Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:35:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Vs Ethereum  (Read 3639 times)
nyong

Activity: 213
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:11:36 PM

i choose bitcoin, because price of bitcoin is greater than ethereum
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:39:34 PM

Both bitcoin and Ethereum have their points of interest and like most different digital currencies, which one is ideal for you is particularly reliant on your money related circumstance and what you need out of your venture.

In the event that you need to purchase in to the most demonstrated digital money, bitcoin is the better of the two monetary forms. It's the most costly out there however and its exchange charges are high, so in the event that you need a major profit for what you're putting into it.
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:42:10 PM

Actually in a word,these two coins now dominated in the whole alt coin platform.Two coins are more effective for in future.But I fully support BTC because alt coin depend on BTC that's why it's position above all I think.Ethereum is my second choice.I hope it will be touched 5k$ in December 2018.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:24:07 PM

If you compare the two main cryptocurrency, namely Bitcoin and Ethereum, which one has the most promising future?
In terms of evolution, Bitcoin reached a maximum of roughly 4800$, whereas Ethereum reached roughly 394$: in other words, it is a potential increase of 33 % for Ethereum, but only 24% for Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is leading in teems of price value among cryptocurrencies but ether is growing as well. Ripple has a better-than-bitcoin potential than ETH as it's growth is quite commendable as well. ETH will grow for sure so it's smart to invest into it before the price spikes up.
Jexjatto

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:06:37 PM

If you compare the two main cryptocurrency, namely Bitcoin and Ethereum, which one has the most promising future?
In terms of evolution, Bitcoin reached a maximum of roughly 4800$, whereas Ethereum reached roughly 394$: in other words, it is a potential increase of 33 % for Ethereum, but only 24% for Bitcoin.

Well, BTC has been there longer than ETH, BTC is the first cryptocurrency, so the comparison is way unfair.
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:14:53 PM

In my opinion,Bitcoin and Ethereum complete each other.Although Bitcoin remains the king of cryptocurrency,ethereum has it's unique feature to operate smart contracts on it's blockchain.This is a considerable advantage since smarts contracts encourage using ethereum to buy tokens etc...
However,since bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency evermade it's normal that Bitcoin price is rising more than ethereum but so far Ethereum has been able to catch up on bitcoin price fairly compared to other cryptocurrencies.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Ninmag

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:15:37 AM

If talking about bitcoin with ethereum is a bit excessive.
The phenomenal rise in phenomenal prices a few weeks ago sparked speculation about the change of ethereum coins that became bitcoin killers.
There are several predictions that will emerge that are expressed by some of the leading figures in the criptocurrensy industry that ethereum will face scalability issues similar to bitcoin.
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:37:20 AM

Yeah there is no doubt that bitcoin is the best among all of electronic currency. Bitcoin is the first electronic currency and it makes bitcoin popular. If we will compare the price of Bitcoin and Etherium, Bitcoin's price is higher than Eth and it attracts people to choose bitcoin than Eth. Just think how many etherium you can get with only 1 bitcoin. Hmmm I believed its 10 Eth. Isn't it?

404 Not Found
spinno

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:44:34 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum complete each other.Although Bitcoin remains the king of cryptocurrency,ethereum has it's unique feature to operate smart contracts on it's blockchain.This is a considerable advantage since smarts contracts encourage using ethereum to buy tokens etc...
However,since bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency evermade it's normal that Bitcoin price is rising more than ethereum but so far Ethereum has been able to catch up on bitcoin price fairly compared to other cryptocurrencies.
Ethereum has a good value but bitcoin has a great values and good name in today's situation , people are also interested in bitcoin investment so my opinion is bitcoin is the best .as we can see bitcoin is the largest crypto right now and ethereum is the most used market in this forum. i think i prefer Ethereum, cause the value is more stable than bitcoin. Maybe bitcoin's value is the gighest but. the value is not stable. we can pick an example, Steam previously use bitcoin on the payment system. but now officially remove it. that's my opinion thank
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:03:30 AM

Yeah there is no doubt that bitcoin is the best among all of electronic currency. Bitcoin is the first electronic currency and it makes bitcoin popular. If we will compare the price of Bitcoin and Etherium, Bitcoin's price is higher than Eth and it attracts people to choose bitcoin than Eth. Just think how many etherium you can get with only 1 bitcoin. Hmmm I believed its 10 Eth. Isn't it?

yes, bitcoin is still the best crypto until now and people already know bitcoin as the king in the cryptocurrency but ethereum has a big chance to be the next crypto leader among the others. maybe in the future, bitcoin and ethereum will walk together and people will know bitcoin as a mother for the cryptocurrency and they will use ethereum too. and yes, with only 1 bitcoin, we could get many amount of altcoin because bitcoin is too expensive depends on the other coins.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Max79

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:08:35 AM

Bitcoins are made earlier than erethreum. Bitcoins are built with locks and firmity for secure functions.So as for the future, its gonna be still bitcoin on top.
GangNamSK

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:23:10 AM

If talking about bitcoin with ethereum is a bit excessive.
The phenomenal rise in phenomenal prices a few weeks ago sparked speculation about the change of ethereum coins that became bitcoin killers.
There are several predictions that will emerge that are expressed by some of the leading figures in the criptocurrensy industry that ethereum will face scalability issues similar to bitcoin.
Bitcoin and Ethereum are receiving huge market support. Ethereum, which was born later than bitcoin, is still very popular because it has advanced technology, many practical applications are widely used. I think in the future the competition of bitcoin and Ethereum will be extremely fierce. I believe that competition will bring the cryptocurrency market up very strongly.
RheamaeElbanbuena

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:34:38 AM

I think both because they are the same as my case case bitcoin is bigger than ethereum and they are both popular tokens and websites so I choose both them and the ethereum is also great value and also famous website
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:32:12 AM

Both Bitcoin and Etherueum are really performs well in the market.
Bitccoin is the mother of all cryptocurrencies and if you will check the price and volume are very high as compared to other Altcoins, in short it is obviously that Bitcoin is still the best among them all.
For me, it is better to invest in both Bitcoin and Ethereum because putting all eggs in one basket is very risky.
Both of them are good for a long term investment so better to buy now and hold it for a long-period of time and you will see how much income you will earn in the future.
parassinghal

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:27:51 AM

The price of both the coins are stable for now but if you notice the change in price from the starting of this year, then you may have seen that te price of etherum increased a lot. So i think this will the year for etherum.

bryanswangxx16

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:42:10 AM

Is it possible that the price of Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin by the end of 2018?
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:48:57 AM

Until now I still believe in bitcoin
although the price of ethereum continues to rise but its growth is not as fast as bitcoin growth
Janademir4

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:01:08 AM

Bitcoin will always rank higher, as made by Chinese. Grin Grin
what to do with china? do they monopolize bitcoin to keep prices at the highest level?

ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 3048

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:07:16 AM

The day when people realize that not all Altcoins are alternatives to Bitcoin will be a happy one. There are too many people who believe there’s only one cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) and that all others should fail. Not all coins are meant for the same thing. Bitcoin is meant as a currency, ETH as a smart contract token, IOTA specifically for the IoT industry etc. Both coins and others have sky high ceilings that don’t have to be tied together.  They aren’t tied together.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:10:42 AM

For me bitcoin still have the crown for the supremacy in crypto currency because of its popularity and high value. But I think time will come and ethereum will reign and over come bitcoin. Ethereum is being used as platform by most ICO's and because of that many crypto fanatics like me will save ethereum for the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: