Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:23:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITDEGREE - Revolutionizing education with blockchain  (Read 19071 times)
graysoon
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:30:04 PM

Was looking to all the video they have made everything is so robotic but nothing about investors or exchanges...
hoanghai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:24:17 PM

Not creating fud, just suggesting that we really need to get listed on more exchanges before the bulls come. People generally despise hitbtc, and smaller noname exchanges, they are not going to register an account just to buy bdg tokens. Future investors, students should have more and better places to buy. Come on the daily volume on hitbtc is pathetic,  I alone hold more tokens that worth 1 week of the daily volume. And look at the greens, new money is coming in, almost everything is going up 10-25% but not bdg. I really think its because of the poor exchange choices
camargoherrera

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:43:11 PM

But like I said there are no fireworks around education and getting a government partnership aint something you can do in 3 months, you'll need minimum 1 year

I am also a BDG investor and I understand that for those that look for shor-term gains the current volume and prices are frustrating, but just take a step back and try to look at the bigger picture. BDG is trying to build a global education platform with a buisness model that outperforms say Udemy by 100 times. A global platform that works with students to provide education, works with companies to provide employees, work with government to provide an educated and working population that earns alot of money and pays alot of taxes.
tientien22

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:43:38 PM

As you can see BDG is working hard to bring long-term value. Once BDG becomes a good education platform we'll see students buy BDG to learn = more volmue = higher prices. Once we see companies using BDG we'll see higher volumes = higher prices, once we see a government try to use BDG we'll see higher volume = higher prices. Once we see mass adoption we'll see higher volume = higher prices. And all this volume and buy pressure will come from outside of the crypto world.
camargoherrera

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:43:45 PM

BDG has no "fireworks" so alot of people sell quickly, but I believe that in the end it's not the hype projects that bring the most gains, but the hard workers and those that have a chance to spread into the "real world". Everyone needs education, online education is only getting more popular, Online Education is gonna be one of the bigger markets in the future, crypto or not crypto user you'll be using BDG if it's a good platform. BDG also not only wants to have courses like say Udemy, their buisness model is around companies and governments working with it. There are already 2 companies that want to use BDG, BDG had a talk with the ex-president of Mexico and he liked the idea of BDG, BDG also has a meeting with the United Nations, BDG also is a speaker on one of the bigger Education conferences in London and the Department of Education will also be there.
maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:03:52 PM

BDG has no "fireworks" so alot of people sell quickly, but I believe that in the end it's not the hype projects that bring the most gains, but the hard workers and those that have a chance to spread into the "real world". Everyone needs education, online education is only getting more popular, Online Education is gonna be one of the bigger markets in the future, crypto or not crypto user you'll be using BDG if it's a good platform. BDG also not only wants to have courses like say Udemy, their buisness model is around companies and governments working with it. There are already 2 companies that want to use BDG, BDG had a talk with the ex-president of Mexico and he liked the idea of BDG, BDG also has a meeting with the United Nations, BDG also is a speaker on one of the bigger Education conferences in London and the Department of Education will also be there.

But will the UN and Mexico be looking to use BDG tokens or this is a service they are looking to provide to UN and Mexico outside of blockchain?
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:07:22 PM

As you can see BDG is working hard to bring long-term value. Once BDG becomes a good education platform we'll see students buy BDG to learn = more volmue = higher prices. Once we see companies using BDG we'll see higher volumes = higher prices, once we see a government try to use BDG we'll see higher volume = higher prices. Once we see mass adoption we'll see higher volume = higher prices. And all this volume and buy pressure will come from outside of the crypto world.

best best thing still is to actually use the token to get some better knowledge and not just hold it to speculate. But that's the same with nearly every project. The Project is doing well and I would appreciate some cooperation with some governments/ institutions
think3214

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:38:55 PM

BitDegree and HostingerCOM are working together with one of the universities in Lithuania to bring subjects such as Digital Advertising into the curriculum!
https://twitter.com/bitdegree_org/status/985856991393443840
Jantapw
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:22:24 PM

I really like the courses but I don't see any uniformity in lay-out and style... I really think this would help making the platform much more professional and attract more people..
albermaze

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 01:33:47 PM

I believe that introducing blockchain into education has great potential. I've invested in one eductional blockchain project and it is doing quite well demonstrating x2 from ICO price. BDG token seems to loose value since ICO. However, that can mean only that the project need more time to reveal the whole potential.
ajieafianto

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:25:49 PM

currently none, for now all courses are for free and the BDG Token isn't added into the system. Once the team decides that the platform is ready and have enough feedback from users they will add the BDG Token and with that later will come scholarships and free courses from partners.
maardhayrule

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:25:56 PM

By getting more students, by getting more companies to search for employees and sponsor courses, by working with governments and providing education to their citizens. Students / Companies / Governments need to buy BDG to be able to use the platform = a lot of buying pressure = higher prices of BDG Tokens.
camargoherrera

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:26:15 PM

I'm trying to take the "Learn python Basics: Up to date python course for beginners" but it seems to be broken. There is only 1 vidjavascript:void(0);eo in the whole course
karlu92

Activity: 392
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:46:30 AM

currently none, for now all courses are for free and the BDG Token isn't added into the system. Once the team decides that the platform is ready and have enough feedback from users they will add the BDG Token and with that later will come scholarships and free courses from partners.

Are there any partnerships planned with other platforms accepting BDG Token or are they "worthless" if there is no market for the project?
Xemesis113

Activity: 247

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:09:03 PM

The BDG Team does not control the price. The price is controled by the crypto space, by speculation, by hype. BDG did go up almost 100% in ETH price and 30% in USD value, so it did go a little up, but the volume is very low, so the current price doesn't mean anything. One user with 30k USD can make the price go back to ICO prices and one user with 30k USD can make the price go to 1c. With this volume you can't really state the price. Many investors just wont sell at this price cause they believe the project will make gains and new investors don't buy BDG cause it doesnt have fireworks around it. We dont need fireworks, we dont need speculation. All BDG needs is a working platform that can be released to students, that can be released to comapnies, that can be released to a government. Students won't care about the current price of BDG cause the price will be dynamically adjusted to always be the same in $ value. That means that eventually we'll have a few milion students buying BDG no matter the price, with a few milion students we'll have a few milion volume, with many students we'll have many companies using te platform, companies will be buying BDG and they wont be buying 100$ / 1000$ of BDG they'll be buying 50 000$ 100 000$ in one go. Later we'll want governments to work with BDG and that's when all hell will break loose, governments spend hundrends of milions on education every year. Do you imagine getting a portion of that money into the system? And after that money comes in we'll see the whole crypto world FOMO into BDG. Investing into Education is one of the best ways to make money only investing into education takes time.
camargoherrera

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:09:11 PM

Off course the team can control the price. Marketing has to be spot on. Be way more serious on twitter, get more followers. We need more buyers so get on more exchanges with more potential buyers etc..
yassinebenouhoud

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:09:28 PM

Off course the team can control the price. Marketing has to be spot on. Be way more serious on twitter, get more followers. We need more buyers so get on more exchanges with more potential buyers etc..
They have the request, its more of the fact that the admins will convey the message
yassinebenouhoud

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:24:14 PM

As you see BDG is very active in the Blockchain and crypto community. They are currently focusing also on being more active in the Education space.
Nobody is sitting, everyone is working their hardest at BDG.
camargoherrera

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:24:26 PM

Rafael S  where can I find the info that says that Bitdegree is closed source? On Steemit it says Bitdegree is an open source platform?Thanks
Rafael S If Bit degree is on an open source blockchain then how can it be otherwise?
kevinantonio

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:24:48 PM

Thats what I'm trying to understand. I thouoght that evrything on a blockchain is opoen source? Now as I said I am new to this so If you can help educate me then I would be grateful.Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: