Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:00:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Zilliqa: A scalable blockchain platform with througput of thousands of TX/s  (Read 47200 times)
Sim-91

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 12:46:01 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2020, 01:09:15 PM by Sim-91

The news we all was waiting

ZIL Staking program ->
https://blog.zilliqa.com/zilliqa-set-to-introduce-staking-on-the-mainnet-soon-promises-added-value-and-efficiency-to-its-f2f80e38eacb

KuCoin and Binance will support staking, and more to come Smiley

Excellent...cant wait to for my Zil stack to bake with stake  Cheesy Cool

Any idea when Staking on Binance will go live? And how many Zill you need to start staking?
Is it difficult to start with? Or will it all be clearly instructed on the Binance app?

Thanks for your help.
Big big big Zill believer. But can't miss that much money to invest right now as me and my wife are building our new house at the moment! Smiley
I think Binance staking will go live the same day staking starts.
It should be simple as a few clicks.

Congrats on the new house....its good to be sensible and keep priorities in order.

Also for those that may not want to stake on an exchange...in Q3 2020 Moonlet will allow non custodial Zil staking on their wallet.

Hehe thanks Smiley I'm here for around some time, cashed out all my investments and building a house using some fo that money now . But did some investments again but only a minor amount.. But great that staking starts at 50 ZILL's have some more though Smiley but indeed 8-10 % Return is quite huge. So my next question is. Why shouldn't all Zill Holders start staking?

I jsut checked Binance app and ZILL is already mentionned on the Staking page. But can someone help me. I already have some zill, but there are 2 options. Deposit or Buy.. If I open this by clicking deposit I can see my total ZILL balance already there. But should I do something else to subscribe to the staking program? Or can we only do so after it goes live?

Thanks in advance and sorry for all questions.

[url=https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 02:06:56 PM

ZIL Staking program ->
https://blog.zilliqa.com/zilliqa-set-to-introduce-staking-on-the-mainnet-soon-promises-added-value-and-efficiency-to-its-f2f80e38eacb

Any idea when Staking on Binance will go live? And how many Zill you need to start staking?
Is it difficult to start with? Or will it all be clearly instructed on the Binance app?

Thanks for your help.
Big big big Zill believer. But can't miss that much money to invest right now as me and my wife are building our new house at the moment! Smiley
I think Binance staking will go live the same day staking starts.
It should be simple as a few clicks.

Congrats on the new house....its good to be sensible and keep priorities in order.

Also for those that may not want to stake on an exchange...in Q3 2020 Moonlet will allow non custodial Zil staking on their wallet.

Hehe thanks Smiley I'm here for around some time, cashed out all my investments and building a house using some fo that money now . But did some investments again but only a minor amount.. But great that staking starts at 50 ZILL's have some more though Smiley but indeed 8-10 % Return is quite huge. So my next question is. Why shouldn't all Zill Holders start staking?

I jsut checked Binance app and ZILL is already mentionned on the Staking page. But can someone help me. I already have some zill, but there are 2 options. Deposit or Buy.. If I open this by clicking deposit I can see my total ZILL balance already there. But should I do something else to subscribe to the staking program? Or can we only do so after it goes live?

Thanks in advance and sorry for all questions.
I think Binance is just getting prepared, and will work when it goes live as you mention.
8-10% will depend on the amount seed node operaters decide to give...
"seed node operators such as KuCoin are at liberty to set their own staking limit and prerequisites to adapt to market demand."
also if demand is high rewards will be less.
"For example, given that a max of 61 million $ZIL can be staked per seed node which gives a ~10% return per annum, if KuCoin receives 122 million $ZIL (i.e., double the allowed maximum) from its customers, it will then accommodate the entire 122 million $ZIL and reduce the return from ~10% to ~5%"

There is only a limited amount of staking positions and a max of 610mill Zil can be staked.
"610 million ZIL across all nodes and from 70 million $ZIL to 61 million $ZIL per node. These changes were made in order to maintain the annual yield at around ~10% (10.03% to be precise)."

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 02:25:01 PM

ZIL Staking program ->

Thanks for your help.
We will be able to start staking in eight days apparently. They even added the instabuy button as well. I missed out buying cheap Zil with the CRO Syndicate but stocked up around 35k so far, trying to get to 50k to stake. I wanted a 100k bag but price is moving up now so don't want to buy in too expensively. I am building up on staking coins now to build up this long term passive income. I will try to get a separate bag to keep for trading purposes and keep the 50k purely for staking and compounded growth over the coming 12-18 months. I think we will see lots of bullish developments over the next two years with Zilliqa.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 03:22:58 AM

Hi all. This is Milan from Zilliqa. I'm the Marketing Manager. Will start to get more involved with the BitcoinTalk Community. Just made this account but you can verify my identity through our official Telegram channel https://t.me/zilliqachat. Looking forward to provide some updates here and answer some questions:)
Hi Milan and welcome to Bitcointalk...im sure many will have plenty to ask...
let me try ask something that we all wanna know....

Any eta on when is HG Exchange going live?   

Projected launch date is end of this month. Hopefully they manage to have things go according to plan:)
Nice, not long to go.. Grin ...hopefully things go as planned...
Thanks

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 03:47:26 AM

Hi all. This is Milan from Zilliqa. I'm the Marketing Manager. Will start to get more involved with the BitcoinTalk Community. Just made this account but you can verify my identity through our official Telegram channel https://t.me/zilliqachat. Looking forward to provide some updates here and answer some questions:)
Hi Milan and welcome to Bitcointalk...im sure many will have plenty to ask...
let me try ask something that we all wanna know....

Any eta on when is HG Exchange going live?   

Projected launch date is end of this month. Hopefully they manage to have things go according to plan:)
Nice, not long to go.. Grin ...hopefully things go as planned...
Thanks

Yeap am preparing my little bag for staking and now trying to grow a secondary bag to get the swings and maybe collect a few more through trading. I managed to catch a few k on this dip and we will see how more down BTC will go before I can get even more at a good price. For myself right now it's all about dollar cost averaging my entry points and growing my bags to the sizes I want before the inevitable rise that may happen in a year or two down the road, for life changing gains and situations. I hope we all make it to the top.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 11:00:07 AM

A series of logos with an emblem of a zilik that can be applied to your clothes for all fans of the project
https://twitter.com/joselitommutuc/status/1272467795259736065?s=20

big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2020, 03:22:54 PM

An important message from the Zilliqa telegram group ->

Security advisory - Fake Zillet, Moonlet and Zilpay wallet in the wild
We have received reports of fake Zillet, Moonlet and Zilpay wallet.
The phishing domain in concern, have the extra letter "l" i.e Zilllet and Moonllet

For Zillet wallet, the official  website is at https://zillet.io/
For Moonlet wallet, the official  website is at https://moonlet.io/
For Zilpay wallet, the official  website is at https://zilpay.xyz/

Always double check the URLs you are visiting

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 02:05:35 PM

The bitbank exchange announced an auction for trading the ZIL / USDT trading pair, in the amount of 100,000 ZIL
https://medium.com/bitbns/zil-trading-competition-100-000-zil-to-give-away-bf0d9de4a52d

MilanZilliqa

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 05:42:48 PM

If you’re among the few who missed the token swap deadlines of 2019-2020, and are still holding “frozen” ERC-20 interim $ZIL, we’ve got some updates for you, so please read this message.

https://blog.zilliqa.com/zilliqa-token-swap-recovery-plans-for-unswapped-erc-20-interim-zil-5220afa4a52f

In the months following the token swap deadline of 15 Feb 2020, we’ve received several requests for our assistance from people who missed the swap. We have been carefully looking how we might be able to recover these interim tokens and help convert them into mainnet $ZIL.

We are planning to work on a solution to enable such a swap - one that requires research, inputs from external partners and extensive infrastructure changes from those who no longer support the interim token. It will be a challenging endeavour - but one that we’re happy to take on in order to help the remaining ~1 % to be part of this fast-growing network.

Given the nature of the project, I am sure you understand that we are unable to provide a firm deadline right now, but please follow us on one or all of our official channels to ensure you do not miss subsequent announcements. We hope to give you a progress update by Q4 2020.
Thanks for your patience and support.

Regards,

The Zilliqa team
MilanZilliqa

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 12:00:07 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2020, 12:14:44 PM by MilanZilliqa

We have successfully completed stage 1 of our stack exchange site proposal thanks to the support of the entire community🚀

Help us complete stage 2 now by committing to Zilliqa's proposal https://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/124271/zilliqa

3 committers will also be rewarded with a #BuildonZIL T-shirt. Add your Twitter handle in your area51 stack exchange profile to be selected 👕
Note: A commit is counted only when you verify your email on stackexchange.

Why are we creating a stack exchange site proposal?
A dedicated stack exchange site (like zilliqa.stackexchange.com) allows Zilliqa community members and developers to look at commonly asked questions and their answers.

Such a site is 'scalable community and tech support'; instead of asking Zilliqa related questions every time on discord/telegram, community members can search for questions on stack exchange and they would find the relevant stack exchange answer.

Another advantage is that stack exchange Q&A's are searchable on Google (unlike discord) and stack exchange has a good SEO. For newbies it's far more easier than joining a discord and telegram group and wait for someone to answer their question.
For example, following is the Bitcoin stack exchange site : https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 06:31:03 PM

A lof of fear in the ZIL markets started from yesterday when Binance decided to start 50 x leverage margin trading on Zilliqa which didn't have a good response from the community, hence the big short on Zil today.  I am not selling my Zil position as I am buying long term and bought more Zil in the DIP today. I do believe though we need more cash in the crypto markets now and with further development by the Zilliqa team, we should see a long term organic trajectory upwards. At the moment it's just pump and dump groups going around from coin to coin shilling then dumping their bags on newbies that is spoiling the show. We need more serious investors in the game to bring the value up in good long term projects like Zil.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2020, 09:02:31 AM

Interesting  Roll Eyes
Binance since yesterday was showing the Estimated Annual Yield: 8%-10% for the staking program
Now is from 0% to 10%

Btw, i cannot put my ZIL on stake, it sais “6 Day(s) Remaining” —- 6 days for what?

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
talkshi

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2020, 01:26:03 AM

hype much. You can't even mine one block all rewards going to mystery network hash. Someone had to say it.
MilanZilliqa

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 02:45:32 PM

Interesting  Roll Eyes
Binance since yesterday was showing the Estimated Annual Yield: 8%-10% for the staking program
Now is from 0% to 10%

Btw, i cannot put my ZIL on stake, it sais “6 Day(s) Remaining” —- 6 days for what?

They are working on it. Binance staking will be available soon:)
MilanZilliqa

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 06:40:52 AM

We would like to provide a quick update on the Binance Staking service, which is being provisioned now. Given the interest shown by the community, we are fully expecting that staking on Binance will attract an overwhelming take-up which could potentially impact the annual yield. As such, and with the primary goal of keeping it attractive for delegators (given the constraints), the mechanics of staking on Binance is being restructured - more especially, in order to maintain an annual yield of 5-10%. This restructuring could involve a 'lockup' period with a guaranteed tiered yield (between 5-10%) based on the length of the lockup period. The final live date will be announced as soon as the necessary changes on the infrastructure are made.

Thank you for your patience.
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2020, 04:05:57 PM

Binance is finally ready to stake

Here is the news ->

Greetings token holders,

We've got news!

✹You can now earn interest by holding your $ZIL as part of Binance's SAVINGS PRODUCTS.

✹With various lock-up periods (7/14/30 days) available, you too can benefit from these staking options starting today.

✹Follow the status here: staking-viewer.zilliqa.com

✹Guidelines: www.binance.com/en/support/articles/28dde695bc404c5188189297cafc9297

On the current price, I have nothing to sell, hodl only mode on.

Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 02:21:30 PM

Thanks for your help.

It’s all written on the blog
Binanace staking is going live in 8 days from now and the minimum amount is 50 ZIL, with an annual return of 8-10% profit
Not bad :-)

Why wasnt there staking thing when ZIl was trading at $0.06? And why did it pump? I had a small hunk but sold immediately when it started popping, I guess there wont be another opportunity like this, at least not this year. Other alts do not seem to follow, do they? Even though the pump was heavy and quite voluminous it was just one isolated event, with other alts lagging behind or otherwise staying intact for the time being. I wonder if there was something going up with ZIL that made it pump that hard.
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2020, 03:19:55 PM

Why wasnt there staking thing when ZIl was trading at $0.06? And why did it pump? I had a small hunk but sold immediately when it started popping, I guess there wont be another opportunity like this, at least not this year. Other alts do not seem to follow, do they? Even though the pump was heavy and quite voluminous it was just one isolated event, with other alts lagging behind or otherwise staying intact for the time being. I wonder if there was something going up with ZIL that made it pump that hard.

ZIL is at the beginning of its developement, this project can become one of those that will be a x100 profit
But, it can also chill around 150-250 sats and that’s it
I have a good feeling about this project, and ZIL is a long hodl project for me

big_daddy

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2020, 07:13:52 PM

https://blockfolio.com/coin/ZIL/signal/HuGdHlAaaR
https://blog.zilliqa.com/binance-backed-busd-to-come-to-zilliqa-blockchain-790608bfbd8

The long story short:
The Binance stable coin BUSD will now lay on zilliqa blockchain, not only on ethereum, the ZRC2 token as well
One more important thing is the bridge made for other erc20 tokens to move on zilliqa blockchain

Secure, fast, ZIL.

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 12:26:54 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2020, 03:46:45 AM by Mrpumperitis

https://blockfolio.com/coin/ZIL/signal/HuGdHlAaaR
https://blog.zilliqa.com/binance-backed-busd-to-come-to-zilliqa-blockchain-790608bfbd8

The long story short:
The Binance stable coin BUSD will now lay on zilliqa blockchain, not only on ethereum, the ZRC2 token as well
One more important thing is the bridge made for other erc20 tokens to move on zilliqa blockchain

Secure, fast, ZIL.
True it will come to Zil, but first its coming to Elrond ERD.

Another project to keep an eye is ANKR (i am  Wink) which is working with both ZIL & ERD and many more.
https://medium.com/ankr-network/zilliqa-announced-as-flagship-customer-of-the-ankr-cloud-68b5605f137f

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: