Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:57:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Quantstamp - The First Decentralized Smart Contract Security Platform  (Read 43059 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wuclx

Activity: 447
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:56:39 PM

Exciting news:
Quantstamp has successfully ran the minimal version of our test network on Ropsten. The code is still under closed source until our official release. There is still a long road ahead, but we are very proud of our brilliant team! Thank you all. 36 days to demo day.
RodneyGrillery

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:01:00 PM

What is the utility of the token? I suppose projects will have to buy tokens from the market to do an audit or? What is the price to audit the project? Is it calculated in $ or amount of tokens i.e. lets say the price for an audit is 100$. So if a token is worth 100$ on the market projects will have to buy 1 token. If it is measured in tokens wouldn't high price of the token repell the projects i.e. you need to buy 1000 tokens for an audit so todays price would be ok, but if a token is worth 100$ then it would be to pricey

Via a mod QSP on reddit, audit price is pegged to fiat value of around $20,000.  Company requesting the audit will need to have a prerequisite amount of QSP tokens to request an audit, but if accepted they don't have to pay that.  Community mod stated that number was around 200k shares and I believe I heard something along these mentioned in facebook AMA, but I'm not sure if that's a flat rate, or if that was the amount based on the price of the tokens at the time.
Raphadreamm

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 12:37:59 PM

Hi wuclx thank you for this information !
eddy-crypto-france

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:39:41 AM

What price do youu think, this token could reach by the end of December if everything goes as predicted in the roadmap ?
Ferdo

Activity: 323
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:36:51 PM

What is the utility of the token? I suppose projects will have to buy tokens from the market to do an audit or? What is the price to audit the project? Is it calculated in $ or amount of tokens i.e. lets say the price for an audit is 100$. So if a token is worth 100$ on the market projects will have to buy 1 token. If it is measured in tokens wouldn't high price of the token repell the projects i.e. you need to buy 1000 tokens for an audit so todays price would be ok, but if a token is worth 100$ then it would be to pricey

Via a mod QSP on reddit, audit price is pegged to fiat value of around $20,000.  Company requesting the audit will need to have a prerequisite amount of QSP tokens to request an audit, but if accepted they don't have to pay that.  Community mod stated that number was around 200k shares and I believe I heard something along these mentioned in facebook AMA, but I'm not sure if that's a flat rate, or if that was the amount based on the price of the tokens at the time.

Thx, will do more research before investing. But so far project and the team look promising. Good luck to all
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:20:21 PM

What price do youu think, this token could reach by the end of December if everything goes as predicted in the roadmap ?

The minimum price bracket for 2018 for me will be $ 5 for 1 token, as much as you can calculate it about $ 20 for 1 token! These are my personal beliefs and there is no call to buy!
Ferdo

Activity: 323
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:30:32 PM

The minimum price bracket for 2018 for me will be $ 5 for 1 token, as much as you can calculate it about $ 20 for 1 token! These are my personal beliefs and there is no call to buy!

So between 3 billion and 12 billion $ mkt cap. Arent you aiming a bit high?
RodneyGrillery

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:13:38 PM

So between 3 billion and 12 billion $ mkt cap. Arent you aiming a bit high?

Well considering the low side of that market cap is only 15x the current price and the high side is well under 100x, those price estimates aren't really that crazy.  I mean it isn't logical to assume something like that obviously  Cheesy, but 15x current cap for a coin of this quality this year is the type of prediction that seems fairly conservative in the crypto market if we're going off history.
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:37:07 PM

Where is best to store QSP for these airdrops?   MEW?

And just incase you didn't know, you're going to need to register below to get said airdrops:

https://caring.quantstamp.com/

You missed the deadline for the first airdrop, and the portal is down for a week, read more here:

https://medium.com/quantstamp/announcing-proof-of-caring-submission-deadline-4217a0eee8b1

Who will receive at least some coins for the airdrop from Quantstamp please write in this thread. It would be interesting to know your Proof-of-Caring index as well.

Oh no...

I was looking for what I need to do to be a part of proof of care and I find out that I'm too late!!! #$%&

Anyone knows when new registers at https://caring.quantstamp.com/ will be available?

Is this proof of caring worth it? Any reports from the Airdrop? How many tokens per QSP? And in $$ value?
wuclx

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:25:04 PM

Anyone knows when new registers at https://caring.quantstamp.com/ will be available?

According to community manager Jared Harrill, they want to 'have it up asap'. So I would expect, that registration is available again in the next days.
Ardi wira

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:34:01 PM

highly anticipated mockups and a sense of happiness can join to support this great story ... and perhaps such a mockery will be easy to gain great success and belief. and a good mission and concept. which has a big impact .
RodneyGrillery

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:38:19 AM

Where is best to store QSP for these airdrops?   MEW?

And just incase you didn't know, you're going to need to register below to get said airdrops:

https://caring.quantstamp.com/

You missed the deadline for the first airdrop, and the portal is down for a week, read more here:

https://medium.com/quantstamp/announcing-proof-of-caring-submission-deadline-4217a0eee8b1

Who will receive at least some coins for the airdrop from Quantstamp please write in this thread. It would be interesting to know your Proof-of-Caring index as well.

Oh no...

I was looking for what I need to do to be a part of proof of care and I find out that I'm too late!!! #$%&

Is this proof of caring worth it? Any reports from the Airdrop? How many tokens per QSP? And in $$ value?

Well if you're from the US (and plan on stating that) you haven't missed anything yet  Cheesy.

As far as it worth it, that's something you have to figure out.  It's not some flat equation based on how many tokens you own, QSP uses an algorithm that also evaluates other factors like how long you've hodl'd and how you've contributed to the community.

You should remember that QSP's value is not just airdrops though, in the future you'll be able to run a node that supports the network to get additional QSP as well.
wuclx

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:13:42 PM

Interesting new media coverage:

Cryptodock: Richard Ma The CEO of Quantstamp Technologies Inc
InfoSecurity Expert Interviews: Zak from Coinbase
wuclx

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:10:09 PM

Some insights into the Quantstamp network architecture are provided by Alex Murashkin of Blockchain Development Labs Canada in this recent video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0osgoTcyf4
sv.alyona

Activity: 518
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:45:34 PM

New Proof-of-Caring Submission Criteria and Guide
In this post, Quantstamp is revealing the new types of content we are looking for in our next PoC submission period. We will also demonstrate what a good Proof-of-Caring submission looks like by highlighting a submission from one of our community members. Although the content we are looking for is changing, we will apply the same general scoring criteria that we applied to the highlighted submission to all future submissions.

Here is the new type of content we are looking for
For our next PoC submission period, we are looking for content that focuses more on sharing technical blockchain knowledge as well as sharing general blockchain security practices.

Being creative with your PoC submissions
Before diving into our highlighted PoC submission, I will list a wide variety of PoC submission categories that we have received so far. I am listing these categories in order to encourage you to be creative with your PoC submissions.

An Example of a High Scoring Proof-of-Caring Submission
Here is an example of a PoC submission that received a high score. In order to keep this article short and concise, we removed some of the original submission.

Why this community member received a good score
High scores are generally given to submissions that demonstrate some combination of the following criteria: significant creativity, effort and impact. The submission above demonstrates lots of effort and impact and cites links to many of their claims.

Remember to include the Proof in your Proof-of-Caring
Quantstamp would also like to remind you to submit proof alongside your Proof-of-Caring submission on our PoC portal. For instance, if you claim that you made a video about Quantstamp, please submit a link to the video as evidence as well as screenshot of you making the video.

Parting remarks
Before we leave you, we would like to point out a couple things. First, even though the type of content we are looking for is changing, the general criteria remains the same. What was your level of effort, creativity and impact? Also, a good way to measure impact is to think about how much your content involves the community. The more community involvement, the higher the impact.

Pro tip: Building communities means looking outside of your inner circle. New people also like free events.

In our next post, we will discuss the timeline and important dates for future airdrops. That article is coming soon.

https://medium.com/quantstamp/new-proof-of-caring-submission-criteria-and-guide-9c551af9d748
sv.alyona

Activity: 518
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:51:47 PM

Quantstamp Early Test Network Overview

Quantstamp Testnet Overview - Functional V0.0.1 (early test version)

Please understand this is a early testnet, running an QSP version of geth, linked to the Ropsten Ethereum testnet. We will be improving the design on a number of dimensions in the coming sprints.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0osgoTcyf4&sns=tw
narutos

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:01:56 PM

Quantstamp Early Test Network Overview

Quantstamp Testnet Overview - Functional V0.0.1 (early test version)

Please understand this is a early testnet, running an QSP version of geth, linked to the Ropsten Ethereum testnet. We will be improving the design on a number of dimensions in the coming sprints.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0osgoTcyf4&sns=tw

Congratulation to Quantstamp for the early Testnet. This is great news for quantstamp.
RodneyGrillery

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:40:37 PM

in regard to the new Proof-of-caring rules, there was no mention of activity in the QSP bitcointalk thread at all.  I'm still assuming making an impact here and being helpful should count even though they didn't overtly mention it though...
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:48:49 AM

To be honest, I did not really understand the new rules of Proof-of-caring Quantstamp. Usual investor who bought QSP tokens  in the hope of a price increase will receive tokens for airdrops received for audit or will only be received by people whose indexProof-of-caring  is calculated in accordance with the new rules? It seems to me that this is not very good for the overwhelming mass of investors.

Rookie Trader

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:15:23 AM

QSP taking another wave up Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: