Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:10:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITDEGREE - Revolutionizing education with blockchain  (Read 19067 times)
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:33:36 AM

We need to find a niche and an anchor from where we can diversify and grow. The goals are to increase student base, partnerships, pull huge amounts of traffic to Bitdegree website, exchanges, rapid development of BDG business platform, token usage.
CryptoWind

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 08:01:35 PM

I like this project so much, Ive known about it recently, unfortunatly I didnt know about it when bounty and ico were going. Now Im going to try some courses of the project, I really excited about this.  Smiley Join guys if you are not here yet) and try too
hoanghai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:27:03 PM

I see many discussions about the price, indeed bdg it’s long term project, but we really need at least one better exchange. Recent example, Lala World
If the team keeps delivering like they did the last months, this one is a steal on the long term right now.
Onix

Activity: 500
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:38:30 PM

Is when the payment begins to receive lessons indicates the price hike in the coming weeks to know that we are in the last week of the free offer
ALL COURSES FOR FREE end on
4 DAYS: 14 HOURS:35 MINUTES:09 SECONDS
onix213

Activity: 80
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:59:31 PM

The wave of price rises is likely to start next week, especially if the platform is officially launched
The increase in the number of lessons with the increase in the number of students and teachers indicates an increase in the use of bdg token and therefore the price increase

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:54:45 PM

I don’t know how BDG tokens will be acquired to swap with fiat. In the short term students will have to acquire tokens on their own. However in time as BDG platform is fully implemented that feature should also be implemented. Hopefully we get on good exchanges sooner where we get plenty of liquidity.

What i learned in Telegram from the admins, is that students/users pay with fiat and the platform converts it to BDG. I think they gonna buy it up from exchanges automatically with a api or something.

That's definitely the best and easiest way to go if it works like that. The payment process needs to be smooth and nobody wants to be bothered with several payment steps.

I guess they will just act as a broker in that case. They rely on different exchanges but integrate the simplified buying process. That is quite a good way to handle everything since it might be a easy way to just use credit cards or PayPal etc. It might even be a cool idea in the future to have some sort of voucher codes or something purchasable to make it even faster.
Bitdegree will win if they make it easier to learn online than buying a book for example. it has to be intuitive and userfriendly

In the beginning that's fine but in the long run the goal is hopefully to not further support businesses like VISA and PayPal Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Onix

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:00:44 PM

Note that there is no chat icon in the site so it is recommended to add chat on the bitdegree web site and those interested in this educational project should work to publish and share the lessons in the social networking sites to bring a large number of students or wants to be a teacher and thus promote more project and raise The number of visits to the site
https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/bitdegree.org
tientien6

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:36:06 PM

Surely anyone buying tokens over the past while are buying from people who are crystalizing significant losses??
Just wondering ( didn't get a response on this yet) why does CMC say total supply is 514.8m while etherscan says 660m tokens?
davidjoshua

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:36:13 PM

The token implementation is already taking place, the plan was to get the first version of token implementation ready this week, after that BDG will be charging for some courses, not for all. And yes I expect a possible rise in the price cause volume will rise on exchanges. With higher volume the price should increase, interest should increase, possibility of getting listed on exchanges should increase.
eduardocastellano

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:36:32 PM

The token implementation is already taking place, the plan was to get the first version of token implementation ready this week, after that BDG will be charging for some courses, not for all. And yes I expect a possible rise in the price cause volume will rise on exchanges. With higher volume the price should increase, interest should increase, possibility of getting listed on exchanges should increase.
Yes absolutely. To begin with we should see an increasing uptrend in the volume. BDG Token is going to have utility now. Beta platform is progressing well towards in full implementation. We are not a paper project anymore. Most projects are talkers and we are doing it. Real world blockchain project with a utility.
onix213

Activity: 80
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:05:30 AM

After reviewing some of the site statistics, I noticed that a low ranking female element in your site may be due to the lack of interest in the courses that concern the women with more interest. They can offer more and increase in traffic and diversify the sources of visits so that they are not only courses dedicated to technology and crypto currency
Also, it is not possible to make all paid courses all at once if it is possible to keep free and paid courses.  Smiley

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:49:00 AM

The people talking shit about BDG now are the same ones who will be buying it once confidence In the project is restored, because most of them are sheep... they shit on BDG now because everyone else is doing it and they don’t have a mind of their own to come to their own conclusions, and they will buy BDG for the exact same reason. I seen the same thing happen with ETHOS (BQX) not long after ICO.
blo8i

Activity: 960
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:14:07 AM

I think that in the first place you need to increase the number of users of the site and only then talk about the exchange, but for this nothing is done
Sunil36801985

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:57:17 AM

This is one of the worst investment I have ever had in my portfolio...The value of the coin almost has dropped 20 times than its all time high n no improvement from long time
masteraccountcreator

Activity: 234

I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:55:05 PM

Still waiting for the price to kick in...still hodling some coins..
hoping for a great announcement coming from BDG team
Onix

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:07:05 PM

It is best to develop a guide to how to use the bitdegree platform as well as how to get the Bdg TOKEN Through education with an explanation of the method and objectives of platform on the future.
cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:59:39 AM

Hello BitDegree believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of BitDegree at: https://cointopper.com/coin/bitdegree

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
geronimo77

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:11:20 AM

Hello Dev. I paid BDG for the Hostinger service. It's been almost a week since I sent the BDG to them and the transaction has been confirmed. Until now I still do not receive the services that I paid. Is this the first time someone has encountered something like me? Can you help me to solve the problem?
camargoherrera

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:47:28 PM

also depends on the country and company you want to apply with this certificate, austria for example is still old-economy/university driven, we wont see use of those online certificates for another 5-10 years i guess, whereas the US is way more progressive with these things already
forghu

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:47:45 PM

coursera does that, if it's what you mean
you basically get a virtual certificate after finishing a stanford course for example
did that, but it's not really worth anything unless the whole branch matures and those certificates gain more value
IMHO its to early for that, but it's definitely the right direction
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: