Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:37:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74308 times)
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:29:35 AM

Are there any plans  for  adding streaming on the platform? Or that would be too much?

Hi there, yes streamers will have a place on our platform. Our main target audience for the platform will be; Gamers (Players), Developers and Streamers.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

Good to hear that. Streaming is so popular lately, and growing so much  that it would be shame not to get into that part of market too.
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:24:14 AM

Since you plan to have streaming too,what about voice chat?That wouldnt  be bad,as gaming is  more social than ever before and would be nice addition.
Kobila49

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:50:26 AM

Are there any plans  for  adding streaming on the platform? Or that would be too much?

Hi there, yes streamers will have a place on our platform. Our main target audience for the platform will be; Gamers (Players), Developers and Streamers.

Good to hear that. Streaming is so popular lately, and growing so much  that it would be shame not to get into that part of market too.

Bring the Doc(DrDisrespect) in the play, he will bring violence, speed and momentum, and he will look good doing it Cheesy Just joking, great news that you have plan for streamers Smiley
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2016
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:12:33 PM

Since you plan to have streaming too,what about voice chat?That wouldnt  be bad,as gaming is  more social than ever before and would be nice addition.

Yes this could be good as well, like team speak has, push to talk Cheesy

If it's an action game, many players don't have free hands to type
Vindizzle

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:13:16 PM

I was thinking something like Discord,that  i think started as voice chat but now its basically social hub where people chat,play together,hang out.U wanna keep people on your platform as much as you can,so more option would help with that.
JCBAHY

Merit: 102

Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 04:21:20 PM

I was thinking something like Discord,that  i think started as voice chat but now its basically social hub where people chat,play together,hang out.U wanna keep people on your platform as much as you can,so more option would help with that.

The idea is to create social engagement platform. I am not sure it will have voice chat as of yet, however that is a great idea and I will raise that with the team.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 04:23:21 PM

Bring the Doc(DrDisrespect) in the play, he will bring violence, speed and momentum, and he will look good doing it Cheesy Just joking, great news that you have plan for streamers Smiley

We are looking to bring on influencers such as popular streamers. So you never know Wink

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 04:26:23 PM

That is very true, the streaming industry has exploded. Hence why we want to build and design something that compliments and works alongside what streamers are already using in order to provide them with further revenue streams, a larger reach and more opportunities for community engagement.

aalmina82

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:39:59 PM

play and stream... what a popular combination which I like it... keep on developing
Vindizzle

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:26:16 PM

Since you plan to have streaming too,what about voice chat?That wouldnt  be bad,as gaming is  more social than ever before and would be nice addition.

I was thinking something like Discord,that  i think started as voice chat but now its basically social hub where people chat,play together,hang out.U wanna keep people on your platform as much as you can,so more option would help with that.

The idea is to create social engagement platform. I am not sure it will have voice chat as of yet, however that is a great idea and I will raise that with the team.

One step at a time i guess.And you can always add that afterwards,but i think it would really be great addition,so for example clans or group of friends have all at the same place.

About being social platform,and i guess u will try to cover different platforms aswell,are we going to  be able for example chat across platforms too?So me sending message from mobile phone to my friend who is on his PC?Something like that.
ekurtovic

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Bosnia...

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:37:49 PM

what do you think to make demo game with TriForce tokens, so everybody can try this feeling?

Yes this is something we want to do Wink It's every developers dream to create a highly successful game.

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens

please make this happen soon as possible

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 07:30:51 PM

Since you plan to have streaming too,what about voice chat?That wouldnt  be bad,as gaming is  more social than ever before and would be nice addition.

I was thinking something like Discord,that  i think started as voice chat but now its basically social hub where people chat,play together,hang out.U wanna keep people on your platform as much as you can,so more option would help with that.

One step at a time i guess.And you can always add that afterwards,but i think it would really be great addition,so for example clans or group of friends have all at the same place.

About being social platform,and i guess u will try to cover different platforms aswell,are we going to  be able for example chat across platforms too?So me sending message from mobile phone to my friend who is on his PC?Something like that.

Yes exactly, one step at a time. We need to stay focused on the task at hand first. Once we have that completed, by all means we will be looking at ways to improve and offer more. We are always grateful for our communities support and input.

Yes, the idea of the social engagement platform is to break those boundaries that stop players of different platforms from communicating. We want to create a social hub that brings everyone within the gaming community together under one roof, regardless of the platform you play on. The idea is also to help those that have multiple platforms, stay in touch and in the loop with their friends and community while they play on their other platforms.

Myself for example, I have both the PlayStation 4 and the Xbox One. I play with a different group of friends on each platform, and it can be hard at times to keep in touch with everyone at the same time. So, we wanted to create a place that allows us to communicate with everyone, regardless of where you are and what platform you are on.

Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:18:55 PM

That is very true, the streaming industry has exploded. Hence why we want to build and design something that compliments and works alongside what streamers are already using in order to provide them with further revenue streams, a larger reach and more opportunities for community engagement.

Couldnt  agree more.All this ways to make some revenue,and then spend it on the same other game,and all on the same platform.And on top of that,social aspect of this platform.I think you onto something big here Smiley
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 08:43:02 PM

Couldnt  agree more.All this ways to make some revenue,and then spend it on the same other game,and all on the same platform.And on top of that,social aspect of this platform.I think you onto something big here Smiley

Thats the idea. Create something that benefits everyone, not just the developers or just the players. Everyone can benefit from our technology and our platform. The possibilities with it are endless!

Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:12:00 PM

We are looking to bring on influencers such as popular streamers. So you never know Wink

Few streamers could really bring a lot of attention. And that's what this project needs. Even by just wearing TriForce t-shirt, that would be something.

btcltcdigger

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:23:34 PM

I suggest Neebs Gaming. They've got 1m+ subs, awesome guys
chocobo21

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:28:27 PM

I suggest Neebs Gaming. They've got 1m+ subs, awesome guys

I've seen a few of their videos. They play GTA V and ARK a lot
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:53:35 PM

"Provide developers with methods for generating revenue from pirated content" -I do not understand how it works! Can I learn more about this method? Thanks!
Vindizzle

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:09:07 AM

"Provide developers with methods for generating revenue from pirated content" -I do not understand how it works! Can I learn more about this method? Thanks!

Thats a good question,i would like to know that as well.
btcltcdigger

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:48:11 AM

Thats a good question,i would like to know that as well.

I think, and OP correct me if i'm wrong, but even pirated games will be able to have this platform connection, which will generate income for devs
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: