Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:53:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Zilliqa: A scalable blockchain platform with througput of thousands of TX/s  (Read 47193 times)
Newton90

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:23:47 PM

hello.can anyone tell me how much zil have anyone mine with 1060?i don't want to run miner 24 hours only to know reward.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 09:46:58 AM

hello.can anyone tell me how much zil have anyone mine with 1060?i don't want to run miner 24 hours only to know reward.

You mean mining on your GPU? I thought there is a POS system (or may be DPOS) like in all new blockchains nowdays... So you probably must have only some amount of ZIl and rent a VPS ...

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1075

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:19:57 PM

You mean mining on your GPU? I thought there is a POS system (or may be DPOS) like in all new blockchains nowdays... So you probably must have only some amount of ZIl and rent a VPS ...
Zilliqa is pure pow & pbft (no pos system)
https://www.reddit.com/r/zilliqa/comments/8w4c0s/question_on_zilliqa_pow_and_pbft/

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:01:29 AM

Zilliqa is pure pow & pbft (no pos system)
https://www.reddit.com/r/zilliqa/comments/8w4c0s/question_on_zilliqa_pow_and_pbft/

Why they are using so old system? If people will mine ZIl on their GPU than they could not get good TPS (this is what happens with Ethereum nowdays as I know...)

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Silber

Activity: 1154
Merit: 154

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:52:11 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2019, 12:53:57 PM by Silber

scam warning:

I sold my ZIL ERC-20 Tokens on a scam exchange named: BiteBTC

I choose this this scam exchange because it is listed on CoinMarcetCap as one of the highest ZIL Volume:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zilliqa/#markets  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4612714.860

You can not give me back my ZIL but you can merit me for warning you, maybe it reduce my pain...
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:37:07 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2019, 07:11:15 AM by Mrpumperitis

Zilliqa STAKING, pow & other layers as pos....very very nice....imo do pos on the  app level,
https://www.reddit.com/r/zilliqa/comments/c2hbha/staking_for_zilliqa_exploration_of_possibilities/

Also saw this...
https://medium.com/@hybridverse/why-hybridverse-is-building-its-euro-backed-stablecoin-on-zilliqa-blockchain-how-itll-be-750912789ada?postPublishedType=repub

Bitcoin (10500 nodes) or Ethereum (8300 nodes),, in the case of Zilliqa it has 2,400 nodes 99x more than EOS 2x more than TRON in just 1 week of mainnet activity and not only that, thanks to its sharding technology the platform manages to process transactions in a scalable and decentralized way, allowing to provide high-throughput performance with no compromises on network security.

transactions fees on Bitcoin and Ethereum networks are 1.50$ and 0.016 $ respectively, (along with a very slow Txs speed),
transaction costs on Zilliqa are enormously low, we talk about 0.000023 $ which is 700x less than ETH and BTC fees,
 this allows Hybridverse to provide to its users not only the fastest stablecoin but also the one with the cheapest fees, allowing for nano payments.

Zilliqa team should be pushing tps and cost benefits harder on all media...show examples of benefits, make comparisons to other crypto etc
https://howmuch.net/articles/crypto-transaction-speeds-compared

1. Visa: 24,000 transactions

Zilliqa is technically #1 performing crypto on tps and has lower costs on decentralized eco pow!!!

2,828 transactions per second
(and growing due to its sharding tech)

2. Ripple: 1,500 transactions

3. PayPal: 193 transactions

4. Bitcoin Cash: 60 transactions

5. Litecoin: 56 transactions

6. Dash: 48 transactions

7. Ethereum: 20 transactions

8. Bitcoin: 7 transactions

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:36:23 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2019, 06:55:16 PM by Mrpumperitis

Which Cryptocurrencies Have the Lowest Transaction Fees?  
https://www.quora.com/Which-cryptocurrency-has-the-cheapest-transaction-fees

Which cryptocurrencies sport the lowest average transaction fees?
Which virtual currencies offer the lowest transaction fees, on average? According to data found at BitInfoCharts.com, this was the average transaction fee breakdown for March 26, 2018

Zilliqa $0.000023

Monero: $2.587
Bitcoin: $1.184
Dash: $0.363
Ethereum: $0.347
Litecoin: $0.198
Bitcoin Cash: $0.097
EOS: $0.0105
Ripple: $0.0037
TRON: $0.0000901

rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:53:09 PM

scam warning:

I choose this this scam exchange because it is listed on CoinMarcetCap as one of the highest ZIL Volume:

You can not give me back my ZIL but you can merit me for warning you, maybe it reduce my pain...
Thank you for information, how much your deposite ZIL to bitebtc ?  Are withdrawal at exchange is off ?
Silber

Activity: 1154
Merit: 154

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:07:33 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2019, 05:15:52 PM by Silber

scam warning:

Thank you for information, how much your deposite ZIL to bitebtc ?  Are withdrawal at exchange is off ?

over 45000 ZIL  Cry

I can not withdrawal my Funds. First it looks like the Withdrawal is processing, but now I cannot even see my whole profile (History, balance, withdrawal). For more information, take a look at the bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4612714.860
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 05:35:49 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2019, 06:05:59 AM by Mrpumperitis

Shocked So Zilliqa signed a deal Xfers, a company that is backed by Facebook co-founder Eduardo Saverin (also Singapore's richest man + remains one of the biggest individual shareholders in Facebook with a 2% stake in the $475 billion company))  Shocked

Xfers has a clientele of 500 start-ups, the company is also backed by Golden Gate Ventures and Facebook co-founder Eduardo Saverin, together with zilliqa’s recently launched smart contracts they aim to make the payments faster and more efficient for their 500,000 user base.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/naazneenkarmali/2017/12/08/facebook-co-founder-eduardo-saverin-becomes-singapores-richest-person/#24cebce86a8e

https://www.crunchbase.com/person/eduardo-saverin#section-personal-investments
Eduardo Saverin
Overview
Personal Investments
Jan 6, 2016 Xfers - Xfers Seed Round - Xfers $2.5M

https://www.pehub.com/2016/01/657480/
Singapore-based Xfers, a startup that facilitates transactions for small business merchants, has secured $2.5 million in seed funding. The investors were Facebook co-founder Eduardo Saverin, Lazena investment, Golden Gate Ventures, 500 Startups, GMO Venture Partners, Partech Ventures, BWB Ventures and Convergence Ventures.

Hope you guys at Zilliqa and Xfers have told Eduardo the benefits of Zil .....and to stock up while its so cheap  Grin
Imagine social network movie part 2....
Eduardo with Zilliqa...Winkels with btc...Zucks with Libra
all battling it out for top coin  Cheesy

anjam_2018

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 09:25:44 AM

hi Guys,
a question! How do you see the future of Zilliqa? The last few months, there are only good and very friendly Neuegikeiten of the Zilliqa team, but still the price goes up to the top.
why is that? I already believe in the team and that they work very hard.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:54:51 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2019, 07:13:24 AM by Mrpumperitis

hi Guys,
a question! How do you see the future of Zilliqa? The last few months, there are only good and very friendly Neuegikeiten of the Zilliqa team, but still the price goes up to the top.
why is that? I already believe in the team and that they work very hard.
Hallo,
The future of Zilliqa is ...at the top.

imo, it is being suppressed to shake out the weak , that phase will end and then it will climb the ranks very quickly.
Many that have recently sold will lose a large % of their Zil holdings.

Nothing can stop the adoption of Zilliqa as time passes...the tech is too good for it not to be used.
dapps need Zil, its cheaper and more scalable than the best alternatives, inc Ethereum.

Big business needs ,safe,secure blockchain, but also cheap as they all want to make profits.
Why waste money on more expensive older tech when Zilliqa is live and working today.

The big players know this and are picking up all the cheap Zil while noobs buy overpriced btc.

<<<----me buying more Zil  Cool

tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 09:52:39 PM

Hi Guys,
Will Zilliqa reach $ 1 in the next few months or the next year? what do you think?

This is a good joke  Grin
With 1$ per coin (oh.. token, as they even still not swapped tokens to native coins) marketcap should be bigger than in Ehereum. So Ethereum token should be worth more than Ethereum?  Grin

Well, why do you think that a 1$ per ZIL value is an impossible target to reach?
A token surpassing the value of Ethereum is possible, it depends on the development of the native coin after the swap and depends on implementation & market situation
So, everything is possible, and now is still a great opportunity to purchase more ZILs to take the cheap ticket for the train that will never stop

You really think so?  Shocked They postponed token swap for half of year... (and may postpone even more). Do you really believe in such team? While a lot of other more professional team who are working on sharding too?

Delaying sharing again and again only comes with a risk that someone puts a solution forward which makes all other efforts obsolete.

we have seen lot of delays in Ethereum development too, and the project is still alive
better to develop the story in peace than run something out with bugs, let'a give the devs the time they need to do it right

There will always be delays in any project. You can never account for that exactly upfront. There will be surprises, but the frequency with which the team succeeds to deliver on time can be a good indicator where to put your money.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:49:18 AM

Last time btc was around $8k...Zil was 20cents and all they had was a roadmap!

Zil has progressed so much since, they have delivered the product.
 Done deals in a short time with big names, like Mindshare,Project Ubin,Pepsi,Xfers,Unstoppable Domains and many more.....
and its now at 2cents!!!,
Zilliqa will fly and fly higher than its previous ath easily.

btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 06:49:26 AM

Zil has progressed so much since, they have delivered the product.
 Done deals in a short time with big names, like Mindshare,Project Ubin,Pepsi,Xfers,Unstoppable Domains and many more.....
and its now at 2cents!!!,
Zilliqa will fly and fly higher than its previous ath easily.

Let's hope the best because we already seeing the potential of Zilliqa for more than a year, due to market conditions the price of Zilliqa went very low in the market and we shouldn't about the current situation of the market but everything will improve its value based on how Bitcoin is performing in the market.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 07:22:02 AM

ZIL postponed roadmap as I know. They were going swap tokens in January, but than postpone date to June. Todays is June and almost ended... Any news about swap?
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 07:29:30 AM

ZIL postponed roadmap as I know. They were going swap tokens in January, but than postpone date to June. Todays is June and almost ended... Any news about swap?
https://www.reddit.com/r/zilliqa/comments/c3jhd3/how_can_i_transfer_my_zilliqa_erc20_tokens_and/

evesnow91
ZIL Core
5 points
·
3 hours ago
Zilliqa is not getting delisted. Swap is still ongoing on Binance as it is a rolling swap, you can do it now. So far, 61% of the tokens has been swapped to mainnet, so I will advise you to proceed with swapping on supported exchanges. A concrete deadline will be announced when Ledger support is up and other major exchanges (Coinbase Pro etc.) commit to swap to support infrastructure.

To Swap:
Deposit ERC20 ZIL to your ETH's address on Binance -> Withdraw Mainnet ZIL to your mainnet ZIL's address from Binance

NOTE: Mainnet ZIL addresses starts with "zil1". (e.g. "zil1ktj3s7rj9k9k6tq0jl5etfe8d4jvzcvtlme7d7")
To generate a Zilliqa mainnet account, you can use Moonlet wallet (https://moonlet.xyz/) to do so.

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:24:32 PM

Stock up and hold your Zil...
Suppression on price... add lots of sell walls and push price down...at the same time, accumulate from sellers on buy side.

Once most have sold , the big buy walls appear...at the same time the sell walls will disappear.....
Strong hands take over ...Zil will shoot up and up...
Strong hands know people will pay over $1 Zil.

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 04:08:43 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2019, 04:35:34 AM by Mrpumperitis

Now this is something.... Zil just did 360 transactions in a 1 minute block.... 276 tx block followed.
Correct me if im wrong but i think this is a new record for a pow crypto number of tx in a block on main net....
If it is a new crypto world record......then...WOW....this is huge news....

Zilliqa just proved it cant be ignored anymore....guys.....be prepared...they are coming to get Zil.  Cool

https://www.reddit.com/r/zilliqa/comments/c3vi18/zilliqa_new_record_of_transactions_in_a_block/

r/zilliqa
•Posted byu/blockchain92400 Cool guy
Zilliqa - New record of transactions in a block

While Zilliqa mainnet ramps up, a new record has been reached in term number of transactions in a block.

Indeed, 360 transactions have been dealt in the block 145570.

I remind that all the informations related to Addresses, Transactions,Blocks and Stats can be easily followed through Zilliqa block explorer - Viewblock.

It's just the beginning and we are still far of the full capacity of each Block, which I remind, can have up to 200 000 transactions in a block.

lotrus28
2 points
And then this 276 tx block followed:
https://viewblock.io/zilliqa/block/145577
What happened there? Some devs running tests?

Zilliqa usually has 0-3 txs per block.

Andizg

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:23:33 PM

Zilliqa planet

Hi everyone,please feel free to use my invitation code : 0ERQ to earn zil coins .

You can download for ios/android on google play

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazingblock.zilliqa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: