Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:19:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !!  (Read 68829 times)
ilic

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:28:55 PM

id be interested in selling 20 x HXT at slightly below the market rate - 0.0045 instead of 0.0048.

I want to put some cash into BitconnectX!!

edit - i'm a longtime forum member so very trustworthy!

Good free and easy Bitcoin Faucet thingy: https://freebitco.in/?r=9293711
Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148
leomaida

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:33:18 AM

hello, the balance of my lending wallet reached zero twice, disappearing my money. send message to facebook but nobody responds, is there a support email? Thank you
con4n007

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:03:37 AM

hello, the balance of my lending wallet reached zero twice, disappearing my money. send message to facebook but nobody responds, is there a support email? Thank you

Support@hextracoin.co but i doubt hacked account will get any help.
If you dont have 2fa enabled or installed any hextracoin app, then you are done for
ilic

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:49:38 AM

i've had 3 sell orders in and each time they get cancelled before the order goes through.

i have no idea what's going on, all I can say is that luckily my initial investment of $100 has been paid back about 10 times so if it shuts down then it's no big deal.  for me anyway, obviously alot of people will lose a lot of money.

in saying that, surely no body signs up and invests with a site like this and doesn't understand the risks???
Its simple bro ...
People seems not to understand what is going on....
Hextra is blocking all sells...And the only coins that they sell is their coins.....once they sell enough they clear all and update the price higher...And put their coins in sell.
You are not the only one that is not able to sell.... I have not seen a single person withdraw the daily lending profit from the market.....WHY?
well cause they dont want to give out a single penny.....
Hextra worked good till end of december.....
Now , once you send the money on their site, you will lose your money...YOU CAN HAVE EVEN 100K IN PROFIT BUT IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SELL AND WITHDRAW IT , IT DOENT MATTER.....
I repeat , no one is being able to sell in hextra at the moment...ONLY THEIR COINS ARE AT THE SELL ORDERS...YOU CANT SELL SHT

cool, yeh i figured it was somethign like that.  oh well, i'll keep my sell order there just incase it goes through.

what are you guys doing with your 'lending money'.  I got like $200 sitting there....can't really do anything.  maybe i'll just re-invest it given it's useless to me anyhow.

Good free and easy Bitcoin Faucet thingy: https://freebitco.in/?r=9293711
Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148
andre1980

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:17:47 AM

cool, yeh i figured it was somethign like that.  oh well, i'll keep my sell order there just incase it goes through.

what are you guys doing with your 'lending money'.  I got like $200 sitting there....can't really do anything.  maybe i'll just re-invest it given it's useless to me anyhow.

Well, for me price is too low to reinvest in a loan. As HXT is cheap, i'll just buy those, hoping on higher value soon. If value get's above 7USD, i will be in profit anyway.
If value gets above a certain point, it might be more interesting to collect USD instead.

Although selling on the exchange is an (almost) impossible feat right now, we can do nothing else than try..

The big test for the platform will be the week after HXG capital release; if people can't withdraw then, it's over.
I'm PLANNING to just withdraw the HXG capital and maybe a few HXT to test. Will keep at least 85% HXT in my wallet.
I haven't even taken my initial ICO investment out, so it's about time..

After that, it depends on HXT value if i do another loan besides the one running still.
con4n007

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:46:27 PM

Well, for me price is too low to reinvest in a loan. As HXT is cheap, i'll just buy those, hoping on higher value soon. If value get's above 7USD, i will be in profit anyway.
If value gets above a certain point, it might be more interesting to collect USD instead.

Although selling on the exchange is an (almost) impossible feat right now, we can do nothing else than try..

The big test for the platform will be the week after HXG capital release; if people can't withdraw then, it's over.
I'm PLANNING to just withdraw the HXG capital and maybe a few HXT to test. Will keep at least 85% HXT in my wallet.
I haven't even taken my initial ICO investment out, so it's about time..

After that, it depends on HXT value if i do another loan besides the one running still.

I tried to sell my HXT in small batches, and none has been sold so far. Its been 3 days.

Heard hextra lotto is coming on 21st from what i read.
CryptoWhaler

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:32:52 PM

i've had 3 sell orders in and each time they get cancelled before the order goes through.

i have no idea what's going on, all I can say is that luckily my initial investment of $100 has been paid back about 10 times so if it shuts down then it's no big deal.  for me anyway, obviously alot of people will lose a lot of money.

in saying that, surely no body signs up and invests with a site like this and doesn't understand the risks???
Its simple bro ...
People seems not to understand what is going on....
Hextra is blocking all sells...And the only coins that they sell is their coins.....once they sell enough they clear all and update the price higher...And put their coins in sell.
You are not the only one that is not able to sell.... I have not seen a single person withdraw the daily lending profit from the market.....WHY?
well cause they dont want to give out a single penny.....
Hextra worked good till end of december.....
Now , once you send the money on their site, you will lose your money...YOU CAN HAVE EVEN 100K IN PROFIT BUT IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SELL AND WITHDRAW IT , IT DOENT MATTER.....
I repeat , no one is being able to sell in hextra at the moment...ONLY THEIR COINS ARE AT THE SELL ORDERS...YOU CANT SELL SHT

I remember very well that I literally had to force myself NOT to buy into the Hextracoin ICO.
Crypto is extremely risky but investing in lending coins is taking this risk level to a whole new level.
I am afraid we are witnessing Bitconnect 2.0 with Hextracoin now.
At least with Bitconnect people could sell at a loss and WITHDRAW.

palax

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:53:37 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 08:12:59 PM by palax

HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !!

https://hextracoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/hextra_coin-01-1.png

Hextra Coin will launch Initial Coin Offering (ICO) from 01 October 2017 to 30 October 2017
by selling 9 million Hextra Coins for 30 days and 300,000 Hextra Coins will be sold every day as per the schedule.

https://hextracoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/hextra-Coin-Price.jpg

Hextra Coin offers you a chance to get the privilege of profit sharing by recommending someone to be a part of Hextra Coin by being Hextra Coin’s members.

You just inform your own members to put your name during the registration process for getting the profit sharing as follows.

https://hextracoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/gen.jpg

After ICO we will launch lending program
https://hextracoin.com/lending]https://hextracoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/lending.jpg

Web Site: https://hextracoin.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hextracoin

Good day, I believe in your project, but today I lost all the coins, according to the history they transferred too another wallet but not my, I did not send them, 2FA was installed, nevertheless all the coins were gone .... I ask you to solve this problem because it is clearly is connected with security on your side of the resource .... I attach a screenshot with the number of the purse, I hope for an early solution of the question

https://cdn1.radikalno.ru/uploads/2018/1/17/fe9dd420dfe16ba3007ce8ef779eca5f-full.jpg

andre1980

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:35:50 PM

Good day, I believe in your project, but today I lost all the coins, according to the history they transferred too another wallet but not my, I did not send them, 2FA was installed, nevertheless all the coins were gone .... I ask you to solve this problem because it is clearly is connected with security on your side of the resource .... I attach a screenshot with the number of the purse, I hope for an early solution of the question

https://cdn1.radikalno.ru/uploads/2018/1/17/fe9dd420dfe16ba3007ce8ef779eca5f-full.jpg

Hextra doesn't read or respond to this BCT thread, communication isn't their thing..
Try their FB: https://www.facebook.com/hextracoin/
Or their email: support@hextracoin.co

Good luck!
andre1980

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:49:17 PM

I tried to sell my HXT in small batches, and none has been sold so far. Its been 3 days.

Heard hextra lotto is coming on 21st from what i read.

I just tried selling 1HXT, to test.. Not that it sold, but because people were not even getting their coin listed..
But it seems minimum payout needs to be 0.0005000 (more than 1HXT) at the rate of at least 0.00049000..
Which kind of defeats the purpose of an exchange. Which is based on supply and demand.
As EVERY coin is for sale for that listing price, no one is buying.. And there is now a high sell wall that neads to be eaten first.

The idea of a fixed starting price is cool, but after this they should leave it alone and let the market handle things..
If they want they could always try to raise the price later. But try to leave it alone for at least a few days (or the period listed in their plans..)

Especially now all coins are down, a fixed price won't get people buying: let the market decide.

Process of listing HXT..
https://youtu.be/-pTPYaYZtps
therealwafdawg

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:45:44 PM

Can you withdraw BTC from the platform?
andre1980

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:56:33 AM

I heard it works, but at least takes 96 hours as they skim the withdrawal fee: they take all of the high fee and just use the bare minimum to send the funds. This way, like 95% of the fee stays with Hextra.
The result is: You almost need to wait a week on your coin.. Unless they fix this, it stops new investments dead in it's tracks, as you need 4+ days for withdrawal proof..
kenmasters34

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:23:56 AM

I remember very well that I literally had to force myself NOT to buy into the Hextracoin ICO.
Crypto is extremely risky but investing in lending coins is taking this risk level to a whole new level.

Yeah, its a bummer.  But there was plenty of money to be made trading the token from the ICO till Christmas.   Went downhill after that though.    Maybe something will happen, but right now... not looking too good.
con4n007

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:39:32 AM

Yeah, its a bummer.  But there was plenty of money to be made trading the token from the ICO till Christmas.   Went downhill after that though.    Maybe something will happen, but right now... not looking too good.

Since the BCC shutdown, i put all hxt into sell position. Hopefully its sold out and im cashing out.
Im gonna left the hxg there for the time being.
mone99

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:53:34 AM

Since the BCC shutdown, i put all hxt into sell position. Hopefully its sold out and im cashing out.
that is the right step, because very risk if the rate decline
well we must quickly take decision, absolutely the act in yourself
ftguy

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:59:51 AM

Personally they gave me 2 fake TXIDs on BTC withdrawals, contacted their support 4 days ago and of course nothing got fixed to date, they are not paying and I can say even stealing BTC (at least in my case) so one must be very careful.
con4n007

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:31:43 PM

I put 100 for sale 2 hours after the reset to 0.00049000 to see how long it will take to sell

That was 4 days ago.  It hasnt sold yet

I put 100hxt like 20 40minutes after it reset to 49000 and hasnt sold yet.
kenmasters34

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:24:16 PM

Yeah, not sure why I bother with converting my interest any more.   Whats really sad is that people are still getting hacked.  Why! 
andre1980

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:42:48 PM

Yeah, not sure why I bother with converting my interest any more.   Whats really sad is that people are still getting hacked.  Why! 

Indeed, then the hackers have lots of coins they never can get out.. What's the use?

It would help if Hextra was communicating, but they never really have.

They put up an announcement and then shut down any communication.
The community could have helped with all their latest issues.

But they don't respond to email or messages, listen to suggestions, etc..
kenmasters34

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:12:07 PM

Indeed, then the hackers have lots of coins they never can get out.. What's the use?

It would help if Hextra was communicating, but they never really have.

They put up an announcement and then shut down any communication.
The community could have helped with all their latest issues.

But they don't respond to email or messages, listen to suggestions, etc..

Yeah, peoples hearts are broken enough.  :/  Why do hackers have to do this?  For practice?   

Really all we can do is hope for some miracle.  Obvious price fixing is just not a way to fix the platform. 
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: