Bitcoin Forum
September 10, 2024, 04:15:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74319 times)
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2058
Merit: 761

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:21:43 PM

MAybe some early beta access keys then? For the active community

In case TriForce starts with closed beta, that would be great, to reward those who belive in project.

Exactly! I definately want to try it ASAP. Like yesterday
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2058
Merit: 761

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:22:36 PM

Are there bounty also for this project? Or probably you early birds already got all before I got in? If there is kindly let me in and roll this together. This is real time hustling with real project. See this to the moon soon.

I believe there is a bounty. Quite a hefty one for that.
idrisalomagold

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:29:24 PM

Are there bounty also for this project? Or probably you early birds already got all before I got in? If there is kindly let me in and roll this together. This is real time hustling with real project. See this to the moon soon.

Does it mean I have missed it or just coming? I love bounties. I am keeping all my bounty coins for future reference. someday, It will worth the unexpected high price
Kobila49

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:30:44 PM

MAybe some early beta access keys then? For the active community

In case TriForce starts with closed beta, that would be great, to reward those who belive in project.

Exactly! I definately want to try it ASAP. Like yesterday

Yeah,  i could get one more reason to play games Smiley
Malzahar49

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:35:45 PM

Can you explain what you mean when you say bounty? Like, if you invest money in project  you get rewarded or something like that?
mrpetem

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 07:55:55 AM

Gaming is my passion. What news does the project have now?

Please follow our medium and also consider subscribing to us on our website, we always push latest updates on these channels:

https://triforcetokens.io
https://medium.com/triforcetokens
https://twitter.com/TriForceTokens

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens

Is there any special bounty for very zealous followers?

What kind of special bounties would you like to see? If you have some ideas or suggestions please post in our bounty specific thread and we can look into it Wink

mrpetem

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 07:57:33 AM

Hi, I'm new to all this, but like the idea of crypto and being implemented in gaming industry Smiley How can I invest in this project?

Hi JeffTheMan,

Just make sure you subscribe on our website, follow our social accounts and you will get all the right information for entering our next token sale. It is scheduled for 20th February 2018 - 6th March 2018. Glad to have you with us Smiley

mrpetem

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:00:33 AM

That beta that is released in february will be open or closed one?

Open one,I hope  Cheesy

Well, doesn't beta means it will be given to users to test it?

It does, but if it's closed beta, then only selected people will be able to try it, while if it's opened beta, everyone can join.

We do plan for it to be an open Beta after thorough closed testing is completed.

Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:37:40 AM

Open one,I hope  Cheesy

Well, doesn't beta means it will be given to users to test it?

It does, but if it's closed beta, then only selected people will be able to try it, while if it's opened beta, everyone can join.

We do plan for it to be an open Beta after thorough closed testing is completed.

Yeah that sounds reasonable, to polish product a bit more before giving it a try to broader audience.

DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:57:47 AM

About Beta, it will be like web version or some kind of app?
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:02:00 AM

Does it mean I have missed it or just coming? I love bounties. I am keeping all my bounty coins for future reference. someday, It will worth the unexpected high price

Here is the link for bounty

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2236918.0
Kobila49

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:45:35 AM

They mention they are going to do mobile games first, so i guess maybe it will be some kind of app.. But, surely it must have web version later.. Because they said that platform is mostly targeting pc games Smiley
Vindizzle

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:53:32 AM

Are there any other users of windows phone here?And will it be supported considering its basicly dying mobile platform.
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:32:16 AM

They mention they are going to do mobile games first, so i guess maybe it will be some kind of app.. But, surely it must have web version later.. Because they said that platform is mostly targeting pc games Smiley

Trying first with web version might be easier and more convenient maybe, but then again you want to test the app as well. Lets wait and see I guess.
Malzahar49

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:01:54 PM

Are there any other users of windows phone here?And will it be supported considering its basicly dying mobile platform.

I have windows phone... well, android is doing everything to bury it Cheesy
JCBAHY

Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:03:45 PM

The plan is for it to be open so anyone and everyone can start using it.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:10:38 PM

Trying first with web version might be easier and more convenient maybe, but then again you want to test the app as well. Lets wait and see I guess.

There will be a web version after. The reasoning for going with mobile first is that is accessible then for everyone, no matter where you are. I know our developers are working on iOS and Android at the moment, I see no reason why it wouldn't support Windows it might just not be right away.

The platform is not targeted at one specific platform. Another reason for us choosing to go with a mobile app first was so that it was readily available for everyone, regardless of the platform you play on.

Kobila49

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:14:07 PM

There will be a web version after. The reasoning for going with mobile first is that is accessible then for everyone, no matter where you are. I know our developers are working on iOS and Android at the moment, I see no reason why it wouldn't support Windows it might just not be right away.

The platform is not targeted at one specific platform. Another reason for us choosing to go with a mobile app first was so that it was readily available for everyone, regardless of the platform you play on.

Makes sense Smiley Everyone have a smartphone these days.
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:27:23 PM

Exactly. Its much faster and more efficient to us your phone quickly than having to get your laptop/pc and opening a browser, unless you are on PC/Mac already. Even so, you don't want to have to minimise your game and potential miss out on something.

Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:58:21 PM

That's true, we have our phones in our hands all day long so why not do  some beta testing as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: