Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:09:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Vs Ethereum  (Read 3634 times)
MisterKT (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:21:28 AM

If you compare the two main cryptocurrency, namely Bitcoin and Ethereum, which one has the most promising future?
In terms of evolution, Bitcoin reached a maximum of roughly 4800$, whereas Ethereum reached roughly 394$: in other words, it is a potential increase of 33 % for Ethereum, but only 24% for Bitcoin.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:23:44 AM

If you compare the two main cryptocurrency, namely Bitcoin and Ethereum, which one has the most promising future?
In terms of evolution, Bitcoin reached a maximum of roughly 4800$, whereas Ethereum reached roughly 394$: in other words, it is a potential increase of 33 % for Ethereum, but only 24% for Bitcoin.
i think bitcoin is the best but dont underestimate eth because i think a few years this will be similar to bitcoin,i can predict it because see the price of eth now and the exchange matters it going so wide and a little more i think its will be similar in bitcoin
LevshaK1

Activity: 172

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:25:15 AM

It is difficult to predict something for the future as crypto-currencies are not regulated by anyone, but bitcoin appeared first and is very popular. I think for safety you need to keep money in different coins.

FoxTheHuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:27:41 AM

You compare BTC vs ETH not fair, the value of BTC is x10 the value of ETH so 1% btc ~ 10% ETH.
edynolan

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:34:05 AM

of course no one can compare bitcoin, but if seen from now does not allow eth price can rival bitcoin in the future but surely very long for it. the most striking difference is that a person is more familiar with bitcoin than ethereum.
ProGamerJojo

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:35:11 AM

Bitcoin will always rank higher, as made by Chinese. Grin Grin
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:38:43 AM

i think the better is bitcoin because this is the first coins and so many investor are attractive in bitcoin see the eth value now its going down but bitcoin is still high little by little and day by day so the better is bitcoin

christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:43:48 AM

no one can be similar in bitcoin in this time because of the price is so wide and this is very long period of time running compare to eth but i think it will be going to similar in bitcoin,i think wait for that moment and its so good if its that happen
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:55:59 AM

Etherum really made a break this year. The creator of Etherum Vitalik Buterins is a usual face on the mass media, he is totally not so mysterious like Satoshi Nakomoto. I think the next year Etherum will rich 1000$ point and that is mostly cause of the interest to crypto-currencies is growing and Etherum seems must better investment than Bitcoin, it's much cheaper. I do also invest in Etherum, I think Etherum is going to be like silver after Bitcoin's gold.
Michael_Token

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:18:00 AM

I don't think this is Bitcoin against Ethereum.

Crypto technologies are just at the beginning, so every new interesting is welcome.

Bitcoin is the crypto pioneer, Ethereum is the smart-contract pioneer.
sidmlm

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:18:38 AM

Cryptocurrency Ether could potentially prove more lucrative than Bitcoin. It's been flying in Bitcoin's shadow, but investors are taking notice of its powerful financial technology.
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:26:29 AM

If you talk about promising future, i think every cryptocurrency share the same future and its not just bitcoin and ethereum. Bitcoin is the pioneer of cryptocurrency so it makes sense if the price surge following the years of booming trend, but if you compare about the sharing percentage prices of both then i think both of the price had surge exponentially compared to the recent publicity in these few years  Grin Grin
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:30:38 AM

Most promising is one having the strongest community and reliable users, i think meeting this criteria bitcoin is still leading because people in the market trust bitcoin more than any other cryptcocurrencies and they invest in it without any fear of loss. To make ethereum more valuable and promising a major shift would be required of users from bitcoin to ethereum, which is in fact doesn't seems possible.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:32:07 AM

in comparison to Bitcoin and Ethereum, I think Bitcoin has already made a good impression in this market. on the other hand, Etherium is considered as the most potential cryptocurrency for the future. but if you compare on the basis of current situation then Bitcoin would be the best for me. because it has become a popular currency in the virtual world. all other cryptocurrencies are following the trends the Bitcoin closely.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:33:29 AM

If you are only using that calculation as a basis to determine which one is better in the two option, then you will be wrong in two ways

1. You only compare at a point in time and not over time. Which means at that point, the percentage might be favorable to ethereum but over the years bitcoin is better off and don't also forget the way bitcoin has been a subject of target over time.

2. You also did not consider the one that takes most hit in times of crash with that put together you can make a decisive decision.
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:38:41 AM

I think It is really wrong to make comparasion as  bitcoin increased 24% , ethereum 33% increased. You cannot value their superiority with this way. Bitcoin is dollar for cyprocurrency world and ethereum can just be euro in this world. Bitcoin get strength from being first online currency and being more widespread . Ethereum needs more time to be more successful than bitcoin.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:41:34 AM

We cant tell what might happen in the future, because it is a trading system.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 09:45:49 AM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that people have been associated with and so it is common for crypto enthusiasts to use and support bitcoin. But there are reasons why Ethereum was created and this is highlighted by its founders profoundly. Now it is upto the users to decide whether to use bitcoin or ethereum and what to invest in. Both are good and both are having a good future. But what to invest depends on the discretion of the trader and not what one thinks as good or bad.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:52:27 AM

Both of them is a very great coins, but if I must choose I will go with Bitcoin, I think Bitcoin will be harder to die because we can really used the coin in a local shop and in the future there will be more people accepting Bitcoin than eth, because bitcoin popularity is better than eth

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
shafi alam

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:02:59 AM

Its Hard Question.  

But People love BTC,ETG Both,  

BTC for it everywhere it acceptable.

On the other hand.  

ETH Have too many Features,  Much Speedy.  

BTC is king.

But now-a-days people love ethereum .

One day eth will cross BTC'S Place.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: