Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:56:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will there be an another life after death?  (Read 2471 times)
billsted86

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:45:05 PM

if in my religion, after death there is no life, we will be eternal in the hereafter. But before that, there are stages first, like later after the apocalypse we will gather in mahsyar fields to calculate the deeds of our deeds. if our good deeds are many, we will enter heaven forever and vice versa, if our good deeds are few and many evil deeds we will stay in hell forever.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ardan17

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:59:04 PM

Death is a sure thing for every living creature, such is the word of God. The life that is lived in this world is just a game and a temporary shelter.
In the Islamic world, we believe in life after death. Life after death is not like in this world. The life to be lived after death is eternal and eternal whose place is generally called afterlife.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:02:10 PM

Death is a sure thing for every living creature, such is the word of God. The life that is lived in this world is just a game and a temporary shelter.
In the Islamic world, we believe in life after death. Life after death is not like in this world. The life to be lived after death is eternal and eternal whose place is generally called afterlife.
At the moment most religions are speculating that there is indeed life after death and atheist vehemently denies that but to be on the safe side, it's important to be safer than to be sorry.
Haywhy1

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:02:42 PM

We all know we are going to die one day, but if there is another life after death, that is what i can't say...only those who has die  know where there faith was.
Mellifluous

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:08:11 PM

As i believe that there is God who create us and give plan, purpose and meaning to our lives, I also believe that there is another life after death. A life with heavenly father above.  
TraderRay

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:29:35 PM

Perhaps. Or we could just be orbs flying endlessly in the void
MonChip

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:33:19 PM

I don't think so. Life is a gift of nature. It has a beginning, and it has an end.
nipu

Activity: 229

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:50:48 PM

as a faith of budhism there is another life after death.. they measured it according to their sins... if u do good things u can have a good life after death if u do so bad u will have to suffer
androidpobeditel

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:25:11 PM

Yes, that's right, all people are born again after their physical death. But this happens regardless of the desires of the person, whether he wants it or not. A new birth is a process of nature, and it can be said so, it is automated. The physical death itself is not death, but another life, in a different state - not in the physical, but in the energy state, life that can last until a new physical birth and one day, and a year, and thousands of years, for all people this period is different, but then the birth takes place again in the physical body.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:10:47 AM

i believe in religion. i also believe the line above. Do you?
i think it is important to see the life from different perspectives.

for example, 2 killers are caught from 2 different places for their crime.  suppose,the first killer killed 1000000 people
(like, adolf hitler) and the  2nd one killed only 1 human being.

after the judgement it is decided that they both should be hanged/killed/poisoned.It will be their punishment.
but, think carefully, they are both convicted and got the same judgement.

But, we cannot kill the 1st person for 1000000 times for every death. this is our limitations but it is not for the GOD.

Well, so we are not talking about life after death but rather the consequences of actions in life after death. If we are going to talk about what God will to us will be a lengthy topic. But in essence, we don't know how God decides, of we do then we are Gods ourselves. Reading the Bible will give us a glimpse of what's going to happen.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
youarehere

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:21:11 AM

there's no another life after you die because when you die your gone there's no coming back and there's no proof of that
patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 08:33:32 AM

I am very doubt about the lifeafter death, until now, no one can prove it exist, so i wont believe in that.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
Aming amirudin

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:49:17 AM

even though I am not a good person ... as a religious person I believe in life after death
eshkikay

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:26:00 PM

for example, 2 killers are caught from 2 different places for their crime.  suppose,the first killer killed 1000000 people

after the judgement it is decided that they both should be hanged/killed/poisoned.It will be their punishment.

But, we cannot kill the 1st person for 1000000 times for every death. this is our limitations but it is not for the GOD.
some people say that there's a life after death, and I'm one of them who really believed. Because I believe that there is a god who watch over on us when we are still happy living in this cruel world and I do really believed that God gives us new life after death.
sharm2121

Activity: 238

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:22:45 PM

If your a religious person you will believe that there is another life after death. Bible says that if you die and its the end of the world  and your in God you will stand in your grave and will live forever.

SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:26:57 PM

there will not be, I do not believe in this, man will die and everything, life is given only one)

JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:48:20 PM

I don't think that life is a videogame, where you have a lot of lives. Of course there is life after death, but not for you. For someone else.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Bit There

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:26:49 PM

I believe there is life after death. Because if not, why is there a curse, sin, sacrifice, goodness, evil in man? Because there is a price to pay for our deeds. If not, why is there a sense of regret or a heavy heart in doing something that is not good?
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:02:56 PM

In my religion is it written that after death is judgement, nothing like life after death what is there after death is to go and meet your maker and analyze all your deed to him

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
9thst

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:52:21 PM

No i dont about it. i will tell you after im dying. for some people believe about it but me are not believe on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: