. We know (As dev said) CRYPT or other projects need atleast 6 months before the price back to ICO price and started growing.

I am still holding my tokens I am not here for short term gains.
Yeah I know it's my fault, I invested at the wrong time and I hope the price will recover but you need to know that 99% of startup will fail in the long run, so maybe after 6 months the price will not go back to ICO.

Things will settle when Bitcoin market settles, not only there are many people facing the same situation but one thing we have to remember we shouldn't panic about the present situation of the market. Otherwise, we will end up in the loss, there is huge growth if you hold and wait patiently wait for some more time.

I already lost a lot of money man, and I don't know if holding is going to help me recover or not. I feel like this is not the bottom yet and lots of people are saying it will go to 3000$ per BTC, Altcoins are going to be worthless if btc goes down that much.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:04:43 AM

The balance of crpt fell quickly, it's good now for people who at a price of 0.86 have sold and are now buying three times cheaper

If you hold, maybe it will go back up to where you bought it but I don't think it will go back to ICO price.
The market will eventually recover and we will be in a bull month soon, just hold on, this project has a good potential in the long term.

You are very optimistic, I invested in a lot of ICO recently and most of them are down a lot sometime even -90% ... I hope this is not the end and the market will recover
It's your fault to invest on such situation like this and if you are thinking to invest in short term, cryptocurrency isn't right place for you. We know (As dev said) CRYPT or other projects need atleast 6 months before the price back to ICO price and started growing.

Yeah I know it's my fault, I invested at the wrong time and I hope the price will recover but you need to know that 99% of startup will fail in the long run, so maybe after 6 months the price will not go back to ICO.

Things will settle when Bitcoin market settles, not only there are many people facing the same situation but one thing we have to remember we shouldn't panic about the present situation of the market. Otherwise, we will end up in the loss, there is huge growth if you hold and wait patiently wait for some more time.

I already lost a lot of money man, and I don't know if holding is going to help me recover or not. I feel like this is not the bottom yet and lots of people are saying it will go to 3000$ per BTC, Altcoins are going to be worthless if btc goes down that much.
LOL!, you must be new here, I've been here when bitcoin was less than $1,000 and I was so happy last year because it pump
and almost reach 20K dollars. If we really believe in crypto, we have to be strong when tough times come, only our hope that it will recover
will help us not to panic, believe me, this will again rise and that time we will see a better price compared to last year.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
blinders782

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:37:49 AM

You should have been aware of all the risks associated with buying cryptocurrencies. The market is manipulative and you can lose everything. Do not invest all your money here

kazoubg1

Activity: 252
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:09:32 PM

3 Tools All Serious Cryptocurrency Traders Must Include in Their Toolbox!
https://www.financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/3-tools-serious-cryptocurrency-traders-must-include-toolbox/
Aegean Skipper

Activity: 378
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:32:39 PM

I bought crpt at ICO period but just a small amount. Until then I bought more at a range of low prices and probably will buy more at lower prices. In a certain amount of days i will be holding enough to be platinum member.

I have read the rules about the Loyalty program and the cashback for holders participating on it but I cannot not understand what must be done (except the number of tokens) in order to receive cashback...

Also, is the Loyalty program like passive income?
At the moment do i have to make actions as moving my tokens to the platform or anything else?

Can someone from the team please clarify me the above questions?

Thank you

Awallon

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:04:54 PM

I bought crpt at ICO period but just a small amount. Until then I bought more at a range of low prices and probably will buy more at lower prices. In a certain amount of days i will be holding enough to be platinum member.

I have read the rules about the Loyalty program and the cashback for holders participating on it but I cannot not understand what must be done (except the number of tokens) in order to receive cashback...

At the moment do i have to make actions as moving my tokens to the platform or anything else?

Thank you

Not the best investment on this market. This industry have alread a lot of competotors. Sir, yo should take a look on TOP 100 next time Wink
Aegean Skipper

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:51:35 PM

Thank you

Not the best investment on this market. This industry have alread a lot of competotors. Sir, yo should take a look on TOP 100 next time Wink

Not the answer I was looking for but thanks for the comment

For this and for other recent ICOs - projects is very early for someone to know which company is going to succeed.
The ideas may be great but if the people behind those companies cannot fulfill the desired target the project will fail

So it has to do with "luck" at sometimes
Look at Populus, the price went from $100 to $25 just from a FUD...

This is my opinion of course
Larion94

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:51:52 PM

Thank you

For example, what are the real competitors now?
I think now there are no worthy competitors to them?

kazoubg1

Activity: 252
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:14:38 AM

They are working hard. But why do not they offer something to boost the market? Are they skilled enough to make it a good coin?
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:09:49 AM

They are working hard. But why do not they offer something to boost the market? Are they skilled enough to make it a good coin?
The development of the product is based on the timeline they follow but what makes the price boost is to get listed in big exchanges.
Actually they said they are already working on it but the control is not on the team but those who will list this token, I know we like to see it pump
but for now it's not timely, maybe they are waiting for the right timing.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
chunt

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:21:17 AM

Thank you

Hi, this article is a good read  to understand Crypterium and other players in the market:

https://medium.com/@crypterium/crypterium-vs-everyone-else-dca07ac0902f
Aegean Skipper

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:16:07 PM

Is the Loyalty program like passive income or we have to trade very often?
At the moment do we have to make actions as moving tokens to the platform or anything else or the MVP program will begin in the future?

kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:09:17 PM

The development of the product is based on the timeline they follow but what makes the price boost is to get listed in big exchanges.
Actually they said they are already working on it but the control is not on the team but those who will list this token, I know we like to see it pump
I think in April there will be a big exchange going on with CRPT because I have kept the CRPT for 3 months and this really is a very long time since most big investors are leaving CRPT to invest in another ICO project but I will not sell and keep until the CRPT reaches $ 10 and will consider selling at this price.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Killerpotleaf

Activity: 812

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:31:16 PM

Thank you

This project has competitors. Only still no one has made their product. Perhaps Crypterium will be the first. But always it is necessary to remember the risks.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:51:02 PM

You didn't lose that money, just the value of coin has been decreased in the market that's why it is showing very low values. If you wait patiently for some more time you can reach more value which you didn't expect.
MRlong

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:01:33 PM

I think in April there will be a big exchange going on with CRPT because I have kept the CRPT for 3 months and this really is a very long time since most big investors are leaving CRPT to invest in another ICO project but I will not sell and keep until the CRPT reaches $ 10 and will consider selling at this price.
3 months is not a long time to wait for results from an ICO project. I have been waiting for DENT for 6 months just because it can not be listed on any exchange that is bigger than HitBTC. Just for a minute rush, I gave up the chance of getting a x100 profit from DENT, only after I sold it for a week. Therefore, you should to wait more to see the value of CRPT increases. 6 months like DENT can be needed.
FrankCastle1

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:29:45 PM

On iOS app invitations:

For security reasons, Crypterium’s functionality will be made available to its users in stages (at this time, we are not completely sure that our service’s most important functions are error-free). To control this process, a limited number of special invitations have been provided to a certain part of our audience. We are planning to enable full access to Crypterium’s full range of options soon (reinstalling the app will not be necessary). We apologize for the inconvenience. The procedure of launching the app this way was implemented in the interest of our community. However, it is easier to simply wait for the service’s full range of options to open for everyone.

Wouldn't it be better to provide a public beta version for everyone instead to just "a certain part of our audience", maybe on the testenet (using the Ethereum Ropsten testnet and a test version of your backend) ? And would be nice to publish at least the source code of the client app on github, so that other people could look at it and give you feedback about security etc. As written before, security by obscurity is not working.

The full beta versions of the application are not available to everyone for control purposes. It is easier to collect the feedback from a few than the many. On source code, as I stated before, There is no plan to release Crypterium source codes on GitHub at the moment. It’s hard to tell that a frequency or severity of hacker attacks depends on this. The security is strong and fullfill the most modern security requirements. Our application belongs to the category of crypto banks. We do not know examples when current banking solutions are fully laid out to public. That’s a not safe. There is one more thing that should be taken into account. We have our own developments on safety, optimization, data transfer, etc that should be kept private. Our chosen methods are working perfectly fine, but thank you for your concern and feedback.

Do you plan to release the source code for github in the future? Also what it is necessary to make to participate in testing? And one more question, version of the application available for download on ios so far very raw, when you will introduce new functionality?

There is no plan to release Crypterium source codes on GitHub at the moment. It’s hard to tell that a frequency or severity of hacker attacks depends on this. The security is strong and fulfill the most modern security requirements. Our application belongs to the category of crypto banks. We do not know examples when current banking solutions are fully laid out to public. That’s a not safe. There is one more thing that should be taken into account. We have our own developments on safety, optimization, data transfer, etc that should be kept private.

For security reasons, Crypterium’s functionality will be made available to its users in stages. We are planning to enable full access to Crypterium’s full range of options soon (reinstalling the app will not be necessary). The procedure of launching the app this way was implemented in the interest of our community.

If you would like to receive an invitation and start using the full version of Crypterium sooner, please contact us at invite@crypterium.com and provide the following information:
- How many CRPT tokens you have at your disposal;
- What kind of smartphone you have;
- Why it is important for you to start using the full functionality of Crypterium as soon as possible.

Our product requires a number of third party integrations including payment cards, exchanges, developers, etc. The core technology is now ready now.  It is  just a matter of putting all of the parts together in a way which is economically viable, for everybody involved. Functional capabilities of Crypterium will be added upon gradually. We cannot define any version as "full" because we are planning to update and expand our public features on a regular basis. If you mean the introduction of NFC and crypto-fiat transactions, it depends on achieving agreements with third party partners. We are in the final stage of negotiations with some of them.
FrankCastle1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:30:29 PM

On iOS app invitations:

Unless everyone can see your code to verify that the security is strong, it is security by obscurity, and every security researcher and organization doesn't recommend it, e.g. "The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) in the United States specifically recommends against this practice: "System security should not depend on the secrecy of the implementation or its components.", from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security_through_obscurity .

Here is an example of an open source banking solution: http://www.fintp.org It doesn't make sense to say that it is not safe. The opposite is the case: if everyone can see and review your code, you can get feedback to make it more safe. Otherwise bugs might be only found by black hat hackers.

Another big example of an open source financial system that works perfectly is the Bitcoin network. Traditional closed sourced banking is a dinosaur and I thought with the start of Bitcoin this was extinct.

Another famous open source example for banking is Paypal, see there github repository: https://github.com/paypal While they might not have released their core server code (but I didn't examine all 155 repositories they have), they have lots of source code available for third parties to integrate Paypal.

You plan that webshops can integrate Crypterium. You should at least have open source code so that webshops can do this easily.

Thanks for your feedback.
FrankCastle1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:32:46 PM

Is the Loyalty program like passive income or we have to trade very often?
At the moment do we have to make actions as moving tokens to the platform or anything else or the MVP program will begin in the future?

f you hold CRPT in your Crypterium App and you also spend them (for example, by making crypto-to-fiat payments), you are part of MLP. This is done to encourage spending 😃

Crypterium loyalty program is based on cashback (tokenback) facility and operates according to the common rule applicable for all user categories: the more crypto-to-fiat payments you are making within a month, the greater your loyalty reward shall be next month. Individual reward is also depends on user category. However, user personal activity is a key driver of reward size. Token holding itself generates no benefits, if no transactions are performed by the token holder (this user shall not be rewarded under Crypterium loyalty program).

Currently, the loyalty program assumes 4 categories on the basis of CRPT balance in Crypterium app*:
1) Bronze – no tokens available,
2) Silver – tokens under 8000,
3) Gold – tokens under 25000,
4) Platinum – 25000 tokens and greater.
*Minimal balance of CRPT tokens on the Crypterium account within a full calendar month.

Crypterium user tokenback shall be distributed through an independent monthly loyalty fund (MLF). A specific part (based on Crypterium’s margin generated by a specific merchant) of every crypto-to-fiat payment made via Crypterium in the currency of payment shall be allocated to the general loyalty fund. Then Crypterium shall openly acquire CRPT tokens available in the secondary market for the funds generated during the month. These are our marketing expenses to promote and improve user payment activity. Subsequently, MLF shall be split into 4 parts based on 4 user groups (Bronze – 5%, Silver – 10%, Gold – 35%, Platinum – 50%). Finally, tokens shall be transfered to a Crypterium’s user account as a proportion to his/her user group fund. This proportion shall be measured as follows: proportion of all crypto-to-fiat payments made by a specific user within a specific month from the amount of crypto-to-fiat payment generated by the entire user group for a particular month.

Crypterium loyalty program applies to crypto-to-fiat payments to merchants and does not cover all transactions preformed in the Crypterium service. Crypterium shall retain the right to change terms and conditions of unsecured loyalty program.
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 298 »
  Print  

Jump to: