Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:57:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74308 times)
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2016
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:49:53 PM

Also thanks for the positive feedback everyone Wink

~ Pete Mardell, TriForce Tokens CEO

I love how you used The Division intro image in the ANN thread
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 01:51:26 PM

I like the project, very interesting, I hope to enter the pre-sale, can someone tell me if there is a white list for this project? I hope to win my LEDGER NANO eheheh
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:08:15 PM

I'm in!
Anything gaming has my vote

Exactly my thought when i saw the title!

Since gaming is ever growing industry,there is definitely place for something like this on the market.
supermario64

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:14:05 PM

this is like the one-millionth game token announcement. do we need 30 of these things to solve the issue? maybe work to team up with other actors in the space, don't re-invent the wheel for the sake of a lame attempt at self-enrichment.
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:18:51 PM

Where is the bounty start?
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:56:31 PM

this is like the one-millionth game token announcement. do we need 30 of these things to solve the issue? maybe work to team up with other actors in the space, don't re-invent the wheel for the sake of a lame attempt at self-enrichment.

I don't see the problem with competition,it always benefits us consumers in the end.Gaming is big industry anyway, there is always room for good project.
nnekic86

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:10:58 PM

Hi

so for ICO, you reserve 75% of total TFT token (which is 500 million). Other 25% is reserve for who, if I can ask?  Shocked Shocked Wink

Hey nnekic86,

Actually the 75% would be 375m of the total 500m supply. The other 25% is attributed toward the actual ecosystem itself, advisory team, core team, bounties/marketing and founders. Further explanation of the break down on percentages will be in our white paper as well.

And of course, feel free to ask questions anytime Smiley

Thx for answer... everybody should be satisfied  Wink
cryptokangaroo

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:45:40 PM

Is it anyhow connected to Zelda Triforce game?
ekurtovic

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Bosnia...

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:14:28 PM

how you get paid for gaming?  Roll Eyes there is some quest or... ?

mrpetem

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 08:37:30 PM

Sure there definitely have been a few supermario64!

But consider the size of the industry and the fact no one has dominated the market place with a solution. How many email service providers are there? How many delivery companies exist? They all do the same thing right?

Also, if you dig a bit deeper with our project, we are introducing completely new solutions that no other 'game token' is. The honorary system, anti-piracy, and behavioural analysis to intelligently match players to games, rather than an 'advertising competition' which currently exists in the industry. The indie developers struggle the most and other tokens are just not dealing with this.

Hope it gives some food for thought at least and appreciate your thoughts Smiley

mrpetem

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 08:39:45 PM

Is it anyhow connected to Zelda Triforce game?

Hi cryptokangaroo,

No we are not connected to that and have done our due diligence for this. In fact the organisation who are supporting us in this regard we hope to announce very soon! It's a strong supporter here in the UK and recognised internationally.

mrpetem

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 08:45:06 PM

Hi ekurtovic,

There are many ways actually for both developers and gamers. Perhaps one of the most interesting ways is just by helping other gamers out - they will be able to reward you through honorary tokens. Think of it like building up a publicly verifiable trust profile. For example, you could help someone level up or join a clan and reward members for doing certain achievements. This would be purely in control of the gamers themselves.

The other more common thing though is with item trading. Let's say you crafted an item or found some thing rare. You will be able to list it on an open market place for some TFT. Then there is the p2p challenging - beat your opponent and win their TFT's.

Hope that gives a bit of an idea at least Smiley

mrpetem

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 08:54:44 PM

I like the project, very interesting, I hope to enter the pre-sale, can someone tell me if there is a white list for this project? I hope to win my LEDGER NANO eheheh

hey marcelocoin Wink

White paper is on the OP and website... or how about I just link it here for you: https://triforcetokens.io/resources/white-paper-v3.3.pdf

Gordonium (OP)

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:43:13 PM

To make the pre ICO fair, there is no minimum amount required to participate so anyone can be involved Wink

And thank you for the kind words, great to have you here

Everyone please don't forget to follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/TriForceTokens

And join our Telegram group: https://t.me/TriForceTokens
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:46:04 PM

Is there a set number of games it will be used for or does it include all the games that have multiplayer?
btcltcdigger

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:53:04 AM

Hi ekurtovic,

There are many ways actually for both developers and gamers. Perhaps one of the most interesting ways is just by helping other gamers out - they will be able to reward you through honorary tokens. Think of it like building up a publicly verifiable trust profile. For example, you could help someone level up or join a clan and reward members for doing certain achievements. This would be purely in control of the gamers themselves.

The other more common thing though is with item trading. Let's say you crafted an item or found some thing rare. You will be able to list it on an open market place for some TFT. Then there is the p2p challenging - beat your opponent and win their TFT's.

Hope that gives a bit of an idea at least Smiley

I think this is a dream for so many people, earning money while playing games Cheesy

Too bad i'm a filthy casual
mrpetem

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 08:30:27 AM

Is there a set number of games it will be used for or does it include all the games that have multiplayer?

Hi chocobo21,

Well, our technology will integrate with games on any platform. It doesn't need to be multiplayer, however they will most likely be multiplayer gamers, as those games are what will reap the benefits the most and be able to use most of the technology. Simple single player games could still use the rewards/quest systems.

Hope that explains things enough.

btcltcdigger

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:04:10 AM

Hi chocobo21,

Well, our technology will integrate with games on any platform. It doesn't need to be multiplayer, however they will most likely be multiplayer gamers, as those games are what will reap the benefits the most and be able to use most of the technology. Simple single player games could still use the rewards/quest systems.

On that note,
two games i'm eagerly waiting are Battlefront 2 and The Division 2 for PS4.

Will they be integrated?
mrpetem

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 09:13:06 AM

Hi chocobo21,

On that note,
two games i'm eagerly waiting are Battlefront 2 and The Division 2 for PS4.

Will they be integrated?

Ah yes, awesome games. Really looking forward to November release for SWBF2!

Ok, so the technology will actually need to be integrated by the developers into the games, however part of the ecosystem (more specifically the open market place) could still be utilised for big release games by players themselves. It's something we are very keen to get up and running.

Desmozgenes

Merit: 107

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:55:29 AM

So if you want to include something like World Of Warcraft for example you would need to have some special permission by Blizzard?I mean things like boost services that are very popular.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: