Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 09:14:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Zilliqa: A scalable blockchain platform with througput of thousands of TX/s  (Read 47194 times)
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1075

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 09:02:00 PM

Solid run from Zilliqaaaaaaa  Grin
Some great things coming soon...HG exchange...Staking and more  Grin

on another note....
Hopefully BFX and Tether USDT partnership with Zil continues and takes Zilliqa beyond $1  Kiss
Print more USDT if you have too lol

You are a great supporter of this coin from many days, you keep saying whenever there is a drop in Zilliqa price definitely you will grab. After understanding things happening around Zilliqa I have also convinced my mind to purchase ZIL coin and start staking when they start releasing the live version for staking.

Thanks...
Yea its fun buying cheap Zil :-)
These days wont last , oneday people will think $1 Zil is cheap  Grin

Maybe ziliqa be 1$. We was talking at zclassic forum in 2017,you was buying around 3$, did you sell zcl at 200$ or 100$?

Im sure it will....Blockchain 3.0 is where we are headed...imo all good B3.0 coins will be in top 20 and older shitcoins will just give up and fade away.
lol zclassic , that was a great call...i think i sold em at $80s....fun times

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 09:04:24 PM

Hi all. This is Milan from Zilliqa. I'm the Marketing Manager. Will start to get more involved with the BitcoinTalk Community. Just made this account but you can verify my identity through our official Telegram channel https://t.me/zilliqachat. Looking forward to provide some updates here and answer some questions:)
Hi Milan and welcome to Bitcointalk...im sure many will have plenty to ask...
let me try ask something that we all wanna know....

Any eta on when is HG Exchange going live?   

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
powergear

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 09:04:50 PM

on another note....
Hopefully BFX and Tether USDT partnership with Zil continues and takes Zilliqa beyond $1  Kiss

You are a great supporter of this coin from many days, you keep saying whenever there is a drop in Zilliqa price definitely you will grab. After understanding things happening around Zilliqa I have also convinced my mind to purchase ZIL coin and start staking when they start releasing the live version for staking.

Thanks...

Maybe ziliqa be 1$. We was talking at zclassic forum in 2017,you was buying around 3$, did you sell zcl at 200$ or 100$?

Im sure it will....Blockchain 3.0 is where we are headed...imo all good B3.0 coins will be in top 20 and older shitcoins will just give up and fade away.

Which are B3.0 coins?

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io║║
║║
║║
║║
║║.
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 09:27:06 PM

^check your pm

big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2020, 08:18:35 AM

HI ,
10mill Zil is for validators afaik, and they can add stakers with smaller amounts to their stake pool.
There will be a few validators, i believe Zillacracy has one, kucoin will also allow Zil staking and so will others.
Once it starts , we will know full info.

Hmm, that will be great, that’s some insiders info or? Cause I cannot find a word on ZIL’s official channels
If KuCoin will allow users to stake, I hope that Binance will do the same

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2020, 11:44:13 AM

Good news from Binance:

I’ve just recieved an e-mail:

Binance Enables Isolated Margin Trading for ZIL、OMG   
Fellow Binancian,
We’ve enabled the Isolated Margin Trading for the following assets and trading pairs:
New Isolated Margin Assets: ZIL and OMG
New Isolated Borrowable Assets: ZIL and OMG
New Isolated Margin Pairs: ZIL/BTC, ZIL/USDT, OMG/BTC and OMG/USDT.

With the Binance isolated margin, you can enjoy ZERO interest for borrowing ZIL or OMG from 06:00 2020/06/09(UTC) through 05:59 2020/06/16.
For a list of all supported assets and trading pairs for margin trading, please refer to here.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.

Note: Please be aware of phishing sites and always make sure you are visiting our official website when entering sensitive data: https://www.binance.com.

We greatly appreciate your continued support.
Binance Team
2020/06/09

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 12:45:45 PM

on another note....

Thanks...

I would love Zil and a few other great blockchains to emerge into the top ten where they deserve to be. I mean LTC, BCH, BSV AND XRP should move down a notch and I think another ECOSYSTEM will be coming in to compete with ETHEREUM. This next bull season will be really interesting to watch as BLOCKCHAIN 3.0 Ecosystems come more into play. ZILLIQA has a good chance I think to at least come into the top 10-15 on CMC within the next three to six months. Just food for thought at this point, time and v=development will tell.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 10:35:36 PM

HI ,
10mill Zil is for validators afaik, and they can add stakers with smaller amounts to their stake pool.
There will be a few validators, i believe Zillacracy has one, kucoin will also allow Zil staking and so will others.
Once it starts , we will know full info.

Hmm, that will be great, that’s some insiders info or? Cause I cannot find a word on ZIL’s official channels
If KuCoin will allow users to stake, I hope that Binance will do the same
https://en.ethereumworldnews.com/zilliqa-zil-announces-its-first-staking-partner-kucoin/

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 10:37:28 PM

on another note....

Thanks...

I would love Zil and a few other great blockchains to emerge into the top ten where they deserve to be. I mean LTC, BCH, BSV AND XRP should move down a notch and I think another ECOSYSTEM will be coming in to compete with ETHEREUM. This next bull season will be really interesting to watch as BLOCKCHAIN 3.0 Ecosystems come more into play. ZILLIQA has a good chance I think to at least come into the top 10-15 on CMC within the next three to six months. Just food for thought at this point, time and v=development will tell.
Totally agree, imo starting this year, B3 coins deserve to be higher and old shitcoins like ltc and others should drop down.

l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 06:17:28 AM

Totally agree, imo starting this year, B3 coins deserve to be higher and old shitcoins like ltc and others should drop down.

With B3 coins, do you mean platforms like EOS, TRON, WAVES, KOMODO, STRATIS, CARDANO etc..?
I would agree on that..
MilanZilliqa

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 08:54:55 AM

Hi all. This is Milan from Zilliqa. I'm the Marketing Manager. Will start to get more involved with the BitcoinTalk Community. Just made this account but you can verify my identity through our official Telegram channel https://t.me/zilliqachat. Looking forward to provide some updates here and answer some questions:)

Projected launch date is end of this month. Hopefully they manage to have things go according to plan:)
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 10:18:09 AM

The news we all was waiting

ZIL Staking program ->
https://blog.zilliqa.com/zilliqa-set-to-introduce-staking-on-the-mainnet-soon-promises-added-value-and-efficiency-to-its-f2f80e38eacb

KuCoin and Binance will support staking, and more to come Smiley

MilanZilliqa

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 10:18:28 AM

As promised, here's an update on Zilliqa's staking seed node progress:

KuCoin Pool-X opening set for June 18

tier-1 exchange Binance confirmed as 2nd partner, further technical details & pool adjustments also updated

Read more here: https://blog.zilliqa.com/zilliqa-set-to-introduce-staking-on-the-mainnet-soon-promises-added-value-and-efficiency-to-its-f2f80e38eacb

*Edit* Looks like big_daddy beat me to it!  Grin
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 11:28:34 AM

With B3 coins, do you mean platforms like EOS, TRON, WAVES, KOMODO, STRATIS, CARDANO etc..?
I would agree on that..
IMO, none of these coins you mention are B3...

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 11:29:11 AM

Projected launch date is end of this month. Hopefully they manage to have things go according to plan:)
Sweet  Grin

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 11:31:50 AM

ZIL Staking program ->
https://blog.zilliqa.com/zilliqa-set-to-introduce-staking-on-the-mainnet-soon-promises-added-value-and-efficiency-to-its-f2f80e38eacb

Excellent...cant wait to for my Zil stack to bake with stake  Cheesy Cool

Sim-91

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 11:55:55 AM

ZIL Staking program ->

Any idea when Staking on Binance will go live? And how many Zill you need to start staking?
Is it difficult to start with? Or will it all be clearly instructed on the Binance app?

Thanks for your help.
Big big big Zill believer. But can't miss that much money to invest right now as me and my wife are building our new house at the moment! Smiley

[url=https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 12:07:45 PM

ZIL Staking program ->

Any idea when Staking on Binance will go live? And how many Zill you need to start staking?
Is it difficult to start with? Or will it all be clearly instructed on the Binance app?

Thanks for your help.
Big big big Zill believer. But can't miss that much money to invest right now as me and my wife are building our new house at the moment! Smiley
I think Binance staking will go live the same day staking starts.
It should be simple as a few clicks.

Congrats on the new house....its good to be sensible and keep priorities in order.

Also for those that may not want to stake on an exchange...in Q3 2020 Moonlet will allow non custodial Zil staking on their wallet.

big_daddy

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 12:08:14 PM

Thanks for your help.

It’s all written on the blog
Binanace staking is going live in 8 days from now and the minimum amount is 50 ZIL, with an annual return of 8-10% profit
Not bad :-)

Sim-91

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 12:34:59 PM

ZIL Staking program ->

Thanks for your help.
I think Binance staking will go live the same day staking starts.
It should be simple as a few clicks.

Congrats on the new house....its good to be sensible and keep priorities in order.

Also for those that may not want to stake on an exchange...in Q3 2020 Moonlet will allow non custodial Zil staking on their wallet.

Hehe thanks Smiley I'm here for around some time, cashed out all my investments and building a house using some fo that money now . But did some investments again but only a minor amount.. But great that staking starts at 50 ZILL's have some more though Smiley but indeed 8-10 % Return is quite huge. So my next question is. Why shouldn't all Zill Holders start staking?

[url=https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: