Bitcoin Forum
August 07, 2024, 11:11:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !!  (Read 68835 times)
biddybee

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:02:30 PM

Does anyone know when we can get back our btc?

Simply get a friend to send you 50 hxt and then withdraw your btc. Afterwards, you can refund the 50 hxt back to your friend.
kenmasters34

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:21:19 PM

Does anyone know when we can get back our btc?

Simply get a friend to send you 50 hxt and then withdraw your btc. Afterwards, you can refund the 50 hxt back to your friend.

That doesnt work.  You have to actually buy from the ICO.  I have read(in this thread) that Nov 1st is the day they were supposed to allow people withdraw, hopefully it will be sooner.
snowyNNN

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:27:40 PM

1. What kind of blockchain technology will Hextra use???  A cryptonite or zcash clone maybe??

2. Can we download a wallet , and when?

3. What about mining and staking?

I haven´t seen any talk of the launch of the Hextra blockchain..

█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░▄▀▀▀░█░░░  Xmr Sc Pasc Rlc Zen           ✦       (\__/)       ✦
█▀▀░░█▀▀█░░▀▀▄░█░░░  Zcl Kmd Ltc Rep Dash                  (='.'=) 
█░░░░█░░█░███▀░███░ Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Btc             ✦   (")_(")  ✦           ▲▼ Anonymous ▲▼ Community Driven     XULT.com
hackmenow

Activity: 4
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:20:08 PM

I have bitcoin stuck on hextracoin.co..... I wasn't able to buy any hextra but now I can't get my bitcoin out....What do I do? thanks   Embarrassed
matey1111

Activity: 178
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:27:38 PM

As having a background in system administration, network administration, and development.

I can tell everyone on this board that HextraCoin is holding your BTC hostage and there is no such thing of having a bunch of browsers opened to access the site.

The truth is the HextraCoin teams pulls the plug on the site at that particular time, causing a black out that causes FOMO, then they take orders from Whales or themselves on the backend and when done, the plug the site back up to the internet again.

That is how it works, I have been saying this all along but a lot of people are still hoping to get in, listening to these pumpers who have fake accounts on HextraCoin and other site and will not even reap the benefits of the price rise as well.

People like KenMasters are pumpers and even they will not be able to pull their money or coins away from the site so again, they are stuck too.

My suggestion is as soon as HextraCoin allows BTC withdrawals, get your money out!!!!

Peace Out!!!!

Exactly, These fools are being fooled by promoters,

"It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled"

matey1111

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:30:06 PM

As having a background in system administration, network administration, and development.

I can tell everyone on this board that HextraCoin is holding your BTC hostage and there is no such thing of having a bunch of browsers opened to access the site.

The truth is the HextraCoin teams pulls the plug on the site at that particular time, causing a black out that causes FOMO, then they take orders from Whales or themselves on the backend and when done, the plug the site back up to the internet again.

That is how it works, I have been saying this all along but a lot of people are still hoping to get in, listening to these pumpers who have fake accounts on HextraCoin and other site and will not even reap the benefits of the price rise as well.

People like KenMasters are pumpers and even they will not be able to pull their money or coins away from the site so again, they are stuck too.

My suggestion is as soon as HextraCoin allows BTC withdrawals, get your money out!!!!

Peace Out!!!!
1) Why am I a pumper?  I have less than 1K coins. I just want to give tips to people who had their BTC stuck in.  Instead you would rather listen to a guy who throws insults around and wishes bad on people?  Just my opinion, throwing insults does nothing to help anyone's credibility.  But if you think it does, that speaks to your own character.

2) Its written all over the place that you cant take your BTC out until you buy 50 coins.  Its right on the page where you click deposit BTC.  The people who chose to ignore that and now are claiming that it was hidden, are just being willfully ignorant.

3) There are plenty of websites that go down when there is high demand.   If you think that is not possible, then I dont think you have a background in network administration.

4) I dont work for them, nor do I have a youtube channel, nor have I been passing a referral link.

It doesnt even make sense to claim that someone here is paid by hextra, because it would be better if someone here actually represented hextra.   If you even took the time to look at my previous posts, you would see that I had issues of my own to start.  Which was only 2 weeks ago.   I have got in 3 out of 9 times, and wanted to help others.  But whatever.   I guess I would be more credible if I called people idiots and pumpers.

There's always going to be haters.  I got someone telling me I'm living in my parent's basement on this thread; I probably made more money in the last 6 months than he's ever made in his life.  I own a house in NY.  This fool is probably the one in the basement.

Currently holding 11,800 HXT.  And I got a YT channel.  And all the know it alls that swear they know what's going and it's a scam, you know you are full of shit.  Why be on this thread then?  Do you comment on all "scam" threads?  This will moon shortly then you will say its because of this or that.  You can kiss my ass.  I've been in crypto since you were in diapers.

see... this guy is on their "prefered customer list", scam promoters first, then affiliate links
matey1111

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:33:34 PM

Well, I lost count, but I think I'm 0/10 on my attempts to purchase Hextra.  How ridiculous.  I've already warned people to stay away from this coin but since the window just closed, allow me to vent.  This time the page never even loaded.  As the countdown happened everything was just fine, but the second it hit zero, I hit refresh and the page never loaded.  It's now 4-minutes past and the page still hasn't loaded.  Worst... ICO... Ever.
There are plenty of Tips in this thread about how to get the coin.  I posted some earlier, but got attacked for it.

because he attacks other members who have different opinions than himself.

#1, There is no Hextra coin responses here, they are hiding.
#2, There is no block chain or wallet or opensource code to inspect
#3, There was no whitepaper until people complained about it and is more of a road map than a white paper.
#4, They lock your BTC until you buy 50HXT (which you cant) read my previous math on previous posts, to ensure they scam the BTG for themselves, also creating artificial hype, ensuring little
      children want it more because they cant get it (fear of missing out), Then when they claim they sold you a coin (no block chain, No wallet, No opensource code, no proof but a number on a
      screen), this is when people like kenmasters34 determins that everything is real, and tries to convince that people can get it, just lock your BTC into their wallet.
#5, The preferred customer list... certain accounts can buy daily but others can never buy
#6, If there are so many people wanting this ICO, It will sell out anyways so there is no reason to lock in your BTC.
#7, What they show you in your account as a "wallet address" is more likely an account number, not a wallet address on a chain, as a chain does not exist.
#8, Nova exchange denies listing Hextra, contradicting Hextra claims.
#9, does there really need to be another reason?

Don't believe me, just deposit your BTC and find out the hard way.

I think everybody here should quickly read this and thank matey1111 for outlining what is going on. Thanks man!

It's my pleasure
matey1111

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:35:38 PM

I can't just understand why there is such a big deman for a coin like this when they have an unprofessional thread like this. Only their ICO page which you buy  hextra is professional designed.  Every time when I see any ICO like this not talking to people much, hiding and not being open minded. How can people trust and invest to this project?
I'm seriuos. I really want to know.

You have good logic!
Always remember:

"A fool and his money will soon be separated"
matey1111

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:45:30 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 11:17:57 PM by matey1111

Peace Out!!!!
1) Why am I a pumper?  I have less than 1K coins. I just want to give tips to people who had their BTC stuck in.  Instead you would rather listen to a guy who throws insults around and wishes bad on people?  Just my opinion, throwing insults does nothing to help anyone's credibility.  But if you think it does, that speaks to your own character.

2) Its written all over the place that you cant take your BTC out until you buy 50 coins.  Its right on the page where you click deposit BTC.  The people who chose to ignore that and now are claiming that it was hidden, are just being willfully ignorant.

3) There are plenty of websites that go down when there is high demand.   If you think that is not possible, then I dont think you have a background in network administration.

4) I dont work for them, nor do I have a youtube channel, nor have I been passing a referral link.

It doesnt even make sense to claim that someone here is paid by hextra, because it would be better if someone here actually represented hextra.   If you even took the time to look at my previous posts, you would see that I had issues of my own to start.  Which was only 2 weeks ago.   I have got in 3 out of 9 times, and wanted to help others.  But whatever.   I guess I would be more credible if I called people idiots and pumpers.

I see your back to ignoring the entire thread and back to crying that everyone does not share your opinion!

Initially Hextra DID NOT ADVERTISE YOUR BTC WOULD BE LOCKED IN, this was added about 2 weeks ago, and doesn't excuse the fact they did that as if the "artificial" demand was "real" demand there would be no reason to lock it in due to it selling out anyways. Why are you so willingly arrogantly ignorant about this?

DDOS attacks take MILLIONS of hits per SECOND to affect a site. Hextra knows this and is one of the reasons they want to lock in your BTC so the site crashes and it appears they have demand then no one can buy and it looks like more demand, rinse and repeat. Opening multiple pages trying to buy only worsens this not makes it better, that is why they use a preferred customer list. This does not mean demand is high. They can also co-ordinate their own efforts at jamming their network to create artificial demand.

Representatives of a secret company responding on a thread could be held accountable if ever traced back to who they really are when these scams finally fall, that is the whole purpose of referral links and paid pumpers like yourself,... "sympathy vote"~"I had problems just like you people... this worked for me... now you can trust me!"~ When really its just some greed blinded fool convincing others to invest in a scam and pump it up. A technique to wash their hands of any wrong doing and receive funds in the process. That's why these so-called "investment platforms" are all anonymous with impunity. They know they are dancing with the devil and are subject to domestic and international fraud laws. This is why countries such as (CHINA) and (JAPAN->(huge crypto adopters) have total ICO bans and USA is banning many ICO's.... because they are scams.   

We show factual logic in our arguments while you roll on the ground pounding your fists crying that it is real! Is there a jolly red suited fat man shimmying down your chimney with a sack of coal?

If you want to help, go pound sand.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled"
kenmasters34

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:51:05 PM

If you guys listened to Matey1111 and didnt try, then you had 0% chance of getting in.  If you had listened to many posters advice on how to get this, dual windows, refresh early, paste your password... etc, you would have had probably a 20-25% chance per day of getting some hextra coin.  

That is the bottom line.   It sucks for those that tried and failed.  But if you gave up because of this FUDDER, then IMO you missed out.  A lot of the garbage that he spewed out didnt make any sense.

Hextra has already updated their website wallet, and dashboard, they have plans for rewards in December if you lend or dont sell all of it immediately.   I think its a good plan, better than Regal Coins plan of locking up the whales.
matey1111

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:25:50 PM

If you guys listened to Matey1111 and didnt try, then you had 0% chance of getting in.  If you had listened to many posters advice on how to get this, dual windows, refresh early, paste your password... etc, you would have had probably a 20-25% chance per day of getting some hextra coin.  

That is the bottom line.   It sucks for those that tried and failed.  But if you gave up because of this FUDDER, then IMO you missed out.  A lot of the garbage that he spewed out didnt make any sense.

Hextra has already updated their website wallet, and dashboard, they have plans for rewards in December if you lend or dont sell all of it immediately.   I think its a good plan, better than Regal Coins plan of locking up the whales.

If you listened to this guy your BTC will have been locked for a month,and would probably still be locked, and had LESS THAN 1% chance of buying into a scam more like .25%, THIS IS THE BOTTOM LINE! Sucks for those of you who listened to this scammer, got nothing, and lost BTG. He cant even put up math that makes sense, He can only spew out garbage that makes no sense, only non factual claims with no backing. He cant even comprehend that multiple windows makes the process worse... I'm starting to feel sorry for you!

Why cant you show math to add credibility to your 20-25% chance?

no open source code, there is no wallet, no blockchain, its just account numbers consisting of letters and numbers

kenmasters34

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:34:56 PM

If you listened to this guy your BTC will have been locked for a month,and would probably still be locked, and had LESS THAN 1% chance of buying into a scam more like .25%, THIS IS THE BOTTOM LINE! Sucks for those of you who listened to this scammer. He cant even put up math that makes scence, He can only spew out garbage that makes no sense, only non factual claims with no backing.

no open source code, there is no wallet, no blockchain, its just account numbers consisting of letters and numbers

You're still here crying?  I thought you "only put in a little BTC", but here you are crying. "Boo hoo, I couldnt get in, there must be a conspiracy."
matey1111

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:37:24 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 01:49:21 AM by matey1111

If you listened to this guy your BTC will have been locked for a month,and would probably still be locked, and had LESS THAN 1% chance of buying into a scam more like .25%, THIS IS THE BOTTOM LINE! Sucks for those of you who listened to this scammer. He cant even put up math that makes scence, He can only spew out garbage that makes no sense, only non factual claims with no backing.

You're still here crying?  I thought you "only put in a little BTC", but here you are crying. "Boo hoo, I couldnt get in, there must be a conspiracy."

Show your proof of logic. Anything that cant be blown to pieces. You haven't, you cant, and you won't, cause there isn't.

Quite the conspiracy theory you have there. Your the only one talking conspiracy here.

I love your non factual insults. Shows your character and credibility!

matey1111

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:13:14 AM

Well, I lost count, but I think I'm 0/10 on my attempts to purchase Hextra.  How ridiculous.  I've already warned people to stay away from this coin but since the window just closed, allow me to vent.  This time the page never even loaded.  As the countdown happened everything was just fine, but the second it hit zero, I hit refresh and the page never loaded.  It's now 4-minutes past and the page still hasn't loaded.  Worst... ICO... Ever.
There are plenty of Tips in this thread about how to get the coin.  I posted some earlier, but got attacked for it.

because he attacks other members who have different opinions than himself.

#1, There is no Hextra coin responses here, they are hiding.
#2, There is no block chain or wallet or opensource code to inspect
#3, There was no whitepaper until people complained about it and is more of a road map than a white paper.
#4, They lock your BTC until you buy 50HXT (which you cant) read my previous math on previous posts, to ensure they scam the BTG for themselves, also creating artificial hype, ensuring little
      children want it more because they cant get it (fear of missing out), Then when they claim they sold you a coin (no block chain, No wallet, No opensource code, no proof but a number on a
      screen), this is when people like kenmasters34 determins that everything is real, and tries to convince that people can get it, just lock your BTC into their wallet.
#5, The preferred customer list... certain accounts can buy daily but others can never buy
#6, If there are so many people wanting this ICO, It will sell out anyways so there is no reason to lock in your BTC.
#7, What they show you in your account as a "wallet address" is more likely an account number, not a wallet address on a chain, as a chain does not exist.
#8, Nova exchange denies listing Hextra, contradicting Hextra claims.
#9, does there really need to be another reason?

Don't believe me, just deposit your BTC and find out the hard way.

I think everybody here should quickly read this and thank matey1111 for outlining what is going on. Thanks man!

Thanks again!

ilic

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:39:09 AM

So when is the lending program beginning?  And is HEX listed on exchanges as yet?

I'm giving back 5% of my referral money back to anyone that signs up under my code:  https://hextracoin.co/register?referrer=bitcoinforchumps

I've already handed back about $2K of referral money from my Bitconnect and RegalCoin investors...

Good free and easy Bitcoin Faucet thingy: https://freebitco.in/?r=9293711
Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148
matey1111

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:44:06 AM

So when is the lending program beginning?  And is HEX listed on exchanges as yet?

I'm giving back 5% of my referral money back to anyone that signs up under my code:  https://hextracoin.co/register?referrer=bitcoinforchumps

I've already handed back about $2K of referral money from my Bitconnect and RegalCoin investors...

Try reading the thread, I'm sure if this isn't only a troll for people to sign up under your link, you'd have the ability to google your answers, sign into hextra account or at least read the thread.
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:06:45 AM

So when is the lending program beginning?  And is HEX listed on exchanges as yet?

I'm giving back 5% of my referral money back to anyone that signs up under my code:  https://hextracoin.co/register?referrer=bitcoinforchumps

There is too many questions and complaint from other members about this HEX

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
FalconCrypto

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:52:59 AM

Well, I tried every day for 2 weeks and didn't get in. I'll just wait until it hits the exchange to buy in.

Now it's full focus on EthConnect: http://bit.ly/ethconnectweb
ilic

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:58:16 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 03:23:04 AM by ilic

So when is the lending program beginning?  And is HEX listed on exchanges as yet?

I'm giving back 5% of my referral money back to anyone that signs up under my code:  https://hextracoin.co/register?referrer=bitcoinforchumps

Try reading the thread, I'm sure if this isn't only a troll for people to sign up under your link, you'd have the ability to google your answers, sign into hextra account or at least read the thread.

Ease up buddy, i'm logged into the Dashboard and it doesn't show when lending starts.  I skim this thread every day or 2 and if I google it, it will probably just retreive answers from thsi thread anyway coz it's not like there's a lot of up-to-date info on Google right now.  Also, the OP hasn't mentioned in his introductory email about what exchange and when.

Also, if people are gonna sign up for something like this, they might as well get 5% back on their investment from someone trustworthy like myself rather than some fly-by-nighter newbies who sign up here claiming they'll pay back and then dont.  Like when I signed up to RegalCoin, guy claimed he would give my money back and then said "oh, nah i got locked out of my account".

So, as I wrote in my initial post:

1. When does lending officially start?
2. What exchange and when will HextraCoin be listed?
3. Use my Referral link for 5% back when signing up.  Please note: Hextracoin (like RegalCoin, EthConnect etc etc) are all High Risk ventures so invest carefully.

https://hextracoin.co/register?referrer=bitcoinforchumps

Good free and easy Bitcoin Faucet thingy: https://freebitco.in/?r=9293711
Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148
kenmasters34

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:31:37 AM

Ease up buddy, i'm logged into the Dashboard and it doesn't show when lending starts.  I skim this thread every day or 2 and if I google it, it will probably just retreive answers from thsi thread anyway coz it's not like there's a lot of up-to-date info on Google right now.  Also, the OP hasn't mentioned in his introductory email about what exchange and when.

So, as I wrote in my initial post:

1. When does lending officially start?
2. What exchange and when will HextraCoin be listed?
3. Use my Referral link for 5% back when signing up.  Please note: Hextracoin (like RegalCoin, EthConnect etc etc) are all High Risk ventures so invest carefully.

https://hextracoin.co/register?referrer=bitcoinforchumps

The exchanges are listed in their whitepage.  Its going to be novaexchange, then coinexchange.io  
https://hextracoin.co/Hextracoin_EN.pdf

You can also check out their facebook page. It has some good info on their plans post ICO.  They announced an incentive plan to keep people who bought into the ICO, in the platform.
https://www.facebook.com/hextracoin/

I like their ideas, the platform is looking really good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: