Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:30:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74308 times)
JadawinUK

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:38:12 PM

When I took part in the pre-sale, one ETH was worth 335 USD or 1675 tokens without the bonus. Now you are quadrupling the amount of tokens, so the tokens in my account should quadruple, too. Which would be 6700 tokens per ETH without bonus. With the 60% presale bonus this would be 10720 tokens per ETH. But you only talk about 7500 tokens per ETH at the new max 25% bonus. So, are you taking away our pre-sale bonus now? I would feel cheated then.

lamongan12345

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 03:35:30 PM

hello dev...

i will support you, because i like everything related to gaming..
this project will succesfully dev.. many gamers here support this project...

cheers....

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
mrpetem

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 11:05:34 PM

When I took part in the pre-sale, one ETH was worth 335 USD or 1675 tokens without the bonus. Now you are quadrupling the amount of tokens, so the tokens in my account should quadruple, too. Which would be 6700 tokens per ETH without bonus. With the 60% presale bonus this would be 10720 tokens per ETH. But you only talk about 7500 tokens per ETH at the new max 25% bonus. So, are you taking away our pre-sale bonus now? I would feel cheated then.

Hi JadawinUK,

Do not worry, we are not going to cheat our pre-sale contributors Smiley We value all of our supporters and are going to of course increase the rates to reflect this new change with earlier contributors to match the new rate. So you will have your original contribution set to the new nominal value of 6,000 TFT per ETH plus the original bonus that you was awarded before. We did mention this briefly in the email to our supporters and also that we will be following up with our existing contributors once the update has been made.

However, since we are fixing the value to 1 ETH instead of dollar value, it won't be set to what the dollar value was of the ETH at the time. There are arguments for and against this I appreciate that, however we have to consider that it is now being fixed to Ethereum and with that comes fluctuations in fiat value. Hopefully this is an understandable position.

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens

chocobo21

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:01:02 AM

Hi JadawinUK,

Do not worry, we are not going to cheat our pre-sale contributors Smiley We value all of our supporters and are going to of course increase the rates to reflect this new change with earlier contributors to match the new rate. So you will have your original contribution set to the new nominal value of 6,000 TFT per ETH plus the original bonus that you was awarded before. We did mention this briefly in the email to our supporters and also that we will be following up with our existing contributors once the update has been made.

However, since we are fixing the value to 1 ETH instead of dollar value, it won't be set to what the dollar value was of the ETH at the time. There are arguments for and against this I appreciate that, however we have to consider that it is now being fixed to Ethereum and with that comes fluctuations in fiat value. Hopefully this is an understandable position.

Good call on your part.
Candice

Activity: 285
Merit: 35

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:15:21 AM

hello dev...

cheers....

as one gamer i hope some big games will be announced ,i will download as quickly as possbile.
gpower

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:18:17 PM

It is working to be the first UK compliant ICO.

What does this mean?
mrpetem

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 05:12:59 PM

It is working to be the first UK compliant ICO.

What does this mean?

Hi gpower,

This has since been updated in our white paper, but in short, at the time there had been no compliant UK based ICO. We meet all requirements for conducting a token sale within the UK having had meetings with FCA representatives to be sure on this. We are also working toward Cyber Essentials Plus certification and ISO27001 certification. These are regulatory frameworks that ensure measures are in place for protection of consumer data, systems and overall IT infrastructure.

Hope this helps.

btcminer49er

Activity: 327
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:56:53 PM

hello dev...

cheers....

as one gamer i hope some big games will be announced ,i will download as quickly as possbile.

Unfortunately the ones i'm waiting for will not be, like BF2 and such Sad

MAybe Division 2?
Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:48:15 PM

hello dev...

cheers....

MAybe Division 2?

One can hope Cheesy

chocobo21

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:30:19 PM

hello dev...

cheers....

MAybe Division 2?

One can hope Cheesy

Devs, should we hope?
JadawinUK

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:30:42 PM

Hi JadawinUK,

Ok, that's still a bit less than it would have been on an USD basis, but I can understand that change now and have no problems with it.
mrpetem

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 01:48:20 PM

hello dev...

cheers....

MAybe Division 2?

One can hope Cheesy

Devs, should we hope?

It's early days for us to look at approaching those, but of course that will form part of our strategy. First we have to capture the 'low hanging fruit', build a base and grow from this. Once our tech is out there we are going to rapidly on board a lot of gamers and developers don't worry Wink

Snaguit321

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:27:13 AM

The project looks amazing, i regret not participating the bounty at the first week of October, Someone already took all the bounty translation. My mistake i forgot to watch the threads.

All in all project looks promising. To be part of the project i have joined only the twitter and telegram campaign which is the only available so far from my qualifications.

Goodluck to the project sir. Wish you all the best!
chocobo21

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:34:35 AM

The project looks amazing, i regret not participating the bounty at the first week of October, Someone already took all the bounty translation. My mistake i forgot to watch the threads.

All in all project looks promising. To be part of the project i have joined only the twitter and telegram campaign which is the only available so far from my qualifications.

Goodluck to the project sir. Wish you all the best!

It is very promising. Lead by a pro team!
Kevlar

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:49:32 PM

guys, tell me please, when the beginning and the end of ico I can not find these dates, help me plz

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:54:46 PM

hello dev I have read your explanation, it is very good idea many people ask to the token sale detail maybe this project will be success.
can you tell about the schedule token sale

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
mrpetem

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 03:18:12 AM

guys, tell me please, when the beginning and the end of ico I can not find these dates, help me plz

Hi, we have not determined dates for our next event at this stage. As soon as we have certain things going on behind the scenes in place we will be making an announcement Wink

mrpetem

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 03:19:33 AM

hello dev I have read your explanation, it is very good idea many people ask to the token sale detail maybe this project will be success.

Hi aidit45,

As in my last reply, we have not set a schedule just yet. We aim to have this fully announced within the next two weeks.

btcminer49er

Activity: 327
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:25:17 PM

Hi aidit45,

As in my last reply, we have not set a schedule just yet. We aim to have this fully announced within the next two weeks.

So 2 weeks of anticipation it is Cheesy
DiggerMan

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:28:20 PM

hello dev...

cheers....

this token for Gamer, like me and you... I hope in success  Grin

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: