Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:14:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Vs Ethereum  (Read 3634 times)
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:03:15 PM

If you compare the two main cryptocurrency, namely Bitcoin and Ethereum, which one has the most promising future?
In terms of evolution, Bitcoin reached a maximum of roughly 4800$, whereas Ethereum reached roughly 394$: in other words, it is a potential increase of 33 % for Ethereum, but only 24% for Bitcoin.
I think bitcoin is still better than ETH.
Bitcoin comes first before ethereum so if you look at their reputation,
Bitcoin the who built first the trust from the investors.
And then the price of Ethereum was just depending on the price of bitcoin.
So its mean that if the price of bitcoin is high, then the value of ethereum was quitely low.
That's why its still better to invest in BTC than in ETH.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zongxian

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:06:31 PM

I personally think that ethereum will surpass bitcoin butt i do not know when that will happen but i am sure it will happen because the technology of ethereum is way better then that from bitcoin but at the moment bitcoin is the one leading yes.
Delarock

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:09:24 PM

Both are playing a vital role in the cryptocurrency world. if you want to compare Bitcoin with Etherium then you have to judge based on popularity and acceptability. then you can get the best result of this issue.
Belkaa

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:49:37 PM

Bitcoin was originally a digital alternative to such currencies as the Dollar, Euro, Ruble, etc., only the cue ball is decentralized and many other factors distinguish it from state money. Hence we understand that BTC is the same money only without power, which, like the usual currency, allows us to pay for food, vehicle, clothes, real estate, various services, etc.

ETH was originally conceived as a platform for the development of decentralized applications, and its block engine was specifically designed to run applications. Applications can be different, ranging from such as VC or Twitter and ending with applications for selling something, concluding contracts or even solving complex scientific problems.

Thus, we found out that Bitcoin and Ethereum are designed for different areas of activity, and they are the best, at the moment, in its direction. And my opinion is that they will live all the time while there is a crypto currency and no one will put forward them from the forefront, because Bitcoin is the beginning of the history of digital money in cryptography, it is the foundation for absolutely all crypto-currencies that already exist and that will be, but Ethereum gave a new development in the digital world of money!
Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:03:30 PM

Both are playing a vital role in the cryptocurrency world. if you want to compare Bitcoin with Etherium then you have to judge based on popularity and acceptability. then you can get the best result of this issue.
You're right mate, both of them are doing great and keeping crypto become popular. Though their price are far from each other but the people still believing on. They are making crypto world alive and people recognized it as it gives them a way for a better life.
emanbea1234

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:33:12 PM

for me bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin is so big compare to ethereum and the bitcoin is well known than the ethereum.
Dyn@styN3rd

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:44:23 PM

Hard question but I love them both. I like Bitcoin because its volatility is what I expect, it goes down but its been mooning since weeks ago so I love how its value goes up everytime I check it even though I don't have much BTC on my port. As for ETH, I do believe that it is the next BTC so I have my faith in it that it will make its way to go up in due time.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:52:14 PM

If you compare the two main cryptocurrency, namely Bitcoin and Ethereum, which one has the most promising future?
In terms of evolution, Bitcoin reached a maximum of roughly 4800$, whereas Ethereum reached roughly 394$: in other words, it is a potential increase of 33 % for Ethereum, but only 24% for Bitcoin.

I think it should not be the way to look at it. If a certain coin is considered growing and is still low in price, huge growth in percentage is very much normal and expected. That is why it is quite common for us to see coins right now that acquire a 100% or even bigger growth. These are the cheaper yet promising coins. But when it grows big in value already, such huge growth in percentage cannot easily be reached. Say, the coin is already valued at $9,000, you cannot expect such coin to jump to $18,000 quickly.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:58:37 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 01:21:57 AM by UCHCHILD

Bitcoin has and have great and bright future we cannot deny it, we can see it on the price of the present. But we can see also that eth is getting its own peak, rising the volume of investors which is so good in terms of developers aspects. But I hope they will not steal each investors so no one will go down.
sky25

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:10:50 AM

Ethereum does have good potential, but bitcoin still leads in terms of anonymous, decentralized and still more promising superiority than etherum.
vandvl

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:17:26 AM

comparing bitcoin and ethereum is like comparing goat vs cow.. we all know the price of bitcoin for now than to ethereum bitcoin is 10x bigger than to ethereum and still increasing even in popularity bitcoin is the most popular...
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:24:25 AM

For me Bitcoin still the first or major crypto currency now. It depends on the demand of particular currency. Bitcoin is very powerful, demand of  Bitcoin nowadays is very large compare to other currency. But what I like in ethereum is, the transaction fee is very low compare to bitcoin, very fast to finish the transaction compare to bitcoin.
FreezyDiggi

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:48:28 AM

I think both will coexist for a long time. Bitcoin is the kind and won't dissappear until something much better comes along. Eth is more advanced tho and I think will be as popular as bitcoin in a few years.
ray_cai

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:08:31 AM

Bitcoin is the first and well-known cryptocurrency which I think will not always be the No.1.
As for Ethereum, it declares and apply the smart contract idea to blockchain technology. Still, Ethereum needs time to development for many aspect.
oppasong

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:21:48 AM

I think both are good for investment I would do that either in BTC or ETH.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:24:11 AM

According to the Op question about which one has the most promising future .. "bitcoin  or etherium".  Will for me bitcoin cause its very Obvious that bitcoin value is now on the top because of that we earn big profit  now adays even its always volatile it continue to climb to make us profitable. Not the same with ETH cause etherium value is very cheap now adays .So for me bitcoin is the most promising currency to the future.
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:28:33 AM

during which time the price of bitcoin is high and I'm afraid it's not even more effective than ethaneum but then I think that bitumen is higher in ethernet. But now comes 2018 you think bitcoin paddling reigns in all kinds of coin.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:31:38 AM

i think the of them is the most popular crypto currency but if you compare them bitcoin price is more than higher than eth so now i think bitcoin is the best currency but soon i think eth is will be similar to bitcoin!

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Steven101

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:33:50 AM

Btc gets 8k usdt over and Eth Still around 300-400 usdt. I think Eth will catch to btc. It’s depend on times. May be end of this year or Begin of next year.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:34:26 AM

Surely i will pick bitcoin over ethereum because the former is stable, tested through time, and very resilient and dominant in the crypto world. Bitcoin is also proven of coming back whenever it encounters a dip on its price. The current price now reaches to 8K which means more investors are trusting bitcoin too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: