Bitcoin Forum
September 10, 2024, 12:22:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74319 times)
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:03:52 PM

What is the ecpected token price after launch?

We can't actually talk about future price expectations, because our token is considered a utility token. If we discuss these type of points we are at risk of falling under a security, so hopefully you understand this.

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens

What does mean "falling under a security"?  Sry if i ask a stupid question Smiley

I would like to know that as well, im not sure what that exactly means.
JCBAHY

Merit: 102

Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 05:30:51 PM

From which game is the new banner?

Which banner did you mean sorry?

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

Main banner on the first page. it looks really cool

If you mean this image: http://www.xboxoneuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/juego_de_gears_of_war_3.jpg

Then its Gears of War. A brilliantly violent third person shooter. If you haven't played it before, I would highly recommend.

Heres a video of some gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h7tHI2T3gk - Be warned its an extremely violent game.

chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:09:57 PM

If you mean this image: http://www.xboxoneuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/juego_de_gears_of_war_3.jpg

Then its Gears of War. A brilliantly violent third person shooter. If you haven't played it before, I would highly recommend.

Heres a video of some gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h7tHI2T3gk - Be warned its an extremely violent game.

Games don't make people violent, cheaters in games do Cheesy
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 06:17:03 PM

Or RNG? (Random Number Generation) The loot crate systems in a lot of these games recently are making lots of people mad. Trove is especially bad for their RNG loot crates! - Part of the reason why we wanted to create a system that allowed players to earn real money. A lot of players are spending vast amounts of real money in games, yet get very little back.

Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:22:02 PM

Those loot box systems are getting out of hand indeed. Some countries even declared it as a gambling, while more considering that as well.

btcltcdigger

Activity: 2058
Merit: 761

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:29:18 PM

Or RNG? (Random Number Generation) The loot crate systems in a lot of these games recently are making lots of people mad. Trove is especially bad for their RNG loot crates! - Part of the reason why we wanted to create a system that allowed players to earn real money. A lot of players are spending vast amounts of real money in games, yet get very little back.

If you're referring to battlefront 2, then i got nothing against this system.
I played the beta, and honestly didn't find it unfair
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 06:36:05 PM

Those loot box systems are getting out of hand indeed. Some countries even declared it as a gambling, while more considering that as well.

Yes, I believe it all started with the new Star Wars Battlefield 2. Regardless of what game it is however, these development companies are making extraordinary amounts of $$$ from gamers for cosmetic items that have very little if not no affect on your gameplay.

I believe Activision was also caught out with a system that had in place that encouraged players to purchase loot crates by matching players with loot crate items with those that didn't. Destiny 2 is a great example of the system.

Thats why we here at TriForce Tokens believe that the players also need a way of generating a little extra income from the games they love and enjoy. Especially if they are forking out so much money not only on purchasing the game, but then within the game also.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 06:42:42 PM

I have no problem with loot crates, I just feel that in many cases they can be unfair in the sense of what you receive for money. Trove was my example as many YouTubers have created videos on purchasing in game loot crates and receiving around 1-2 good and worthy items from around $150 spent.

I think the issue that countries/governments are having with the loot crates system are because young children playing games are easily able to make these in-game purchases without a real concept of how much they are spending and what the get in return. Hence the gambling aspect of it, people are paying money for a chance to receive a good item. It is therefore arguably, encouraging gambling from a young age.

Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:17:20 PM

Yes, I believe it all started with the new Star Wars Battlefield 2. Regardless of what game it is however, these development companies are making extraordinary amounts of $$$ from gamers for cosmetic items that have very little if not no affect on your gameplay.

I believe Activision was also caught out with a system that had in place that encouraged players to purchase loot crates by matching players with loot crate items with those that didn't. Destiny 2 is a great example of the system.

Thats why we here at TriForce Tokens believe that the players also need a way of generating a little extra income from the games they love and enjoy. Especially if they are forking out so much money not only on purchasing the game, but then within the game also.

That's why I'm so interested in this project, finally something where you can get some of that money back while gaming, cos lately I have feeling that sole purpose of the games are those loot boxes and various microtransactions. Basically, games a made with sole purpose of sucking out money from players.

I agree that developers have to make money, and deserve it  for their product, but games shouldn't be set up around that.

KathPine

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:26:08 PM

Hi guys Smiley Recently found out about this project, come here to wish you luck and will be asking questions soon as I read whitepaper and all Smiley Good luck.
ahahaha, seems like threat Grin
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:30:07 PM

Imo better not to mention future price, cos if we don't reach that price soon after coin is listen on exchange, people might start complaining and accusing developers that they didn't get what they were promised. Or even worse, price go down fast after listed.

Not only that, but our main aim of our token is to be used within our technology by developers and players as a rewarding system and a way to earn some cash. Of course we want our token to have a great value, but that will only come with real user adoption. Once people start using the token for what it is designed for, then its value will rise.

That's true, so many tokens don't have any real use, they are just there on various exchanges and used for pumps and dumps , and undermining effort of people that actually wants to make more than that, token that will have real use, projects like TriForce.
mrpetem

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 10:15:01 PM

Imo better not to mention future price, cos if we don't reach that price soon after coin is listen on exchange, people might start complaining and accusing developers that they didn't get what they were promised. Or even worse, price go down fast after listed.

Yes we need to look at the bigger picture. From my own experience of buying into cryptos, I always look at projects that have a longer term strategy and something that has a viable business or economic model, and this strategy has served me well. That isn't to say that is the only thing to consider or to exclude other projects that don't meet those standards, it's just something that has worked for me. Obviously since focusing a lot more on this project I haven't been as involved in the investment side.

Bearing this in mind and my experiences within fast growing companies, those with a longer term vision perform much better, hence why I have insisted our project has a minimum 4 year detailed plan to execute. So if you believe in our vision and that we will deliver it, join now and grow with us.

mrpetem

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 10:22:22 PM

What is the ecpected token price after launch?

We can't actually talk about future price expectations, because our token is considered a utility token. If we discuss these type of points we are at risk of falling under a security, so hopefully you understand this.

What does mean "falling under a security"?  Sry if i ask a stupid question Smiley

I would like to know that as well, im not sure what that exactly means.

Ok so this is a particular topic around ICOs and token sales. Our's is a token sale, not an official coin offering. The terminology is important, because if a project falls under an "investment security" it is then likely to need much more stringent regulation around the activities and how it goes about raising funds. If it falls under a security it makes it very difficult to conduct a token sale and in fact could be at risk of legal repocusions if regulations are not adhered to.

There is actually a "howey test" that can be done to determine the likely hood if a crypto-currency would fall under a security. We completed ours which determined there is a low chance of our project being considered a security - meaning we can avoid a lot of the legal implications. Our report is at the following link: https://github.com/TriForceNetwork/TriForceTokens-WhitePaper/blob/master/Securities%20Law%20Framework%20for%20Blockchain%20Tokens.pdf

mrpetem

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 10:25:32 PM

Cheesy or being in-game and someone randomly tells you to "go uninstall -.-".

btcltcdigger

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:45:26 AM

no no "l2p noob"
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:34:06 AM

Why does the token sale been delayed so much? And why just not make the pre-sale dates to official ico date?
btcltcdigger

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:26:45 AM

Why does the token sale been delayed so much? And why just not make the pre-sale dates to official ico date?

i dont think its delayed. they set out the dates long ago i think (please coreect me if i'm wrong)
Arcanium

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:51:30 AM

Not only that, but our main aim of our token is to be used within our technology by developers and players as a rewarding system and a way to earn some cash. Of course we want our token to have a great value, but that will only come with real user adoption. Once people start using the token for what it is designed for, then its value will rise.

Understandable. If token has its purpose, it will gain value Smiley
Malzahar49

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:06:07 AM

Only if you pay real money for it. Then i agree it is gambling.. if you spent currency earned in game, then i think it is stupid to declare it gambling.
Arcanium

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:09:09 AM

I have no problem with loot crates, I just feel that in many cases they can be unfair in the sense of what you receive for money. Trove was my example as many YouTubers have created videos on purchasing in game loot crates and receiving around 1-2 good and worthy items from around $150 spent.

I think the issue that countries/governments are having with the loot crates system are because young children playing games are easily able to make these in-game purchases without a real concept of how much they are spending and what the get in return. Hence the gambling aspect of it, people are paying money for a chance to receive a good item. It is therefore arguably, encouraging gambling from a young age.

Yeah, kids don't know what they are spending and there are parents letting them do what they want. So I also agree is little shady from companies to do this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: