Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:16:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Zilliqa: A scalable blockchain platform with througput of thousands of TX/s  (Read 47200 times)
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 08:53:16 AM

Next few hours Zilliqa team will reveal Seed Node Staking plans  Grin

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 09:03:15 AM

Really nice new Website from Aqilliz  , https://aqilliz.com/
Nice Pepsi pic aswell as other partners..
Great progress with Project Proton...well done guys  Kiss

Also check this out...good info

https://www.the-blockchain.com/2020/03/10/leading-adtech-firms-pilot-worlds-first-blockchain-powered-digital-out-of-home-advertising-campaign-for-food-delivery-giant-foodpanda
With the use of the Zilliqa blockchain, the campaign will leverage smart contracts to provide a reliable, transparent ledger for media owners and buyers to verify the delivery of promised spots and impressions. As Aqilliz’s sole infrastructure provider, Zilliqa is a high-performance, high-security blockchain platform and is responsible for developing customised solutions for Aqilliz’s global network of enterprise partners.

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 09:11:32 AM

2 big events this quarter!  

1 - 31 March 2020 / HG Exchange Launch

2 - 31 March 2020 / Staking & Nodes

I am sure that the price will skyrocket  Smiley

First Peek At The Highly Anticipated Hg Exchange

https://medium.com/@Blockchain_Andy/first-peak-at-the-highly-anticipated-hg-exchange-c2213b08c087

I wonder is they will use ZIL or SGD Stablecoins for their pairs?

Zilliqa will 100% be used because its a joint venture with Maicoin  Grin ...and possibly regulated stablecoins like XSGD..
https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/maicoin-and-zilliqa-jointly-established-southeast-asia-s-first-sto-exchange-hg-exchange-1027895502
Taiwan's largest digital asset platform MaiCoin announced today that it has established Hg Exchange under a joint venture with Zilliqa, a public blockchain platform in Singapore.

anjam_2018

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 04:13:33 PM

Do you have questions about  Seed Node Staking??

you will find the answers under this link

https://zilliqa.com/faq
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 06:37:25 PM

Do you have questions about  Seed Node Staking??

you will find the answers under this link

https://zilliqa.com/faq

Excellent FAQ, very informative.

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 05:26:52 AM

Fill my Zil orders as it drops.  Smiley

Coins from the top 50 are being dumped and dragging down the price of the entire crypto market...and i dont gaf  Tongue
Mainly because the top 50 are all over priced useless coins that have been Tether pumped... alot.

Zilliqa is the rare gem that is not over priced or useless...as we can see from its Mcap and many usecases(check the Zilliqa list of Awe)
If anything its severely under priced and not many know of it...yet.

Be smart, sell the overpriced crap and buy/hodl the next gen of Blockchain tech...Zilliqa

Zilliqa will be a top 3 coin..and i honestly wouldn't be surprised if it goes to #1

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 05:41:46 AM

Trade in the private capital markets - live and 24/7

HG Exchange thanks to Zilliqa

anjam_2018

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 10:13:17 AM

Hi Mrpumperitis ,
I agree with you. Zilliqa is a good project and so far the team has always delivered and surprised us with news. It is very noticeable progress ...
Unfortunately, the coin is undervalued and the market is suffering because of this corona virus. Everyone suffers from it, large or small companies. Everyone feels it.
I think the markets and especially the crypto market will recover well and make up a lot if this pandemic is eliminated.
I currently only invest in Zilliqa and try to put as many more Zilliqa coins on the page as possible. This is my savings book Smiley
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 06:47:08 PM

Hi Mrpumperitis ,
I agree with you. Zilliqa is a good project and so far the team has always delivered and surprised us with news. It is very noticeable progress ...
Unfortunately, the coin is undervalued and the market is suffering because of this corona virus. Everyone suffers from it, large or small companies. Everyone feels it.
I think the markets and especially the crypto market will recover well and make up a lot if this pandemic is eliminated.
I currently only invest in Zilliqa and try to put as many more Zilliqa coins on the page as possible. This is my savings book Smiley
Yea Coronavirus is having an effect on all and could continue for a while....
What i have noticed is almost all coins with low throughput tx, esp btc & eth are giving users real problems with rising fees and really slow to send...terrible user experience and thats without global adoption and a very low number of usecases.

This is where Zilliqa excels, no matter what the reason of the markets, its still operating as intended, cheap and fast for all.

I have been stocking up on Zils for myself and everyone i know and will continue doing so while its so cheap.  Wink

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 09:57:47 PM

Sell side is low on Zilliqa now...I wonder what would happen if it got pumped now... Wink

Best way to get the crypto world to notice Zilliqa is with a pump while everything else is dumped...

Lets do it  Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6zds_956No
Roll Call  Cool Cool Cool

anjam_2018

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 12:23:28 PM

I bought more Zilliqa coins today. If I have the opportunity, I will always top up.
Those who panic have lost. I would recommend everyone to stay calm and not get depressed quickly. There is height and depth. I am very optimistic and the future looks bright for Zilliqa. As soon as the Corona vaccine is found, the markets will make up for it very tightly.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 02:50:54 PM

https://coinfomania.com/zilliqa-switcheo-to-launch-dex/

No KYC Zil DEX  Grin

The new exchange dubbed “Zilliqa DEX” would address the inadequacies of the current order book-based DEXs. It will enable users to undertake automatic digital asset exchanges without any intermediaries by leveraging a Uniswap-like exchange model, alongside an atomic swap protocol.

As per the announcement, the DEX will allow Zilliqa token traders and holders, to access other digital assets on the Ethereum blockchain, which Zilliqa says is essential in supporting the growth of its DeFi ecosystem.

sv.alyona

Activity: 518
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 01:01:47 PM

A new team member has appeared in Zilliqa - Michael Conn, appointed head of corporate development

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 21, 2020, 06:33:40 AM

I bought more Zilliqa coins today. If I have the opportunity, I will always top up.
Those who panic have lost. I would recommend everyone to stay calm and not get depressed quickly. There is height and depth. I am very optimistic and the future looks bright for Zilliqa. As soon as the Corona vaccine is found, the markets will make up for it very tightly.

You are right when we find any opportunity in the market, we should grab them because we are seeing some exceptional activity from the Zilliqa team. Very soon they are going to launch their staking model and the Dex platform and it will help the company to get more exposure in the market.

Mineotaur

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 06:38:50 AM

Is anyone else having a problem using Bittrex? Yesterday I withdrew ZIL from their exchange to my wallet, their site states that the tx was successful, but I've received no coins and the txid bittrex gave me isn't recognised on explorers. Support hasn't mailed me back, been waiting like 24 hours. Beware!!

BTC: 37r8wbYRMPav3AU8w1D3FQmwtYenVzcbdX
big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2020, 07:32:14 AM

Is anyone else having a problem using Bittrex? Yesterday I withdrew ZIL from their exchange to my wallet, their site states that the tx was successful, but I've received no coins and the txid bittrex gave me isn't recognised on explorers. Support hasn't mailed me back, been waiting like 24 hours. Beware!!

do not panic, take a deep breath

copy - paste your receiving address into the zil explorer https://viewblock.io/ and see what is going on
the support can be busy, wait at least 48 hours

good luck.

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
Mineotaur

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 09:05:04 AM

copy - paste your receiving address into the zil explorer https://viewblock.io/ and see what is going on

good luck.

Thanks dude but I'm fairly sure they've done something wrong here. The transaction ID they've given me yields no results on explorers, including the one you just linked. My address on explorers shows no incoming transactions either. They worked fine with Binance a week or two ago, but who knows where Bittrex sent my coins. Still awaiting their response, I'll update when they've been in touch.

Mineotaur

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 01:10:58 PM

good luck.

Thanks dude but I'm fairly sure they've done something wrong here. The transaction ID they've given me yields no results on explorers, including the one you just linked. My address on explorers shows no incoming transactions either. They worked fine with Binance a week or two ago, but who knows where Bittrex sent my coins. Still awaiting their response, I'll update when they've been in touch.
OK still no response and i'm a little bored waiting. It's a small amount of funds so I'm not too worried, but like fuck am I spending any more serious money if this is what I'm to expect.

Here's what the relevant portion of my Bittrex's account detailing the mystery withdrawal:

TxId   1eea08c053addfffaeda6e3ae9d8e6d93ae72d6fe6420da6b7520bd9b3509283
Address   zil1rtchhwqm80xg03kacwxmjly508aql44fc7t26s
Date   2020/04/04 08:34:20
Symbol   ZIL
Quantity   3,386.78170881
Commission   0.00100000
Status   Completed
Authorized   Yes

No sign of the coins, no sign of the tx on explorers, no response yet from Bittrex. Withdrawals from Binance a couple of weeks back worked without issues. Can anyone decipher what's happening here?

big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2020, 03:48:24 PM

It’s Sunday
It’s covid time
It’s a 48h to get a response

Will Bittrex risk the reputation scamming You for this tx?
No, they will not

Just wait for the support

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
Mineotaur

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 04:01:41 PM

It’s Sunday
It’s covid time
It’s a 48h to get a response

Will Bittrex risk the reputation scamming You for this tx?
No, they will not

Just wait for the support

I am waiting for the support. Whilst advising others to beware. I'm as sure as I can be that this isn't my fault, so watch out all.

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: