Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:12:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Zilliqa: A scalable blockchain platform with througput of thousands of TX/s  (Read 47194 times)
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:42:46 PM

Guys, have you heard about QuarkChain and possible killer of Ziliqa? Because they achieved higher TPS in testnet than Ziliqa can process on mainnet  Smiley.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 07:22:03 PM

After the launch of the mainnet, can anyone tell me when exactly the swap from the ERC20 tokens to their new blockchain will take place?

according to this article on the official Zilliqa forum https://forum.zilliqa.com/t/end-of-bootstrap-phase/553 the token swap has to be done by the end of April, or earlier
there is no fixed date yet

To secure the success of token swap (scheduled to start in late April), and better support exchanges and wallets, we would like to open the network to only allow payment transactions, i.e.,

You should have to read this carefully it is scheduled to start by the end of current month but no deadline till now. I hope they will bring best solution to swap to the mainnet.

Just a couriosity to make it clear, the swap is only for the tokens right?
If I have my ZILs on the node I’m mining right now I have to do nothing or do I have to move them somewhere?

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
Bshiki

Activity: 826
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:05:40 PM

After the launch of the mainnet, can anyone tell me when exactly the swap from the ERC20 tokens to their new blockchain will take place?

according to this article on the official Zilliqa forum https://forum.zilliqa.com/t/end-of-bootstrap-phase/553 the token swap has to be done by the end of April, or earlier
there is no fixed date yet

I see. So there is nothing that have to be done, so far. With more and more projects launching their mainnet it can be quite stressful, not to miss out on a token swap deadline.

investors who keep large sums of zilcoin check the news every day.
for them, this will definitely not be a problem. but holders who have forgotten the password to their eth wallet or keep a small amount can really miss announcements made for them.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1075

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:45:31 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2019, 01:09:16 AM by Mrpumperitis

Just saw this... Grin
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zilliqa/#ratings
Ratings are calculated by third party organizations and are not influenced or endorsed by CoinMarketCap in any way.

FCAS stands for Fundamental Crypto Asset Score, a single, consistently comparable value for measuring cryptocurrency project health. FCAS measures User Activity, Developer Behavior and Asset Maturity. Find out more about FCAS.

Fundamental Crypto Asset Score  - A   Shocked

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:31:21 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2019, 07:34:05 AM by Mrpumperitis

Great info Max, thanks  Smiley
Listen carfeully guys, Hybrid blockchains...where private meet public..(14:50)
.intel hardware to secure private chains(17m) ....wow
+much more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCE6WEfGOew

Bull_io
Published on 1 Apr 2019
About Max:
Max is CEO & Co-Founder at Anquan Capital, a group of deep tech companies which includes Zilliqa and Anqlave. He is also a board member to an international portfolio of technology companies.

Max is a serial entrepreneur with over 25 years’ experience of building companies in Europe, the US and Asia.

He was selected by EY as one of Asia’s Top 100 FinTech contributors in 2016.

The Anquan group of companies consists of Anqlave & Zilliqa:

Anqlave has built a set of products based upon hardware rooted security that allows enterprise customers to protect their digital assets and data with unprecedented levels of security; Anqlave also builds permissioned blockchain applications using the same component technology for security and privacy control. This technology played a critical part on the DvP phase of Project UBIN which is a Singapore central bank initiative to explore clearing and settlement of payments & securities using blockchain technology.

extra info.......https://www.blockasia.io/anquan-capital-bringing-lab-research-to-life-with-blockchain/
Anquan’s Private Blockchain

Currently, Anquan’s private, permissioned blockchain technology uses the same source code as Zilliqa.

“Heavily regulated industries and most enterprises demand highest levels of data privacy. It is important for them to have highest levels of confidence that data will only be shared on a need-to-know-basis within the blockchain network, and that only authorised participants can join the network. Anquan’s Hardware Rooted Trust technology, which leverages Intel SGX, has given our many banking clients the level of assurance they require around data privacy.”

https://www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/Deloitte/sg/Documents/financial-services/sg-fsi-project-ubin-report.pdf  
Project Ubin, which places a tokenized form (CBDC)of the Singapore Dollar(SGD) on a DLT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8_X-pRLVWg
Another excellent Video with Max
Bull_io
Published on 1 Apr 2019

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:19:15 AM

<---Buying ZIL  Grin

I feel Zil has be squeezed enough in this price range....

Its time to break out and rise a few levels  Tongue Kiss Cool

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:02:16 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2019, 01:14:34 AM by Mrpumperitis

^Hi Mr V... dont worry bro:)

Orders filled under 0.00000420  Grin
(me will keep buying as it keeps dropping, thanks guys)
I really feel sorry for those selling so cheap now....
It wont be easy buying back large amounts on Zil ...

I dont think they understand how groundbreaking Zil is...so much is happening around Zilliqa...

Zilliqa....
The best tech in the Blockchain world...Live and working now (smart contracts going live within next few weeks.)
With one of the best dev teams working with the best in the top of the financial world.

(btw VC friends, best grab Zil while you still can)

big_daddy

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 08:14:28 AM

for sure today is a good buy chance to grab more ZILs to hodl
I will not miss the 15% drop in price  Cool

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
Bshiki

Activity: 826
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:00:47 AM

from what i see now on friends schedule, some of the big whales got a good insider in the last weeks.
would say more to some of the major holders, the team gave information before it reached the market.
not see another explanation except as an insider in develop team.
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:41:29 AM

from what i see now on friends schedule, some of the big whales got a good insider in the last weeks.
would say more to some of the major holders, the team gave information before it reached the market.
not see another explanation except as an insider in develop team.

I miss your point of view or maybe you didn't explain this in simple words. As I understand you are saying the team is involve in drop of price and they are accumulating right now and that's is the reason why price is moving in downwards direction but you are missing the current market situation which is unstable at the moment.
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:44:27 PM

In the end it really will not matter whether you bought at 400 satoshis or few satoshis up or down. What will matter the most is how much you have taken advantage of these cheaper Zilliqa tokens by accumulating. You believe in something totally or don't , there is no middle way. Give it some time and let the rainy days pass future is bright for Zilliqa investors.
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 11:16:28 PM

There is a news for Moonlet wallet users

I'm not happy to allow an app to do that.... but I have on this app stored my ZILs
How can I transfer them to Binance for example without using the app?

Novator

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:10:49 AM

I am glad after the bootstrap I found a regular pool.  It will make a regular income for small miner like us.  https://www.zilliqa.farm I found it at the bottom of miningstat website.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:38:02 AM

Zhip - Worlds first iOS wallet for Zilliqa is released on App Store!
itunes.apple.com/app/zh...
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Zhip 4+  Zhip is part of the #BuildOnZil grant program.
Zilliqa Wallet
OpenZesame
Free
only for mainnet ZILs, not ERC20
https://www.reddit.com/r/zilliqa/comments/bdjamd/zhip_worlds_first_ios_wallet_for_zilliqa_is/

amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:38:32 AM

who knows about information when they will swap tokens? I see the zilliqa market has begun to lose value in recent weeks. i think, it's not easy to reach 1000 sat

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:52:11 AM

who knows about information when they will swap tokens? I see the zilliqa market has begun to lose value in recent weeks. i think, it's not easy to reach 1000 sat

We don't know exactly when they are going to launch their Mainnet because at that time we have to swap our coins. Maybe after launching the main net, we might see the price of Zilliqa will easily cross more than 1000 sats because daily it is generating very good volumes in the market.
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:40:40 AM

We don't know exactly when they are going to launch their Mainnet because at that time we have to swap our coins. Maybe after launching the main net, we might see the price of Zilliqa will easily cross more than 1000 sats because daily it is generating very good volumes in the market.

initially ,it should have been at the end of january 2019 ?
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:28:50 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2019, 08:40:15 PM by Mrpumperitis

Great to see Max at Paris Blockchain...teaching the pros and noob on the panel.
(hope he and others know to stay well away from nchain)

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:36:38 PM

initially ,it should have been at the end of january 2019 ?

https://blog.zilliqa.com/zilliqa-project-update-31-end-of-bootstrap-phase-8d63c0716607
Aparna Narayanan
Apr 2
To secure the success of token swap (which is scheduled to start in late April),
We will enable smart contracts on the mainnet via a network upgrade following the token swap,
and share updates on the official date during the latter half of May 2019.

powergear

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:42:33 PM

I will buy when it drops to ico price

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io║║
║║
║║
║║
║║.
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: