Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:41:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Zilliqa: A scalable blockchain platform with througput of thousands of TX/s  (Read 47193 times)
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:39:38 AM

All,

Can i keep my ZILL on exchange ( Binance)? Or should I transfer them somewhere else ( if yes, where?) before the mainnet launch?

Thanks

I am quite sure Binance will support this mainnet swap even there is no hard date announced yet. We have to wait until they reveal the details about the procedure of this swap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 10:40:24 AM

All,

Can i keep my ZILL on exchange ( Binance)? Or should I transfer them somewhere else ( if yes, where?) before the mainnet launch?

Thanks

https://info.binance.com/en/currencies/zilliqa

there is a roadmap of ZIL at the bottom of the page, so, they will support the mainnet launch of course

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
Locker5000

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:32:39 AM

I think zilliqa is huge investment for the next couple of days.

Just think of what might happen. Mainnet coming at 31 Jan 2019..

BTC oversold is gonna jump up again.

Zilliqa gained 35% already. Twitter is full of hype now.

More bullish news to follow this week.

ITs starting the bullish period is in... 700 sats incoming!!
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1075

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:44:47 PM

More like 7000sats incoming...taking Zil into top 10.

https://www.coindesk.com/new-exchange-claims-it-can-tokenize-shares-of-airbnb-uber-spacex
Crypto startups Zilliqa and MaiCoin have teamed up to create a centralized security token exchange.

Once Zil starts being used by more later this year , it will work its way into top 3.

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Locker5000

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:53:11 AM

More like 7000sats incoming...taking Zil into top 10.

https://www.coindesk.com/new-exchange-claims-it-can-tokenize-shares-of-airbnb-uber-spacex
Crypto startups Zilliqa and MaiCoin have teamed up to create a centralized security token exchange.

Once Zil starts being used by more later this year , it will work its way into top 3.

W0w Dude I didn't know that I think Zilliqa will get a rush, the graph of Zilliqa looks sweet.

I think we can gain a 100% soon!!

Everyone get in this ride now. Just before Swap Zilliqa is gonna tear one up!
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:00:35 AM

Zilliqa got ranked #1 coin to watch by CoinCodex!

https://coincodex.com/article/2925/top-3-coins-to-watch-jan-28-feb-3-2019/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:57:58 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2019, 03:11:18 AM by Mrpumperitis

https://twitter.com/AWSCloudSEAsia/status/1090156597362466816
Zilliqa enjoys high scalability and security while simulating real world situations with its 1000 nodes testnet environment. Find out how they did it on AWS! https://amzn.to/2Ujl8Su

Very impressive work guys.

Im sure Amazon would be willing to work with Zil as they have been watching it very closely since day1.
It is the only coin that can handle the scalability Amazon (and others) require.

Shocked 48hours left till mainnet launch  Shocked

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 09:51:35 PM

what pools are ready for the mainnet launch?

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:18:16 AM

what pools are ready for the mainnet launch?

https://www.reddit.com/r/zilliqa/comments/alawug/uupool_will_be_on_the_line_zil_zil_any_coin_to/
I only know of this...but the reason there may not be many pools is because Zil mining may not need them.

https://www.reddit.com/r/zilliqa/comments/8plk6o/does_zilliqa_dissuade_mining_pools/
sardaukar78
In systems like Bitcoin, several miners (computers) compete to produce a block and win a reward. So even though several people compete, only one person wins. Mining pools ensure this reward is spread out evenly to people.

It seems in Zilliqa, this reward is automatically spread evenly, so no need for mining pools. Cool Smiley

SalisPlays
Correct, the system naturally is against pooling

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:36:52 AM

imo, we are at the beginning of ZILS 1st s-curve.....exciting times ahead  Smiley

EustaceBagge

Activity: 392
Merit: 54

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 07:55:00 AM

Hi guys! I am new to this topics but have heard many nice things about Zilliqa. As far as I can understand, this is a sharding solution for Ethereum, correct? If so, what makes the project promising if no one ever decides to use it for Ethereum sharding?

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:17:06 AM

Hi guys! I am new to this topics but have heard many nice things about Zilliqa. As far as I can understand, this is a sharding solution for Ethereum, correct? If so, what makes the project promising if no one ever decides to use it for Ethereum sharding?
Wrong, Zilliqa has nothing to do with Ethereum, apart from currently being an erc20 token.
Mainet for Zil goes live today. Grin..then sometime in next few months the erc20 Zil will be swapped for zil coins to be used on Zil Blockchain.

btc - Crypto 1.0 (2009)

ETH - Crypto 2.0 (2015)

Zilliqa - Crypto 3.0 (2019)Built in sharding over 2800 TPS now on testnet...with potential to do tens of thousands tps.
Uses new Scilla language for state of the art smart contracts...
Decentralized and secure...eco friendly, dual mining gpu pow.

Smiley

EustaceBagge

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 08:28:30 AM

Thank you for the info. I look forward to seeing how the mainnet will impact the project, and perhaps get a bag of ZIL.  Grin

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:08:59 AM

Thank you for the info. I look forward to seeing how the mainnet will impact the project, and perhaps get a bag of ZIL.  Grin

What sence in this mainnet if tokens will be not swapped? This is still will be ERC tokens until end of June. Seems they just announced "launch" to be first before they competitors  Grin
This is looks like in Universa which "launched mainnet" around one year ago, but this is still ERC tokens, and no using of their blockchain...
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:04:09 AM

Thank you for the info. I look forward to seeing how the mainnet will impact the project, and perhaps get a bag of ZIL.  Grin

What sence in this mainnet if tokens will be not swapped? This is still will be ERC tokens until end of June. Seems they just announced "launch" to be first before they competitors  Grin
This is looks like in Universa which "launched mainnet" around one year ago, but this is still ERC tokens, and no using of their blockchain...

Same thought am having right now, what is the point of lunching mainnet yet zil still remains an erc20 token? It's as good as don't lunch it at all until when the swap can take place, i don't think this moves has met to expectations of zil supporters, Angry still feels like another delay imo Sad

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:52:50 PM

Smiley Congratulations team Zilliqa  Smiley

https://cryptobriefing.com/zilliqa-mainnet-launch-sharding/

The launch of Zilliqa’s (ZIL) mainnet today has been heralded as the first ever successful implementation of sharding technology on a blockchain.

The Zilliqa mainnet went online at 16:00 GMT on January 31st. It includes a host of new features, including sharding – a scaling solution – which will be used for regular payments as well as for smart contract transactions.

In a letter to crypto media outlets this morning, Zilliqa’s CEO and co-founder, Xinshu Dong, said the launch represents the first adoption of sharding: an important milestone in making blockchains scalable.

“Today, we are taking a leap towards our vision of enabling innovative blockchain-powered solutions to real-world problems,” Dong wrote. “With this launch, Zilliqa is now the first public blockchain platform to successfully implement sharding, to address one of the biggest challenges to mainstream blockchain adoption – scalability.”

+
https://ethereumworldnews.com/the-zilliqa-zil-mainnet-is-now-live-and-could-soon-implement-zksnarks/

EustaceBagge

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 07:48:32 AM

Have there been any noticeable changes now that the main net has been launched? Are you guys happy?

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:44:17 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2019, 08:25:18 AM by Mrpumperitis

Have there been any noticeable changes now that the main net has been launched? Are you guys happy?
I am happy   Smiley
To see Zilliqa prove that Blockchain and POW can be used in conjunction with sharding.  Grin
This is Next Gen Blockchain tech and its working!  Grin

Also with eco pow, this will make it so easy for people around the world to be able to mine Zil and help grow Zil tech at the same time.
Imagine every tech office ,googles,Amazons,Facebook etc, every University, every next gen smartphone all able to mine Zil.
 Why wouldn't they if they already have their computers on 24/7?  

https://www.howtogeek.com/393139/mobile-cpus-are-now-as-fast-as-your-desktop-pc/
Those low-power chips you have in your phone and tablet are on their way to surpassing the higher-power chips in your laptop and desktop

lols, anyways, these are some happy thoughts on Zil...i got plenty more  Grin

btw
People that have sold and waiting for Zil miner coins to dump on markets...beware....
They need to wait till Zilliqa comes out of Bootstrap phase next month...so no new mined Zil on markets until then.

https://smartereum.com/47331/ethereum-news-today-zilliqa-mainnet-is-the-first-to-use-the-sharding-protocol-processes-2500-transactions-per-second-ethereum-sharding-protocol/
The team announced that the mainnet will be in the bootstrap phase until match 2019. During this period, the miners will not process any transaction but they will be rewarded for their computational power as usual.

https://explorer.zilliqa.com/blockchain

big_daddy

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 10:46:22 AM

Dear ZIL miners, is there a W10 miner here to share some results please

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:03:07 AM

Same thought am having right now, what is the point of lunching mainnet yet zil still remains an erc20 token? It's as good as don't lunch it at all until when the swap can take place, i don't think this moves has met to expectations of zil supporters, Angry still feels like another delay imo Sad

They just lost their chances before their competitors. As all their competitors will be first with mainnet and sharding. This is not a mainnet without native coins. Universa also dont have nothing and just promising again and again, but no native coins during year and no apps still.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: