Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:10:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Zilliqa: A scalable blockchain platform with througput of thousands of TX/s  (Read 47194 times)
big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 11:58:25 AM

Great to see this, Stablecoins can be launched and used with confidence by all, none of this usdt unaudited shenanigans anymore.

https://www.theblockcrypto.com/post/48567/zilliqa-blockchain-ups-its-compliance-game-via-elliptic-to-drive-enterprise-adoption

Elliptic will provide Zilliqa an ongoing anti-money laundering (AML) compliance support for its native token ZIL, as well as recently launched stablecoin XSGD - pegged 1:1 to the Singapore dollar.

Put simply, Elliptic will identify and help block potential transactions linked to illicit activities on the Zilliqa network, via its blockchain transactions monitoring tool.
One interesting trend we're seeing is that regulators are increasingly looking to see whether blockchain monitoring capabilities are available on specific stablecoins, when considering regulatory approval.

Will the ZIL stablecoins protect users from been freezed/blocked, as other stablecoins (except DAI) can be blocked by the issuer, will we see a difference here on ZIL network?

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1075

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 12:48:17 PM

Great to see this, Stablecoins can be launched and used with confidence by all, none of this usdt unaudited shenanigans anymore.

https://www.theblockcrypto.com/post/48567/zilliqa-blockchain-ups-its-compliance-game-via-elliptic-to-drive-enterprise-adoption

Elliptic will provide Zilliqa an ongoing anti-money laundering (AML) compliance support for its native token ZIL, as well as recently launched stablecoin XSGD - pegged 1:1 to the Singapore dollar.

Put simply, Elliptic will identify and help block potential transactions linked to illicit activities on the Zilliqa network, via its blockchain transactions monitoring tool.
One interesting trend we're seeing is that regulators are increasingly looking to see whether blockchain monitoring capabilities are available on specific stablecoins, when considering regulatory approval.

Will the ZIL stablecoins protect users from been freezed/blocked, as other stablecoins (except DAI) can be blocked by the issuer, will we see a difference here on ZIL network?
I think they could be froze,blocked...but not sure.
Reason i think they might be is because the regulators would prob want the stablecoins to act like fiat as much as possible.
Like when fraudulent activity is discovered on a bank account, the account can be froze and refunds etc can be done.

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 01:20:04 PM

Well, I do not want to keep any asset that can be controlled by an institute by risking to lose those funds only because there is a new regulation in the hood... the stablecoins should be more decentralized

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 01:38:03 PM

Well, I do not want to keep any asset that can be controlled by an institute by risking to lose those funds only because there is a new regulation in the hood... the stablecoins should be more decentralized
Fair enough thats your choice...
I suppose you hold no fiat due to how its regulated.

Stablecoins/CBDC regulation rules will be set by the regulator that approves them and so far the first one will be XSGD which is MAS approved.

I also think there is slight confusion on the words, stablecoins want to be stable...
CBDCs are stable..always 1-1
I think XSGD is more like a CBDC than a stablecoin.

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 02:11:58 PM

~I suppose you hold no fiat due to how its regulated.

~

Well, from month to month I’m trying to deal with less fiat assets as I can, I am dealing with cash and crypto
But, yes, I am still using fiat controlled assets

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 06:01:19 PM

https://twitter.com/fundstrat/status/1199622651284787200
Thomas Lee
‏@fundstrat
Compliance = good

Retweeted The Block

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 06:03:56 PM

https://www.zerohedge.com/crypto/brics-nations-discuss-shared-crypto-break-away-usd-and-swift

Miloudi0912

Activity: 246
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 10:02:38 PM

Mark your calendar: Zilliqa's #tokenswap deadline is 15 Feb 2020.⏳

Please swap your ERC20 ZILs to mainnet $ZILs via the supporting exchanges by this date to avoid losing your tokens forever!

https://twitter.com/zilliqa/status/1199321606457364480?s=20

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 01:31:31 AM

https://www.elliptic.co/our-thinking/fifth-anti-money-laundering-directive

January 10, 2020. This is a critical deadline for all crypto service providers operating in the European Union.

Jerry5

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 08:05:21 PM

Hi

I'm a HODLer of ZIL and I didn't pay attention for quite some long time and I missed token swap.
I've recently realized that deadline is 15th Feb 2020. How can I swap my coins?

I bought them switching with BTC some time ago on Binance without registration(back then possible with switching coins) and I don't want to register there right now with all this stuff and personal data gathering like Facebook is doing.
Amount is not very high <300$ right now.

Zilliqa team can you help/advice.
Thanks
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 09:10:32 PM

Hi

I'm a HODLer of ZIL and I didn't pay attention for quite some long time and I missed token swap.
I've recently realized that deadline is 15th Feb 2020. How can I swap my coins?

I bought them switching with BTC some time ago on Binance without registration(back then possible with switching coins) and I don't want to register there right now with all this stuff and personal data gathering like Facebook is doing.
Amount is not very high <300$ right now.

Zilliqa team can you help/advice.
Thanks

Hello, this response is from the official unofficial Zilliqa team lol
If your coins are still on Binance they have already been swapped.
If they not on Binance you can send the erc20 Zil to an exchange that will swap for you.

More info here...https://blog.zilliqa.com/a-guide-to-zilliqa-token-swap-5278ba32a2f3

Jerry5

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 06:53:43 PM

Thanks all for trying help.

Nevertheless I thin I was misunderstood Smiley. I was switching coin on service simillar to shapeshift and the final provider was binance. That means I do not have any account there.
Switching coin in small amount was accepted without any registration.

Exchanges are also requiring things like google authentication which (Google) I'm not considering trustworthy. Well - to be honest I do not even have phone with GooglePlay on it.
I'd like to evade of loosing my privacy.

For now - one option is to give up and loose, but this would be unfair. Zilliqa team shall provide reliable way of token swap. Other way it looks like expropriation.
In current system I have to choose: get my tokens back and sell my privacy or just buy my privacy paying with my own money.

Zilliqa team can you help with this issue?

Thanks
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 07:54:00 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2019, 12:13:27 AM by Mrpumperitis

Thanks all for trying help.

Nevertheless I thin I was misunderstood Smiley. I was switching coin on service simillar to shapeshift and the final provider was binance. That means I do not have any account there.
Switching coin in small amount was accepted without any registration.

Exchanges are also requiring things like google authentication which (Google) I'm not considering trustworthy. Well - to be honest I do not even have phone with GooglePlay on it.
I'd like to evade of loosing my privacy.

For now - one option is to give up and loose, but this would be unfair. Zilliqa team shall provide reliable way of token swap. Other way it looks like expropriation.
In current system I have to choose: get my tokens back and sell my privacy or just buy my privacy paying with my own money.

Zilliqa team can you help with this issue?

Thanks
I can try discuss and help you but will need to ask you a few questions, pm me...

However If you are seeking help directly from the Zilliqa team your best bet would be to speak to them on Telegram.
The team is there daily and will try to help you.

frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 09:36:57 AM

I could not understand: is this Singapore stablecoin was launched by Ziliqua team or third parties company? Are they working with Singapore government on this stablecoin?
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 10:30:21 AM

I could not understand: is this Singapore stablecoin was launched by Ziliqua team or third parties company? Are they working with Singapore government on this stablecoin?
https://tokenpost.com/MAS-approved-fintech-firm-Xfers-to-launch-SGD-stablecoin-initiative-powered-by-Zilliqa-blockchain-4057

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 12:18:37 AM

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 04:35:44 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2019, 08:11:14 PM by Mrpumperitis

Shocked  Zilliqa at #5 in Global Active Nodes  Shocked
   Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Also if you remove Dash and Qtum because they have coins tied up in MN and POS, Zilliqa is actually #3 in pure POW Nodes in less than 1 year of going live...WOW

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 04:36:24 PM

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 05:27:14 PM

So many positive signs which could make this project more attractive in coming days slowly slowly it moving forward towards very huge destination. I hope it will be worth to pick this token at very cheap price before it leave the current station.
Iamtutut

Activity: 1120
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 05:08:26 PM

Shocked  Zilliqa at #5 in Global Active Nodes  Shocked
   Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Also if you remove Dash and Qtum because they have coins tied up in MN and POS, Zilliqa is actually #3 in pure POW Nodes in less than 1 year of going live...WOW

Bullshit.
Ethereum has 8300 nodes: https://www.ethernodes.org/
Bitcoin has 9300 nodes: https://bitnodes.earn.com/

Therefore, this diagram is fake for all crpytos.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: