Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:53:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Quantstamp - The First Decentralized Smart Contract Security Platform  (Read 43063 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
trade-trading-pro

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:56:44 PM

I would like to know specifically when this project is on the bittrex floor.
trade-trading-pro

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:58:05 PM

Any news of Quantstamp being listed on any exchanges? It would be nice to get listed on Bittrex. Binance is a good start though.

Can anyone provide information we might need to bring to exchanges, I'd love to start requesting a QSP listing on a couple exchanges.

Hopefully we can see a little bit of a rise after this weekend.
Bittrex is a trading platform with high volume, so when there are more people on this floor will pull the investors into the project. Make the price increase is very fast
mickymax777

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

Cryptologist

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:30:43 AM

Buying cryptos, is like shooting fish in a bucket, you cannot miss. Do you research, if you believe in the tech - buy. If the prices drop it is a great opportunity to buy.

QSP did not go wild as I expected, but it is coming. My 2cent advise, I'm buying, if the price drop BUY.

This will go wild once the community know about, QSP and ETH will have HUGE potential going forward. The only risk for QSP is if there is a crypto to replace ETH. 

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:11:37 AM

I've seen on the telegram channel a few days ago that the anticipated 'news' was just a partnership with kenetic capital, which isnt really a big deal. I suspect that it was just to buy time for another bigger announcement I hope they will make soon)
aleksand
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:15:37 AM

Any news of Quantstamp being listed on any exchanges? It would be nice to get listed on Bittrex. Binance is a good start though.

Can anyone provide information we might need to bring to exchanges, I'd love to start requesting a QSP listing on a couple exchanges.

Bittrex is a trading platform with high volume, so when there are more people on this floor will pull the investors into the project. Make the price increase is very fast

Not to mention the impressive initial volume on binance. A lot of exchanges like to look at past history of liquidity, since they dont want to list non-liquid tokens. Bittrex listings are also very selective recently, they list tokens that actually have a good use case, or the project purpose has some kind of real world value. All things combined I think QSP is a good candidate for sure. But we will never know, as bittrex has a policy of not responding to listing requests to whether they are accepted/rejected. Time will tell))
TheNitrix

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:20:47 AM

Not to mention the impressive initial volume on binance. A lot of exchanges like to look at past history of liquidity, since they dont want to list non-liquid tokens. Bittrex listings are also very selective recently, they list tokens that actually have a good use case, or the project purpose has some kind of real world value. All things combined I think QSP is a good candidate for sure. But we will never know, as bittrex has a policy of not responding to listing requests to whether they are accepted/rejected. Time will tell))

Well actually.. and I quote on my own words: Bittrex mentioned (let QSP devs fill for letter to apply for Bittrex) so it's all up to QSP now, lol.
mineroph
Copper Member

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:59:32 AM

Very impressive project!
fast-guy

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:42:35 AM

This one seem to me very interesting thing. Same as McAfee for Internet. Looking forward to you guys make a nice and successful project!
VelureBit

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:00:53 AM

Can somebody name the ICO price of a token?
Thank u
aleksand
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:24:46 AM

Can somebody name the ICO price of a token?
Thank u

I heard on telegram it was around 6 - 8 cents, though i'm not completely sure...
nguyen0806

Activity: 258

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:28:04 AM

it is not always like that. See RCN and VIB recently. Even they went back to ICO after several days listed in Bittrex. DONT FOMO is the key
nguyen0806

Activity: 258

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:29:41 AM

I am waiting for 10cents, otherwise, skip and move on
trade-trading-pro

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:28:51 PM

I sold out and did not wait. This project has sunk into oblivion. price is pathetic
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:34:09 PM

I believe in the project. True hodlers will look back in time and laugh at the 0,1$ price. The sooner we lose the doubters, the better.

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
trade-trading-pro

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:48:05 PM

My btc are in this. and http://www.geetest.com/index has prevented me from logging into binance. How to log in. geetest it's only support for every chinese. Everyone asked binance to take it down. Cry Cry Cry Cry
trade-trading-pro

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:39:52 PM

My btc are in this. and http://www.geetest.com/index has prevented me from logging into binance. How to log in. geetest it's only support for every chinese. Everyone asked binance to take it down. Cry Cry Cry Cry

QSP is preparing to list on the bittrex floor a great information Cheesy
SoccerMom

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:10:56 AM

I asked a number of times on their Telegram why their github is so inactive. Is this again an great idea, without implementation?

I wonder what you think?
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:31:10 AM

QSP is preparing to list on the bittrex floor a great information Cheesy

What do you mean by that?

I can see qsp falling in price at the moment. Is there some real statements from devs about qsp being listed in bittrex?
If so it seems like a good time to buy, as I see price falling. Any links to these claims?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
trade-trading-pro

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:37:32 AM

shark guys Mother-in-law controls the market
SoccerMom

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:16:54 AM

anyone seen their github? Is this a lot of buzz around quantstamp, but no actual work?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: